SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm 36 I have few bottles mk the way how I see this older you are the more benefits you should get from this stuff hope your case it's just a individual reaction... btw you are not really old
On the contrary, the research has shown that younger age groups have benefitted more from MK-677

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
On the contrary, the research has shown that younger age groups have benefited more from MK-677
i have seen that as well. also on other "research" people have cycled on and off after 2 weeks and will go back on again. Most of those research studies seem to include "healthy" individuals.

I seriously wish they would include blood work, before, during and after. Also, wish they would include the criteria used for "healthy"

At least this info is still out there

good point bro

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I've been off for 2 weeks after running it for almost 5 months and God do I miss it. The biggest difference that I have noticed is this... while on it, I could get 6 hours of sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and recovered. In recent days I have been having to drag myself out of bed in the morning and don't feel nearly as recovered. Doms has increased noticeably.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've been off for 2 weeks after running it for almost 5 months and God do I miss it. The biggest difference that I have noticed is this... while on it, I could get 6 hours of sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and recovered. In recent days I have been having to drag myself out of bed in the morning and don't feel nearly as recovered. Doms has increased noticeably.
that may correspond with others taking a break after a few weeks.

Hard,

when you were past months 3-4 were the results the same as when they started to kick in or just seem to level off?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
that may correspond with others taking a break after a few weeks.

Hard,

when you were past months 3-4 were the results the same as when they started to kick in or just seem to level off?
Hard to say since I started mk at the beginning of a 12 wk cycle. I don't think I actually realized what the mk was doing for me until I came off it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hard to say since I started mk at the beginning of a 12 wk cycle. I don't think I actually realized what the mk was doing for me until I came off it.
at least when (if you do) use it again, youll have a good idea physically of what to expect. if you do run it again, would like to hear your thoughts on a second run, weekly. wonder how your body will react on the next go around

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
at least when (if you do) use it again, youll have a good idea physically of what to expect. if you do run it again, would like to hear your thoughts on a second run, weekly. wonder how your body will react on the next go around
I'm planning another MassGH (Lgd + mk) and trest run in May and will start up Mk again in April to get a few weeks solo in. Hopefully get over any bloat and lethargy before starting my cycle. Might even kick off trest a couple weeks early.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have LGD but no idea when I'll ever use it though. I love MK though and will use it as long as I possibly can

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

On the contrary, the research has shown that younger age groups have benefitted more from MK-677
I know what study show but think logic the biggest benefits from any kind of hormonal therapy you will get when you are in their deficiency which is the case in most of the times with older people

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know what study show but think logic the biggest benefits from any kind of hormonal therapy you will get when you are in their deficiency which is the case in most of the times with older people
Okay well that's just what has been scientifically observed and I have no other proof to think otherwise, so the actual observations are what I'm going to go with until I have a reason to feel otherwise.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Okay well that's just what has been scientifically observed and I have no other proof to think otherwise, so the actual observations are what I'm going to go with until I have a reason to feel otherwise.
if you put two healthy men's on 20-30 mg of mk for 6 months one 65yo second 25 telle who will notice bigger changes?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
mk has some limits can boost your natural production to maximum not double of triple hormons levels for this you need real gh

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
if you put two healthy men's on 20-30 mg of mk for 6 months one 65yo second 25 telle who will notice bigger changes?
Couldn't tell ya.
mk has some limits can boost your natural production to maximum not double of triple hormons levels for this you need real gh
Have you seen the research on MK-677?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
yes looks great on the paper like many others chemicals in the past have you seen any mk log with blood work photos before and after ????

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yes looks great on the paper like many others chemicals in the past have you seen any mk log with blood work photos before and after ????
No, have you? Honestly just curious

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Anybody have any opinions on the following MK-677 brands:
Focused Nutrition
DNA sarms
Blackstone labs
Progeny peptides - liquid
Southern sarms - liquid
Finding it hard to find any MK-677 and they seem to be the only available to me??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody have any opinions on the following MK-677 brands:
Focused Nutrition
DNA sarms
Blackstone labs
Progeny peptides - liquid
Southern sarms - liquid
Finding it hard to find any MK-677 and they seem to be the only available to me??

I would only mess with focused nutrition out of all those choices.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
let you know when I find it....
I only know of one set of bloodwork for a male in his mid-40's on 25mg of MK:

Serum GH 10
IGF-1 310

He relayed that those numbers were far and above his baseline numbers for those two markers.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I wish OL would run MK one more time... but sadly I realize that will never happen. Now on to building a time machine so I can go back to the clearance sale and buy a lifetimes supply.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ok so question for everyone on here re MK
I'm planning to utilise it as part of 10 week cycle in total:
With the doses I'll need 2 bottles of any product. Money is tighter than tight and I still have to spend around 160 more before gettin any MK.
Soooooo,,
What brands would people recommend as a solid choice giving that money is most difinetely an option.
And what would your absolute top choice be if money was no object?? Incase I get lucky and find some on sale ;)

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established

Ok so question for everyone on here re MK
I'm planning to utilise it as part of 10 week cycle in total:
With the doses I'll need 2 bottles of any product. Money is tighter than tight and I still have to spend around 160 more before gettin any MK.
Soooooo,,
What brands would people recommend as a solid choice giving that money is most difinetely an option.
And what would your absolute top choice be if money was no object?? Incase I get lucky and find some on sale ;)
I would only mess with focused nutrition out of all those choices.
I think yates already answered your question, but that would seem to be the general consensus from what I've read. I'm about to order a few bottles myself.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established

I have LGD but no idea when I'll ever use it though. I love MK though and will use it as long as I possibly can
Because you've moved on to bigger and better things?

I've got 3 bottles of MassGH and 2 Legend, so I figure I might as well use some of it. I suspect this might be my last oral cycle though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Because you've moved on to bigger and better things?

I've got 3 bottles of MassGH and 2 Legend, so I figure I might as well use some of it. I suspect this might be my last oral cycle though.
Pretty much but maybe if I end up blasting and cruising I can use these orals for kickers or bridges or something

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since getting on TRT it has been a game changer.
Please elaborate. I'm about to be cruising on test so would appreciate your input.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Strength increase. Maintaining fullness and size even while in a calorie deficit. Greater sense of well-being. Not fatigued. Not lethargic. Libido is high and stable at all times

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 6 of 10 of my 1st cycle. Starting on my 2nd cycle I will be on HCG as well. All doctor recommended and prescribed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm probably gonna wait a while haha

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
It's a big decision to make. Because once you go on it, you are on it for good.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, it's not cheap. Because most insurance companies will not cover it.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I think yates already answered your question, but that would seem to be the general consensus from what I've read. I'm about to order a few bottles myself.
If you had a choice, and money of course :p would you choose OL ghar1ne over the Focused Nutrition??

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
If you had a choice, and money of course :p would you choose OL ghar1ne over the Focused Nutrition??
If both were available, I would choose OL only because I have used it already as well as many other OL products that I have had great results from. Unfortunately, Ghar1ne is no longer available, so I have no choice but to try another companies product.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If both were available, I would choose OL only because I have used it already as well as many other OL products that I have had great results from. Unfortunately, Ghar1ne is no longer available, so I have no choice but to try another companies product.
Gharine was definitely a solid product and it worked very good for me but so did focused mk.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Gharine was definitely a solid product and it worked very good for me but so did focused mk.
And this reinforces my decision to pull the trigger... Been in my cart all afternoon. Thanks yates84

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And this reinforces my decision to pull the trigger... Been in my cart all afternoon. Thanks yates84
yea, yates84 has a tendency to do that- but hard to argue with or find fault when the guy knows his stuff.

where did you buy it, might was as well jump on board this party

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Flex it nutrition have ghar1ne at a reasonable price :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
booneman77 you go any discounts going over that way?? have nice little order to put through ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Anyone in here know anybody @ Flexitnutrition?? Need to put through an order ASAP!! ???

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Could you run tamoxifen as a pct instead of clomid?
Yes. A lot do. Clomid is generally known for better HPTA restart (which is why some docs off label it for low T). Nolva is generally known for better breast tissue protection. But many just use Nolva. I use both.

Kd5151

Awards
On here it says
LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

But I was told to do lgd 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On here it says
LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

But I was told to do lgd 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
4mg isn't really enough for good gains where 8mg doesn't really have any more side effects from 4mg. I set these cycles up to be extra cautious for beginners but my 4mg dosing idea was a little too low. That's my fault.