Leg press calves x 230#
Abs

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Snow/ice yesterday had me shoveling out 2 cars. That was good enough for a real sweat!
Today I'm testing out a sample packet of olympus_Labs Bloodshred Raw Orange Starkrush. Flavoring is decent, creamsicle like. Let's see how it performs.

Update: Nope. Alpha-yohimbine is definitely not for me. Stuff just makes me jittery and cold. It actually detracts from my focus. I feel like you must be constantly moving on this stuff, so when I was on the bike doing Cardio that worked out OK. But in between weight sets was brutal...

Workout from home, weights listed are the highest I have here:

BP +75 x 3 x 12
Incline DB Press x 50 x 3 x 10
TRX Flys x 3 x 10
TRX Triceps x 3 x 10
Close Grip Press x 75 x 3 x 10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to cut workout short today due to my work schedule. Quick, but effective :

Cardio, bike
Supersets
Underhand BB Rows
Chinups
TRX rows
TRX biceps curls

Gotta try to catch up with puccah8808 crew!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in this AM at 165#.

Ugh, don't know how people take a protein shake pre-WO. Read that between the pre vs post shake, pre is more beneficial. But it sat so heavy in my stomach. Won't be doing that again!

Shoulder joints felt a bit creaky as I worked them today. May need to up the fish oil to counteract.

Focusing on overall health.

Starting Or1gin today. 1 cap, 3 x per day. Also dropping my traditional pre's and going with just caffeinated aminos for a boost (AminoLift). Running TEST1FY PRO as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in this AM at 165#.

Ugh, don't know how people take a protein shake pre-WO. Read that between the pre vs post shake, pre is more beneficial. But it sat so heavy in my stomach. Won't be doing that again!

Shoulder joints felt a bit creaky as I worked them today. May need to up the fish oil to counteract.

Focusing on overall health.

Starting Or1gin today. 1 cap, 3 x per day. Also dropping my traditional pre's and going with just caffeinated aminos for a boost (AminoLift). Running TEST1FY PRO as well.
I really only believe the PreWO option works for those with not as beneficial meal timing. Usually our lunch can provide us with plenty before we get to the gym. I have never been a fan of PreWO protein shakes. It just doesnt feel good and definitely slows me down.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really only believe the PreWO option works for those with not as beneficial meal timing. Usually our lunch can provide us with plenty before we get to the gym. I have never been a fan of PreWO protein shakes. It just doesnt feel good and definitely slows me down.
Well, I do workout first thing in the AM and have been doing it fasted. Usually a pre, intra aminos, and a post-WO shake plus oats. Gonna stick with that (minus the pre for the next month).

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight workout yesterday was:

Cardio, treadmill
DB Laterals
DB front raises
Incline reverse DB flys
Seated DB press
DB Shrugs with straps
Ab machine crunches

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought for the day: Sometimes you've got to get out of your own head.

With that, today's workout was legs. My right hip has been giving me some problems, along with lower right side of my back, so I worked on stretching a bit more and doing some accessory exercises.

Cardio, treadmill
Close stance Smith Squats
SLDLs
Hip adductors
Calf raises
Hanging knee raises

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TGIF. Anyone have the same issue on big lifts that strength goes from ability to lift on one rep to literally not being able to move the weight? For me with DB inclines today it was like that on the last set. First 6 reps, no problem. Tried to hit 7 and couldn't push off my chest at all. Is this a sign of needing to work on bottom portion of my lifts so I don't catastrophically fail?

Cardio, treadmill

Chest:
Smith Bench Press
DB Incline Press
Low cable crossovers

Accessory Triceps work:
Opted to work on light accessory work, targeting the lateral portion of my Triceps rather than the medial head.

Rope extensions
Seated Triceps extension

Weighted Swiss ball crunches

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Combo of TESTIFY PRO and Or1gin has been tearing my stomach up. I'm thinking it's the forskolin in T pro, so I'm dropping it this week to eliminate variables. Also, I've been extremely tired lately, feeling like I never quite wake up in the morning. I'm wondering if the ashwagandha in T pro in the AM is the culprit. Will continue Or1gin this week, along with added KNO3 and Erase for the abieta, as both are ingredients in T pro.

Weighed in at 166#.

Cardio, treadmill
Bent over Underhand Grip BB Rows
Pull ups
Close Grip seated Cable Rows
Machine Preacher curls
Straight bar cable curls

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No one likes an upset stomach my man! Hope it isnt the Test Pro. Feedback has really slowed down on alot of the test boosters lately. Im hoping it wasnt a lot of placebo.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one likes an upset stomach my man! Hope it isnt the Test Pro. Feedback has really slowed down on alot of the test boosters lately. Im hoping it wasnt a lot of placebo.
Yeah, after having dropped it for 3 days, stomach has returned to normal. It's the forskolin, even at high extract % that stuff just doesn't sit well with me. Sleep has been pretty good while on Or1gin so far. Tracking with fitbit and seemingly seeing a trend towards less restless minutes at night. Will keep evaluating that.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rainy morning workout.

Cardio, treadmill
Rotator cuff ex
Seated shoulder press machine
Upright cable rows
DB Laterals
DB front raises
Rear Delt Machine
DB Shrugs with straps

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in today at 168#. Over ate yesterday while watching Wrestlemania. Lots of pizza and sweets. Back on track today.

Cardio, treadmill
Smith Incline Bench Press
Flat DB Bench Press
Machine Flys
Dips
Overhead EZ bar Triceps ext
Cambered bar Triceps press downs
Ab machine crunches

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was a long leg session. Just took me forever to power through it for some reason. Definitely feeling it this morning.

Cardio, treadmill
Smith Squats
SLDLs
Seated leg curls
Seated leg extensions

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some leg days can last forever! Glad ya made something of it. Hows the body coming along?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some leg days can last forever! Glad ya made something of it. Hows the body coming along?
Potentially thickening up a little bit. Love handles have gained a bit more weight than I'd like though. I'll post up a few comparison pics.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's the latest progress photos. Not sure I see a ton of differentiation, maybe a hint of more definition. On the left is taken about a week ago, on the right was January.

Obviously still need to work on the waistline as well as middle back.

MM Jan-Apr.jpg-01.jpg

Lat spread Jan-Apr.jpg

Front Bicep Jan-Apr.jpg-01.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I've been MIA, but becoming a new dad will do that to you! But enough of that, what you want to hear about is my workout, right?!

First one back in 3 weeks was a 30 min superset session, primarily with bodyweight.

Supersets :
TRX push ups 3 x 15
TRX rows 3 x 15

TRX Triceps extensions 3 x 10
TRX biceps curls 3 x 10

Seated DB Shoulder Press 3 x 10
Plate lateral raises 3 x 10

Time away from heavy stims also did me good. 1 packet of IFN Max Out, plus 1 packet of Xtend had me feeling like Captain America!

20170502_121321-01.jpeg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the new addition!!! That's a great fit on you man!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son? Daughter? Do tell!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna have to come up with an even shorter workout plan. I may look for a quick full body circuit to do. Today I only had about 20-25 mins, squeezed in the following Supersets:

Bench Press x 3 x 15
Pull ups x 3 x 10

Close Grip press x 3 x 10
DB Curls x 3 x 10 (last set drop set)

Had 1/2 packet of Muscletech Shatter SX7 pre, blue raspberry, tasted terrible.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congratulations Daddy!
Thank you! It's an amazing experience to be a father, truly.

Today's workout was the same as my first workout back, mainly bodyweight focused supersets:

TRX chest press 3x15
TRX rows 3x15

Increased reps on these:
TRX triceps 3x12
TRX biceps curls 3x12

Seated DB press 3x10
Plate lateral raises 3x10

Incline crunches 15,12,12

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a saying: "The day your child is born is the day you start to become just memories". Enjoy every moment.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today's workout:

1/2 packet of MT Anarchy pre, MAN Iso aminos intra.

Supersets
DB Incline Press 3x10
Bent Over BB Rows 3x10

BB Curls 3x10
Skull Crushers 3x10

Upright rows 3x10
DB lateral raise 3x10

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today's workout:

1/2 packet of MT Anarchy pre, MAN Iso aminos intra.

Supersets
DB Incline Press 3x10
Bent Over BB Rows 3x10

BB Curls 3x10
Skull Crushers 3x10

Upright rows 3x10
DB lateral raise 3x10
Eww Anarchy lol. I tried that back in college and that stuff was awful!!! Hope its better now though. Nice upper body sesh.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still trying to figure out my schedule between work, parenting, and exercise. This weekend did Sat and Sun full body workouts at home. Yesterday was mostly body weight TRX supersets. Today a combo of barbell exercises and bodyweight supersets.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad youve been keeping busy man! Hows the family doing?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad youve been keeping busy man! Hows the family doing?
Family's great man, being a father is so rewarding. But gym time has suffered a lot. Still trying to find out a consistent workout time. Got in a quick one today:

Supersets:
TRX flys x pull ups
DB Curls x bench dips
Seated DB press x DB front raises

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Family's great man, being a father is so rewarding. But gym time has suffered a lot. Still trying to find out a consistent workout time. Got in a quick one today:

Supersets:
TRX flys x pull ups
DB Curls x bench dips
Seated DB press x DB front raises
Man I can wait a bit longer but Im glad the family is doing so well!

If its not in the AM its probably not gna happen lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I can wait a bit longer but Im glad the family is doing so well!

If its not in the AM its probably not gna happen lol.
Yeah, this week I've actually been able to get in more workouts than I have in the past few weeks. Quick half hour sessions. Today's:

DB BP x neutral grip pull ups
DB Curls x DB kickbacks
DB front raises x Bent over DB laterals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, another stop and start. But last Wed I kicked off what i hope to be a consistent morning schedule, looking at MWF home workouts before heading into the office. Finally canceled my gym at work due to hours, so this set up will have to get the job done. Not coming in with unrealistic expectations. I'd like to drop the extra "baby" weight, so maybe 5 lbs or so from the midsection. It will be all about consistency.

Currently sitting at 166.5#, but not a good weight. Will need to see how i can incorporate cardio on top of weight workouts, but will start the cardio next week as I'm trying to ease back into it. Between work, family, and other obligations I've been exhausted lately. Nothing to do but to do it. The grind never stops.

Today:
Underhand BB Rows 3 x 10
Pull ups 3 x 10
TRX neutral grip rows 3 x 15
Close grip DB row 3 x 15 - took my DB with both hands, bent at waist and brought to chest.

1/2 packet MT Shatter, 1 scoop BCAAs, 1 g agmatine. Wish i had a low stim pre right now, I've got lots of heavy stimmed tubs, but having been out of the game I just need something light in the AM. I crash hard enough in the PM as it is.

Headphones died on me mid-workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting up today was hard. One week in. Gotta just stay focused and get back to a routine until it's second nature again.

1 scoop Allmax Muscleprime + 1 g agmatine pre.

All sets 3 x 10:
DB laterals
DB front raises
Bent Over DB laterals
Seated DB shoulder press

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to doctor's offices because of poor health is harder than getting up early in the morning. Keep improving brother.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to doctor's offices because of poor health is harder than getting up early in the morning. Keep improving brother.
Yep, thanks and thanks for continuing to follow! This morning was really tough, worked late & the baby screamed for an hour at 2 AM... morning came around way too quick. But here I am for my chest workout.

Long weekend coming up with a family camping trip, hope it goes smoothly!

1 packet Max Out, 1 g agmatine, 5 g BCAAs. Had 4 samples of Vaporize that I've taken this week in AM, and 1 cap PX-500 on off days. Thinking about a stack of Ep1c Unleashed, OG Dermastrength, creatine, and some type of burner (have several stim based ones). Welcome input, but would only run items i have currently.

Bench Press
Incline DB Press
TRX chest press
TRX flys

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning AM fam. Was supposed to start on Monday, but today it is. New routine and stack as mentioned above! 3 days / wk, with a focus on consistency and reducing alcohol intake / indulging. Starting weight 167.5# at 16.0% BF even. Both work and personal life has become challenging lately, so the key for me will be removing the distractions for the 30-45 mins in the morning to put in the work.

Supp stack:
Pre-WO: 1MR Vortex + 1 g agmatine + 5 g BCAAs + 1 scoop Creapro3 (mono/HCl/nitrate)
2 caps Ep1c Unleashed
Post-WO: 1 pump Dermastrength
PM: 1 cap Velocity XT 2.0 to start

Barbell Curls 3x10
DB hammer curls 3x10
TRX bicep curls 3x10
Superset: close grip press x TRX triceps

Stomach didn't love the pre combo, so hopefully that settles out. Left shoulder and elbow were giving me some issues, so i may need to stretch that out a bit more next time in advance.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't take the PM velocity XT on Tuesday as I felt that the stims/yohimbine in my pre combo had too much of an effect on heart rate. My stim tolerance is really down right now, so today I went with 3/4 a scoop of 1MR Vortex instead.

Yesterday off day went with 1 cap Velocity XT and morning cup of coffee. No PM dose.

Rough getting up today. Woke up middle of the night and couldn't turn off my brain. Too much going on right now at work.

Back workout:
TRX rows 3 x 12
BB rows 3 x 12
Pull ups 3 x 10
Close grip DB row 3 x 12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something these past few day is making my stomach feel off. It's somewhere between feeling full and bloated. I'm assuming it's the creatine, even though this version is supposed to have less bloat since only 1 g is from monohydrate.

Quick shoulder session:
Seated DB laterals x Bent over DB laterals
Seated DB shoulder press x Upright rows
DB front raises

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 week in the books on Monday, weighed in at 164.5# so down 3 lbs. Assuming mostly water weight so far, so hoping that i stabilize this week.

Good chest workout on Monday. Today is arms. Just heard about the passing of IFBB pro Dallas McCarver. He was still so young and had a bright future ahead, on his way to being at the top of the bodybuilding game. RIP. A lot lately making me think about priorities in my own life.

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
1 week in the books on Monday, weighed in at 164.5# so down 3 lbs. Assuming mostly water weight so far, so hoping that i stabilize this week.

Good chest workout on Monday. Today is arms. Just heard about the passing of IFBB pro Dallas McCarver. He was still so young and had a bright future ahead, on his way to being at the top of the bodybuilding game. RIP. A lot lately making me think about priorities in my own life.
Yes... Dallas was great.... So handsome, big ad strong... I red that he was able to push 80 kgs dumbells on incline for reps...

Rest in peace...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Priorities I tell ya.... Glad to see your still peddling along!