SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The PN was just as I described. I noticed when I switched to the RC it had a much stronger effect at half the dosage of what I was taking the PN at. In other words if I had taken the RC at the same dosage as the PN I would have been visiting the ER.
Lol! Tbone you crack me up bro

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've seen this too in the UK. Which LGD are you using and how is the run going bro? I'm looking hard and long at this but want a legitimate product for LGD.
I am using DNA LGD4033 at 9mg ED
I like it so far, im at Day 31 will change over to c&p LGD at 10mg ED this weekend when my bottle runs out.

Up ontil now i've stayed just below maintain cals i've dropped from 81.6kg bodyweight to 79.0 kg and im still lifting like i was in cal surplus
(Same weight on the bar) and needed time between sets has gone down, i almost need no break between sets right now

So that's great, no new PR's but in a cal deficit (no matter how small) that's difficult

Also it took almost 3 weeks for me to se noticible changes and to feel the strenght
I started out at 6mg for 2weeks

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Oh and i used MK-677 at 30mg in my last PCT
(After trest,var and 11-kt cycle) and i was hungry for the first 2 weeks.

Ofc you have to eat to keep gains so that was good, gained some fat
The greates thing for me was the pump I got, almost better then when i was on cycle !

So i have one more bottle for my next PCT...

MK-677
Anti-cortisol
AI
SERM
Free test booster, like tonkat ali + boron citrate
+ Natural anabolic, product of choice

And I think you have one good PCT :)

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Awesome post.

Any feelings on stacking Ostarine with an EC stack or clen/albuterol?
I added some Albuterol to my Ostarine run. I didn't find Ostarine affected my blood pressure at all. I ramped up to 24mg/day without any noticeable negative side effects.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I dnt like GW too. I had the sides but no endurance. I can do without it.

EC + ostarine + dermacrine is the best stack I can think of for weight loss. Like zcol the last thing I'd try is clen on top of those 3.
Nice! I like the idea of Dermacrine to balance out the shutdown from Ostarine. Any negative sides?

I added some Albuterol to my Ostarine run. I didn't find Ostarine affected my blood pressure at all. I ramped up to 24mg/day without any noticeable negative side effects.
Currently cutting with Osta, E/C/Y, Formeron, and Prolactrone and loving it!
Nice! I've been afraid of Ostarine bc the effects didn't seem worth the shutdown possibility, but maybe I was being too skeptical

clown007

clown007

Awards
Ostarine and Dermacrine has been nothing but nice to me!!!!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Osta and dermacrine is basically side free and just pure feel good cycle. Not the biggest gains but for cutting it's the easiest to run and most effective stack I've tried to date.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use coupon code PRIM20 to save 20% off all Primeval Labs including the all new Super LGD and Tri Sarm!

Buy 5 or more for up to 35% off ;)

www.NUTRIVERSE.com

Expires June 30th at midnight.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
GW doesn't do a thing for lipids. At least it didn't for me, had blood work to prove it. I didn't get any endurance increase either. The only thing that it really did for me was lower blood sugar so much I had to constantly eat carbs. I mean 200 grams or more every few hours or I'd felt like passing out. Definitely not worth it. I'll never use it again. The side effects from low blood sugar were just too much, and maybe they didn't all come from low blood sugar.
Also had lower blood sugar but not that worse. Was possible to go on low carbs but had to split up it more on the meals. Furthermore GW had very positive effects on my cholesterine value. HDL increased while LDL decreased. Quite impressive. On short term view nearly no side effects in comparison with statines.

A note on my part, yates84. The effort in honor but the writeup is simply an instruction for abusing SARM - even a pre-clinical (!) substance (RAD140) where we have no clue how it conrete work (I wrote you that in PM). And this is - in my opinion - negligent. Liked with that, I never red something about the (potential) side effects of the mentionned drugs (especially about Ostarine as Bicalutamide-derivative). I think I don't have to explain why this is fatal. Moreover, unfortunately, there are no studies linked, mentionned or explaination on these studies.
Furthermore, not that objective (why has someone to use the whole OL-products, that's the opposite of neutrality).

Don't understand me wrong. But somewone who has no idea about this anabolics - especially kiddos with 17-18% body fat and a training experience of 1-2 years - this "guide" can lead to the completely wrong ways. Just my two cents.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also had lower blood sugar but not that worse. Was possible to go on low carbs but had to split up it more on the meals. Furthermore GW had very positive effects on my cholesterine value. HDL increased while LDL decreased. Quite impressive. On short term view nearly no side effects in comparison with statines.

A note on my part, yates84. The effort in honor but the writeup is simply an instruction for abusing SARM - even a pre-clinical (!) substance (RAD140) where we have no clue how it conrete work (I wrote you that in PM). And this is - in my opinion - negligent. Liked with that, I never red something about the (potential) side effects of the mentionned drugs (especially about Ostarine as Bicalutamide-derivative). I think I don't have to explain why this is fatal. Moreover, unfortunately, there are no studies linked, mentionned or explaination on these studies.
Furthermore, not that objective (why has someone to use the whole OL-products, that's the opposite of neutrality).

Don't understand me wrong. But somewone who has no idea about this anabolics - especially kiddos with 17-18% body fat and a training experience of 1-2 years - this "guide" can lead to the completely wrong ways. Just my two cents.
I hate to tell you this but more and more people are using these substances because they are becoming more and more readily available. These substances are going to be ingested for anabolic effect. Period. I don't see how this guide is any different than you giving advice on the forum so what's the problem with me doing it? I asked your opinion on rad via pm but you had no real input so I dug further and researched more. Some of the first info I came across on rad had the dosing range up to 30mg, is that what you want people to do? I think this guide was very much needed and will help people run safe and effective cycles. If you really believe what you say then you should stop taking these substances and stop giving advice on them in the open forum. Just my 2 cents

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I hate to tell you this but more and more people are using these substances because they are becoming more and more readily available. These substances are going to be ingested for anabolic effect. Period. I don't see how this guide is any different than you giving advice on the forum so what's the problem with me doing it? I asked your opinion on rad via pm but you had no real input so I dug further and researched more. Some of the first info I came across on rad had the dosing range up to 30mg, is that what you want people to do? I think this guide was very much needed and will help people run safe and effective cycles. If you really believe what you say then you should stop taking these substances and stop giving advice on them in the open forum. Just my 2 cents
Oh gosh, that hitted you hard :D It's was not meaned offensive just some notes (for improvement but you can also ignore that, I don't have a problem with that. Fortunately, I know what substance will cause which effect on e.g. my lipid profiles).

Yes, this is fact. Especially with SARM and dermatogenic substances the abuse is very easy (no pins or heavy livertoxic components needed anymore for nice results). The user guide is a good step in the right way concerning the SARM section.

I never said this write up is bad, only gave my criticism - which not only includes negative points but also positive. It's comparable like giving advice between Metandienon and Metribolone: of course Metribolone is by far more potent but have by far worser side effects.
Linked to LGD and Ostarine, LGD is only in theory 12x more potent but the effects on the cholesterine values are much worser than ostarine does. And never red that. That was just a notice. And if you are talking about comparing the user guide and my "advices": I always ask, if someone is realizing what risk he's taking when he decided to take SARM.

As you, I hope that the future discovered side effects (not only on the physical state) stand in relation with the effect and that the side effect don't tangent that much other (new) processes. Ostarine is on the best ways, LGD is a bit less to assess. But RAD140 is ultra new and never tested on humans in laboratory conditions before. Result: it's not possible to give an advise for "safer cycles" on RAD140 or combined with it.

My "advices" only base on experience with that substance. So of course I couln't and don't want to give any advices to pre-clinical drugs (e.g. RAD140 or YK-11). It's not ethically.

And it would probably nice to give some more alternatives for a OTC PCT product than only OL products ;) But what am I talking, this board is full of reputants of profit-orientated companies ;) So end of the day: no neutral statement.

Again: that shouln't be taking at all (!) as an offensive. This is only critical thinking. I'm questionning always and everything to have both sides: the advantages and disadvantages based on neutral facts. This is my nature.

Enjoy the day

sanmarino

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh gosh, that hitted you hard :D It's was not meaned offensive just some notes (for improvement but you can also ignore that, I don't have a problem with that. Fortunately, I know what substance will cause which effect on e.g. my lipid profiles).

Yes, this is fact. Especially with SARM and dermatogenic substances the abuse is very easy (no pins or heavy livertoxic components needed anymore for nice results). The user guide is a good step in the right way concerning the SARM section.

I never said this write up is bad, only gave my criticism - which not only includes negative points but also positive. It's comparable like giving advice between Metandienon and Metribolone: of course Metribolone is by far more potent but have by far worser side effects.
Linked to LGD and Ostarine, LGD is only in theory 12x more potent but the effects on the cholesterine values are much worser than ostarine does. And never red that. That was just a notice. And if you are talking about comparing the user guide and my "advices": I always ask, if someone is realizing what risk he's taking when he decided to take SARM.

As you, I hope that the future discovered side effects (not only on the physical state) stand in relation with the effect and that the side effect don't tangent that much other (new) processes. Ostarine is on the best ways, LGD is a bit less to assess. But RAD140 is ultra new and never tested on humans in laboratory conditions before. Result: it's not possible to give an advise for "safer cycles" on RAD140 or combined with it.

My "advices" only base on experience with that substance. So of course I couln't and don't want to give any advices to pre-clinical drugs (e.g. RAD140 or YK-11). It's not ethically.

And it would probably nice to give some more alternatives for a OTC PCT product than only OL products ;) But what am I talking, this board is full of reputants of profit-orientated companies ;) So end of the day: no neutral statement.

Again: that shouln't be taking at all (!) as an offensive. This is only critical thinking. I'm questionning always and everything to have both sides: the advantages and disadvantages based on neutral facts. This is my nature.

Enjoy the day

sanmarino
No offense taken bro, just having an intelligent conversation with you. If you have any input on any of these substances you are more than welcome to add it. Not only do I rep for OL but I truly believe in their products as the best addition to any cycle.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Thank you Yates84 for this much needed informative guide on sarms. Allot of good info here. One question on the suggested pcts outlined, you seem to lean toward Clomid over Nolva and I was just wondering if this is personal preference from experience, or based on research? I'm new to the serm game as well and a couple articles I read made Nolva sound safer. Thanks for your input. I will be using a serm during pct for osta btw. I had a scary shutdown experience with OL osta running at 30mg/day for four weeks about six months ago. Eventually Super 3 did the job but it opened my eyes. At the time, all the info online said otc pct was sufficient, so again kudos for writing this guide.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Yates84 for this much needed informative guide on sarms. Allot of good info here. One question on the suggested pcts outlined, you seem to lean toward Clomid over Nolva and I was just wondering if this is personal preference from experience, or based on research? I'm new to the serm game as well and a couple articles I read made Nolva sound safer. Thanks for your input. I will be using a serm during pct for osta btw. I had a scary shutdown experience with OL osta running at 30mg/day for four weeks about six months ago. Eventually Super 3 did the job but it opened my eyes. At the time, all the info online said otc pct was sufficient, so again kudos for writing this guide.
I lean towards clomid over nolva from personal experience and research. Clomid has been proven to restart the hpta better than nolva. Nolva will help restore hpta but works better at blocking estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I keep nolva on hand for any serious gyno problems but always pct with clomid. Some people can't handle the side effects from clomid and prefer nolva. You can use nolva or clomid, as long as you have at least one of them!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any info on YK-11? Seeing Centurian Labs selling it...though labeled as a sarm, but described as a strong myostatin inhibitor w/strong anabolic effects....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any info on YK-11? Seeing Centurian Labs selling it...though labeled as a sarm, but described as a strong myostatin inhibitor w/strong anabolic effects....
The little bit that I have read on it sounds amazing. I'm sure some more companies will be bringing it to the market here real soon. I might start researching yk 11 and drop some info here on it in the near future

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
It's declared as a SARM but it isn't one (it has not any selective effects). That's why the distribution in US is forbidden due to the new "prohormone act". YK-11 is also affected by this act. That's the reason why some sellers removed their offer (also had contact with one seller, why the offer is gone).
But I'm only talking about the US, YK-11 should be for "researching purposes and not for human consumption" avaiable in UK (by exploiting the still existing loophole).

Still in the (japanese) pipeline, but no update until now. Still in very early stadium. But if you want to hear my modest opinion: to deal with YK-11 is more critical as with RAD140. The myostatin-inhibitor component is here the big unknown factor.

As you know, with inhibiting myostatine over a longer period of time, not only the muscle cells are "increasing" faster but also all other cells. Simple said: the risk for getting cancer is much more higher than without any inhibitors.
By the way: even Creatin can inhibit the myostatine over a short term. The body has its precise processes to keep everything always in balance.

In this case: I highly (!) recommend not to use YK-11 because of this uknown factor and wait for further studies. There are added effects which can disturb more processes as known.

As red now, I'm looking for Yates informations :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do think people take the use of these new DRUGS way too lightly. A lot of mis-informed people just think of them as supplements and think they are safe. Worse yet they think they are "safer than AAS". Kinda scary and if things keep up like this I don't see these drugs being around very much longer.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. Phs dont have clinical studies yet they are used plenty, dont really understand your rationale in this. In no way am i disagreeing with you, im just pointing out the fact you never see someone say, “DMZ, thats unsafe because it has no clinical studies."

2. Neutrality? We will be and are the only ones to ever stand by our words of releasing lab results showing purity on these compounds. Sure a lot of companies talk the talk about their stuff being tested but we walk the walk.

3. I have seen you mention research websites before as credible sources all of our stuff will be rc grade with not coas to back it up but the actual labs, so why the complaints?

This thread was to prevent abuse and educate the masses / serve as a guide. So if you have anything to contribute in addition to what yates posted then do so respectfully.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your response, Olympus Labs. I think, we are all respectul here, aren't we?
The effect of PH/DS is more or less possible to assess because of their chemical structure. They are basing on the cholesterole structure whereas all of the (known) SARM have its own (S4 and Ostarine has similarities because Ostarine is full based on Bicalutamide and S4 only partially). And here is the big problem: we (all, even the researcher) have no clue how the discussed stuff is going to work in the human body.

Let me give you a short example: S4 was cancelled for human trials because of the different NAT expression:

Considering the polymorphism in NAT expression, the interaction between M1 and NAT may raise concerns for drug-drug interactions during clinical applications of S4. The observed species differences suggested that interspecies scaling might not be applicable for predicting the metabolism and disposition of S4 in humans.
This means that it is unclear how S4 (and their metabolites) is mined in the human body due to the unpredictable effects of NAT (N-acetyltransferase) of the main degradation product of S4 called M1. NAT is an enzyme which plays an important role in drug metabolism. In addition, the researchers of GTx had to find that therefore these results can not be extrapolated to humans, the animal studies and therefore can be used for predicting the effect and the elimination of non-S4. Thus was S4 for clinical trials not suitable and was withdrawn from circulation.

There were probably a few more studies with S4 to the animals but the purposes served to examine this first SARM to effect further. S4 (Andarine) was therefore only the first SARM with actual androgenic effect which has proved on closer examination to be unsuitable for humans. Therefore, it has never been more than the three Phase I studies for Andarine 2003/2004. The 2004 planned Phase II study has been (highly probably) never started.

The problem with M1 is that it affects both the ocular receptor and the heart. In addition, the metabolite M1 can affect the RNA. Here are the DNA information copied (transcription) and this passed by the mRNA. It is now possible that the M1 the RNA in the eye can damage and the RNA can be passed on erroneous information. So it would be theoretically possible that the known side effects of S4 (night blindness, spots in vision, yellow vision) may be permanent.

Questions arise such as:
- If M1 in humans a negative effect on the (m)RNA has: how much is the number of erroneous information? -> The body is able to repair damaged DNA, but only limited (if I have not right in the head). It will probably arrive at the amount of damage.
- As long as the half-life is of Metabolites M1 in the human body? -> Plays probably also play a role in order to minimize the risk. One would have to speed up the rate of degradation of the metabolites.
- The extent to which the metabolites from S4 transmissible to humans? -> See the quoted text above and link: europepmc(dot)org/articles/pmc2039883

In short: S4 was big questionmark not only in the whole mechanism and the many studies with different results. After all, the transfer of "animal" results to humans is also very questionable (without wanting to play it down).

[oh gosh, that example was long, sorry for that :) ].

To be honest: I misinterpreted firstly the reason for such a thread. I thought, yates84 was constructing this thread to give full advice (!) how to abuse these drugs on a closed sticky. I didn't considered the other side - the controlled abuse of these substances to prevent the abusers life as good as possible. Would be glad if he can add on the starting page a warning instruction.

Good idea and glad to take part on this - finally invented - knowledge-collection-thread.

Yours sincerly

sanmarino

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino love the detailed summary on s4. You did come off a little offensive at first but I knw you mean well. I think reading on the other side of the screen it sounded like an attack but with the follow up posts one can tell that youre in it to help so I appreciate your straight forward approach. Glad to have you around the forum.

I find your knowledge on SARMs very valuable and I do ask you a lot regarding this topic. I'm certain we have more to discuss in the future.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
This is not a summary at all :) This is ONE SMALL part in the whole SARM construct. I only wanted to show that missing studies of PH are not equal to missing studies of SARM.
Never meant to attack someone here, absolutely not. Maybe I'm a bit "too" direct ;) Don't take it as agressive.

I appreciate to read that, goodvibes. I'm also looking for good discussions. With exchange of the (known) knowledge and made experience we can protect us as far as possible (and possible abusers) from doing a bad decision. Of course, we can't prevent someone (like a kid) to abuse that. But the "enlightenment" is an important part - as T-Bone said it well.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This is not a summary at all :) This is ONE SMALL part in the whole SARM construct. I only wanted to show that missing studies of PH are not equal to missing studies of SARM.
Never meant to attack someone here, absolutely not. Maybe I'm a bit "too" direct ;) Don't take it as agressive.

I appreciate to read that, goodvibes. I'm also looking for good discussions. With exchange of the (known) knowledge and made experience we can protect us as far as possible (and possible abusers) from doing a bad decision. Of course, we can't prevent someone (like a kid) to abuse that. But the "enlightenment" is an important part - as T-Bone said it well.
Keep it direct boss, I like it that way.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That's great and like I said I don't disagree with you in any manner. You won't see S4 come from us so no worries there. Please continue educating and guiding others in a positive manner.

Vioros

Awards
Yates Hello yates :), great Thread. I have a question about your cut to bulk lgd Stack. I am no native speaker. Can You explain what Do You mean with cut to bulk? Coming out of a cut and begin to bulk, or Do You mean recomp. Would You recommend el1minate during the cycle?
Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates Hello yates :), great Thread. I have a question about your cut to bulk lgd Stack. I am no native speaker. Can You explain what Do You mean with cut to bulk? Coming out of a cut and begin to bulk, or Do You mean recomp. Would You recommend el1minate during the cycle?
Thanks
You got it, cut on the osta then bulk/recomp on the lgd. You can use eliminate on cycle if you want to, it will help but is not absolutely necessary. Glad you enjoyed the thread.

Vioros

Awards
Thanks for the fast answer :) In wich way would You change the osta and lgd intake in Order to bulk the whole time? I will definately wait till Juli 4th or 10th(when exactly?) to get my products with highest quality and purity #OLUK

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the fast answer :) In wich way would You change the osta and lgd intake in Order to bulk the whole time? I will definately wait till Juli 4th or 10th(when exactly?) to get my products with highest quality and purity #OLUK
July 4th is the day we are waiting for! You will definitely only get products of the highest quality and purity from OL UK. You could up your calories and up the dose of osta a little bit but that is a longer cycle and shut down will creep up on you fast. I would add a test base like dermacrine if you up any of those dosages. Your diet will ultimately dictate your results, not the substance you are on

gator67

gator67

Awards
Hey Yates84, I'm very interested in GW both for its glucose uptake properties, and the bp lowering qualities you mentioned earlier. I'm currently following the anabolic diet so was wondering if you think it would be beneficial on a low carb diet or better to wait till I'm eating carbs regularly again?. Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Yates84, I'm very interested in GW both for its glucose uptake properties, and the bp lowering qualities you mentioned earlier. I'm currently following the anabolic diet so was wondering if you think it would be beneficial on a low carb diet or better to wait till I'm eating carbs regularly again?. Thanks
Using gw without an adequate amount of carbs can result in low blood sugar sides. You can follow a lower carb diet but you will want to carb up as needed, especially around workout time.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Okay, that's what I was thinking. On this diet, I eat very low carb during week, then carb load on the weekend. Would there be any benefit just taking GW on these two days?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, that's what I was thinking. On this diet, I eat very low carb during week, then carb load on the weekend. Would there be any benefit just taking GW on these two days?
I think it wouldn't be very beneficial to use gw twice a week. You could try gw with your diet as is but I think you will have to adjust your carb intake. GW should be dosed ed for best results imo

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
i have this stuff coming: Omega Labs Endurabolin

{4-[({4-methyl-2-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-1,3-thiazol-5-yl}methyl)sulfanyl]-2-methylphenoxy}acetic acid (GW501516) 10 mg

5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleotide (AICAR) 5 mg
2 caps a day will be too much?.The bottle says : take 1 Capsule upon waking and one before bed. Do not exceed 2 caps daily for more than 4 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have this stuff coming: Omega Labs Endurabolin

{4-[({4-methyl-2-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-1,3-thiazol-5-yl}methyl)sulfanyl]-2-methylphenoxy}acetic acid (GW501516) 10 mg

5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleotide (AICAR) 5 mg
2 caps a day will be too much?.The bottle says : take 1 Capsule upon waking and one before bed. Do not exceed 2 caps daily for more than 4 weeks
I would start at 1 cap and work your way up. 10mg was all the gw that I needed, 20mg gave me bad sides. That dose of aicar is a joke, they shouldn't have wasted their time adding it in

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic man... This should help clear a lot of concerns and questions up for people!

Vioros

Awards
Hello Yates :) wich LGd+ X Stack would You recommend for strong But lean muscle gains? (No S4). Maybe without without waterrentention. How would You cycle the whole thing? Thanks :p
Or should i just cycle Lgd only?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Yates :) wich LGd+ X Stack would You recommend for strong But lean muscle gains? (No S4). Maybe without without waterrentention. How would You cycle the whole thing? Thanks :p
What is your cycle experience?

Vioros

Awards
Did a osta cycle once for 6 weeks. No experiences with Lgd so far . the next one should be a Bit stronger so i came across LGD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a osta cycle once for 6 weeks. No experiences with Lgd so far . the next one should be a Bit stronger so i came across LGD.
I would run it solo, you should see some good gains from lgd solo. We are having a big sale on our new OL UK lgd tonight at midnight!

Vioros

Awards
Sounds good. How big is the difference in purity between liquid or LGD in caps. Heard a Lot of Bad Feedback about caps. However most liquids were good. The sale will be in US right? Because if so i have to wait till pms or jw will have it

Vioros

Awards
To be honest. So far i havent heard about a good Lgd product in caps at all. Would You recommend cycle support? El1minate oder ar1macare? Or is a good pct enough. Really scared of the water retention

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. How big is the difference in purity between liquid or LGD in caps. Heard a Lot of Bad Feedback about caps. However most liquids were good. The sale will be in US right? Because if so i have to wait till pms or jw will have it
Our lgd is 98.41% pure. Of course, we have all of the 3rd party labs available for you to see as well. You will get the same quality with OL UK that you have come to know and trust from Olympus labs. The sale will be in the us on nutriverse.com tonight at midnight

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mod edit: no

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Unfortunately all those sarms are under patent with pharma companies and I've heard many will be seeking patent infringement suits against several companies - even the ones selling "for research purposes only"
Interesting

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
lgd+gw would be great stack