• Established
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
26:34, 160 cals. Quick arm superset session this afternoon. Total War/Pump Mode had my arms feel like they were ready to burst.

Banded curls x triceps ext
BB curls x close grip bench press
Incline DB curls x single arm overhead DB ext

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. Seems to be the story for me lately when it comes to fitness. Writing this as I woke up this morning with pretty debilitating lower back pain. Having difficulty getting around, so using some heat, advil, and rest at the moment. Will keep everyone updated.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. Seems to be the story for me lately when it comes to fitness. Writing this as I woke up this morning with pretty debilitating lower back pain. Having difficulty getting around, so using some heat, advil, and rest at the moment. Will keep everyone updated.
Oh no! So sorry to hear! Sure hope you feel better quickly! Do you know what caused it?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no! So sorry to hear! Sure hope you feel better quickly! Do you know what caused it?
Seg, hope you are feeling better today.

Yes, let us know what you think may have caused it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seg, hope you are feeling better today.

Yes, let us know what you think may have caused it.
Thanks for the well wishes! Was starting to think nobody cared...

Quick update, feeling much better yesterday and today. Walking around relatively well after resting and not doing any lifting of anything the other day. Back overall just spasmed. Still slightly sore, but the doc prescribed a muscle relaxant and corticosteorid and that has definitely helped. That plus ice. Completely off all supps for now, just to ensure no interactions with my medications. Honestly, I think it was the combo of shoveling snow two days in a row, one day of which I also did my back workout on, and just generally being older than I care to admit. I'll be babying my back the remainder of this week - no working out, limited manual labor. Hoping to be 100% by thurs or fri, then I'll slowly wean myself back into some very light workouts next week until I can get back into the swing of things.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the well wishes! Was starting to think nobody cared...

Quick update, feeling much better yesterday and today. Walking around relatively well after resting and not doing any lifting of anything the other day. Back overall just spasmed. Still slightly sore, but the doc prescribed a muscle relaxant and corticosteorid and that has definitely helped. That plus ice. Completely off all supps for now, just to ensure no interactions with my medications. Honestly, I think it was the combo of shoveling snow two days in a row, one day of which I also did my back workout on, and just generally being older than I care to admit. I'll be babying my back the remainder of this week - no working out, limited manual labor. Hoping to be 100% by thurs or fri, then I'll slowly wean myself back into some very light workouts next week until I can get back into the swing of things.
Good idea about resting and glad it wasn’t a herniated disc instead. Take good care of yourself, my friend!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I was feeling better and mostly back to normal, weaned off all my meds all day yesterday and today, until my back just spasmed randomly while I was digging in a box in the attic. Dropped me to my knees. Was planning to start back up in the gym tomorrow... guess that's ruled out now.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I was feeling better and mostly back to normal, weaned off all my meds all day yesterday and today, until my back just spasmed randomly while I was digging in a box in the attic. Dropped me to my knees. Was planning to start back up in the gym tomorrow... guess that's ruled out now.
Man, that totally sucks! Rest up! The gym will always be there.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, that totally sucks! Rest up! The gym will always be there.
This week without lifting has been tough. I was really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Working out has been the only normalcy in all of this craziness, so not having that as part of my routine to look forward to now is definitely a mental psych out.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy New Year. First workout in 2 weeks since my injury. Starting light and keeping a mindful watch on my back. All bodyweight resistance exercises. Will be doing this for the first week, then starting to slowly add back in weights depending on feel. Will be working with a 5 day/wk routine, weights MWF, cardio T,Th which will be stationary bike.

Starting up the Alpha Lion stack to help give me a push: Superhuman Pre Supreme (Rudolph Rage), Superhuman Post, and Superhuman Sleep. Will stick with my combo of BCAAs + HBCD intra-WO.

TRX chest press
TRX neutral grip rows
TRX biceps
TRX triceps
TRX facepulls
Bench push ups as a finisher.

Glad to be back in the gym. All at 3 sets of 12. 39:40, 190 cals.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! You got a great physique man!
Thanks brother. Hoping the past two weeks off and needing to go light for the next few weeks doesn't hinder my progress too much. Was starting to feel like I was finally hitting a stride...

Early AM cardio session on the stationary bike. Almost didn't get out of bed. But wouldn't have been a good start if I skipped out on day 2 in the new year! Only half a scoop of Superhuman Pre Supreme for cardio. Using all of these powders in and around my workout though is a lot of volume (pre, intra, post, protein, coffee) so I combined my intra-BCAA/carbs with Superhuman Post and will probably continue that moving forward.

Had my first scoop of Superhuman Sleep last night and felt like it definitely helped with a deep sleep. Taste was good too. Slaughtermelon is a watermelon lemonade, more sweet than sour/tangy.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I've been talking about it, here's my Superhuman stack! The Pre SUPREME is pretty stim heavy, high dose of caffeine, EnXtra, Eria Jarensis, and alpha yohimbine. Surpisingly, it was well-balanced taking my first full scoop dose. POST adds in creatine which I haven't used in a while. And for SLEEP, doses of GABA, mucuna pruriens, melatonin, and KSM-66.

20210104_220601.jpg

20210104_220627.jpg

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since I've been talking about it, here's my Superhuman stack! The Pre SUPREME is pretty stim heavy, high dose of caffeine, EnXtra, Eria Jarensis, and alpha yohimbine. Surpisingly, it was well-balanced taking my first full scoop dose. POST adds in creatine which I haven't used in a while. And for SLEEP, doses of GABA, mucuna pruriens, melatonin, and KSM-66.

View attachment 200869

View attachment 200870
The new version of Supreme is ok but I still have the old version which I use very sparingly. Wish they didn’t have to change the formula.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 200869

View attachment 200870
Those look good dude.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've been pretty impressed with their stuff so far. Particularly liked their pre/fat burner Burn.Jealous.
If you look it’s still available on eBay. I found a store selling it at cost though some want $100, definitely not worth it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you look it’s still available on eBay. I found a store selling it at cost though some want $100, definitely not worth it
Yeah, no thanks, I'll pass. Haha. I've already got a ton of OG pre's sitting around anyways if I really want to go hard.

Wanted to drop a quick review of my latest MuscleSport Lean Whey, Italian Rainbow Cookie!

They nailed the flavor here. Red, yellow, green sprinkles. Chocolate chips. Almond/orange flavor bite. MS never dissappoints!

20201227_092346.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, slow start to 2021. Had to miss Wednesday's workout since my kids woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. Then this morning my watch didn't sync with my phone, so it was off by an hour. So slept right through my workout. Will have to make it up this weekend...

Did squeeze in a quick TRX leg session though.

TRX squats 3x15
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX calf raises 3x12
Resistance band ab crunches 3x12 - had to go very light on this given my back, but plan to add in some ab movements on leg day.
Resistance band laterals x front raises 3x12 - similarly, had to go very light as my right forearm and elbow has been acting up again this week.

29:31, 222 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All resistance bands:

Chest press x flys (3x15)
Neutral grip rows 3x15
Biceps curls (3x20) x triceps pressdowns (3x15)
Rotator cuff ex (3x12-15)

36:43, 245 cals

On a side note, anyone know good novice coaches on men's physique? I'm kicking around the idea to think about it for mid-late this year. One last hurrah so to speak.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Snuck in a cardio session yesterday plus some abs. Back to weights this morning. Still going ultra light this week.

TRX chest press (3x15) x TRX neutral grip rows (3x12)
BB bench press (60#, 3x15, focused on negative portion of the movement, with explosive lift off) x DB rows (30#, 3x10-12)
TRX biceps x triceps (3×10-12)
Seated DB shoulder press (20#, 3x10)

38:40, 213 cals

Pretty humbling when you feel winded from doing light weights like these, but I'm capturing it to remind myself of how important it is that I don't suffer setbacks with injuries. So light and gradual is how I'll be operating!

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio and and session yesterday. Legs today. Still went mostly all bodyweight and finished with one weighted exercise.

TRX squats 3x15
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX calf raises 3x15 - will need to find a better exercise to do at home if I do end up targeting men's physique.
Front squats, clean grip - bar only 3x12 - I don't know how people do this grip variation. I always feel it stretches my arm too much to feel comfortable in it. But maybe I just need to work on stretching more. Worked on making sure to really keep my core tight.
Facepulls, resistance bands 3x15 - for good measure

38:38, 241 cals

Weighed in Monday at 163.4# so pretty significantly down since prior to my injury. Roughly about -4.5# or so... will be letting my body figure out where it needs to be though right now. No real weight goal at the moment. Once I feel more settled in, will start to track and go after true progression towards goal setting.

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardio and and session yesterday. Legs today. Still went mostly all bodyweight and finished with one weighted exercise.

TRX squats 3x15
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX calf raises 3x15 - will need to find a better exercise to do at home if I do end up targeting men's physique.
Front squats, clean grip - bar only 3x12 - I don't know how people do this grip variation. I always feel it stretches my arm too much to feel comfortable in it. But maybe I just need to work on stretching more. Worked on making sure to really keep my core tight.
Facepulls, resistance bands 3x15 - for good measure

38:38, 241 cals

Weighed in Monday at 163.4# so pretty significantly down since prior to my injury. Roughly about -4.5# or so... will be letting my body figure out where it needs to be though right now. No real weight goal at the moment. Once I feel more settled in, will start to track and go after true progression towards goal setting.
I started using straps for front squats. Feels much more natural. I still have yet to feel overall comfortable doing them though.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TRX chest press x TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Low incline BP (60#) 3x12 - focused on slow negatives for the stretch, explosive lift, suicide grip
Supported BB row (60#) 3x10 - braced my head on the bench and did dead stop hangs at the bottom of the motion
DB curls (10#) x Triceps pressdowns (20# resistance bands) 3x10-12 - Pressdowns felt really good, I'll probably keep these in moving forward.
Plate laterals x front raises (2.5#) 3x12

45:33, 232 cals

Added in light weight today to more exercises. Next week I'll start adding in some more respectable weights, but will continue to go light on back and biceps. Still having right forearm issues there too on curling motions, so will need to find the right exercises there.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, if slow and steady wins the race, then I'll come out on top. Feeling pretty good with my workouts, this morning is my first full weight workout. Don't laugh at me huffing and puffing with these low weights. Feel like it'll take a bit to readjust my stamina and strength, but not trying to push it too far yet. Been consistently getting my 5 days in. Had a full weekend off though and that felt good.

Sleep has been consistently solid since using the Superhuman Sleep/CBD combo. Here's a look at my fitbit.

Bench Press 100# 3x12
TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Flat bench DB press 40# 3x12
Single arm DB rows 40# 3x10
BB curls +40# 3x10 superset with
Resistance band triceps pressdowns 3x12

48:26, 356 cals

Screenshot_20210112-064923_Fitbit.jpeg

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, if slow and steady wins the race, then I'll come out on top. Feeling pretty good with my workouts, this morning is my first full weight workout. Don't laugh at me huffing and puffing with these low weights. Feel like it'll take a bit to readjust my stamina and strength, but not trying to push it too far yet. Been consistently getting my 5 days in. Had a full weekend off though and that felt good.

Sleep has been consistently solid since using the Superhuman Sleep/CBD combo. Here's a look at my fitbit.

Bench Press 100# 3x12
TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Flat bench DB press 40# 3x12
Single arm DB rows 40# 3x10
BB curls +40# 3x10 superset with
Resistance band triceps pressdowns 3x12

48:26, 356 cals

View attachment 201384
Sounds like a good sleep stack for sure. I’m interested in getting some more CBD products in my life but it seems like there’s a million brands out there these days.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good sleep stack for sure. I’m interested in getting some more CBD products in my life but it seems like there’s a million brands out there these days.
Look into Charlotte's Web

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pinching your shoulder blades and scapula makes you look smaller from the back. You want to roll them out and release them so you look "Thicker". Looks like you could really use some back thickness and width based on the pics. Could be the posing, but hard to tell.

Push your shoulders down and back and roll your elbows forward so your scapula and lats expand out. This will help show off your hard work better.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pinching your shoulder blades and scapula makes you look smaller from the back. You want to roll them out and release them so you look "Thicker". Looks like you could really use some back thickness and width based on the pics. Could be the posing, but hard to tell.

Push your shoulders down and back and roll your elbows forward so your scapula and lats expand out. This will help show off your hard work better.
Good observations. Was working on back thickness which I do lack with heavy rows and deadlifts until I had my back injury, so I'm probably not going to be able to attack that weakness for a bit. Unless you have different exercises that might help here even with relatively low weight?

Was also trying to work on the men's physique mandatories. Their back pose seems to be arms flared up and out. But to your point, I will need to work on pulling my shoulders down and keeping them looser to flare the lats. I much prefer the traditional lat spread pose.

Today's WO was legs with some light weights, including squats. Still trying to keep back flexion rather limited for now.

TRX squats 3x15 superset with TRX alt lunges 3x12
BB squats 100# 3x12
DB SLDLs 10# 3x10 - went very light and never extended fully upright to keep my core tight throughout.
TRX calf raises 3x15

43:15, 293 cals

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good observations. Was working on back thickness which I do lack with heavy rows and deadlifts until I had my back injury, so I'm probably not going to be able to attack that weakness for a bit. Unless you have different exercises that might help here even with relatively low weight?

Was also trying to work on the men's physique mandatories. Their back pose seems to be arms flared up and out. But to your point, I will need to work on pulling my shoulders down and keeping them looser to flare the lats. I much prefer the traditional lat spread pose.

Today's WO was legs with some light weights, including squats. Still trying to keep back flexion rather limited for now.

TRX squats 3x15 superset with TRX alt lunges 3x12
BB squats 100# 3x12
DB SLDLs 10# 3x10 - went very light and never extended fully upright to keep my core tight throughout.
TRX calf raises 3x15

43:15, 293 cals
A majority of the things you do are banded or TRX for the most part, so regardless of the low-intensity work it won't elicit a great change in thickness or size. You need to first get consistent with your health and nutrition. Once you do this and stop missing sessions and adhering to the plan you will make your best results. Injuries and things come up, but try to minimize those external variables to optimize your time and success. I would also get some bloodwork done again as the at-home test you did was not really accurate. If you really want to do a prep you will want to make sure everything is firing on all cylinders or else a long term deficit will just create more havoc and issues down the road.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Snuck in a cardio session yesterday. Upper body today.

Bench press 100x12, 140x10,8,6 - can't believe how heavy this felt today.
DB rows 40x10,10,10
Incline DB press 40x12,12,10
Resistance band rows 10,12,10
Resistance band curls 3x15 superset with resistance band triceps pressdowns 3x12
Resistance band facepulls 3x12

44:43

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was craving a different pre today, so dug into my stash of sample I've collected over the years. Pulled out Rupture. What happened to Vein Nutrition? They were around for a hot second. 75 mg DMAA.

Still on my Superhuman stack though, just cracked my Superhuman Greens. People's Pineapple. Decent flavor for a greens powder, still a bit of funkiness to it. But I'd put it in the middle flavor-wise of different greens I've had. Have also added Redcon1 Foxtrot for my joints. Got a bottle of Musclesport Lean Charms coming!

TRX chest press 3x12
Incline BP 100x12, 120x12,12
Incline DB flys 30x10,10,10
Resistance band rows
3x12
Neutral grip pull ups 10,6,5
BB underhand grip rows +50x12,12,12

47:59, 301 cals

First full chest/back day felt great. Good mind-muscle connection and really felt like I targeted and isolated my muscles, particularly my lats and middle back on the last exercise. Not going to let ego get in my way of progress here. Let's get after it this week!

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was craving a different pre today, so dug into my stash of sample I've collected over the years. Pulled out Rupture. What happened to Vein Nutrition? They were around for a hot second. 75 mg DMAA.

Still on my Superhuman stack though, just cracked my Superhuman Greens. People's Pineapple. Decent flavor for a greens powder, still a bit of funkiness to it. But I'd put it in the middle flavor-wise of different greens I've had. Have also added Redcon1 Foxtrot for my joints. Got a bottle of Musclesport Lean Charms coming!

TRX chest press 3x12
Incline BP 100x12, 120x12,12
Incline DB flys 30x10,10,10
Resistance band rows
3x12
Neutral grip pull ups 10,6,5
BB underhand grip rows +50x12,12,12

47:59, 301 cals

First full chest/back day felt great. Good mind-muscle connection and really felt like I targeted and isolated my muscles, particularly my lats and middle back on the last exercise. Not going to let ego get in my way of progress here. Let's get after it this week!
Nice work man!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt so good yesterday that I decided to get in another WO this morning. Going to switch back to 4 weight training sessions a week with cardio in between. Weighed in yesterday at 164.2#, 14.8% BF. It's been a while since I've been this lean and under 15% BF. Feeling a bit conflicted about it.

Back on 1 scoop Superhuman Supreme pre-WO. Just finished up my Musclesport BCAA rev, so switching to Cellucor Alpha Amino intra-WO.

Arms:
TRX biceps x TRX triceps 3x12
DB conc curls x DB triceps kick backs 10x10,10,10
BB curls (+40# 3x10) x resistance band triceps pressdowns 3x12
Reverse grip curls +10x10,10,10

Still having to go light due to my right forearm. Reverse grip curls are not my friend, but going to keep these light and try to strengthen my forearm.

40:49, 161 cals

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Felt so good yesterday that I decided to get in another WO this morning. Going to switch back to 4 weight training sessions a week with cardio in between. Weighed in yesterday at 164.2#, 14.8% BF. It's been a while since I've been this lean and under 15% BF. Feeling a bit conflicted about it.

Back on 1 scoop Superhuman Supreme pre-WO. Just finished up my Musclesport BCAA rev, so switching to Cellucor Alpha Amino intra-WO.

Arms:
TRX biceps x TRX triceps 3x12
DB conc curls x DB triceps kick backs 10x10,10,10
BB curls (+40# 3x10) x resistance band triceps pressdowns 3x12
Reverse grip curls +10x10,10,10

Still having to go light due to my right forearm. Reverse grip curls are not my friend, but going to keep these light and try to strengthen my forearm.

40:49, 161 cals
Great Job!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great Job!
Thanks man! Always good to see you dropping by!

Cardio and abs today.

Intra: 1/2 scoop Superhuman Supreme, 1 scoop Superhuman Post, 1 scoop Alpha Amino, 1 scoop Redcon1 Canteen. The latter is a new addition, basically some dextrose, taurine, coconut water.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs.

TRX squats (3x15) x TRX alt lunges (3x12)
Front squats 100x10,10,10
DB SLDLs (10x10,10,10) x TRX calf raises (3x12)
Did some real stretching before and after as my lower back and hip flexors on my right side felt tight this morning. Kept the SLDLs nice and light and really focused on the hams. Would rate this session about a 7-8/10 on the road to recovery.

38:20, 254 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last workout of the week. Isolated shoulders.

Rotator cuff ex, resistance band 2x12

All 10# DBs, 3x10
DB laterals
DB front raises
Bent over DB laterals

Seated DB shoulder press 30x10,10,10
Facepulls resistance bands 35x12,12,12

36:04, 162 cals

Not my best. Just wasn't fully mentally invested. Will be good to have the weekend off.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last workout of the week. Isolated shoulders.

Rotator cuff ex, resistance band 2x12

All 10# DBs, 3x10
DB laterals
DB front raises
Bent over DB laterals

Seated DB shoulder press 30x10,10,10
Facepulls resistance bands 35x12,12,12

36:04, 162 cals

Not my best. Just wasn't fully mentally invested. Will be good to have the weekend off.
Just keep putting in the work brother! Your consistency is impressive!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just snagged a case of Reign for $12! Will be my first time trying them out. Picked up a Melon Mania.

About finished with my Alpha Lion stack, gearing up for what's next. But here's this morning's WO:

TRX chest press 3x15
Bench Press 100x12, 120x10,10,10 - Kept at a manageable working pace.
Incline DB press 30x10,10,10
Neutral Grip Pull Ups 10,
Barbell Rows 100x10,10,10 - these felt OK, a little twinge in my right arm.
TRX neutral grip rows 10,10,10

44:42, 212 cals
163.2#

Pre didn't hit until the start of incline presses. East Coast got walloped with snow, so anticipate I'll be out there quite a bit today. Have a great week!

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just keep putting in the work brother! Your consistency is impressive!
Thanks, I'm nothing if not consistent!

Did a lot of sled pulling yesterday with the kids in all of the snow we got on the east coast. So I'll count that as cardio!

Arm WO this AM:
Resistance band curls (20,15,15) x resistance band triceps pressdowns (15,15,12)
BB curls +40x10,10,10 x DB kickbacks 20x10,10,10
DB hammer curls 20x10,10,10 x Close Grip BP 100x12, 120x10,10

37:52, 189 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished up my Superhuman stack this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it.

But for my next act, I'll be bringing back some oldies, but goodies with this set up. A bit of old school, meets new school, and a few OG @Olympus Labs products in the mix. Miss that crew up in here @GNO @TheMovement might still be around?

Pre-WO: OL Conqu3r Unleashed Krushed Kandy - I know some people hated this flavor, but it was one of my favorites!
Cardio days: Olympus Lyfestyle Grind Energy
Intra-WO/daily: OL Vital1ty Primal Punch - This is an OG product! Still have an unopened tub left after this one too.
Protein: Promises Protein - Currently have Mocha Cappuccino and Cinna Cereal (my personal favorite)
Upper body days: OL HYDRO3

Let's have fun with this one!

20210203_193411.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything comes full circle.

CU hit quickly and smoothly.

TRX squats (3x15) x TRX alt lunges (3x12)
BB squats 100x12, 140x10,10,10
BB SLDLs +40x10, +50x10, +60x10
TRX calf raises 3x12

44:31, 241 cals

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished up my Superhuman stack this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it.

But for my next act, I'll be bringing back some oldies, but goodies with this set up. A bit of old school, meets new school, and a few OG @Olympus Labs products in the mix. Miss that crew up in here @GNO @TheMovement might still be around?

Pre-WO: OL Conqu3r Unleashed Krushed Kandy - I know some people hated this flavor, but it was one of my favorites!
Cardio days: Olympus Lyfestyle Grind Energy
Intra-WO/daily: OL Vital1ty Primal Punch - This is an OG product! Still have an unopened tub left after this one too.
Protein: Promises Protein - Currently have Mocha Cappuccino and Cinna Cereal (my personal favorite)
Upper body days: OL HYDRO3

Let's have fun with this one!

View attachment 202025
Love it man ...I still have some of the oldies too.