BPC-157/HGH Transdermal Patches

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got an email from AM that piqued my interest. They are selling different patches with different peptides that will supposedly release slowly into the skin over a matter of days. Take a look:

They have all sorts of patches, including HGH:

IGF1+MGF

And many, many more.

IMO, the molecular structure of these compounds is simply too large cross the skin barrier. For example, the molecular weight of BPC-157 is over 1000 g/mol. THe smallest molecular that can pass through the skin is around 300 g/mol.

But, since AM is advertising it, I was just curious if anyone had tried them and what the feedback on was it.

-SS

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got an email from AM that piqued my interest. They are selling different patches with different peptides that will supposedly release slowly into the skin over a matter of days. Take a look:

And many, many more.

IMO, the molecular structure of these compounds is simply too large cross the skin barrier. For example, the molecular weight of BPC-157 is over 1000 g/mol. THe smallest molecular that can pass through the skin is around 300 g/mol.

But, since AM is advertising it, I was just curious if anyone had tried them and what the feedback on was it.

-SS
Yeah. It’s 1400 and HGH is 10x that. The rule for transdermal absorption is 500 Daltons. It’s literally the 500 Dalton rule. The molecular weight is too large to pass through the skin.

There is micro needle matrices that can because the chenille is the needles.

You will or should note the ingredients usually added to the HGH are feel good compounds.

I’d hard pass on any patches.
Dr. Administered HGH etc. is the best route if needed.

When one is over 50 like myself. I’ve lost roughly 60% of my hormones optimal levels. Especially GH. There is a chart but I’m on mobile.