Segansational's Motivation Log

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I bought a foam roller a while back and have been religiously using every workout - usually post-WO, but sometimes pre as well depending on how I'm feeling. It's been very helpful on the whole. I should take more time though, as I'm not getting anywhere close to 15 mins. Thanks for the tip!
No problem bud, three of my favorites are as follows....im sure they have a name and a video but I will try to explain them as best I can.

Get down on the ground in a praying position, lean forward with arms extended as far as possible with face down (almost like when Muslims pray) and hold it.

Lay completely flat on your stomach, legs straight and together, arms in a push up position. Push up with neck back, chin up, and head back as far as possible but keep stomach and legs on the ground

Lay on your back, grab both knees and pull them back your chest and rock back and forth

I will try to find the pics, names, or videos when I get some time

Good luck

1 Childs Pose
2 Sphinx

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up this morning after a deep sleep. But it was one of those mornings where I couldn't quite wake myself up. Impacted my WO for sure.

Stretching/foam rolling.
Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands 2x12

Bench press, warm up x10
165x5,5,5,4,
Target was 7 sets of 5. Didn't have the explosive energy this morning, so these were all slow reps. Switched to some accessory work to finish out the pump rather than spin my wheels here.

Resistance band flys 3x12
DB laterals, warm up x10
3x10
Seated BB overhead press 3x8

Finished with more stretching.
56:19, 290 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Pump Addict
Intra: Same intra as previous WO.
Soundtrack: Kendrick Lamar

Been doing heat at night/massaging, plus stretching to try and get my lower back right. Just had an off day today. Mentally wasn't in it, body didn't feel up for going hard. We all have those days. Will be looking for redemption tomorrow.

Quick supp update: Something lately has been tearing up my stomach. I think it's the glycerol in Kraken, which is why I switched it up this morning.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here we are again. AM wake up is still a bit of a struggle. But hopped on the Vicious train and went with 1 scoop (2/3 dose) of @ZOO OG Juice Daddy for leg day. Still trying to keep stims low to moderate right now.

Cardio, bike warm up. Just did 15 mins of LISS to get blood flowing and give me time to wake up.

BB squats, warm up x10
135x10,8,8 - loaded up 200# initially, but could tell my back wasn't ready for it yet. As my back actually felt decent for the first time in a week yesterday, I decided not to push it.

Son woke up, so this was the end of it.

Pre: 1 scoop Juice Daddy
Intra: Same cocktail as yesterday

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That good OG Juicy Juice Daddy!
So far 1 scoop has been near perfect for what I need, fast alertness without being over stimmed. Basically a good balance.

Rotator cuff ex, resistance 2x12
Bench press, warm up x12
135x4
165x4x4 - these felt really good. Was feeling good about this, until I realized my calc was off and I was supposed to be hitting 175#.
175x4x4 - these went OK, last set was a bit rushed so my lift off wasn't quite there, but was able to rep it out.

44:42, 147 cals

Intra: 1 scoop each Amino Infusion, V1tal1ty, Canteen, 8g taurine, C Block10
- finished up R&R sample and have about 3 or so tubs of Amino Infusion and Breach aminos lying around. So will be rotating those likely.
Soundtrack: Travis Scott

Also, stomach issues have definitely been identified as the glycerpump in Kraken. So I guess that's a no go for me. If anyone is interested, I have about 3 tubs of Kraken I'll be putting up for sale along with Pump Addict, due to the alpha Y.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do a huge scoop which is probably close to 1 3/4 of a scoop and ummmmmmmm i don't need my morning coffee 🤡
For legal reasons I cannot condone this sort of behavior. For bro reasons I give you knucks haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do a huge scoop which is probably close to 1 3/4 of a scoop and ummmmmmmm i don't need my morning coffee 🤡
This is probably pretty close to the same level of caffeine in the new (1 scoop) Juice Daddy. Would be interested in a comparison!
For legal reasons I cannot condone this sort of behavior. For bro reasons I give you knucks haha

Reactions: ZOO
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those looking for a good deal on pre's, check this out: https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/326621/

Afternoon WO. In progress.

Bench press:
135x8
185x6x3, goal was 10 sets. Lift off for set 6 was almost nonexistent. Something's got to change.

Switched to a few resistance band flys to give my front delts a bit of a break.

Resistance band flys x12,10,10

Resumed bench press and managed to get one set out, 185x3
Finalized my WO with posing and stretching.

55:11, 209 cals

Pre: 1.5 scoops Juice Daddy, knew I'd need an extra pep to hit today's lifts so went with a full serving.
Soundtrack: Five Finger Death Punch

Thinking maybe I need to do floor presses to work on lift off?

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those looking for a good deal on pre's, check this out: https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/326621/

Afternoon WO. In progress.

Bench press:
135x8
185x6x3, goal was 10 sets. Lift off for set 6 was almost nonexistent. Something's got to change.

Switched to a few resistance band flys to give my front delts a bit of a break.

Resistance band flys x12,10,10

Resumed bench press and managed to get one set out, 185x3
Finalized my WO with posing and stretching.

55:11, 209 cals

Pre: 1.5 scoops Juice Daddy, knew I'd need an extra pep to hit today's lifts so went with a full serving.
Soundtrack: Five Finger Death Punch

Thinking maybe I need to do floor presses to work on lift off?
Floor press really boosts my lockout potential. Larson with pauses honestly helped me off the chest. That and more work capacity.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Floor press really boosts my lockout potential. Larson with pauses honestly helped me off the chest. That and more work capacity.
Had to look up Larsen Press. Will definitely give some of these variations a shot.

Skipped yesterday's WO as I was out of town, so a bit disappointed in myself. But back in the gym this morning.

Smolov Jr, Week 3, Day 1.

Bench press, warm up x10
165x6x6, first 4 sets felt easy. But knew I could get these done.

Ended up having to skip the accessory work today, since my son got up right after I finished my last set on bench.

Intra: Same cocktail as last workout
Soundtrack: Breaking Benjamin

35:48, 140 cals

Also selling a few glycerol-based pre-WOs, unused, if anyone's interested:

Realizing how much Daft Pump fits the bill for what I need as a non-glycerol, non-stim pre. Will be picking that up on my next paycheck @ZOO

Been mentally struggling the past month or so. Not afraid to admit it. Just feeling unengaged lately. Temper a bit shorter. Bodybuilding is definitely my outlet, so glad I have that.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to look up Larsen Press. Will definitely give some of these variations a shot.

Skipped yesterday's WO as I was out of town, so a bit disappointed in myself. But back in the gym this morning.

Smolov Jr, Week 3, Day 1.

In progress...
Bench press, warm up x10
165x6x6, first 4 sets felt easy. But knew I could get these done.

PAUSE

Accessory work:
DB flys
Dips

Intra: Same cocktail as last workout
Soundtrack: Breaking Benjamin

35:48, 140 cals

Also selling a few glycerol-based pre-WOs, unused, if anyone's interested:

Realizing how much Daft Pump fits the bill for what I need as a non-glycerol, non-stim pre. Will be picking that up on my next paycheck @ZOO

Been mentally struggling the past month or so. Not afraid to admit it. Just feeling unengaged lately. Temper a bit shorter. Bodybuilding is definitely my outlet, so glad I have that.
I appreciate that, Seg! Cant wait until you try it. Not sure if you noticed my little competitive play of Daft Pump vs Big Noise with the slogan of The Loudest Preworkout haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate that, Seg! Cant wait until you try it. Not sure if you noticed my little competitive play of Daft Pump vs Big Noise with the slogan of The Loudest Preworkout haha
I missed that, but nice shot over the bow! Haha!

I'll be honest, the old formula was decent for pumps with 3 g of glycerol, plus alpha GPC and agmatine. But they just reformulated and took out those and replaced with Citrapeak instead. I haven't tried the new formula yet, but I'm not sure it's an upgrade.

Speaking of pumps, I had a massive pump following Saturday's WO on my top set from that week. Just felt thicc and jooicy. So here's a progress photo.

20220115_142717_exported_16399-01.jpeg

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed that, but nice shot over the bow! Haha!

I'll be honest, the old formula was decent for pumps with 3 g of glycerol, plus alpha GPC and agmatine. But they just reformulated and took out those and replaced with Citrapeak instead. I haven't tried the new formula yet, but I'm not sure it's an upgrade.

Speaking of pumps, I had a massive pump following Saturday's WO on my top set from that week. Just felt thicc and jooicy. So here's a progress photo.

View attachment 211885
Not even going to downplay it, bro, you look thick af. I want to see what you look like with a daft pump up haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not even going to downplay it, bro, you look thick af. I want to see what you look like with a daft pump up haha
Thanks brother, time to get nasty!

Today's WO.

BB deadlifts, warm up x10
140x4
200x1 - again today's lift didn't feel good, so dropped my working weight down a bit.
180x6,6,6
Stretching/foam rolling.

Disappointed in this session as my lower back still felt like 200# was too much. So tightened my belt and went with 180# which seemed reasonable.

Accessory work, supersets:
Neutral grip pull ups, 3 sets to failure x8,8,6 Resistance band rows, 3x12

Inverted rows 3x6
50:22, 443 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Zombie Blood
Soundtrack: Bad Wolves, Disobey

Felt a bit winded this AM. Lower back felt tight, so hoping that I didn't push it too hard today.

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def just says an off day! Its middle of the week, with everything going on some day we just got to take what we get. Glad ya didn't lose ground. I will take a maintenance day any day!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def just says an off day! Its middle of the week, with everything going on some day we just got to take what we get. Glad ya didn't lose ground. I will take a maintenance day any day!
Yeah, grinded it out today, but it was a better lifting session.

Bench press, warm up x10
135x5
175x5,5,5,5,5,5,4 - missed my last set by 1 rep which I just chickened out on with no spotter.

Accessory work:
Resistance band triceps pressdowns 3x12
DB curls 3x10
Finished up with some light foam rolling.

1 hr 1 min, 311 cals

Soundtrack: Linkin Park

Front delts and lower back were a little unhappy today, but all in all, a good bench session. Also might need to pick up another joint supp again to keep things operating smoothly.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Terrible start to the day. Woke up for leg day, slammed my 1.5 scoops of Juice Daddy because it was leg day. Got 12 mins into my workout and my son wakes up screaming... had just over an hour in between before my wife got up to take over and I could get a few more reps in. Wasted session.

Stretching/foam rolling.
EZ bar SLDLs, warm up x10
100x3x8

PAUSE - was also hungry AF, so are some ADNB cashew butter on a slice of Arnold oatnut bread.

BB Squats, warm up x10
140x6
180x3x6
Walking DB lunges, 3 sets of 4x across the room
Some extra stretching/foam rolling.

Rough estimate, 43 mins, 340 cals.

Pre: 1.5 scoops Juice Daddy
Intra: 1 scoop each Amino Infusion, V1TAL1TY, 8g taurine, C Block10

Really dissappointed in this morning. Might have to start getting up at 3 AM like @BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Terrible start to the day. Woke up for leg day, slammed my 1.5 scoops of Juice Daddy because it was leg day. Got 12 mins into my workout and my son wakes up screaming... had just over an hour in between before my wife got up to take over and I could get a few more reps in. Wasted session.

Stretching/foam rolling.
EZ bar SLDLs, warm up x10
100x3x8

PAUSE - was also hungry AF, so are some ADNB cashew butter on a slice of Arnold oatnut bread.

BB Squats, warm up x10
140x6
180x3x6
Some extra stretching/foam rolling.

Rough estimate, 43 mins, 340 cals.

Intra: 1 scoop each Amino Infusion, V1TAL1TY, 8g taurine, C Block10

Really dissappointed in this morning. Might have to start getting up at 3 AM like @BOSSMAN
I feel your pain on the interrupted workout. Especially after getting all jacked up and have to stop. It's just hard to get back in the zone.

Don't let it ruin your day Bro, you still got something done!!!

You've been going at it for a few years here, you've had setbacks with injuries, tweeking nutrition, and supplements. From your last progress pic i would say you have done an excellent job through your journey.

Rinse and repeat, crush it tomorrow 💯💪

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel your pain on the interrupted workout. Especially after getting all jacked up and have to stop. It's just hard to get back in the zone.

Don't let it ruin your day Bro, you still got something done!!!

You've been going at it for a few years here, you've had setbacks with injuries, tweeking nutrition, and supplements. From your last progress pic i would say you have done an excellent job through your journey.

Rinse and repeat, crush it tomorrow 💯💪
Appreciate it man. Both you and I have been here a while now steadily chipping away, day after day. You don't see that too often, people come and go. Real recognizes real.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekend WO.
Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands, 2x12

Bench press, warm up x12
135x6
185x4,4,4,4,4,4,3,3 - missed on the last two sets as this was supposed to be 8x4, but overall pretty happy with how this session went.

Incline DB flys 3x10

Upper chest felt extremely full, which is a weak point of mine. Glad to have some blood flow happening there.

53:18, 322 cals

Pre: Total War RTD, Rainbow Candy
Intra: Same cocktail as last WO, Canteen is also back in the mix again (Strawberry Lemonade)
Soundtrack: Nu-Metal Hits playlist on Amazon Music, basically a bunch of 90s hard/alt rock. I can dig it.

Also, random note: Just opened Dymatize Dunkin Mocha Cappuccino and this one is really good.

Reupped on some other staples from Redcon1 too. Currently 40% off, but picked up on BOGO their BARs, Isotope/MRE Lite, grabbed a Zombie Blood MOAB (epicatechin/HICA/Ca HMB) and free Vitamin C, Fade Out.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was supposed to workout yesterday, but didn't get around to it. Lifted this morning for end of Week 3.

Bench press
135x8
195x3,3,3,3 - Failed on set 5. Supposed to hit 10 sets. These felt heavy, more on my joints than anything else. This bench routine has been roughest on my front delts and elbows. So dropped down to get in a few more reps.
165x6,6

Had to finish there since my son woke up. Realistically with Smolov Jr since I struggled on this last WO, I should probably repeat this last week again. I may opt to take the week break from benching and then repeat in order to recover. But since I'm still 10# off from my starting "max", I still have work to do. We'll see how I'm feeling come Wed.

42:56, 182 cals.

Intra: Same cocktail as last WO.
Soundtrack: Eminem

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking a break from benching, so today's session focused on back.

Neutral grip pull ups 3x8
Bent over BB rows
105x10
125x10
140x8
Close grip V-handle rows
+60x10
+70x10
+80x10

Foam rolling
Resistance band rows, 3x10 - threw these in as a light finisher.

Lats felt tight today, probably since I haven't given them a proper workout in a bit.

38:16, 312 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War T20ENERGY flavor (Red Bull)
Intra: Same cocktail as prior WO

Forgot to charge my headphones, so no music today. It's weird working out in silence. Didn't get a restful sleep last night as my son was in and out of sleep. Left elbow joint felt a little off this morning so kept my elbow sleeve on for this WO.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg WO.

BB squats
105x10
140x8
200x6,6,6

EZ bar SLDLs, 105x10,10,10
Calf raises, x20,20,16

51:20, 417 cals

Intra: Same cocktail as last WO

Felt pretty decent today. No lower back issues, although I could feel a little tightness. Taxed, but not overworked, if that makes sense. So probably right in range.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DB laterals x DB bent over laterals 3x10
DB front raises x EZ bar upright rows
Seated BB overhead press 3x10
BB shrugs 3x10

Intra: Same as yesterday

First full shoulder WO in a while. Went with some light weights and supersets.

44:33, 187 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow I'll be testing bench out after taking a 4 day hiatus. Setting up the numbers so I don't have to think about it. Going off of the same weight %s as I used for deadlift maxing.

Update, decided to tweak some of the weights as starting weight/rep scheme seemed to low. Wanted to ensure I had good blood flow going before attempting heavier weights. Left elbow has been acting up all week, so that might affect today's session as lock out is a bit impacted. Woke up feeling a little queasy.

Bench press
105x10
140x3
165x1
185x1 - Easy
195x1 - Good
205x1 - Old PR, EASY.
215x0/1 - PR! Failed on first lift attempt, got right back in the saddle and went after it and BAM.
220x0

40:34, 217 cals

Happy this session went as well as it did. Need to hit that 225 goal next!

Pre: 1 scoop ZEUS, forgot how stim heavy this is (400 mg caffeine, LOL).
Intra: Same cocktail as previous WO
Soundtrack: Pop Smoke, Meet the Woo

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back WO.

Was planning to do heavier deads, but just don't seem to have it since coming off the DEADCEMBER program. Based off my new 1RM I should definitely be able to rep heavier weights than I am...

Deadlifts
140x6
200x4,0 - this felt like a strain on my lower back and I couldn't pull the next set. Switched to rack deads and lowered the weight.

Rack deadlifts
180x4,4,4 - this just seems to be my working weight where my body is agreeing to, which is dissappointing. Will just keep with this and rep it out until I can consistently pull it easily.

Neutral grip pull ups to failure x 6,6,7
Single arm DB rows
50x6
60x6
70x6

BB rows
125x8,8,8

44:37, 364 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Hero vs Villain
Intra: Same cocktail as previous

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to do an arm workout this morning.

Resistance band curls 3x15
EZ bar curls 3x10
EZ bar skull crushers 3x10
Chin ups x7,6,4 x dips 3x10 (superset) - First time doing chins on my new power tower. The chin up grip is a little narrower than I'd like for the padded part. The tower is a little wobbly on dips, but serviceable.

42:27, 305 cals

Intra: Same cocktail, minus the carbs.

Definitely starting to spill over into sloppy territory with my weight/indulgent eating. Will probably turn it off soon and start to dial back/in. May add some paradoxine into the mix to help kickstart the fat burning process. Pump and vascularity felt on point though!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg Day.

BB squats, warm up x10
140x8
180x6,6,6
220x4

SLDLs
105x8,8,8

Calf raises 3x15
Finished off with a good stretching session and a little light cardio since my son stayed asleep.

46:52, 390 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Jurassic Blood
Intra: 1 scoop each of Amino Infusion, Canteen, V1tal1ty, 8g taurine, C-Block10
Soundtrack: Nirvana

Wasn't looking to set any records today, just get some decent reps in. Feeling a little lost in my goals at the moment. Definitely put on a good amount of weight these past 4.5 weeks or so (weigh in later), but feeling too fluffy. No shadow of abs anywhere to be seen! LOL. Not sure I really want to hard cut yet though. So I may just slowly decrease cals and light cardio to get things in check. It's just not as energizing as working towards a PR or bulk goal. Maybe just need someone to tell me to suck it up and get things under control.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last set of squats look good bro!!
Thanks BOSS.

For some reason I had in my head that today was bench day. In reality it should be tomorrow, but I was amped and ready to go, so why not? YOLO'd it. Literally, 2 scoops of YOLO Dark.

Bench press, warm up x10
135x8
165x6
185x5,5,5
Left elbow has been feeling good all week, but was giving me a little trouble on lock out at the top. Other than that, felt great! So my Smolov Jr routine def helped as working at 185# would've been a stretch before.
205x3 - lift off a bit tough, honestly could've repped more.

Resistance band flys, 3x12
Neutral grip push ups 2x12

48:28, 211 cals

Pre: 2 scoops YOLO Darkside

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders.

Resistance band lateral raises x front raises 3x12
Resistance band facepulls 3x12
Seated DB shoulder press 3x10
EZ bar upright rows 3x10

Just went to get the blood pumping this morning. Sleep quality last night was poor. Almost skipped my WO this morning, but got myself up.

30:08, 246 cals

Intra: Same cocktail minus the carbs.
Soundtrack: Godsmack

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders.

Resistance band lateral raises x front raises 3x12
Resistance band facepulls 3x12
Seated DB shoulder press 3x10
EZ bar upright rows 3x10

Just went to get the blood pumping this morning. Sleep quality last night was poor. Almost skipped my WO this morning, but got myself up.

30:08, 246 cals

Intra: Same cocktail minus the carbs.
Soundtrack: Godsmack
Have a great day bro, get through the day and keep it in your mind all day that you are gonna get 6-8 hours of sleep this evening. Come back strong tomorrow morning 💯

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have a great day bro, get through the day and keep it in your mind all day that you are gonna get 6-8 hours of sleep this evening. Come back strong tomorrow morning
Wasn't gonna work out tomorrow...

Now maybe I will!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First cardio session in a minute. Hopped on the bike with 1/2 a bottle of FUBAR and 1 cap of Jacked Factory Caffeine + Dynamine + Teacrine, for a total of 325 mg caffeine. Will probably start with 2 dedicated cardio sessions a week and adjust from there until I feel like I've gotten things under control.

Threw in a few sets of leg lifts and swiss ball crunches for good measure.

30 mins, 271 cals

Weight yesterday 168.4#. Last week digestion has been a bit off and just starting to feel uncomfortable again at this weight, happens every time I get over 165 and approaching 170#. Bulk life.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back WO.

Resistance band rows, 3x12
Rack deadlifts, warm up x10
140x8
180x6,6,6

Neutral grip pull ups, 3 sets to failure x 9,7,6
Resistance band straight arm pressdowns 3x10

BB rows
140x8,6,6

Stretching/foam rolling.
54:36, 464 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Vice City
Intra: 1 scoop each of Amino Infusion, Canteen, V1tal1ty, 8g taurine, C-Block10
Soundtrack: Skrillex

Lats felt a little tight this morning, but had a good mind-muscle connection.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Body feels like it's been taking a beating. Yesterday just physically didn't feel my best. Light arm session this morning.

Resistance band curls 3x15
DB hammer curls 3x10 supersets x Dips 3x12
EZ bar curls 3x10
Close grip BP 3x10

Pre: 1 scoop War Games, 1 cap caffeine + dynamine + teacrine. This combo is 192 g of caffeine, 100 mg teacrine, and 75 mg dynamine. Was a good clear headed boost.
Intra: Typical cocktail, minus the carbs.

54:29, 310 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course AM app didn't save my post... feeling better after having taken 2 days off. Back at it for flex Friday with a chest WO.

Resistance band rotator cuff ex, 2x12
Bench press, warm up x10
140x8
185x6,6,6
Resistance band flys 3x12 superset with neutral grip push ups 3x10
Incline DB press 35x10,10,10 - finished with these to get a stretch and blood flowing.
Added in 2 sets of DB pullovers, 2x10
Stretching/posing.

Pre: 1 scoop Total War
Intra: Same cocktail as usual

Had a good session today, uninterrupted too so that helped. Will also be starting up SNS Optimize-T.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing special this morning, just some cardio and abs. Hopped on the stationary bike for 32 mins of riding time, followed by swiss ball crunches and leg lifts.

Double Tap pre-WO, intra same as usual minus any carbs. Have a great weekend!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like the intensity is up here. Nice work!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same to you!
Looks like the intensity is up here. Nice work!
Thanks fellas! Used that extra motivation today.

Back at it this AM.

SLDLs 105x10,10,10
BB Squats, warm up x10
140x8
180x6,6,6
220x6 - Made sure to push myself this morning to go for these and more reps than last week.

Calf raises 3x15
DB walking lunges, 3 x across the room and back.

Stretching and rolling. My knees yesterday were acting up a bit, but it didn't stop me this morning. NE got hit with another snowstorm yesterday, so was out there shoveling too.

52:03, 425 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War V-trigger for Valentine's Day
Intra: 1 scoop each Amino Infusion, Canteen, V1tal1ty, C-Block10
Soundtrack: Dr. Dre, great half time show!

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm WO. My schedule is all over the place at the moment, so going by what feels right and not overly taxing the parts I just worked out the day before.

Supersets:
Dips 3x12
Chin ups x 7,8,9

DB incline curls 3x10-12

Close grip BP, warm up 105x12
125x12 - easy
140x10
160x8 - this was a hair heavier than I would like for comfort, just due to wrist/elbow strain. Thinking 145-150# would be the sweet spot.

EZ bar curls +40x10,10,8 - Son woke up and I knew it'd be only a matter of time before the ticking time bomb went off, so went light and fast on these.

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Bubble Gum

45:57, 363 cals

Being realistic, my diet has not cleaned up yet due to the weekend and valentines day celebrations. Lots of sweets in the house at the moment, and I'm not one to waste food! So will just coast for now. Arms felt/looked like balloons after this WO though!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need some new music suggestions to amp me up while lifting. Give it to me.

Cardio yesterday, stationary bike. Fueled by 3/4 a bottle of FUBAR. Got my walk in yesterday too since the weather warmed up a bit.

Today's WO.

Resistance band rows 3x12
Neutral grip pull ups, 3 sets to failure x8,9,7
Rack deadlifts, warm up 125x8
180x6,6,6
200x4,3 - these felt OK today. First set was no problem, but I didn't want to push my lower back too hard on the last set so I stopped short.
V-handle t-bar rows, +57.5# x10,10

37:52, 363 cals

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Zombie Blood
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Infusion, Canteen, V1tal1ty, C-Block10
Post: 1 scoop Isotope, 1 cup oatmilk - I've recently switched over to oatmilk from almond milk. Testing it out a bit. While it's a little higher in cals, it's also higher in protein. Plus it has natural creaminess that almond milk tends to be thickened with carageenen, which supposedly may be inflammatory. Not a convert yet, but on my 2nd half gallon.
Soundtrack: Dr. Dre, The Contract - this is the new 6 song album he put out for GTA. Pretty good stuff.

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killswitch Engage....pretty heavy at times but has really good vocals that you can understand