SARMS QUESTION: Stacking LGD & RAD. Good or Not?

B

BioHackJack

Awards
Hi,
So, I'm curious about something. I've seen people discuss stacking LGD 4033 & RAD 140 and I don't seem to have a clear understanding of whether or not these compounds are useful to stack together. Some say that they compete for the same androgen receptors and one will win over the other rendering the other wasted. Others say that you get the benefits (and sides) of both.

I ran 6 weeks of this stack earlier this year. I packed on some size and strength. I also probably had some LGD water retention because my feet and hands swelled for a few days after I ended. So, my thoughts are that it was likely beneficial to stack em but I don't know any of the science to know for sure. Or, maybe LGD beat RAD to the receptors and my gains were actually only from the LGD. (5mg LGD & 10-15mg RAD)

So, anyone know with some degree of certainty? Or...have some of their own anecdotal experiences to back some good bro-logical advice? I'm hoping it's effective to stack them because I'm taking YK11 and RAD right now (along with MK677)....and, it's a little too dry for my joints. I know what they say about YK and tendons/joints so I'm a little concerned. I was thinking that maybe LGD water retention might help.

Thanks everyone!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can forget the competing for receptors nonsense. Think about how much gear some pros and experienced juicers use. I mean they probably do compete for receptors, but plenty of receptors in your body for a few mg's of sarms.

That's interesting about water retention and LGD, as we had a discussion about that not too long ago and I've seen many people talk about some type of water retention on LGD, but I don't know what the mechanism of action would be, since it doesn't aromatize.

I have not stacked sarms and probably won't use any anymore, but I think stacking them can be beneficial and especially with that low doses you used. I'd actually be surprised, if you got anything out of 5 mg LGD a day.

I would add TD 4-Andro or Dermacrine to your current cycle for the joints and general well being.

Reactions: Nac
B

BioHackJack

Awards
Thanks KvanH. Great, I'll look into both the TD-4 Andro and Dermacrine...I hadn't heard of those two compounds yet. At 50 years old, my joints aren't what they used to be. Well KvanH, there's actually more to the LGD foot/hand swelling story that might be useful towards understanding that mystery and whether or not it was LGD related. I'm on TrT and good bloodwork done two weeks after that cycle. My testosterone was 1800 and my estrogen was 500. Yep...way crazy! So, I'm guessing my trt dosing of test cyp wasn't being used so it was just floating around causing estrogen levels to rocket....and maybe the estrogen was causing the edema....who knows. I'm new to all this and learning as I go....so, hell...I'm a gonna ask a lot of questions to make sure I don't wreck myself along the way. Thanks for being there!

BTW: I notice SARMS have a little bit of a bad rap in this forum so I'm really appreciating and learning from the perspectives here. Since I started taking them, I've been lurking on the iSarms forum for knowledge....but, I get the impression that it's dominated by a few who seem to have an invested interest so I'm not sure what to believe. Anyway, that's why I ended up here.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks KvanH. Great, I'll look into both the TD-4 Andro and Dermacrine...I hadn't heard of those two compounds yet. At 50 years old, my joints aren't what they used to be. Well KvanH, there's actually more to the LGD foot/hand swelling story that might be useful towards understanding that mystery and whether or not it was LGD related. I'm on TrT and good bloodwork done two weeks after that cycle. My testosterone was 1800 and my estrogen was 500. Yep...way crazy! So, I'm guessing my trt dosing of test cyp wasn't being used so it was just floating around causing estrogen levels to rocket....and maybe the estrogen was causing the edema....who knows. I'm new to all this and learning as I go....so, hell...I'm a gonna ask a lot of questions to make sure I don't wreck myself along the way. Thanks for being there!

BTW: I notice SARMS have a little bit of a bad rap in this forum so I'm really appreciating and learning from the perspectives here. Since I started taking them, I've been lurking on the iSarms forum for knowledge....but, I get the impression that it's dominated by a few who seem to have an invested interest so I'm not sure what to believe. Anyway, that's why I ended up here.
Oh, you're on trt. Somehow assumed you're doing sarm only cycles. In that case the 4-Andro and Dermacrine are not important, as they work as an estrogen and test 'base'. Not to say adding them wouldn't add to things, but being on trt you got your hormones covered.

One way the sarms alter hormonal blood test results is they tank shbg, which leads to more free T and more estrogen being converted from the increased free T and freeing more estrogen from being bound to shbg. 500 (pg/ml?) still sounds crazy.

Last edited:
J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Instead I would run them separate and see what you like better then up the dose. Lgd doesn’t work well for me but rad is great for me on injectable form. If I was going oral I’d go no less then 30 or 40 mgs a day. Even if you never ran it I’d start at 20 mgs.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP are you reluctant to run other injectables on top of your trt?

B

BioHackJack

Awards
No not at all Nac. Injections don't bother me too much. Along with my trt, I injected Ipamorelin and CJC for 12 weeks twice per day before discovering MK677. As far as AAS ..I don't have a reliable source and also I'm nervous about using pay apps linked to my bank account to buy online. And also, I read something that made me think SARMS companies are likely to get shut down just like RatsArmy & Science Bio so I found a BOGO coupon for my SARM/Peptide source and bought up a decent little stockpile of LGD, RAD, GW, and YK11 just in case. That should do me for a while...at least three cycles if I were to stack everything. I also started low-dosing my trt while taking this Yk,Rad,MK cycle (since my test and estrogen levels shot so high) so that I can have a little mini blast afterwards. I know though that one day in the future I'd like to try some real gear for sure....the results and side effects seem way more predictable and of course the gains are better. Workin' my way up to it I guess.

Reactions: Nac
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Cycle Logs 20
J Anabolics 7
M Peptide/Research 21
H Anabolics 8
A Anabolics 0