SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have heard Epi-Andro is good to run with LGD to prevent lethagy,
What does would you run on Epi-Andro and for how long would it be best towards the end of a 8 week cycle?
Boy...when are people going to realize...YOU NEED FREAKING ESTROGEN IN YOUR CYCLE. Epi converts to DHT, thats like the inverse of estrogen. No estrogen source = no cycle (especially if you plan on going 4wk+). No "mood bosting" or "aggresion" compound will replace estrogen. If your estrogen crashes from suppressed testosterone production and you dont replace that somehow, YOU WILL FACE LETHARGY....PERIOD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boy...when are people going to realize...YOU NEED FREAKING ESTROGEN IN YOUR CYCLE. Epi converts to DHT, thats like the inverse of estrogen. No estrogen source = no cycle (especially if you plan on going 4wk+). No "mood bosting" or "aggresion" compound will replace estrogen. If your estrogen crashes from suppressed testosterone production and you dont replace that somehow, YOU WILL FACE LETHARGY....PERIOD.
This. I'm not gonna hit an ai unless my nips are about to explode because estrogen is such a wonderful hormone for joint comfort, good sex drive, and overall gains as well.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
This. I'm not gonna hit an ai unless my nips are about to explode because estrogen is such a wonderful hormone for joint comfort, good sex drive, and overall gains as well.
Lol in for nipple explosion.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Thanks! I did LGD one for 6 weeks had no lethargy and libido was actually up, I have just heard people say Epi is good to run with it

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I did LGD one for 6 weeks had no lethargy and libido was actually up, I have just heard people say Epi is good to run with it
Don't suppose Ill get lucky enough to catch you doing Bloods after 6 weeks haha? Cudos to you bro, I want to run LGD Myself for a 4th cycle if I ever get there. Heard it's mad suppressive. I'd like to see it on paper though. Ostarnie wasn't too bad for me, only got to 300 TestSerum after 4 weeks @25mg ED. Libido was actually pretty good for most of the cycle...was also taking nitraflex though. I swear that stuff does something to Free Test. Makes your libido sky rocket.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Don't suppose Ill get lucky enough to catch you doing Bloods after 6 weeks haha? Cudos to you bro, I want to run LGD Myself for a 4th cycle if I ever get there. Heard it's mad suppressive. I'd like to see it on paper though. Ostarnie wasn't too bad for me, only got to 300 TestSerum after 4 weeks @25mg ED. Libido was actually pretty good for most of the cycle...was also taking nitraflex though. I swear that stuff does something to Free Test. Makes your libido sky rocket.
I think it was quite suppressive but I recovered fine after about 6 weeks I felt back to normal

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
If you can find it, snag BPS Dermacrine... if not, snag andro 4, or OL DHEA pump.

chaossentry

Awards
anyone notice if the sides for osta are exaggerated or minimal enough that a regular pct is sufficient enough?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not finding any info about S23 in this thread using the search box. What's the general consensus on length of cycle and dosage or is it too early to know for sure?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was given a bottle to try... I was thinking of using it as a finisher to an LGD trest cycle. Was gonna do 12 weeks. But now am thinking of 8 weeks with a 4 week s23 trest cycle or run out the trest lgd for 12 and then do 4 weeks of 4 andro with the S23 to try and harden up at the end....
I've heard 25 mg from the "more plates more dates" dude....

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I was given a bottle to try... I was thinking of using it as a finisher to an LGD trest cycle. Was gonna do 12 weeks. But now am thinking of 8 weeks with a 4 week s23 trest cycle or run out the trest lgd for 12 and then do 4 weeks of 4 andro with the S23 to try and harden up at the end....
I've heard 25 mg from the "more plates more dates" dude....
Is it a hardener? So you think 4 weeks @ 25mg is a good place to start? And damn trest probably is a good idea with lgd. I used 4 andro and didn't feel it was enough.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a hardener? So you think 4 weeks @ 25mg is a good place to start? And damn trest probably is a good idea with lgd. I used 4 andro and didn't feel it was enough.
It's supposed to be a souped up version of S4, without the vision sides. The stuff I have read on it compares almost 1 to 1 versus winstrol. It's more like an androgen then an anabolic... So yeah, hardening would be the expected result. Obviously with the correct diet.... I'd do more research on it first. There has also been ZERO human studies... That's usually a deal breaker for me........
There are videos on Google. Gemelli is against the stuff. He says to just use Winstrol.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's supposed to be a souped up version of S4, without the vision sides. The stuff I have read on it compares almost 1 to 1 versus winstrol. It's more like an androgen then an anabolic... So yeah, hardening would be the expected result. Obviously with the correct diet.... I'd do more research on it first. There has also been ZERO human studies... That's usually a deal breaker for me........
There are videos on Google. Gemelli is against the stuff. He says to just use Winstrol.
Let me guess... He doesn't sell it on his SARM site, so he says negative things about it. There is always an ulterior motive with that guy.

sliomosa

Awards
Hey Guys, i'm from germany and i just started my first LGD cylce today. I use Olympus Legend. At first i wanted to take just 4mg per day for 12 Weeks but most people here recommend 5 to 10 so i decided to go with 8mg per day. For PCT i bought Olympus Labs Super PCT. I have no access to Clomid etc. So my question is how long can i take LGD so that a mini PCT will be enough? Some say 6 weeks others 8. Is a cycle with one bottle (45 days) long enough or schould i stay longer? I'm afraid that 45 days is to short and i waste gains but 8-12 weeks is to long for only a mini PCT. Some people say the most gains they had between week 6 to 10 and after 12 weeks they were shutdown. Maybe i can run 8 weeks with a mini PCT?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Having run MK677 before with LGD, I'm considering starting another cycle of MK .
Whilst on MK+LGD I was hungry a lot and became increasingly lethargic. Having heard that LGD increases your appetite, a side-effect that I'd previously attributed to the MK, I'd like to brush up my knowledge of Mk's side-effects.

What are MK677's benefits and side effects?

Kaliber

Awards
Would you say MK are a natty supplement? Or if one would use it cant you be proud anymore of your natty gains?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys, i'm from germany and i just started my first LGD cylce today. I use Olympus Legend. At first i wanted to take just 4mg per day for 12 Weeks but most people here recommend 5 to 10 so i decided to go with 8mg per day. For PCT i bought Olympus Labs Super PCT. I have no access to Clomid etc. So my question is how long can i take LGD so that a mini PCT will be enough? Some say 6 weeks others 8. Is a cycle with one bottle (45 days) long enough or schould i stay longer? I'm afraid that 45 days is to short and i waste gains but 8-12 weeks is to long for only a mini PCT. Some people say the most gains they had between week 6 to 10 and after 12 weeks they were shutdown. Maybe i can run 8 weeks with a mini PCT?
I'm not an experienced lgd user but the sideeffects can be pretty severe and kinda scary . I won't be running it again without having everything ready

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not an experienced lgd user but the sideeffects can be pretty severe and kinda scary . I won't be running it again without having everything ready
What side effects did you have?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus I’ve never heard of anxiety and depression before on lgd. What dose and for how long were you taking it for?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people react negatively to these drugs. I’ve gone too high at first with some compounds not quite prepared and got close to freaking out as well. Fixed it with a little xanax then dropped my dose down and got my bp under control with meds and then was fine. This is why we say to taper up gradually if you aren’t used to a compound so you see how you react.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Jesus I’ve never heard of anxiety and depression before on lgd. What dose and for how long were you taking it for?
10 weeks total. As I said, I thought it was like epicatechin.
4mg a day for the first four weeks then 8mg. The couple weeks I felt pretty good . Extra confident, workouts were great etc The hunger' annoying especially if you're at a low bf%, some ppl say below 10%, others 9, 8 or 7%. It's when I started getting suppressed around week 5-8 that the depression and anxiety appeared, it was at least made worse by my hormone balance and being on mk too didn't help

Being lethargic makes the option of doing something to lift your load and help alleviate depression that much harder especially is it'll require you to put in an effort over an extended period

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people react negatively to these drugs. I’ve gone too high at first with some compounds not quite prepared and got close to freaking out as well. Fixed it with a little xanax then dropped my dose down and got my bp under control with meds and then was fine. This is why we say to taper up gradually if you aren’t used to a compound so you see how you react.
Ahaha good shout on the xanax. I had a box of xanax, Valiums and promethazine in my room whilst I was in pct but made myself not touch em, had an awful time. A few weeks later I ended up being prescribed valiums by a doctor and jheeeze, life was so much better

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s kinda sad that people hit depression just for the sake of getting bigger or stronger. Mental health is a serious issue. Should you ever get the feeling your mental health is degrading fast you should quit your cycle immediately. We can fuk with hormones but we can’t fuk with the brain... it won’t end up good

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Symptoms of test shut down/severe suppression
If you are doing LGD without a test base, you aren't going to have a good experience. At week 3 or 4, you will feel like a piece of crap... And still have to PCT. 4 Andro, EPI, or Trest should be used in conjunction with LGD. If not, don't start... My opinion.
I did a 12 week run of Trest and LGD. Got great gains like 15 pounds LBM, and no shut down or suppression sides. I had a bit of trouble in PCT but held all my gains for most part. Next time I'll be 4 weeks of Clomid/ kings blood and 4 weeks after with another shot of kings blood.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Symptoms of test shut down/severe suppression
If you are doing LGD without a test base, you aren't going to have a good experience. At week 3 or 4, you will feel like a piece of crap... And still have to PCT. 4 Andro, EPI, or Trest should be used in conjunction with LGD. If not, don't start... My opinion.
I did a 12 week run of Trest and LGD. Got great gains like 15 pounds LBM, and no shut down or suppression sides. I had a bit of trouble in PCT but held all my gains for most part. Next time I'll be 4 weeks of Clomid/ kings blood and 4 weeks after with another shot of kings blood.
Cheers for the heads up.
I think having a test base and a SERM should be standard protocol and I hope more companies start encouraging using test bases with lgd. I know it'd be bad publicity but it'd lead to more happy customers and fewer bad press inducing horror stories

Could you offer any tips and hints on running trest, 4 andro or epi with lgd?
And are there any other protocol you're considering ?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cycle is:
15mg LGD
25mg MK-677
100mg transdermal trestolone
6.25mg exemestane every other day
Toward end of cycle last week of LGD I'm bringing in Laxogenin at 200 mg for 8 weeks which will run me through PCT.
PCT is 50 mg Clomid then 25 mg Clomid along with Kings blood. Then 4 weeks kings blood by itself for 4 weeks.

6 weeks in I'm up about 15 lbs LBM.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahaha good shout on the xanax. I had a box of xanax, Valiums and promethazine in my room whilst I was in pct but made myself not touch em, had an awful time. A few weeks later I ended up being prescribed valiums by a doctor and jheeeze, life was so much better
Gotta do what you gotta do when you’re about to flip out. I’m not a big recreational drug user but a xanax to prevent me from assault charges sounds like a big plus for me.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotta do what you gotta do when you’re about to flip out. I’m not a big recreational drug user but a xanax to prevent me from assault charges sounds like a big plus for me.
Ima take your advice mate, ngl that is solid logic lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump this for the new guys

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry lads and ladies, I'm absolutely stumped. I've read through multiple threads regarding Osta and I'm none the wiser as there's so much conflicting information and arguments.
I've never delved into anything stronger than a test booster in all my years, and at near 38, the gains aren't giving as much as they used to.I won't go down the PH road, but the idea and theories beyond Osta are piquing my interest. I was looking at OL's Ostar1ne at 15mg for 6 weeks, and was wondering if K1ngs Blood and Nolvadren XT might do the trick as a PCT on the back of that low a dose of Osta (if that makes any sense) as I have no idea where to get a "proper" SERM.
I should probably give it a swerve if I don't understand enough about it, but I understand and am intrigued by the theory behind it.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a few weeks I'm gonna experiment with a low dose of s4 in pct. 20mg's. I came across a couple other boards with users recovering well in pct from it. I'm gonna give it a go. Really only one way to find out.

Gonna use mk677 and cardarine in pct as well.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

you wont feel anything from 20mg S4. its common sense that 50mg is the lowest dose you can use to get some benefits. (if you really want to risk the use of it)

and also in PCT is a bad idea, its suppressive.

chaossentry

Awards
Has their been any updates given on Cardarine testing? To see if that cancer growth is just due to super high levels of the drug or if the chances are still the same regardless of dosage.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has their been any updates given on Cardarine testing? To see if that cancer growth is just due to super high levels of the drug or if the chances are still the same regardless of dosage.
None that I am aware of. Classic EC is what I’m rolling with the summer