SAVE BIG on Alpha-T2

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always love a good deal. I have yet to try OEP, so think I may add things in with all the grand reviews that stack is receiving.

SPR

Awards
that combo with OEP sounds sweet... i may try it. the coupon is for t-2 alone ?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-t2 alone gets me amped up real good, and this makes me want to punch a baby :baby: * no babies where actually harmed while on PES Alpha-t2 *

:ntome:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-t2 alone gets me amped up real good, and this makes me want to punch a baby :baby: * no babies where actually harmed while on PES Alpha-t2 *

:ntome:
Lets just home Erase doesnt add to said aggression! :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just done 4 weeks on Adipoxil, how long should I wait before starting up some aT2?
Secondly, if I don't take any stims on top of aT2, is it sufficiently "stim-free" that I can use it while cycling off stims (like lean xtreme)?
adipoxil has 3,3 in it, and is a thyroid booster

alphaT2 also has 3,3 in it and is a thyroid booster

if i were you i would take 4-8 weeks off. usually i would do back to back cycles with 4 weeks off, and then after 2 thyroidal cycles i go a minimum of 8 weeks off all thyroidal products.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just done 4 weeks on Adipoxil, how long should I wait before starting up some aT2?
Secondly, if I don't take any stims on top of aT2, is it sufficiently "stim-free" that I can use it while cycling off stims (like lean xtreme)?
adipoxil has 3,3 in it, and is a thyroid booster

alphaT2 also has 3,3 in it and is a thyroid booster

if i were you i would take 4-8 weeks off. usually i would do back to back cycles with 4 weeks off, and then after 2 thyroidal cycles i go a minimum of 8 weeks off all thyroidal products.
I agree with ax1. Since there is an overlapping ingredient take at least 4 weeks off.

Alpha-T2 contains stimulants from a chemical makeup point of view, but they do not give heavy stimulant effects on the CNS, and mostly focus on burning fat.

Seems like 25% of users report a decent stim effect, 50% report very very mild stim effect, and 25% report no stim effect