SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I understand the general theory, im kind of eluding to what is it regarding lgd that impacts lipids more than say osta etc. my lipids never moved on osta fyi.
Aha, all right, I understood your question wrong, sorry. :)
Unfortunately, the full mechanics are not discovered yet of those SARM. But your question is a very legitimate one, especially in a specific case like this.

Im case of AAS, such based on DHT are more aggressive on the lipids than non-DHT. I have no clue, how to classify the SARM, everyone is different and has nearly nothing common with the other ones (with exceptions, of course), while AAS are all based on cholesterole with litte modifications and clear - and known - impacts (e.g. DHT).

Maybe someone knows more about that. Normally, we should comparise the effect of LGD-4033 with one of more or less the same class like LGD-3303/-2226/etc. Then we could evaluate the effect on the lipids in comparison to another class like MK-2866 ect.

But honestly, I don't know why LGD has a stronger negative effect in comparison to Ostarine.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Aha, all right, I understood your question wrong, sorry. :)
Unfortunately, the full mechanics are not discovered yet of those SARM. But your question is a very legitimate one, especially in a specific case like this.

Im case of AAS, such based on DHT are more aggressive on the lipids than non-DHT. I have no clue, how to classify the SARM, everyone is different and has nearly nothing common with the other ones (with exceptions, of course), while AAS are all based on cholesterole with litte modifications and clear - and known - impacts (e.g. DHT).

Maybe someone knows more about that. Normally, we should comparise the effect of LGD-4033 with one of more or less the same class like LGD-3303/-2226/etc. Then we could evaluate the effect on the lipids in comparison to another class like MK-2866 ect.

But honestly, I don't know why LGD has a stronger negative effect in comparison to Ostarine.
Looking forward to seeing future clinical research on lgd. Thanks for your thoughts, hopefully somebody with potentially further ideas/theories can chime in with their $50.

Anyways ill post my bloods results in here when they arrive.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established

Haha this was interesting than I expected.
No wonder he started sounding like: here in mah garage just got this new lgd

Thanks Yates and San, you guys are a great asset to this forum!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
sanmarino I know it's not technically a SARM, but could you elaborate some on GW-501516 also known as Cardarine? I saw you said something about an effect on muscle fiber?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Geez, what am I missing out on? I don't even know who this Dylan Gemmelli (sp?) guy is, but he sure has provided me with some great reading on this thread alone! :biglaugh:
Same here never heard of him till this thread

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sanmarino I know it's not technically a SARM, but could you elaborate some on GW-501516 also known as Cardarine? I saw you said something about an effect on muscle fiber?
It can potentially modify fast twitch fibers into slow twitch fibers. I personally think it's bs because that should mean a decrease in strength and I've never experienced any decrease in strength when using gw.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Hi
Of course I can. But at the moment I can't give you a scientific point of view because I'm at the moment in my military services and don't have an access to my personal documents I'd like to share with you. You will have to wait until Sunday or you have to search for infos im the internet. In the best case yates84 - or someone other - can explain it to you. Thank you for understanding.

But to give you anyway an answer: GW-501516 could probably change the muscle fiber type II(a/b) to I.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hi
Of course I can. But at the moment I can't give you a scientific point of view because I'm at the moment in my military services and don't have an access to my personal documents I'd like to share with you. You will have to wait until Sunday or you have to search for infos im the internet. In the best case yates84 - or someone other - can explain it to you. Thank you for understanding.

But to give you anyway an answer: GW-501516 could probably change the muscle fiber type II(a/b) to I.
Ah, too slow with writing :D Yates alredy gave an answer.
You had a little more to type out ;)
Lol gotcha thanks guys, I think I may have actually already know that, but sleep deprivation can do funny things to one's mind.
San Marino, all good, sir. I'm patient (most of the time). If you have any more info on GW's effects please share when you have the opportunity.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
There doesn't seem to be much info (anywhere) on YK11 or SR9009. Anyone tried it? Logged it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There doesn't seem to be much info (anywhere) on YK11 or SR9009. Anyone tried it? Logged it?
:wavey: Tried SR9009, made my hair grow until I looked like Beyonce, sadly, it did the same to my butt, resembling Beyonces butt too, after finishing the cycle...

Seriously? Nothing, upped the dose after 3 weeks to the double recommended , still nothing. Could have been a bad batch though.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
:wavey: Tried SR9009, made my hair grow until I looked like Beyonce, sadly, it did the same to my butt, resembling Beyonces butt too, after finishing the cycle...

Seriously? Nothing, upped the dose after 3 weeks to the double recommended , still nothing. Could have been a bad batch though.
Was it liquid or capped? That's too bad man. Nobody wants a hairy ass.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont waste your money on SR9009, serious, it has negligable oral bioavailability. One of the researchers examining its pharmacokinetics recommended it viable only via injection.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste your money on SR9009, serious, it has negligable oral bioavailability. One of the researchers examining its pharmacokenetics recommended it viable only via injection.
Good to know man. Thanks for the info. Know anything about YK?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont waste your money on SR9009, serious, it has negligable oral bioavailability. One of the researchers examining its pharmacokinetics recommended it viable only via injection.
Yep, oral bioavailability sucks and the half life is extremely short as well. Not worth using until someone fixes these two huge problems!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know man. Thanks for the info. Know anything about YK?
Its more of a steroid like structure than a sarm, closely resembles a 19 nor like tren or nandrolone. YK is supposed to be fast acting similar to rad140 and looks to be better suited to short cycles ( 4 to 5 weeks ) and is supposed to be an e****lent strength compound. I have a bottle and was gonna give it a shot but said fuk it and jumped on test and mast. Maybe next time around.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Its more of a steroid like structure than a sarm, closely resembles a 19 nor like tren or nandrolone. YK is supposed to be fast acting similar to rad140 and looks to be better suited to short cycles ( 4 to 5 weeks ) and is supposed to be an e****lent strength compound. I have a bottle and was gonna give it a shot but said fuk it and jumped on test and mast. Maybe next time around.
You be trippin over all the stuff you got lying around :D
Hey!! Your byline got some new words in there!! Sparta huh?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You be trippin over all the stuff you got lying around :D
Hey!! Your byline got some new words in there!! Sparta huh?
Bottles everywhere for sure! Yes, I'm working for sparta nutrition now. Just put up a logging opportunity in the company promotion section so check out what we have to offer so far. Not going to pimp in this thread though, not looking to take away from the sarms discussion.

stone85

Awards
Can anyone recommend a good source to get mk677 and ostarine I plan on ordering soon but don't want to get a crap product

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone recommend a good source to get mk677 and ostarine I plan on ordering soon but don't want to get a crap product
Phwsupplements.com has some sarms still that are gtg.

stone85

Awards
Sorry I'm new to the supplements besides stuff out of gnc what does this mean

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Google is your friend along with user guides, logs and questions

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sorry I'm new to the supplements besides stuff out of gnc what does this mean
oh ok then, read up on yates84 guide to sarms

stone85

Awards
oh ok then, read up on yates84 guide to sarms
I have and found after researching. I would like to do ostarine and mk677 but want a good product. I seen that Olympus labs had a good one but they don't have it on the market anymore so was looking for an alternative. If I can get it cheaper by logging my results I have no problem doing that

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have and found after researching. I would like to do ostarine and mk677 but want a good product. I seen that Olympus labs had a good one but they don't have it on the market anymore so was looking for an alternative. If I can get it cheaper by logging my results I have no problem doing that
Very true OL has some really nice products, but I haven't see any for sale, really haven't looked.

Focused Nutrition is a good company and has good products. They do have a logging opportunity right now, but in the instance you need more or don't get the product you would like PM me or head over to PHW for some of the last SARMs you will find.

stone85

Awards
Very true OL has some really nice products, but I haven't see any for sale, really haven't looked.

Focused Nutrition is a good company and has good products. They do have a logging opportunity right now, but in the instance you need more or don't get the product you would like PM me or head over to PHW for some of the last SARMs you will find.
That's where I found them on phw. Just never heard of there name before.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info I'll be ordering them this week through phw
Plenty of mentions on them if you read through threads. The company is reputable just not as big as some of the others. But none the less the product's are high dosed and high purity.

I've sold a few buddies some Osta and they are seeing some good results from 1 cap a day.

I'll be grabbing some MK-677 pretty soon.

You can use SARM15 for 15% off your purchases!

stone85

Awards
Plenty of mentions on them if you read through threads. The company is reputable just not as big as some of the others. But none the less the product's are high dosed and high purity.

I've sold a few buddies some Osta and they are seeing some good results from 1 cap a day.

I'll be grabbing some MK-677 pretty soon.

You can use SARM15 for 15% off your purchases!
Hell yeah thanks man that helps I'm going to be buying a few things from them

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
I'm entering week 7 of a 12 week LGD/RAD/MK run (LGD for 8 weeks, then RAD for 4, MK througout) and I'm hitting some lethargy issues that are sapping the gusto from my morning workouts. Currently using 2 pumps ED Dermacrine, but would 4-andro or Epiandro be another good thing to stack with it? If so, which would be best?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why only 2 pumps of dermacrine? And I've seen people have lethargy with IM. I felt some with my RAD when running Trest.

What MG are you running the RAD and MK?

stone85

Awards
Has anyone used *** and what do you think of there products there one of the few people I seen with ostarine

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm entering week 7 of a 12 week LGD/RAD/MK run (LGD for 8 weeks, then RAD for 4, MK througout) and I'm hitting some lethargy issues that are sapping the gusto from my morning workouts. Currently using 2 pumps ED Dermacrine, but would 4-andro or Epiandro be another good thing to stack with it? If so, which would be best?
I'm 3 and a half weeks into a RAD/LGD/MK and just this week the lethargy has kicked in. I'm on TRT and that hasn't helped the lethargy at all.

Darlz

Awards
Any of you guys who used LGD think I can use it as a finisher for a Test cyp, Sdrol, Trest cycle?
I got the bottle of LGD for super cheap and was thinking of running it like this

Test cyp1-10 weeks
SD 1-4 weeks
Td Trest weeks 1-8
LGD weeks 6-11

And then obviously my PCT.. What you guys think?

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
Why only 2 pumps of dermacrine? And I've seen people have lethargy with IM. I felt some with my RAD when running Trest.

What MG are you running the RAD and MK?
LGD currently at 8mg. Was thinking of upping it to 12mg next week to see how I do on that. RAD I start in 2 weeks when I finish with LGD. Seeing how I do on each so I don't attribute X problem with Y product without a good idea which is the culprit. MK is 10mg, which seems to be enough for now. I'm also trying to stetch my supply of that out, I just got some more from PHW recently but I want to have some for a good long while.

The reason 2 pumps? Being cheap. I should probably stop being cheap.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you guys who used LGD think I can use it as a finisher for a Test cyp, Sdrol, Trest cycle?
I got the bottle of LGD for super cheap and was thinking of running it like this

Test cyp1-10 weeks
SD 1-4 weeks
Td Trest weeks 1-8
LGD weeks 6-11

And then obviously my PCT.. What you guys think?
Test and trest is a horrible idea! Estrogen will be a major problem imo. Drop the trest and you have a killer cycle.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
I'm 3 and a half weeks into a RAD/LGD/MK and just this week the lethargy has kicked in. I'm on TRT and that hasn't helped the lethargy at all.
I've been great up till this past week. Not sure if it's my workout routine (2nd month of Arnold's Blueprint to Mass is kicking my ass) contributing to it, but I've lost that 'amped' feeling I had weeks 1-5 where I felt I could go all day, and it's replaced with an internal dialogue to end the madness and go sleep.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been great up till this past week. Not sure if it's my workout routine (2nd month of Arnold's Blueprint to Mass is kicking my ass) contributing to it, but I've lost that 'amped' feeling I had weeks 1-5 where I felt I could go all day, and it's replaced with an internal dialogue to end the madness and go sleep.
Bump up the dermacrine bro, 4 pumps might be needed if 2 isn't getting the job done.

Darlz

Awards
Test and trest is a horrible idea! Estrogen will be a major problem imo. Drop the trest and you have a killer cycle.
Even with Aromasin on hand you think the sides would be too much? Guess i could always save that trest I have stocked up for a winter bulk or something for the next cycle....

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LGD currently at 8mg. Was thinking of upping it to 12mg next week to see how I do on that. RAD I start in 2 weeks when I finish with LGD. Seeing how I do on each so I don't attribute X problem with Y product without a good idea which is the culprit. MK is 10mg, which seems to be enough for now. I'm also trying to stetch my supply of that out, I just got some more from PHW recently but I want to have some for a good long while.

The reason 2 pumps? Being cheap. I should probably stop being cheap.
I'd go ahead and up the LGD to 12mg and see how you feel. I'm running my MK at the same mg and feeling great.

And PM if you need anything from PHW can help you get what you need.

If you can pump the dermacrine up when you throw the RAD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with Aromasin on hand you think the sides would be too much? Guess i could always save that trest I have stocked up for a winter bulk or something for the next cycle....
Me and Dma378 just tried test and trest with pharma aromasin, both of us tapped.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and Dma378 just tried test and trest with pharma aromasin, both of us tapped.
LOL, totally tapped out. If I were to do it again, it would be with lesser doses of both. 500/week Test and 75/day Trest was bad news on meh titz.

250/week Test and 50/day Trest ... maybe

Darlz

Awards
LOL, totally tapped out. If I were to do it again, it would be with lesser doses of both. 500/week Test and 75/day Trest was bad news on meh titz.

250/week Test and 50/day Trest ... maybe
Hmmmm... Now you got me thinking... Was planning on running 400 mgs of test cyp and 50gs of TD Trest but maybe Ill just save the Trest for something else and hope the Test cyp source comes thru(fingers-crossed)... You guys are 2 of the opinions I trust most around here, no doubt about that... I appreciate the advice boys..