Sann V12

Status
Not open for further replies.

he_hate_me

Awards

Umm...I don't think so. Derek went off about people using glycocyamine without a methylating agent yet isomatrix doesn't have one. Syntrax representatives have been caugh over at bb.com posting under several names with the same IP badmouthing V-12 saying it didn't work at all. He calimed that V-12 didn't have a methylating agent but it has Betaine also known as Tri-Methylglycine.
I am surprised you didnt even bother to double check before spreading misinformation. I have a container of isomatrix sitting right in front of me and it has trimethylglycine in its ingredients list just before glycocyamine.

also its ok for sann to come out with a kncok off product of swole by adding couple more ingredients but its not ok for syntrax to counter that by adding a couple more of its own??

P.S. I am not a representative of syntrax, just like I am sure you are not a representative of sann.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

I am surprised you didnt even bother to double check before spreading misinformation. I have a container of isomatrix sitting right in front of me and it has trimethylglycine in its ingredients list just before glycocyamine.

also its ok for sann to come out with a kncok off product of swole by adding couple more ingredients but its not ok for syntrax to counter that by adding a couple more of its own??

P.S. I am not a representative of syntrax, just like I am sure you are not a representative of sann.
Well haven't posted in here for months but I guess someone still questions it. Thats fine.

Try looking at a container from about a year ago. After that go ask Derek why he was thinking about taking it out permently.

The original formula:

Supplement Facts
Berry Flavor
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (~ 27g)
Servings Per Container: ~ 34

Amount Per Serving % DV*
Total Calories 95
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0%*
&Nbsp; Saturated Fat 0 g 0%*
Cholesterol <5 mg 1%*
Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%*
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%*
Sugars 0 g †
Protein 23 g 45%
Calcium 190 mg 19%
Phosphorus 225 mg 23%
Magnesium 50 mg 13%
Sodium 150 mg 6%
Potassium 140 mg 4%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Percent Daily Value not established.

INGREDIENTS: ISOTEIN TM [Milk-derived proteins (ultrafiltered and undenatured Whey Protein Isolate, ultrafiltered and undenatured Milk Protein Isolate [including Micellar Casein)], Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Yolk Protein Isolate], Glycocyamine, citric acid, beet root powder, natural flavors, sodium citrate, lecithin, sodium chloride.

SANN was accuses of being irresponsible for something Syntrax did in the first place. So you can take statement about me spreading misinformation and check yourself first. Also I said that the ingredients added were'nt anything spectatular. I dididn't say anything was wrong with it. Please think before you put words in my mouth and I suggest you re-read the WHOLE post first.

Didi you ever think they REFORMULATED it? Hmm..a novel idea...Funny I tihnk I said Syntrax was reformulating a lot of their products..

"Yes I know he's a good guy. All of sudden SAN if doing very well and Syntrax is reformulating and redoing their products. Wonder why. I don't really care anyway."

There it was...

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Bobo didn't say anything was wrong with it but I will. Syntrax can do whatever they want to try to catch up to SAN, but the funky-butt-mud taste of Swole will always make any sane person heave and/or quite possibly spew vomit (through their mouth AND nose, yes it's just that nasty) all over themselves and others in the immediate vicinity... which is also quite undesirable in a nutritional supplement type of product, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplement Logs 8
djbombsquad Supplements 22
PIOTREK Supplements 4
MaDmaN Supplements 4
Anabolics 19