SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there any diffrence in bioavailability in capsules vs liquid gw-501516?

and which do you prefer?
No. They are both the exact same thing just one is in a cap and the other is in a liquid medium.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
Can rad 140 and cardarine stacked with aas cycles?

ex: sus + tren + win?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Can rad 140 and cardarine stacked with aas cycles?

ex: sus + tren + win?
Yea. RAD may reduce androgenic side effects, however thats only proved for Testosterone.
Cardarine is nice to stack with most steroids, however it may be a bad idea in cycles wich are highly liver toxic, especially you should stay away from in in PCT after cycles that damaged the liver.

mayer56

Awards
Anyone know a solid source for GW I'm tired of all these mixed reviews online for every source. Need my endurance up bad for running.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just wondering, for clomid use everyone post 50/25/25.... But never post the actual measurement. An oral syringe measures in ML, so is 50 = .5ml?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, for clomid use everyone post 50/25/25.... But never post the actual measurement. An oral syringe measures in ML, so is 50 = .5ml?
The dosage per ml will vary between suppliers. Check the bottle for specifics. The dosing is generally assumed to be "50mg/ml", so 0.5ml would equate to 25mg of active (clomiphene).

Some suppliers have been known to indicate 70, 40, or even 35 mg/ml.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
do gw-501516 change the way your body uses(burns) alcohol?
There is no study on that. There aren't too much studies on GW.

My estimates guess is that small changes in processing time may be given, while the overall metabolism of ethanol stays the same.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Would lgd and rad 140 stacked be comparable to msten or any other of the mass gainer PH as far as overall size or strength?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would lgd and rad 140 stacked be comparable to msten or any other of the mass gainer PH as far as overall size or strength?
It's not going to give you the same results as msten but you can have a solid gain in mass and strength if you cycle it right.

feltorskeltor

Awards
Would stacking Ostarine with LGD make much sense? What would optimal dosing look like for a bulk? AI on hand on cycle sufficient or would I want anything else on deck?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would stacking Ostarine with LGD make much sense? What would optimal dosing look like for a bulk? AI on hand on cycle sufficient or would I want anything else on deck?
I'm stacking them at 12mg lgd and 15mg osta. Definitely run a test base like epiandro, 4-Andro, or dermacrine.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would suggest lgd at 10mg a day and mk677 at 25mg a day for a bulk. Essentially a test gh combo. I ran last year for 10 months and added 20 solid pounds and a ton of strength. Had minimal suppression and sides.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest lgd at 10mg a day and mk677 at 25mg a day for a bulk. Essentially a test gh combo. I ran last year for 10 months and added 20 solid pounds and a ton of strength. Had minimal suppression and sides.
You ran 10mg LGD for 10 month and were minimal suppressed?
Could you please post your bloodwork?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You ran lgd and mk for 10 months????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That must have been a typo. Plus 10 months & 20lbs is nothing. I gained 12.5lbs in just under 6-weeks.

I would be the happiest guy on earth if I gain 20lbs of lean mass in a year !!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That must have been a typo. Plus 10 months & 20lbs is nothing. I gained 12.5lbs in just under 6-weeks.
Yeah, but 20lb of solid muscle at my current weight and size would be amazing (currently weighing 247). I don't gain like that anymore.
I would be the happiest guy on earth if I gain 20lbs of lean mass in a year !!
That's what I'm saying!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea well 20 pounds in 10 weeks was muscle. Overall weight went up 35lbs in 3 months, definitely held 10 lbs water at times. Did gain some fat, but wanted to bulk, so for what it is I was happy. I went from 215 to 250's in one full summer. Stayed on Mk after I dropped lgd. Did a light pct of clomid and nolva. Was bustin my girls ass every night, balls swinging like an ox, no issues. Some lethargy, slept like 9 hours a day with naps, ate 4-5 lbs of boiled chicken a day and 4 pounds of yams a day. Straight forward, no deviation in diet.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah well thats another story.
Still I would have been tempted to try it if bloods would have really shown that :)
Sorry to disappoint. Was doing my fasted cardio when I wrote it. Must have been hallucinating lol

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Yea well 20 pounds in 10 weeks was muscle. Overall weight went up 40lbs in 3 months, definitely held 10 lbs water at times. Did gain some fat, but wanted to bulk, so for what it is I was happy. I went from 215 to 250's in one full summer. Stayed on Mk after I dropped lgd. Did a light pct of clomid and nolva. Was bustin my girls ass every night, balls swinging like an ox, no issues. Some lethargy, slept like 9 hours a day with naps, ate 4-5 lbs of boiled chicken a day and 4 pounds of yams a day. Straight forward, no deviation in diet.
Figure it was a typo, lol. I could totally see 20lb in 10-weeks, If I ran my cycle out an additional month I am positive I could have added another 8lb without a problem.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats bro?
35 yrs, 5'8", 163... I'm toward the end of an 11kt/Dermacrine cut and am planning on running LGD to recomp in the future. I was thinking LGD/MK677/epiandro for 8wks.

LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Epi 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
MK 0/0/0/10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20

This will be ran in 6 month or so

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is a better test base for LGD... Epiandro or 4-andro?
I would have to say epiandro would be better all the way around. It provides cns stimulation so likely an increase in strength and is dry with no real worries of estrogen sides. 4 andro does have some conversion into testosterone but mainly ends up as estrogen. Epiandro has just worked better for me with a lot less side effects. The only time 4 andro would be a better choice is if you were adding a base to something already DHT based like epistane or the 1.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say epiandro would be better all the way around. It provides cns stimulation so likely an increase in strength and is dry with no real worries of estrogen sides. 4 andro does have some conversion into testosterone but mainly ends up as estrogen. Epiandro has just worked better for me with a lot less side effects. The only time 4 andro would be a better choice is if you were adding a base to something already DHT based like epistane or the 1.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. I've lost 67 lbs to date over the last year and have loose skin issues, which is why I'm thinking of this stack. Im hoping the MK will help my skin shrink back up while gaining LBM from the LGD/Epi.. I'm skinny fat now. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see. Thanks for the clarification. I've lost 67 lbs to date over the last year and have loose skin issues, which is why I'm thinking of this stack. Im hoping the MK will help my skin shrink back up while gaining LBM from the LGD/Epi.. I'm skinny fat now. Lol
It will amaze you how quick your weight will come back with your diet, training, and supplements on point buddy! Mk can definitely help tighten skin but I would plan on running it for a good 5 or 6 months to see those kind of benifits.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
It's not going to give you the same results as msten but you can have a solid gain in mass and strength if you cycle it right.

Thanks! Have msten, osta, lgd and rad140. Trying to decide how to run them. Thinking msten then later lgd/ rad140 than after that lean out with the osta. And of coarse proper pct with each cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Have msten, osta, lgd and rad140. Trying to decide how to run them. Thinking msten then later lgd/ rad140 than after that lean out with the osta. And of coarse proper pct with each cycle
Sounds good man just hit me up if you want to talk about cycle setup.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
As everyone knows recommended dose of mk677 is for 3 months. For the people who are takin it now or have did u cycle off after 3 months or just continued use as a staple?

feltorskeltor

Awards
That 10 month cycle sounds crazy! So 10mg/25mg for LGD/Osta is what everyone agrees on?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As everyone knows recommended dose of mk677 is for 3 months. For the people who are takin it now or have did u cycle off after 3 months or just continued use as a staple?
Where did u get that from? The clinicals got people taking it for a year... it gets better over time so idk

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess iv been mis informed
GH levels were definitely higher the first 3 months and tapered off after that but remained well above baseline for the whole 2 year study. I can see how you were thinking on this. My recommendations would be to run for between 3 to 6 months and take a month off before beginning again, this will keep mk as effective as possible imo.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GH levels were definitely higher the first 3 months and tapered off after that but remained well above baseline for the whole 2 year study. I can see how you were thinking on this. My recommendations would be to run for between 3 to 6 months and take a month off before beginning again, this will keep mk as effective as possible imo.
Not bad advice. I did something similar, but ran for 8-9 months then took two months off. Gave me an idea of what it exactly was doing for me and how my body was with and without it. For me the hair skin and nail benefits were better with time.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. Just finished 3 months and wasnt quite ready to give it up lol

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Sounds good man just hit me up if you want to talk about cycle setup.
Awesome. Thanks for the help. Gonna roll out first cycle September. probably log it since it will be first methylated.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me where i might be able to get some legitimate mk677 besides the uk. Maybe a little closer to home?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I curious to know how MK repairs joints and to what extent it can help with joint/tendon issues... I have multiple issues going on with my right shoulder; an "anatomical impingement" (as my ortho calls it), bursitis, and multiple calcium deposits... Apparently there is a little arthritis in the joint as well. My ortho told me to stop lifting all together. I imagine the MK wouldn't hurt my situation but am curious to know if it could help dissolve calcium deposits and shrink the bursa... Anyone know?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, can't source any of these research chemicals on this forum.

Jenko_seven

Awards
Can anyone give some more insight to the lethargy issues with rad? What experienced you had, have read some people can't get past 2 weeks, is it just not feeling motivated? Or do you get run down and sick? T.I.A