Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re looking great, Seg!
Thanks puccah!

Looking forward to taking advantage of the thanksgiving bulk meal, haha! Missed logging my workout on Monday, but hit chest. Today hit back:

Cardio, bike
Circuit:
TRX rows 3 x 12
Barbell rows, forehead on bench x 10,10,8
Pull ups x 10,7,4
Close grip DB row 3 x 10
Single arm DB rows 10,7,7

Have a great holiday all!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man o man your getting that work in alright!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man o man your getting that work in alright!
Trying my best! I do think this bulk has had some pretty profound effects on my physique in terms of back width and chest fullness. Real question will be how much is solid gains vs excess fat. I'm still planning another 6 weeks to roughly get me through the new year before considering reigning it in.

Thinking about taking advantage of some of the OL / nutriverse deals for black Friday, anything good on anyone else's radar?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73 guilted me into it, so i got in a TRX workout on Black Friday - chest press, rows, biceps, triceps, shoulders - 3x12 circuit

Black Friday deals got me this year, gonna probably be broke by the time it's all said and done. But picked up so far on Nutraplanet's black Friday sale, Chaos & Pain's BOGO sale, and PES' insider deals. Just too good to pass up on. Still looking at Nutriverse and waiting to see what CybroMonday will bring...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took full advantage of holiday food. Woke up at 179.0# (+2.5# since last week!) today. Took the extra day off as well. Getting in a brutal arm workout:

Giant Set #1:
DB curls 3 x 10
Barbell curls 3 x 10
TRX curls 3 x 10

Giant Set #2:
TRX triceps 3 x 12
Single arm overhead DB ext 3 x 10
Close grip Bench press 3 x 12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been feeling a bit under the weather since end of the weekend, but still hitting the weights. Today went with shoulders.

Cardio, bike
Circuit: 3 x 10 on all exercises
DB laterals
DB front raises
Bent Over DB laterals
Upright rows
Seated DB Shoulder press

Finished my last dose of AmentoMax today, will likely be switching up some things at the end of this week.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually skipped all the deals. I think I’m set on supps for quite awhile and looking forward all the way to summer.

That’s a mean circuit there. Hope ya feel better soon!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually skipped all the deals. I think I’m set on supps for quite awhile and looking forward all the way to summer.

That’s a mean circuit there. Hope ya feel better soon!
Still waiting on 2 shipments to be sent out, but once I get them I'll have a pretty epic stash to show off.

Haven't been able to kick this cold yet. In fact, woke up today and my whole body hurts. Raked leaves yesterday, so that might be part of it. Hoping to get in a workout as soon as the kiddo goes down for a nap...

Starting a new supplement regimen, calling it my hormone optimization stack:

BLR Letrone - pretty psyched to try this one.
BLR Rebirth
OL Sup3r PCT - with this and Rebirth, it might be too heavy on the e. Cottonii, if so I'll dial back.
OL Test1fy Pro - we'll see how long this lasts, honestly the worst tasting supp I've ever had, but the most comprehensive test booster ever created.
Vitamin D (5000 iu)

Also adding OL Dermastr3ngth back in and going with a new pre, TSN Pump Igniter, to give myself a break from the designer stims. Still plenty of caffeine with 300 mg per serving. Will continue with MAN fermented leucine and Xtend Endure until they run out.

May also switch up my workouts depending on how i feel.

Edit: Dammit, hate when you open a tub of pre, only to find it all stuck together. Moisture packet did no good on this one. I've had this for quite some time, but dang. Had to drop the chunk in some hot water to get it mixed, then added it to cold water in my shaker.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude I’m loving that stack!!! I loved the label of Testify Pro but the logs really left me disappointed in comparison to M-Test logs. Haven’t tried either but was t compelled to try.

Rebirth and Super PCT is a good Bit but you can always cut the Super PCT dose down. I’m pretty excited to see how this treats you!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude I’m loving that stack!!! I loved the label of Testify Pro but the logs really left me disappointed in comparison to M-Test logs. Haven’t tried either but was t compelled to try.

Rebirth and Super PCT is a good Bit but you can always cut the Super PCT dose down. I’m pretty excited to see how this treats you!
Should def keep things going until the new year! Picked up some M-test over BF as well, but hasn't come in yet. Still trying to get through my old supps first anyways.

Pushed through some cardio and legs today. Only got in 2 sets each, but given how i was feeling, this was brutal. Gonna be sore tomorrow!

Circuit: 2 sets x 10
Squats +75
Front squats + 75
Sumo deadlifts +75

Weights at home go up to 75# plus weight of bar should be roughly 100# total. Was sweating like a mofo!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stomach was really off today, didn't know why until it dawned on me that Test1fy Pro has forslean in it. That stuff always tears me up, even when high extract %. Should stabilize a few days in if i can last that long, lol.

Currently taking pre-bed, tonight as a mini shot with little water, divided into 2 scoops.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up at 180.5# yesterday, previous high was 180.0#. Bodyfat measured in at 18.4%. ~1 year ago weight was at 165.0# and 17.9% BF. Total of 15.5# gained.

So overall increases:

Current:
LBM 147.3# (+11.8#)
Fat mass 33.2# (+3.7#)

Previous:
LBM 135.5#
Fat mass 29.5#

Today's workout:
Decline bench press +75x12,12,12
Bench Press +105x10,10,10
Incline DB Press x 50x10,10,10
TRX flys 3 x 10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, i couldn't stand the experience of Test1fy Pro anymore, so I broke down and bought a capsule filler and 00 size caps. The good news is that filling them is pretty easy. The bad news is that it takes about 34 capsules for 1 serving, GNO knows my pain. And frankly, i can only down about 4 pills at a time. I may end up splitting this into a morning and evening serving, just so I'm not eating so many capsules at once.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just didn't have the right motivation this morning, so hit a quick back workout focused on rowing movements:

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Wide grip barbell rows +75x12,12,12
DB rows x 50x10,10,10
Pull ups x 12,12,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight today: 178.0#

Haven't been able to kick this cold since the weekend of thanksgiving. Just seems to linger, and now the whole family has it too. I've been loading on vitamin C and now adding fresh ginger to my hot drinks lately. So haven't hit the gym since last Wed. Today's leg workout was a light TRX one:

Cardio, bike
TRX squats 3 x 12
TRX lunges 3 x 10
TRX calves 3 x 12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holiday end of year lack of motivation has hit, both at work and in the gym. But dragged myself out of bed to get my workout in!

Cardio, bike
Rotator cuff ex x 2.5 x 10,10

Circuit:
DB lateral x 15 x 10,10,10
DB front raises x 15 x 10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals x 15 x 10,10,10
Upright rows +50 x 10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last work trip of the season, so hit the hotel "gym". Very basic, mostly treadmills and 2 bikes, 1 bench with DBs up to 25 lbs. Made it work though:

Cardio, bike
Resistance band curls 3 x 20
Spider db curls 15 x 3 x 10
Db hammer curls 25 x 3 x 10
Lying db triceps ext 15 x 3 x 12
Overhead db ext x 25 x 3 x 12
Close grip push ups on incline bench 3 x 10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight today came in at 177.0#, so continuing to drop from the peak weight. Finally think I'm coming out of this cold. Really tough waking up this morning, been in deep sleep mode at night.

Incline Bench Press +50x12, +75x10, +95x10,10
DB Bench Press 50x10,10,10
Decline Bench Press +75x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back at it. Missed Wed due to the whole family being sick and up all night, so no rest for me. Finished with work until the new year though!

Pull ups x 8,9,10 - felt a pinch in my shoulders / lats so couldn't go with a high rep volume.
Bent over bb rows +75x12,12,12
DB rows x 50 x10,10,10
Rack deads (off bench height) +75x10,10,10
TRX neutral grip rows x 12,12,12

Got about a week of Test1fy pro left, thankfully. I can barely stomach the 34 caps a night, lol.

Progress photo following my back workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just went through and reorganized my supplement cabinet(s), and man do I need to stop buying things. Lol. Probably have something like 12-15 unopened pre-WOs at the moment, 6+ tubs of aminos/intra staples, and plenty of stims/fatburners. And that's not to mention the stash of staples, samples, and other random odds and ends lying around. This will probably take me a couple of years to get through, lol.

I'll try to get a pic up to showcase.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got hit with the stomach flu over the holiday, so was off supps and out of the gym. Been a week since I've been at it now. Weighed in at 175#. Hoping to maintain roughly this weight for a bit before actively cutting down in the new year - hate to see mass go down after working so hard for it, but waistline took a hit.

Arm workout:

Supersets:
TRX triceps
Barbell curls

Incline DB curls
DB hammer curls

Giant set:
TRX triceps
Overhead DB press
Close grip BP

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last workout of 2017! Received some interlocking mats for Xmas from the inlaws, so now I can do a few more leg exercises without worrying about banging the concrete in the basement. I may buy another pack so I can really get set up here. Also looking into purchasing an expansion set for my DBs.

TRX squats 3 x 12
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
Front squats +75x10,10,10
Sumo squats +75x10,10,10

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Puccah! Feeling a bit overweight lately, which is why there's no front shot, haha. But I was pretty pleased with how this bulk went. Debating on whether to go full out cut now or maybe just dial back a bit to get the waistline under control. I'm thinking that leveling out around 170 would be a good place to be at.

The whole bulk, followed by cut, has me going 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. So I guess I'd opt for not going to deep into a cut, but instead just controlling diet.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Puccah! Feeling a bit overweight lately, which is why there's no front shot, haha. But I was pretty pleased with how this bulk went. Debating on whether to go full out cut now or maybe just dial back a bit to get the waistline under control. I'm thinking that leveling out around 170 would be a good place to be at.

The whole bulk, followed by cut, has me going 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. So I guess I'd opt for not going to deep into a cut, but instead just controlling diet.
Sounds like a great idea, Seg! I’m sure you look great from the front as well! :) Keep pushing!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy New year's boys and girls! Kicking off 2018 right with a workout session!

I've got 1.5 days left of my current supp stack, more or less. The AIs in the BLR + OL stack has caused a bit of joint clicking, but now that it'll be dialed back should be OK. Going to finish out a half bottle of Erase Pro to keep abieta going a little longer. Tossed the rest of my Pump Igniter as I got tired of digging through the clumped / wet mess. Probably did about half the tub though. Just cracked some Ep1logue Jebrook let's get some OL folks in here! Woody VO2Maxima

New stack will look roughly like the below for the first month, doing a slight deficit / recomp before deciding what's next:

Pre-WO - 1 scoop DVST8 White Cut to finish out this tub.
1.5 scoops of fermented leucine, upped this from 1 scoop.
2 caps Ep1logue

Intra-WO - Once I finish Xtend Endure (prob 2 or 3 WOs left), will go on to AminoLift to finish off that tub, or ENDUR3 if it comes in soon.
1 scoop GlycerGrow

Post-WO - 1 scoop NCS Whey Lean

Daily - 15 days worth of Erase Pro
Either Vitality or Ergonine to get in some creatine and other staples
Still running Orange Triad and fish oil as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hitting the ground running I see!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's the WO:

Cardio, bike
Rotator cuff ex x 2.5x10,10
Seated DB shoulder press x 35x10,10,10
Neutral grip DB front raises x 15x10,10,10 - single arm, saw Phil Heath doing these recently so opted to try it out
DB laterals x 15x10,10,10
TRX facepulls 3 x 10
Behind the back BB shrugs +75x10,10,10

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Team OL checking in.

Happy new year!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bet those facepulls sucked!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy New year's boys and girls! Kicking off 2018 right with a workout session!

I've got 1.5 days left of my current supp stack, more or less. The AIs in the BLR + OL stack has caused a bit of joint clicking, but now that it'll be dialed back should be OK. Going to finish out a half bottle of Erase Pro to keep abieta going a little longer. Tossed the rest of my Pump Igniter as I got tired of digging through the clumped / wet mess. Probably did about half the tub though. Just cracked some Ep1logue Jebrook let's get some OL folks in here! Woody VO2Maxima

New stack will look roughly like the below for the first month, doing a slight deficit / recomp before deciding what's next:

Pre-WO - 1 scoop DVST8 White Cut to finish out this tub.
1.5 scoops of fermented leucine, upped this from 1 scoop.
2 caps Ep1logue

Intra-WO - Once I finish Xtend Endure (prob 2 or 3 WOs left), will go on to AminoLift to finish off that tub, or ENDUR3 if it comes in soon.
1 scoop GlycerGrow

Post-WO - 1 scoop NCS Whey Lean

Daily - 15 days worth of Erase Pro
Either Vitality or Ergonine to get in some creatine and other staples
Still running Orange Triad and fish oil as well.
Thanks for the tag brotha. I totally forgot to look for this log after you told me about it. 2018 is already underway. Get after it brotha:head:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Team OL checking in.

Happy new year!
Thanks for the tag brotha. I totally forgot to look for this log after you told me about it. 2018 is already underway. Get after it brotha:head:
Now it's a party!
Bet those facepulls sucked!
Using TRX I can adjust the resistance pretty easily by the angle, so it was a nice finisher without being too overly taxing.

Popped 2 caps of Ep1logue and 1 cap of El1minate pre-WO, along with my 1 scoop of DVST8 + fermented leucine then hopped on the bike. Let's go! Using up my last scoop of Xtend Endure intra.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope Ep1logue threats you well brother!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope Ep1logue threats you well brother!
Thanks man! I was a fan of Ep1c unleashed, especially the TD version. The tester version blew away any other epi product I had tried. Hoping this reformulation gets me there!

Chest day:
Cardio, bike
Bench press +75x12, +105x10, +110x10, +115x10
TRX chest press 3x12
Incline DB press x50x10,10,10

Need to wake up earlier or cut down on cardio time, had to cut my WO short. Was having a great session too. Weights felt good, if not too easy.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would've liked to sleep in since work opening late due to this east coast weather, but gotta get my workout in. Here goes.

2 caps Ep1logue, 1 cap El1minate, 1 scoop DVST8 White Cut, 1.5 scoops fermented leucine pre-WO. Last day of El1minate. Crazy to see all of these companies dropping both DMAA and DMHA. Thankfully I've got enough stocked up in pre's to keep me going for quite some time.

Oh, forgot to mention, weighed in at the beginning of the week at 178.5#, 17.8% BF. This is where I'm starting in 2018.

Cardio, bike
Circuit:
TRX neutral grip rows x 12,12,12
Barbell rows +75x10,10,10
Pull ups x 10,6,6
Close grip DB rows 50x12,12,12

Decided to forgo AminoLift intra, due to the extra caffeine. So I'll be going with a mix of Vital1ty, Xtend Raw, and GlycerGrow this month.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that my daughter is a bit older and we have a pretty consistent / predictable schedule, I'm moving back to 4x per week workouts. Will look like M/W/F/Sat.

Supersets:
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +60x10,10,10
Incline Skull crushers +40x10,10,10

Incline DB curls x 20x10,8,8
Single arm overhead DB ext x 20x10,10,10

Arm pump pic:

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biceps looking big. :cool:

That a Captain America shirt?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio, bike, level 1
Circuit:
TRX squats 3x12
SLDLs +75x10,10,8
Sumo squats +75x10,10,10 - my feet were slipping a bit in these, thinking I may need a more stable shoe vs the running shoes I train in.
TRX hamstring curls 3x10 - first time doing this movement, liked the concentration and full isolation of the exercise, but it still is an odd motion to get used to. Not sure I'm doing it fully correct yet.

Need to work on stretching a bit more, maybe adding hip thrusts, as my hip hinge felt tight on a few of these exercises.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cardio, bike, level 1
Circuit:
TRX squats 3x12
SLDLs +75x10,10,8
Sumo squats +75x10,10,10 - my feet were slipping a bit in these, thinking I may need a more stable shoe vs the running shoes I train in.
TRX hamstring curls 3x10 - first time doing this movement, liked the concentration and full isolation of the exercise, but it still is an odd motion to get used to. Not sure I'm doing it fully correct yet.

Need to work on stretching a bit more, maybe adding hip thrusts, as my hip hinge felt tight on a few of these exercises.
You and me both lately! I try to stretch but it just never works out the way I want to and its a wrap in less than 5 mins lol. I did finally see Our Supplement Corner start carrying OL products! The manager has been a good bud of mine for awhile and when went down memory lane and I was telling him about the old team. Good times man! Good times! I hope he actually gets some things in for folks to sample soon. Do you ever go to storefronts or mostly online?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You and me both lately! I try to stretch but it just never works out the way I want to and its a wrap in less than 5 mins lol. I did finally see Our Supplement Corner start carrying OL products! The manager has been a good bud of mine for awhile and when went down memory lane and I was telling him about the old team. Good times man! Good times! I hope he actually gets some things in for folks to sample soon. Do you ever go to storefronts or mostly online?
Almost always online. It's pretty rare for me to visit a brick and mortar store these days. I have a local vitamin shoppe that I run to in a pinch, and I'll stop in the local GNC to pick up a protein bar or snack while I'm out, but that's about it. Prices just don't compare.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn dude, we had some good times. What ever happened to some of those OGs? Don't see them around here much anymore... g0hardorgohom Dma378 edje007 ... CJ_Xfit89 Lucianooo those two I see on IG still at it. At least we see yates84 and chedapalooza doing their thing here on AM.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude, we had some good times. What ever happened to some of those OGs? Don't see them around here much anymore... g0hardorgohom Dma378 edje007 ... CJ_Xfit89 Lucianooo those two I see on IG still at it. At least we see yates84 and chedapalooza doing their thing here on AM.
Man I tell ya those were the good ol days. Honestly our forum changed quite a bit with MANY ridiculous egos. It certainly has decreased but alot of members left. Honestly it is better but it isnt as good as it used to be lol. Buying myself some TRX straps soon! You log has reminded me how much I miss them lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I tell ya those were the good ol days. Honestly our forum changed quite a bit with MANY ridiculous egos. It certainly has decreased but alot of members left. Honestly it is better but it isnt as good as it used to be lol. Buying myself some TRX straps soon! You log has reminded me how much I miss them lol.
Honestly, I love having the TRX. The ability to easily change angle and resistance is key. Great for warm ups or finishers!

Posted this up in another thread, but just got this order in the mail yesterday. Excited to try the Bang's, since I love my canned energy drinks.

Monday weighed in at 174.5#, so weight bounced a lot. Wondering if it's partly due to Ep1logue effects. Will see come Monday.

Workout:
Cardio, bike
Rotator cuff ex x 2.5x10,10
Seated DB shoulder press x 40x10,10,10

Supersets
DB laterals x 15x10,10,10
Neutral grip DB front raises x 15x10,10,10

TRX facepulls x 3x10
BB shrugs +75x10,10,10

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like TRX should be very good for keeping shoulder stabilizers and rotator cuffs healthy, at least theoretically. Probably a good thing to be using. :)

How are those Quest Her bars? I keep seeing them and being tempted, and then every time I end up buying Fitcrunch or MetRx Big 100 instead.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like TRX should be very good for keeping shoulder stabilizers and rotator cuffs healthy, at least theoretically. Probably a good thing to be using. :)

How are those Quest Her bars? I keep seeing them and being tempted, and then every time I end up buying Fitcrunch or MetRx Big 100 instead.
I was actually expecting more from the Hero bars. Had one today, caramel pecan, and thought it was going to be more candy bar like. The coating was a thicker chocolate and was good, but the inside texture was kind of like soy crisps - think Zone bars. So overall OK, but there are other bars I prefer like Supreme Protein or Oh Yeah bars.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good times bro :)