Sdrol/ Katanadrol Cycle

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking SDrol with Katanadrol 2.0.

Im on

Sdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20(maybe end on 3rd week dependent on lethargy and sides)
Katanadrol 250/250/300/350/350/350

EC Stack 25/200 preworkout

Support:
Liver juice 10ml day
Advanced cycle support 4 caps a day
Taurine for back pumps
sustain alpha 3 on 3 off for cycle

PCT:
Primordial performance TRS (toco-8, sustain alpha, endoamp)
Torem

Monitoring BP throughout cycle due to EC and Sdrol. So far the highest it's been is 140/70 but Im checking 2 times a day.

On week 2 right now and looking leaner. No strength gains yet.

Any input? or questions?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you did your homework in terms of the supports and monitoring BP. I don't really have any input, other than to keep monitoring things closely and let your body be the judge in what you decide to do/change from here on out.

Good luck.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the gains should start this wk in the strength dept.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks laid out nice man. Only thing I have to add is to drink plenty of water on cycle and make sure to increase fish oil intake to 9-12g. I'm a little curious on how your diet is also since that will decide how your gains go..

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yep, looks nice. Might check into some taurine for the back pumps, and like Rick said, plenty of water.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to cut up and add some lean mass. Calories 2500-3000, fats and protein. Carbs as little as possible to prevent spikes. Have need2slin before each big meal. Ezekiel bread and oats are my main source of carbs. Lean meats and almond butter

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I'm at like 1.5 gallons a day. taurine 2-3g. No back pumps, some acne starting, but barely one or two spots. It may just be placebo, but I feel pretty alpha on this stack. Like invincible.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
back pumps only got real bad on me with SD when I went up to 30mg

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i don't plan on going up to 30mg anyways. But I know sdrol affects blood sugar so I'm trying to keep carbs sufficient but really wanna lean out as much as possible

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if need2slin a bad idea if sdrol already affects blood sugar?

biggfoot70

Awards
I just finished a beastdrol katanadrol stack about 8 weeks ago. I loved it. I ran sd 10/20/30/30 and katana 250 for six weeks. I would advise you to drop the ec stack because in week 3 and four my bp shot up pretty good. If not I would at least recommend adding some hawthorne berry to help with bp. You should notice strength gains starting about the third week. I did nolva 20/20/10/10 along with forged post cycle and formastanzol for my pct and was able to keep about 15 lbs of lean muscle plus lost a noticeable amount of bf. No real bad side effects either. Mild back pumps and increase in blood pressure was about it for me. Good luck.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that the primordial performance pct will be sufficient for a SD cycle? Im looking into doing another SD cycle cause it's what I know works and can definitely improve on what I did my first time around.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm dropping EC, kept me up grinding my teeth until 430am. I was caffeine free for almost 5 months and took 25/200 yesterday once at 2pm and it was a mistake. My tolerance is too low right now.

As for OTC PCT I'd say no for this. Hdrol or epi, maybe you can get away with it, but not sdrol. Its too strong and shuts you down too hard.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not a bad idea by any means, but it may not be as necessary since you're on SD and it does some pretty amazing things. I'm sure there are guys who have run N2S while on SD who could chime in with experience.

I just finished a beastdrol katanadrol stack about 8 weeks ago. I loved it. I ran sd 10/20/30/30 and katana 250 for six weeks. I would advise you to drop the ec stack because in week 3 and four my bp shot up pretty good. If not I would at least recommend adding some hawthorne berry to help with bp. You should notice strength gains starting about the third week. I did nolva 20/20/10/10 along with forged post cycle and formastanzol for my pct and was able to keep about 15 lbs of lean muscle plus lost a noticeable amount of bf. No real bad side effects either. Mild back pumps and increase in blood pressure was about it for me. Good luck.
Glad to hear it went so well for you and good advice, too.

Do you think that the primordial performance pct will be sufficient for a SD cycle? Im looking into doing another SD cycle cause it's what I know works and can definitely improve on what I did my first time around.
As for OTC PCT I'd say no for this. Hdrol or epi, maybe you can get away with it, but not sdrol. Its too strong and shuts you down too hard.
My thoughts, as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, quite the opposite. Need2slin on cycle is a VERY good idea :)