Second cycle, Epistane or do I give Superdrol a try

ghrbrah

Awards
Just finished pct on my first cycle which was a 6 week pmag run (75/75/100/100/100/125mg), I gained about 18lbs and lost 4lbs in pct. pct was clomid/daa/pct assist/suppress-c and I added in some anabolic pump last week for a bit of a kick up the arse. Used Liv-52 the whole time.

Stats as of now - Just to give you an idea of where I am at

22 years old
6' 7.5" 278-281lbs (am/pm)
I dont know my bodyfat %, I have abs/obliques when I exhale and flex them but theyre not completely defined, some vascularity in delts/arms/thighs.

Squat 210kg x 2, 145kg x 20
DL 250kg x 1, 220kg x 8
Bench 155kg x 1, 100kg x 19

My next cycle wont be for another few months

I have 2 bottles of Ironmaglabs methyl-s (5mg tabs) and 3 bottles of IBE epistane. My goal is still to bulk up, I still have weaker areas and if I went on a fully fledged cut right now I'd probably end up looking stringy. I'd like to gain about 10lbs of lean muscle. After which I will recomp or cut.

I am tossing up which compound to run (epi or sd) and also whether or not I should pulse the compound.
My pct will be dependent on both those factors so Im not really thinking that far ahead as of yet.

Feel free to post your experiences with epistane/superdrol as well as your experiences and suggestions in regards to pulsing either of the compounds.

As well as anything else you would like to add or suggest.

Thanks very much I appreciate your help

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What is your goal here?

Personally I like longer cycles a bit better. So I would prefer a nice 8 week epi strong cycle over a 3 or 4 week SD cycle. The only way you could run SD that long would be to pulse it, and I'm also not really a huge fan of pulsing either.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love sd, I 2nd a long(er) run with Epi. Not positive about 8 weeks for your 2nd cycle and first run with the product. A 6 week run would be just fine. And damn, never heard of those results off pmag, nice work.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ah, 6 is what I meant, I didn't even notice I typed 8 instead of 6.

ghrbrah

Awards
What is your goal here?

Personally I like longer cycles a bit better. So I would prefer a nice 8 week epi strong cycle over a 3 or 4 week SD cycle. The only way you could run SD that long would be to pulse it, and I'm also not really a huge fan of pulsing either.
My goal for the moment is to put a solid 10lbs on my frame. I was considering pulsing mainly because it sounds as though it makes the gains more keepable. I also loved the feeling of being ON when I was using Pmag and if I can draw that out for longer with either of the compounds I'd definitely like to.

What has influenced your opinions on pulsing? What are some of the main drawbacks in your experience?

As much as I love sd, I 2nd a long(er) run with Epi. Not positive about 8 weeks for your 2nd cycle and first run with the product. A 6 week run would be just fine. And damn, never heard of those results off pmag, nice work.
haha thanks, it was definitely not a lean 18lbs, it did come with some water and fat. The 14lbs I have managed to keep so far are definitely noticeable though (14 lbs doesnt look like a whole lot when youre 6ft 7)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i loved my 6 weeker of epi, and i loved my 4 week pulse of sd, so i'm really no help at all...

w7shred

Awards
why dont you just run both but just go three weeks just SD with 6 weeks of Epi the whole time starting with only 20mg of epi in the first week?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
epi with a sd pulse? not that you should combine methyls, but plenty of people have gotten away with it. i'd suggest NAC with your milk thistle for your liver if you go that route.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
no offense but your liver isn't what you should worry about while stacking methyls.

SD alone will put your HDL in the can........add in epi and you're looking at single digits. 6 weeks? fuggedaboutit.

and before some wizeguy tells me stacking methyls is commonplace, who cares? bloodwork don't lie. oh, right, most people don't get bloodwork.

ghrbrah

Awards
i loved my 6 weeker of epi, and i loved my 4 week pulse of sd, so i'm really no help at all...
What sort of results did you get from each of these?
Thanks for the response

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
bout ten lbs each, retained after PCT.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Im arguing for a solo of either. He'll see amazing results from either solo and he can gage how the compound treats him. 2 legit combos powerful on their own. Save the stack later for, this stuff is only getting more expensive

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think a 6 week cycle of epi strong would produce more maintable gains than a 3 week cycle of SD....

or you could always bridge the two :)

SD 20/20/20
Epi 0/0/45/45/45/45
Transaderm the entire cycle (optional, but recommended)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say go with the Epi for 5-6 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Epi all day

40/40/50/50/50/60-----your a big boy, you need a higher dose.

you will still put on tons of mass

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
go for the epi. love it hard.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
haven't made my way to mdrol yet and probably won't, but i really gained a lot from 5 weeks of epi-strong last year. about 10 lbs after pct.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running a cycle of superdrol and epistane, superdrol 10mg for 5 weeks and EPI for 6, at around 30-40. Starting Monday!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running a cycle of superdrol and epistane, superdrol 10mg for 5 weeks and EPI for 6, at around 30-40. Starting Monday!!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sounds solid! Anyone else got input on the above cycle? Im about to run 6 weeks as well in Epi, I may run that myself :D

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm for the SD to Epi bridge idea, but think you should also run something like 4ad or transaderm like someone said earlier in the thread along with it. Supposedly running a compound like these as a kind of "test base" can help with sides. I'm starting this run on monday:

SD-10/20/20/30
4ad-800/800/800/800
Stano-0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000

That would also work well if that looks better to you.