Sarm + Serm cycle; I highly recommend; wondering if this would work on sme prohormones

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone is running sarms right now; something suppressive like rad140, s23, yk11 or even lgd 4033 I recommend clomid or enclomiphene and 50mg of dhea daily while running your sarm. I did bloodwork on 10mg of lgd and on the 7th week, my test came out to 480 estradiol 39, fsh was 5; forgot what the LH was and my natty test levels are at 404, I was running clomid at 25mg 5x a week on this cycle. But I still got lgd lethargy, it must be the compound itself because I felt tired for the first 2-3 hrs taking it and then I would be good; thats why I would dose 1 after working out and do my second dose near the late afternoon/evening. I heard people running 12.5mg eod of enclompiphene with sarms and they hit almost 900ng/dl test levels while running suppressive sarms like the ones I mentioned above. Now I know someone who ran anavar on here with clomid and their test levels literally went to **** still, but their lh and fsh was all good. I'm thinking maybe try running enclomiphene 12.5mg eod with anavar or tbol or doing a light prohormone like pmag, or hexadrone with enclomiphene. All I know is this def works on sarms, prohormones and steroids I would like to see if someone can log using enclomiphene with them and see if they get minimum suppression like it does with sarms.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whattt, all i'm saying is clomid and enclomiphene offsets suppression from sarms. just wondering if anyone tried doing this with a mild prohormone, obviously steroids aint gonna stop the suppression(possibly enclomiphene can).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it doesnt really work how you speculate. thousands upon thousands of athletes have ran SERMS while on AAS/PH/DSs.. the overriding idea is to take up some of the receptors to effectively control estrogen. not effectively keep from shutting down.
its seems to me perhaps HCG would be more along the lines of keeping the lights on in bawls during a cycle.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it doesnt really work how you speculate. thousands upon thousands of athletes have ran SERMS while on AAS/PH/DSs.. the overriding idea is to take up some of the receptors to effectively control estrogen. not effectively keep from shutting down.
its seems to me perhaps HCG would be more along the lines of keeping the lights on in bawls during a cycle.
hmmm, well all I know is it works for sarms, since sarms are selective androgen receptor modulators. I saw a thread where some1 was running 60-70mg of var a day and it didn't work. I know clomid and steroids people still got suppressed as ****. I've seen logs with HCG and it didn't do much for suppression when people got bloodwork done.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
saying you know it works for SARMs is again, a misnomer. if it worked for you great, but don't try and hoist your theory up as gospel. there are literally no human studies to prove (or disprove) your stance on clomid and SARMs.

just so we are clear.. SARMs as u noted.... are selective to the androgen receptor.
SERMs are selective to estrogen receptors.

while the two terms share the selectivity aspect, they are not mutually exclusive unto each other.

wheres that perfect meme... @New guy

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well here some logs if any1 want to check people who have ran enclomiphene with sarms. Also I ran Ostarine during pct before 10-15mg for 4 weeks with 50mg of clomid and some diesel test raw thrown in. My levels were around 800 ngl/dl when I got bloods done at the end of the 4th week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/dt0ztx https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/e1pecx https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/bj7meg https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/9gt9wd https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/ciqfla https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDsR/comments/9z6uw7/sermsarm_2/?st=k3fu79b2&sh=8535eb6a

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
While this is a great idea in theory it never really works out well in practice. The most evidence we’ve ever seen is purely anecdotal. There’s a couple threads on here based off that idea which show *some* promise for the idea but no concrete evidence. If it was truly as good as people think then everyone would do it and pct would be unnecessary. I doubt it would hurt anything though and if you feel more comfortable using it while on cycle then go ahead and do it. I do highly recommend though against using a suppressive sarm during PCT like ostarine

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well man thanks I'm advance for when you become the guy on the forums who tells people to learn from his mistakes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried it. Had bloods. Disproved it already. Toremifene at 30mg all cycle long, I wanna say 8-10 weeks of orals/transdermals. Drew bloods at end which are posted in the million page Clomid On Cycle thread that’s on AM. It shows very low test with slightly elevated levels of LH & FSH.

It did seem to make for a faster recovery when I stopped the cycle, but it only slows the test shutdown process slightly.

If you are using very light single-compound SARM cycles and not going very long, it will probably help. But these baby cycles aren’t going to do much eventually for you when you get near around your natural limits.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried it. Had bloods. Disproved it already. Toremifene at 30mg all cycle long, I wanna say 8-10 weeks of orals/transdermals. Drew bloods at end which are posted in the million page Clomid On Cycle thread that’s on AM. It shows very low test with slightly elevated levels of LH & FSH.

It did seem to make for a faster recovery when I stopped the cycle, but it only slows the test shutdown process slightly.

If you are using very light single-compound SARM cycles and not going very long, it will probably help. But these baby cycles aren’t going to do much eventually for you when you get near around your natural limits.
I remember going through that whole thread where you did the bloods; thats why I never tried running clomid with AAS felt like it would be a waste since test levels went to **** even though fsh and LH were fine. Might actually try enclomiphene with AAS though and post bloodwork again.

Well the thing is for people who haven't had many cycles under their belt; or have ran years of AAS cycles I dont recommend it if your trying to be a pro bodybuilder cause at the end of the day sarms imo can't compare to steroids/prohormones except for s23 and even that.... Like I said LGD 4033 was mild to me even at 10-15mg per day and I didnt really see much compared to just running anavar or turinabol. And running injectables blow sarms out the water. Sarms can only get you so far and running super high doses you might as well do juice. Like I said this will work for mild compounds like sarms most definitely since my bloodwork proved to me that I did not get suppressed on cycle.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah but it's not all about suppression

Both clomid and oral sarms are more toxic to the body than testosterone and hcg

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

yea I agree running clomid all the time and sarms probably isn't the best thing for your body in terms of overall health.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Someone should run the serms then stop then 2 days after stopping orals then get blood 3 weeks later

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

yea I agree running clomid all the time and sarms probably isn't the best thing for your body in terms of overall health.
This is the crux of it. Track your lipid panel, with doing many short oral cycles frequently (SARMs seem to impact them like traditional oral AAS based on bloodwork we’ve seen in recent years) you’re likely going to be worried about longterm cardiovascular health.