Unanswered Sesamin and androgens

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to run a PH cycle, are there any decent sesamin products still on the market?

Case for sesamin on androgens is below, also worth reading is sesamin and alcohol article below.

Btw, sesamin would be tits for cutting on cycle with a home brewed knock off of Avant Labs Phenogen....AMPK activation galore.

SesaThin and Androgens 2.0 - Mind And Muscle

Old sesamin supp discussion...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Brite and OL Ignit3 both has sesamol in it - stronger than sesamin and doesnt effect libido.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Brite and OL Ignit3 both has sesamol in it - stronger than sesamin and doesnt effect libido.
Thanks. FWIW, I never had any libido issues with sesamin. And I used it at 2-3 times label suggested (sesathin and scivation sesamin) dosing.

Looked them both up, Brite looks better than Ignit3.

The writeup on Brite has no mention of sesamol in it, not sure what's up with that.

Edit:
I was looming at the older writeup, apoarently. New writeup does address sesamol, but i can't find anything which mentions amount of sesamin per serving.

The labels on Brite do state that Sesathin Advanced /sesamol is one of the actives, though.

I'd much rather buy from D Sade / Evomuse than some other company I've never heard of.

@dsade ,please post up the sesamin content ,per serving of Brite, when you have a minute. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17
The_Old_Guy Supplements 5