Do SARMS affect hct/hgb? Thinking of an alternative to test ( lgd/mk/igf cycle)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so i am interested to find out from you broskies who ran sarms did it have an impact on your hematocrit levels?

Id est, do they raise them like steroids?

I have issues with high hematocrit and borderline low ferritin even now 4 months after i came off, very last bloodwork shows 52.3% hct 174 g/l hgb (it is rising and i am off everything) and 44.3 ferritin (20-250) so donation is out of the question. Causes me trouble (my bp is slightly up, and i almost constantly have tinnitus and feel tension behind my eyes, especially in the morning as soon as i wake up, as if i have a concert in my head).

I see that @Alchemist11 has good luck with igf/mk677 combo so i am currently thinking of that as i may have to ditch running test or any other AAS.

So perhaps something like lgd/mk677/igf 1 cycle, and hcg as a base to provide adequate estrogen levels.

What is your opinion on that?

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IME, lgd is (and I don't want to seem ignorant) garbage. I'd rather use low dose Dbol (which spikes igf even more) and feel like demi-god, with all dopamin rush from it and hold a bit of water, than beeing shut down hard af for maybe even less gains from ldg.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about the hct, but I would never pick LGD over RAD, especially since you seem to have so many sides. The effect on BP alone should make that a better choice. Like Alchemist said LGD will shut you down hard, and maybe RAD does too, but you don't notice that with RAD for some reason. At least I didn't and I ran it 12 weeks with no base. Either way this is going to be nothing like the cycle you had proposed before.

Unless you're planning on inj LGD?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure about the hct, but I would never pick LGD over RAD, especially since you seem to have so many sides. The effect on BP alone should make that a better choice. Like Alchemist said LGD will shut you down hard, and maybe RAD does too, but you don't notice that with RAD for some reason. At least I didn't and I ran it 12 weeks with no base. Either way this is going to be nothing like the cycle you had proposed before.

Unless you're planning on inj LGD?
I know man, we'll see where my crit will be in may.

So in other words better to low dose an oral like dbol...

Well at least dbol in itself is a good base as it is estrogenic.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I am responding to an old thread, but it seems worth it. When I was on 80 Mg of Sarms, My hemogram was pretty much normal. Hematocrit was in range, actually a bit lower than where I find it when I am off cycle. I think they probably do not impact hematocrit.