scrotal patch therapy........ WTF!!!!!!!!

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
Scrotal Testosterone Patch Therapy (Testoderm®)—A 60 cm2 and 40 cm2 Testoderm® patch applied to the scrotum of hypogonadal men resulted in peak concentrations of testosterone with either dose between 3 and 5 hours, and the peak concentrations of testosterone were 12 and 17 nmol/L, respectively. Using this system, 61.5% of patients achieved normal concentrations of testosterone, and 80% had normal levels when the combined concentrations of testosterone plus DHT were measured.51 During prolonged Testoderm therapy, estradiol levels were in the normal range, and DHT concentrations were elevated (Figure 1).23,51-57

have you guys heard of this, no thank you ...................

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm so glad you didn't attach a pic to this post

Anyways, the old testosterone patches were applied to the scrotum. I believe the theory was it is one of the thinnest parts of skin on a male and also it was closest to where testosterone was naturally released in the body. I haven't heard of anything recently where people were still applying them to the scrotum though. Do you have dates for that study?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Just shave your sak and apply your 1-test homebrew! :eek: Screw the patch! :D

corteztk1982

Awards
holy ****!!!! have you ever had a little transdermal 1 test run down your balls or dick when you were taking a shower! all I can say is :eek: :eek: :eek:

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
its almost as unpleasant as gettin a lil bengay on your nutz.....yeh thats happened to me - and yes its as bad as you've heard

corteztk1982

Awards
ME TOO!--burns like a motherfucker and that cooling effect sucks too

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
hahah...yeh it feels like ice on your nutz followed by boiling water

im not sure if i've ever panicked so much trying to find a washcloth and cold water in my entire life

corteztk1982

Awards
not trying to be gay or anything but how did you manage to get it there? I had just rubbed some on my shoulder and went to fix my dick and got a big suprise!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!! hell yeah, that would hurt like hell rippin' that mutha off!! :gore:

Ibanez

Awards
Yeah, I know what you mean. I forgot what I was applying however I forgot to wash my hands and then I decided to give them an itch and it happened. Burned like a mother. It was intense.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be gay or anything but how did you manage to get it there? I had just rubbed some on my shoulder and went to fix my dick and got a big suprise!
soar quads and hams after a soccer game...got a little careless and boom, nuts on fire

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I knew a kid in my weights class in high school who used them. He got them from a guy for $400... haha what a joke. We'd always be cracking fun at him while he went into the bathroom to drench his balls and pat that patch onto them. All he got was some good backne..