bodyfort
Active Member
As we know, we need sleep at night at proper time to produce growth hormone is produced and protein synthesis as well as rejuvenate our energy. However, lately, i couldn't sleep at all and worse i kept eating around 2-3 AM. I bought 5mg melatonin and overdose it. It works so well but in the middle of the sleep I was hallucinating that my hearing was so vivid I could hear a rhythm whistle in my room and even complementing it, "Wow, that was a fine whistle" then realize I was wide awake and nobody is in the house but me, myself and no appliances turned on except for the refrigerator that noise couldn't possibly reach to third floor.
Just a warning. Ive also research melatonin and hallucination and does fact enhances noise. But the fact that I could hear a Rhythmic whistle is quite wicked.
Just a warning. Ive also research melatonin and hallucination and does fact enhances noise. But the fact that I could hear a Rhythmic whistle is quite wicked.