dyi dht scrotal cream

jack8888

Awards
i did it with 10g of powder and 35g DMSO .. then i added 55g aloe. now, i did it with the intent of growing my clit, but it burns in the head. i fear it's not bearable for a chronic treatment. also, it remains all in the boxers once dried. what can i do in order to make a dht cream wich is absorbable and gentle on genitals?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your in the recipes section, mostly food in here, try the anabolic section

Leary942

Awards
You should definitely stop using something as harsh as DMSO on your genitals bro. Most of the T products I've seen that are made for testicle application are usually lipid based. A gel could also probably work.

But I wouldn't use anything stronger than propylene glycol and glycerin down there. Maybe a touch of everclear if you need to increase the solubility of the solution. DMSO practically gives you a low-grade chemical burn everytime you use it. Don't want that going on your balls or penis.

Also, I don't mean to prolong the conversation in the wrong forum section, but I feel you should probably be aware of this. DHT to to "grow things" down there should be expected to help minimally at best. It's like asking why taking growth hormone won't make you taller. Well, a lot of this has to do with your DHT levels when you were in puberty, not so much post-puberty.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should definitely stop using something as harsh as DMSO on your genitals bro. Most of the T products I've seen that are made for testicle application are usually lipid based. A gel could also probably work.

But I wouldn't use anything stronger than propylene glycol and glycerin down there. Maybe a touch of everclear if you need to increase the solubility of the solution. DMSO practically gives you a low-grade chemical burn everytime you use it. Don't want that going on your balls or penis.

Also, I don't mean to prolong the conversation in the wrong forum section, but I feel you should probably be aware of this. DHT to to "grow things" down there should be expected to help minimally at best. It's like asking why taking growth hormone won't make you taller. Well, a lot of this has to do with your DHT levels when you were in puberty, not so much post-puberty.
I'm pretty sure you're speaking to a female

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The clit enlargement part was kinda a dead giveaway....

Leary942

Awards
The clit enlargement part was kinda a dead giveaway....
Possibly, I just assumed since their ID was "Jack" it was a dude. Either way, a female to male transition should probably not use a dyi product. I'm sure is they went to an endocrinologist they would prescribe something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Possibly, I just assumed since their ID was "Jack" it was a dude. Either way, a female to male transition should probably not use a dyi product. I'm sure is they went to an endocrinologist they would prescribe something.
How is it possibly lol, Also nothing was said about a transition. By the way, I agree with your answer completely.

Leary942

Awards
How is it possibly lol, Also nothing was said about a transition. By the way, I agree with your answer completely.
Maybe I'm just being dense and stupid, but why on earth would a woman want to put a virilizing agent on her genitals if she's not trying to transition to male? That, along with the person's ID, is why I assumed I was either talking to a male or a female looking to transition. In the latter case, DHT application is a common practice to grow themselves.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh i get why you assumed it. My only points are that were Dealing with the biological female using d h t cream for clit enlargement.

And were in the food recipies thread lol

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i did it with 10g of powder and 35g DMSO .. then i added 55g aloe. now, i did it with the intent of growing my clit, but it burns in the head. i fear it's not bearable for a chronic treatment. also, it remains all in the boxers once dried. what can i do in order to make a dht cream wich is absorbable and gentle on genitals?

Huh????????? :unsure::unsure::unsure: