SARMs.. LGD advice.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Looking to put together a cycle of LGD-4033. Doing research and seeing what the Internet has to say about it gives many options and arguments.

Would love some advice from the ones that use SARMs.

Is it common to run LGD standalone? Do you need a test base? If there is no test base used, is estrogen an issue when used standalone? Should AI be used on cycle?

Often see a “mini” pct is recommended.. what does that mean? Just Clomid at a smaller dose than normal?

From my understanding, 10 mg daily is a common dose.. for no longer than 12 weeks.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
yes you can run it alone
no it doesn't need a test base unless you want to
does not convert to estro
if it doesn't affect LH a quality otc pct can be used, but sometimes a low dose serm pct is necessary
id run 10-15 mgs for 8-12 weeks. 8 is usually recommended as androgen receptors start to become sensitized around 8 weeks.

is it your first run? you can do it alone, but its pretty nice with rad140

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
yes you can run it alone
no it doesn't need a test base unless you want to
does not convert to estro
if it doesn't affect LH a quality otc pct can be used, but sometimes a low dose serm pct is necessary
id run 10-15 mgs for 8-12 weeks. 8 is usually recommended as androgen receptors start to become sensitized around 8 weeks.

is it your first run? you can do it alone, but its pretty nice with rad140
No offense but dont listen to this guy

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Please explain....as you have not answered his question, just shaded my answer.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Lgd definetly effects LH and you should definetly not use an otc pct product. Perhaps in combination WITH a serm but absolutely not standalone

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I think you can do standalone, but a lot of people on here recommend a test base of something like 4 andro if you don’t wanna use real gear. But I did it standalone and I felt great! There was a decent amount of suppression, but it was fixed with clomid 50/50/25/25. And I don’t think you need an AI but it might be useful to have a mild one like Arimistane on hand just in case. And yeah 8-12 weeks is good at 10mg.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Okay. So if sounds like half people run it with test base, other half doesn’t.

If you run it standalone, and feel symptoms of low t.. run the base.

Clomid for pct at least.

.. just want to make sure I got this right. Lol

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Okay. So if sounds like half people run it with test base, other half doesn’t.

If you run it standalone, and feel symptoms of low t.. run the base.

Clomid for pct at least.

.. just want to make sure I got this right. Lol
Yeah man that’s about right. How old are you or do you know your test level from blood work?

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I’m 24, been cycling for about a year n half.

This is more or less just research I’m doing for SARMs.

Ima run a pretty intense (intense for me) cycle of aas in a month n half.

After that I may indulge in the sarm world for a little while. Personal life and finance issues.

I don’t get bloods done. And before you/anyone else lectures me.. I understand the risk associated with all of this. Would have never started if not.

Have def been through shutdown and high estrogen problems in the past. I definitely can feel when those things are setting in.

I’ll apply this cycle in due time, maybe add another sarm to go along with it.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’m 24, been cycling for about a year n half.

This is more or less just research I’m doing for SARMs.

Ima run a pretty intense (intense for me) cycle of aas in a month n half.

After that I may indulge in the sarm world for a little while. Personal life and finance issues.

I don’t get bloods done. And before you/anyone else lectures me.. I understand the risk associated with all of this. Would have never started if not.

Have def been through shutdown and high estrogen problems in the past. I definitely can feel when those things are setting in.

I’ll apply this cycle in due time, maybe add another sarm to go along with it.
Alright cool man I was just wondering because I didn’t know if you would feel the low t symptoms or not. I’m pretty young so I have high test levels as it is so I didn’t feel any of the low t symptoms, so I didn’t need a test base. And don’t worry dude, I’ve been lectured plenty in the past by people on here, so I get where your coming from do whatever works for you bro

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Yea man. Getting bloods sure is the go to option.

But it is what it is. I’m all for following common protocols and doing things the safest way as possible. Getting the most out of the least dosing.. I’m not trying to be the next Olympian lol

I look at peds as an edge. Never rely on them. Training, diet, and sleep is what makes gainz. The drugs speed up the process and allow the barrier to be broken to push beyond natural capabilities.

Low test side effects and high estrogen effects are a real thing for sure. One of the scariest times of my life for sure.

But that’s part of the sacrifice, and part of us experimenting. Fix the issue.. move on and never let it happen again.

Bloods would be the ultimate way to truly know.. but following common protocols and looking at symptoms imo is close enough. Lol

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Yea man. Getting bloods sure is the go to option.

But it is what it is. I’m all for following common protocols and doing things the safest way as possible. Getting the most out of the least dosing.. I’m not trying to be the next Olympian lol

I look at peds as an edge. Never rely on them. Training, diet, and sleep is what makes gainz. The drugs speed up the process and allow the barrier to be broken to push beyond natural capabilities.

Low test side effects and high estrogen effects are a real thing for sure. One of the scariest times of my life for sure.

But that’s part of the sacrifice, and part of us experimenting. Fix the issue.. move on and never let it happen again.

Bloods would be the ultimate way to truly know.. but following common protocols and looking at symptoms imo is close enough. Lol
I’ve only ran two cycles of sarms and I’m about to start my 3rd. I don’t use them to get like insanely huge or anything like that, I just like them for the muscle preservation. Lgd is certainly a beast tho, that ones great for size, I will just use it sparingly from now on since it’s a little heavy on the suppression.

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing up the last week of my Osta cycle.

I'd definitely encourage 12 weeks over 8. I feel like 8 is just when it started getting good. 10 mg. Low dose but still extra safe and amazing recomp shortcut.

There is a definite lethargy at times that sets in, which is why some run with test. I also have no increased endurance in the gym, so if you're looking for that "hit it all day every day" feeling, I can see why someone would boost the cycle. Tbh, at that point I wonder why anyone would even be doing SARMS.

Planned PCT: Clomid 25/25/25/25