Segansational's Motivation Log

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You and @BOSSMAN pumping out some serious volume!
I think Sega is sticking to the script a bit better than me. Im toying with the program a bit. I'll be honest, it's brutal, but I'm digging it. I'm kinda liking smashing just one exercise legit reps for 100 and moving on.

Once I get this figured out, my workout schedule, I think I'm gonna do a 4-6 run.

One smash of 100 on lets say overhead press....then off to accessories away from Shoulders, core, cardio. Rinse and repeat.

I just need to figure out my big lifts for 100 and my accessories for a 5-6 workout week so I'm not crushing myself.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arms/Shoulders.

Side Planks x10,5,3

GVT supersets:
CG BP 110x10,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6 - can def inc. weight on these.
BB curls 65x6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6 - this with a straight BB is probably about right. We'll see if I move up on this or not. Or just try with EZ bar again next week.

I find this extremely boring, but sticking to it.
I think you might find it less boring if you increase the weight a bit. You got all your sets on BB Curls you should DEFINITELY go up so you are failing on some of your sets then work until you are not failing them, then go up in weight. It is probably boring because you are not truly challenging yourself and fighting for your life for reps on multiple sets. On the 6 reps sets especially you should be pushing weight more so than the 10's but you should be hitting failure on a few of these sets minimum.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You and @BOSSMAN pumping out some serious volume!
Trying to!
I think Sega is sticking to the script a bit better than me. Im toying with the program a bit. I'll be honest, it's brutal, but I'm digging it. I'm kinda liking smashing just one exercise legit reps for 100 and moving on.

Once I get this figured out, my workout schedule, I think I'm gonna do a 4-6 run.

One smash of 100 on lets say overhead press....then off to accessories away from Shoulders, core, cardio. Rinse and repeat.

I just need to figure out my big lifts for 100 and my accessories for a 5-6 workout week so I'm not crushing myself.
The main exercises for my program, in case you want to adopt are:

Bench x BB Rows
Squats x Leg Curls
CG BP x BB Curls

Everything else is accessory. Again, I haven't really gotten into the routine rhythm yet where I've actually done all of those consistently yet though.

Will likely be hitting back tomorrow with my coach.
I think you might find it less boring if you increase the weight a bit. You got all your sets on BB Curls you should DEFINITELY go up so you are failing on some of your sets then work until you are not failing them, then go up in weight. It is probably boring because you are not truly challenging yourself and fighting for your life for reps on multiple sets. On the 6 reps sets especially you should be pushing weight more so than the 10's but you should be hitting failure on a few of these sets minimum.
Speaking the truth. Like I said, I knew I could push on CG BP. But I'm probably not at my threshold yet for curls either.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to!The main exercises for my program, in case you want to adopt are:

Bench x BB Rows
Squats x Leg Curls
CG BP x BB Curls

Everything else is accessory. Again, I haven't really gotten into the routine rhythm yet where I've actually done all of those consistently yet though.

Will likely be hitting back tomorrow with my coach.Speaking the truth. Like I said, I knew I could push on CG BP. But I'm probably not at my threshold yet for curls either.
Yeah this workout is more about increasing the volume instead of the weight. So failing a few sets gives you more room to grow volume without a weight change and the failure / near failure in multiple sets is a huge growth stimulus. Honestly these sessions should be harrowing, and you should be very sore, unless one of the few of us who don't get sore easily.

Where you read he says you should get stronger in a couple of the later sets due to neural adaptation is because they expect you to be failing around set 5 or 6 then maybe get an extra rep or two over where you were failing on the 7-8th set. I wish I could find the actual Charles Poliquin write up where he goes into detail of what to expect, but the one from simplyshredded is the closest description to it.

Edit - The actual write up was in one of the Bill Philips Supplement Bibles from way back, so if you have any of those you might be able to find it.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just saw you're running M1A/3AD/4A. That stack was awesome for me at similar dosage and I bet you'll enjoy it. Def gonna be watching the progress!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to love doing 5 sets of 20 on squats

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just shy of a week in, and experiencing the first bit of sides. Mostly just light indigestion anytime I wake up, but particularly if I wake up in the middle of the night. I've been sleeping on a slight incline. Took a tums this afternoon. Having to force the food today. May also add a probiotic.

Was pretty exhausted today. Slept in good while the kids watched some TV this morning, but also took a decent nap this afternoon. Also experiencing some stuffy nose symptoms. Took a sudafed this AM.

Also, IML 4-andro carrier and pump is nice. Has a light vanilla smell.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least 100g of whole Greek yogurt every single day - I use Fage Total. This helps restore the gut microbiome the orals are destroying. You could also consume sauerkraut if you simply can’t work the calories in.

10g glutamine mixed into a cup of water between meals can help absolve some of the reflux, and it’s good for the immune system to boot. This is a base that helps neutralize acid.

Pepsin & Hydrochloride (HCL) are digestive aids you can take with any meal that has protein in it. Taking this with your first bite of the meal helps your body not over-excrete acid. The Nutricost one with betaine HCL & pepsin makes a big difference in digestion.

Pepcid Complete (Famotidine) at 10mg once or twice a day is the strongest bandaid. As a histamine blocker it decreases the amount of acid the stomach can produce, and taking this before bed will probably stop the nighttime reflux - for a while.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least 100g of whole Greek yogurt every single day - I use Fage Total. This helps restore the gut microbiome the orals are destroying. You could also consume sauerkraut if you simply can’t work the calories in.

10g glutamine mixed into a cup of water between meals can help absolve some of the reflux, and it’s good for the immune system to boot. This is a base that helps neutralize acid.

Pepsin & Hydrochloride (HCL) are digestive aids you can take with any meal that has protein in it. Taking this with your first bite of the meal helps your body not over-excrete acid. The Nutricost one with betaine HCL & pepsin makes a big difference in digestion.

Pepcid Complete (Famotidine) at 10mg once or twice a day is the strongest bandaid. As a histamine blocker it decreases the amount of acid the stomach can produce, and taking this before bed will probably stop the nighttime reflux - for a while.
My wife has been getting bad acid reflux lately and the Dr has not been much help, maybe some of these things might help her. Thank you!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would 0 or 2% have the same benefits or no? I love some greek yogurt, but typically go with those (usually Chobani). I've gotten away from cottage cheese, which would also have cultures, yes?

I cannot stand sauerkraut. Wife loves it, but I can't stand the taste or smell.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would 0 or 2% have the same benefits or no? I love some greek yogurt, but typically go with those (usually Chobani). I've gotten away from cottage cheese, which would also have cultures, yes?

I cannot stand sauerkraut. Wife loves it, but I can't stand the taste or smell.
It definitely will have a benefit, but I’m telling you now from experience it won’t be as substantial. This is for several reasons. The higher fat yogurt means less sugar (the reduced fat/fat free means a greater concentration of milk sugars/lactose). They then also have either added sugars, which are hard on reflux, or more artificial sweeteners which can sometimes hurt the gut biome.

The best solution is to eat it plain, which is an acquired taste, or with some berries or protein powder you already planned to consume tossed in. Fage Total with some blueberries is AWESOME, or a scoop of basically any protein powder as a post-workout pudding treat! That’s artificial sweetener you were already set on consuming that you know you tolerate well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afternoon workout. Back Day.

Machine unilateral pull downs, worked up to 80# per side.
Straight arm lat pressdowns
Seated Cable Rows, chest against pad to work upper mid/back.
Incline Smith Rows
Machine plate loaded shrugs, backwards superset with facing forwards. Worked up to 100# per side.
Single arm T-bar rows

Was feeling good and they had Rogue platforms, so decided to test some deads.

Deadlifts, Rogue Bumper Plates:
135x10
185x6
205x3
225x1
275x1
295x1 - PR, this was a grind, but not bad for being at the end of a back workout. Should've just gone for 300#.

315 is definitely going to fall soon!

1 hr 5 mins, 464 cals. Estimate, since I started tracking 2 sets into my first WO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will get there and working up slowly is the correct way to do it!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will get there and working up slowly is the correct way to do it!
But I want it all now!

Celebrated a milestone bday for my wife yesterday, plus had the kids home all day. Was busy, but everyone had fun. Had italian for dinner plus some cake, and took 1 cap of Glucovantage beforehand.

Sleep was terrible last night. Woke up before my alarms and finally just made myself get up. Prob just didn't want to do legs. My schedule is all thrown off. Definitely a bit of a love/hate right now with this cycle. The look is definitely there, and I have been having great WOs. When I hit a target muscle, I'm really feeling that it's getting worked. But, at night the thirst, indigestion, the occassional force feed, stuffy nose, and already some general discomfort is happening and we're really only one week in. Just generally feel bleh, except for when I'm working out. But weight is going up fast.

Picked up some digestive enzymes (pepsin) and probiotics, also have some more electrolytes coming (Versalyte). So that's on it's way.

Legs.
Bird Dogs x10,5,3

Supersets.
BB Squats:
105x12
160x10,10,10,10,10,4
Stopped here as my lower back was fried.

Seated leg ext, 2 plates:
x 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10
Continued with these past the 6 sets of squats.

It just felt tough today. Lower back feeling it since deads on Sunday. Fitbit didn't record right, but ended up working over an hour and 15 mins.

Pre: 1 scoop All Out Sweat
Intra: 1 scoop Flexx EAAs, Canteen, 3.3g creatine mono, 1/2 scoop HBCD, 6g taurine

Weight: 162.4# (+3.8#)
Not clean weight, but definitely packing it on. Upper body is definitely filling out well though (arms, back).

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn't let me attach to the above while editing.
Screenshot_20230221-062328-01.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any workout you get in is better than the one you missed, keep your routine, not everyday is going to be the best workout but it is a step in the right direction!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took some melatonin last night to help get some better sleep. Only partially worked.

Cardio, 30 mins bike, followed by knee raises x side planks. Stretching to finish.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took some melatonin last night to help get some better sleep. Only partially worked.

Cardio, 30 mins bike, followed by knee raises x side planks. Stretching to finish.
they gave my 9mg of Melatonin last night at the hospital, it did not help at all!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they gave my 9mg of Melatonin last night at the hospital, it did not help at all!
Wow, 9 mg is a hefty dose! I take 3 mg, Optimum brand when I use it.

That said melatonin really helps more with falling asleep, not staying asleep.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, 9 mg is a hefty dose! I take 3 mg, Optimum brand when I use it.

That said melatonin really helps more with falling asleep, not staying asleep.
When I take it at home I always take 3mg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My dreams are so vivid with melatonin I don't feel rested at all because they are also intense and weird. So I end up stressed and amped up while sleeping due to the realness and oddity of the dreams.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My dreams are so vivid with melatonin I don't feel rested at all because they are also intense and weird. So I end up stressed and amped up while sleeping due to the realness and oddity of the dreams.
I swear it has no effect on me, I think when I get home I am going to take a break from it. Th CEL API-Plex is going to be my go to sleep aid

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I swear it has no effect on me, I think when I get home I am going to take a break from it. Th CEL API-Plex is going to be my go to sleep aid
Melatonin does help me sleep pretty well but no dreams. ZMA on the other hand gives me some WILD dreams.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the wild dreams, I had been talking CEL API-Plex before going in the hospital, I did have some cool dreams while using it!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In progress...

Chest/Back GVT workout:

McGill Curl Ups x10,5,3
Rotator cuff ex, 2x12

Supersets
Bench Press, suicide grip:
120x10,10,12,10,10,10,10,10,10,10
Wrist joints were feeling it, so wrapped halfway through. Going to have to monitor not just going through the motions though with this high vol of reps.
BB rows:
95x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10
Lat activation felt good. Just looking big.

Was huffing and puffing after this for sure. This took me right to an hour, so cut the below short. These are supposed to be 10x10's:

Resistance band flys x10,12,10
Lat pulldowns:
6 plates x 10
7 plates x 10
8 plates x 10

1 hr 15 mins, 245 cals

Work is ramping up, so going to need to keep an eye on my stress levels. Digestion still feels off, but enzymes/probiotic are on it's way. I feel like I need something stronger pre-WO to wake me up, but don't want to push the stims too hard. I'll probably just keep riding out the All Out Sweat until I finish it. But was feeling worn out today. Would've been nice to have had something to push through...

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In progress...

Chest/Back GVT workout:

McGill Curl Ups x10,5,3
Rotator cuff ex, 2x12

Supersets
Bench Press, suicide grip:
120x10,10,12,10,10,10,10,10,10,10
Wrist joints were feeling it, so wrapped halfway through. Going to have to monitor not just going through the motions though with this high vol of reps.
BB rows:
Lat activation felt good. Just looking big.

Was huffing and puffing after this for sure. This took me right to an hour, so cut the below short. These are supposed to be 10x10's:

Resistance band flys x10,12,10
Lat pulldowns:
6 plates x 10
7 plates x 10
8 plates x 10

1 hr 15 mins, 245 cals

Work is ramping up, so going to need to keep an eye on my stress levels. Digestion still feels off, but enzymes/probiotic are on it's way. I feel like I need something stronger pre-WO to wake me up, but don't want to push the stims too hard. I'll probably just keep riding out the All Out Sweat until I finish it. But was feeling worn out today. Would've been nice to have had something to push through...
I really line SNS Focus it light on the Stims but like the name says, it really helps you Focus on the task at hand

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some goodies just came in. Per some of the recommendations from @Hyde I'm adding in a probiotic, digestive enzymes, and glutamine. So, will be adding in 2 gummies in the evening (bacillus coagulans), 1 tab of the Beverly with dinner, glutamine probably w/mid-day meal, and will be replacing Canteen with Versalyte for my electrolytes intra-WO beginning tomorrow. Also, the ABL pharma TUDCA seems to be a good value with included NAC.

20230223_210548.jpg

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to rain on the parade, but the glutamine dose you’ll want would be probably at least 10 grams. Some guys use 15. Mix with a cup of water and drink in between meals. Definitely do not take with food, and try at least 5g and see if you get anything out of that. I can notice 5g, but 10 is better.

You’ll want to buy it by the kilo if you try it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t want to rain on the parade, but the glutamine dose you’ll want would be probably at least 10 grams. Some guys use 15. Mix with a cup of water and drink in between meals. Definitely do not take with food, and try at least 5g and see if you get anything out of that. I can notice 5g, but 10 is better.

You’ll want to buy it by the kilo if you try it.
LOL, I knew something was off here. Mental brain lapse. But I think the per g cost was actually cheaper with the caps - prob cause no one wants to take 10 at a time!

I'll start with 5g and see where that takes me. Also, what do you think about taking the glutamine with my EAAs/HBCD intra? That's usually where I see glutamine mixed in, particularly if a powder.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I knew something was off here. Mental brain lapse. But I think the per g cost was actually cheaper with the caps - prob cause no one wants to take 10 at a time!

I'll start with 5g and see where that takes me. Also, what do you think about taking the glutamine with my EAAs/HBCD intra? That's usually where I see glutamine mixed in, particularly if a powder.
Yeah that’s also a great time, helps cut down on reflux the artificial sweeteners in the EAAs might cause, laying down on the bench, etc.

Main thing is you don’t really want to have just eaten immediately, because then the glutamine can’t get absorbed into the stomach lining the same way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s also a great time, helps cut down on reflux the artificial sweeteners in the EAAs might cause, laying down on the bench, etc.

Main thing is you don’t really want to have just eaten immediately, because then the glutamine can’t get absorbed into the stomach lining the same way.
As much as I already knew about glutamine this part is new to me. I knew it was great for gut health but not that it should be between meals when using for that reason. Thanks for the info.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late afternoon arm WO.

Machine preacher curls
Single arm, cross body triceps extensions
DB hammer curls, preacher bench
Overhead rope triceps press
EZ bar 21's
Straight bar triceps pressdowns, working up to 120#

53:27, 295 cals.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It may be several months till I can do arms again! I guess I will have to live vicariously through you guys

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may be several months till I can do arms again! I guess I will have to live vicariously through you guys
Don't worry Rocket, the gym will be here waiting for you when you're ready! Just glad to see you're on your way home.

Quick update:
Lethargy has come on strong lately. Sat it took me until around 11:30 AM before I felt fully awake, and this morning needed a nap to get me through.

TD 4-andro is doing nothing for the lethargy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry Rocket, the gym will be here waiting for you when you're ready! Just glad to see you're on your way home.

Quick update:
Lethargy has come on strong lately. Sat it took me until around 11:30 AM before I felt fully awake, and this morning needed a nap to get me through.

TD 4-andro is doing nothing for the lethargy.
It won’t; M1A and many strong orals will cause fairly similar lethargy even on testosterone. It’s just their toxicity.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep hearing more mention of Hyperion from Apex @nostrum420 hadn't even seen this one before. But a divanil product is very intriguing, another hard to come by ingredient it seems these days too. Wondering if this would be a good addition. Honestly not sure I'll pick it up due to peppermint/eucalyptus smell, but I'll think about it.

Edit: 20 mins, cardio on the bike, 100 cals. Also, ended up trying out a hamstring stretch yoga program last evening. Mostly static holds. Legs feel fried after cardio this morning!

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep hearing more mention of Hyperion from Apex @nostrum420 hadn't even seen this one before. But a divanil product is very intriguing, another hard to come by ingredient it seems these days too. Wondering if this would be a good addition. Honestly not sure I'll pick it up due to peppermint/eucalyptus smell, but I'll think about it.

Edit: 20 mins, cardio on the bike, 100 cals. Also, ended up trying out a hamstring stretch yoga program last evening. Mostly static holds. Legs feel fried after cardio this morning!
The eucalyptus/mint smell fades fast as it dries.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You can always get a lotion that has a scent you prefer and apply that once the Hyperion is dry or apply it to your feet and shins where you won't notice the smell as much (I do this with Triton, myself)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the smell fades pretty quick !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs.
McGill Curl Ups, x10,5,3

Superset GVT:
BB squats
95x12
160x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10

TRX Hamstring Curls x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10

Some light stretching/foam rolling to finish.

57:19, 204 cals
Weight: 166.8 (+4.4#)

Pre: 1 scoop All Out Sweat, 1/2 scoop Peak02 (1g)
Intra: 1 scoop Flexx EAAs, 1 scoop Versalyte, 6g taurine, 3.3g creatine mono (ran out).

Did a little meditation and focused breathing last night to calm and center myself.

Low back was still feeling a little off from the yoga stretching the other day. Quads looking large though. Shoulder girdle also felt tight, so kept up with banded pull aparts. Out of town for work the rest of the week. Hope to get in a few decent hotel workouts.

Let's keep it positive!

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you are building muscular endurance, now knocking out the full 10x10!
Yeah, it was still tough, but glad to have made it all the way through!

I'm at a large national hotel chain today and it's still amazing what passes for a hotel gym. Adding a peloton does not make it a gym. Plenty of treadmills/ellipticals, but little to no weight equipment. Sad really. Luckily for me today was cardio, just did some stationary bike while looking out the window at the traffic passing by:

28 mins, 156 cals, 5.75 mi.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it was still tough, but glad to have made it all the way through!

I'm at a large national hotel chain today and it's still amazing what passes for a hotel gym. Adding a peloton does not make it a gym. Plenty of treadmills/ellipticals, but little to no weight equipment. Sad really. Luckily for me today was cardio, just did some stationary bike while looking out the window at the traffic passing by:

28 mins, 156 cals, 5.75 mi.
At least you had a view !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest/Back GVT.

Rotator cuff resistance bands, 2x12

Supersets:
Bench press, suicide grip:
125x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,8,9
BB rows:

Started to struggle around set 7 on bench, but powered through best I could. Felt like I was ballooned up I was so pumped. Stripped off my elbow sleeves because it was hurting the pump was so filthy.

Resistance band flys, 20x12,12,12
Lat pulldowns:
7 plates x 10,10,10
Did 3 sets again this week.

Foam rolling. 48:37, 212 cals.

Pre: 1 scoop All Out Sweat, 1g Peak02
Intra: 1 scoop Flexx EAAs, 1 scoop Versalyte, 1 scoop Tango, 6g taurine, 5g glutamine

Fell off the wagon this week while traveling. Ate like crap and drank too much. I have no excuse, just made poor decisions. Missed a workout. Back on track today. Cleaning up the eating, back to avoiding alcohol.

Arnold weekend, who you got??

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK fellas, gut check.

I'm officially 4 weeks in on this stack, but had about a 10 day PH boost before starting this stack. So realistically, just past week 5 mark. Probably have enough to get me to the full 6 week mark without needing to crack into my next bottles.

Just counted:
11.5 servings of 3-AD
Plenty of Ogre to run as long as I want, as only running ar 30 mg.

Started at 154.6#, 13.9% - am sitting last measurement at 166.8#, 15.4% (+12.2#, +1.5% BF).

Digestion issues are still there, lethargy I've been able to manage, still stuffy post-doses. Am feeling a little uncomfortable just generally, but I could probably manage.

Also, the other positives: I feel ridiculously good in the gym. Big and pumped throughout.

Getting my tooth pulled Tues, so thinking about what @Hyde said earlier with orals I was considering dropping them Mon-Wed/Thurs. Would stay on the TDs, then resume everything.

Edit. Decision made:
Will run out my TDs to the end, along with the 3-AD post-dental work. Keeps it all non-methylated moving forward. Then PCT.

Last edited: