SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying not to derail this thread too much...

yates84 T-Bone - Have you guys used both Oral and TD? I believe yates has. I am not prone to estro sides but would the oral pwo route of Trest help to lessen estro sides if there were any? Say, taking it pwo on training days? Or is it just better to do a full TD run?

Can you guys compare/contrast the two for me?
Havent taken td but have taken oral and pinned it in my experience I actually got more estro sides orally versus im

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Havent taken td but have taken oral and pinned it in my experience I actually got more estro sides orally versus im
That's interesting but not entirely shocking to me. Knowing you though, you were probably taking 5x the recommended dose. Lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's interesting but not entirely shocking to me. Knowing you though, you were probably taking 5x the recommended dose. Lol.
HEY...... I totally have my habit under control..... lol. And for your info I was only bumping 100mg a day ok some days 150mg. Heh heh

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
HEY...... I totally have my habit under control..... lol. And for your info I was only bumping 100mg a day ok some days 150mg. Heh heh
Ha. We all gotta do what works best for ourselves! Do your thing man.

I believe most people who were using it as a PWO boost were taking 50mg. Makes sense though if you are taking it throughout the day to run in the 100mg range. I may have to brush up on my Trest knowledge.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you thinking about just dosing oral trest pwo? Estrogen sides don't really get too bad until you get around 75mg and up in my experience. 25 or 50mg pwo might be easy to control. I like a combo of oral and td trest, throw in a methyl of choice and there is no better cycle

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Are you thinking about just dosing oral trest pwo? Estrogen sides don't really get too bad until you get around 75mg and up in my experience. 25 or 50mg pwo might be easy to control. I like a combo of oral and td trest, throw in a methyl of choice and there is no better cycle
When are they coming out with a new TREST?

Hastur

Awards
I'm thinking I'll snag DermaTrest from Nutriverse while I can, and save it for my next cycle as a base, for that purpose would I be in the 75mg range? I mean, I have no issue running an AI on cycle, with other support. I know it's a long ways out til my next cycle, but I like to plan ahead. :p

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
In Decemberish I am starting a 6 week LGD followed by 6 week Pmag run. It will be a lean/clean bulk. I was contemplating adding Trest in with the Pmag for 6 weeks. Was thinking that the oral PWO would be a nice addition while not getting two 'wet'.

If the sides are just dose dependent though, I may just stick to the TD. Maybe 25mg oral PWO and 25-50 TD? Trying to decide...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking I'll snag DermaTrest from Nutriverse while I can, and save it for my next cycle as a base, for that purpose would I be in the 75mg range? I mean, I have no issue running an AI on cycle, with other support. I know it's a long ways out til my next cycle, but I like to plan ahead. :p
Get it now while you can never hurts to have stock

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are they coming out with a new TREST?
Tonight or tomorrow, it will be at nutriverse!
75mg will have you gtg. 100mg is better :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Decemberish I am starting a 6 week LGD followed by 6 week Pmag run. It will be a lean/clean bulk. I was contemplating adding Trest in with the Pmag for 6 weeks. Was thinking that the oral PWO would be a nice addition while not getting two 'wet'.

If the sides are just dose dependent though, I may just stick to the TD. Maybe 25mg oral PWO and 25-50 TD? Trying to decide...
You can't go wrong here, you will feel like king of the gym every time you walk through the doors, oral or td. Just have exemestane on hand and you should be straight. Even just 75mg td split dosed will have you where you want to be

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg I need letro. But strength will be great
I ran dermatrest up to 150mg with only transform as an ai. No gyno but my nipples where SORE!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will 4 weeks at 100 be a good way to end my lgd/gw cycle?, or should it be run longer?
A bottle of trest will give you 6 weeks @75mg, that is how I would run it with lgd

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 100 mg total for the TD, stacked with the oral trest. I believe I was running 75mg-100mg pre workout, and then I'd take like 4 or 5 caps with me to the gym and take some immediately before warming up, after warming up, and just stagger the rest.

So around 250mg of the oral worked pretty good. Just not all at once. Little boosts through your entire workout are nice.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran dermatrest up to 150mg with only transform as an ai. No gyno but my nipples where SORE!
Yeah for some reason the trest just gets me I could run 1500mg test and 100mg dbol and not need letro. Just one of those things.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I'll do it like that. I just wanna make sure I dose high enough for good effects.
75mg will give good effects! You won't be disappointed

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
"Tickle trunk"- that doesn't sound right.

I'm not sure what the A/S/L is but that dude looks a bit creepy. When I was a wee tyke I used to watch a TV show called Mr. Dressup. He had a 'tickle trunk' where he used to keep all of his cool stuff.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure what the A/S/L is but that dude looks a bit creepy. When I was a wee tyke I used to watch a TV show called Mr. Dressup. He had a 'tickle trunk' where he used to keep all of his cool stuff.
Yes that was the point. "Tickle Trunk" sounds kinda perverted.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen it yet but it should be the same trest ace in the same carrier and the same dose and amount per bottle

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I just heard it going to be the same formula but with 120ml 50mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Lol I asked MAX at Nutriverse. Let's see if its true though. Double the servings...gonna be a mint to buy lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at old formula now. It was 60 ml at 50mg per mL. That means one bottle would last 30 days at 100mg per day(2 mL). This time it's 120 mL at 50mg per mL. So there is actually more in the bottle and it will last twice as long at 100mg per day.

I think I got it figured out!. Yeah for me!. Cookie now?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Looking at old formula now. It was 60 ml at 50mg per mL. That means one bottle would last 30 days at 100mg per day(2 mL). This time it's 120 mL at 50mg per mL. So there is actually more in the bottle and it will last twice as long at 100mg per day.

I think I got it figured out!. Yeah for me!. Cookie now?
Wife made brownies, is that ok? Lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All your answers will become clear..... shortly ;)

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I'll buy another bottle d*mn it lol don't tempt a desperate man ������

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its like foreplay, enjoy the ride.... there IS a climax

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yates says trest and the thread automatically has three new pages of posts I love it ! Better get it when ya can!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest will be 25mg per ml with 120 ml per bottle. The old bottle was 50mg per ml with 60ml per bottle. This will eliminate the half pumps that where sometimes necessary when dosing dermatrest. You will still be getting 3 grams of trest no matter what

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest will be 25mg per ml with 120 ml per bottle. The old bottle was 50mg per ml with 60ml per bottle. This will eliminate the half pumps that where sometimes necessary when dosing dermatrest. You will still be getting 3 grams of trest no matter what
Oh well. I'm still very happy you are bringing it back. You can tell by reading my posts!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Aaahhh the fog clears lol. Awesome. I'll pick up another bottle tomorrow.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh well. I'm still very happy you are bringing it back. You can tell by reading my posts!
I think we are all pretty excited!