Salv's c-amphibolic log

Maynard,

We are looking at research and comparing d-bols and cissus on bone mineral retention from the looks Cissus is much more powerful in this regard. Many d-bol user experience lethargy so a theory could be cissus could cause more lethargy.

ceosm

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
very interesting.. please keep us in the loop.. it is a very interesting product you gents have here.... as we speak i am warmer then i have ever been... even on UA...

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Food

Breakfast: 2 wheatbix, 500ml skim milk, 1 scoop whey
Lunch: spaghetti bolognaise
Snack: went bowling for work and had some crips, cpl of beers and some chocolate
Dinner – bean and beef casserole

C-AMPHIBOLIC assessment

3 caps in the morning and 3 before bed. Again feeling pretty lean all day, and will be taking measurements tomorrow morning.

BW – 69.1kg (152.0lbs)

looks like salv will be our big winner but still thinking of rewarding all who participated!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
you're must be joking ceosm, stop teasing, I never win anything!

I'm just waiting for the wife to wake up so I can get her to measure me and I can update my log.

In the meantime can I ask you, does c-AMP lose its efficacy if on it for too long? ie. should I take a break after a while. For ow I've been on it for about 6-7 weks, and as I'll explain later I'll be going on to my next 4 week bulk.

you're must be joking ceosm, stop teasing, I never win anything!

I'm just waiting for the wife to wake up so I can get her to measure me and I can update my log.

In the meantime can I ask you, does c-AMP lose its efficacy if on it for too long? ie. should I take a break after a while. For ow I've been on it for about 6-7 weks, and as I'll explain later I'll be going on to my next 4 week bulk.
I have used it for well over 7 months and still notice the same effects. Use your judgement but you been on it 7 weeks. Do you feel that it's losing it's effects?

PS--You won but I will sponsor your next bulk phase.

ceosm

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
ceosm, send me an email to [email protected] to see how that all works.

No not losing its efefcts at all.

ok

Day 16

Food

Breakfast: 3 wheatbix, 500ml skim milk
Lunch: bean and beef casserole
Snack: had a beer and some prawn crackers
Dinner – cereal with youghurt

C-AMPHIBOLIC assessment

3 caps in the morning and 3 before bed. Felt lean all day and looking good.

BW – 68.4 (150.5lbs) - must've lost some water weight

Final Asessment

I didn't cut up as well as I thought I would but that's my fault for not being strict with my diet, and not being able to do cardio casue of my ingrown toe nail. I mean i did cut out roughly 500 cals per day frm my diet, and a bit more on other day, but still not all that strict was i? But despite that I still leaned down plenty - to the point where i can see it, feel it and others have commented on it. Despite the fact that it only lasted 2 weeks and no cardio - I mention this again becasue I have never lost weight without doing cardio - i think it was a very good result.

Measurements
BW fell 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
Arms stayed the same
Legs stayed the same
Chest stayed the same
Waist fell 1cm!!!!!!!!!

So what do i think of c-AMP? well you can read both my bulk and cutting log and i think you will see it's been very good for me. I luved it on the bulk and found it was probably too effective for me. ie i may cut the dose next time. And on the cut, despite it being a crappy cut due to my lack of discipline, i lost BW and on the waist, but no LBM.

c-AMP now becomes one of the always to be used FEW supps in my arsenal and I wil be getting friends on to it as well.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention...the last time I cut, using LXR and GXR I got down to 68.6kg, but my waist was 1cm wider at 82cm, and some measurements were lower, like the chest about 2cm smaller...I haven't got my s/sheet in front of me so I can't exactly how much, but at a similar BW I was smaller in terms of LBM than I am now having got down to 68.4kg.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
just want to jump in and say i have been using cAMPH as well as sesathin ( have to be fair) but i really am impressed with cAMPH i can.. however.. do with out the fargin headaches!!! OUUUUUUUCH

Maynard,

What dose are you taking?

Salv-I will get back to you on the prize.

ceosm

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
cool i sent u an email also, cause also wondering about u said about sponsoring my bulk? just get back to me on email

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
currently i am at 6ed... the headaches were at their worst 3 days into the bottle...i also need you to know that the day i had the worst headache i also took 6grams of CM.. maybe that could have something to do with it.... at this moment.. and for most of the day i have not had a headache

Maynard,

Forskolin has great vasolidating effects so I can see where forskolin and CM caused a headache. Vasolidation is good but if vasolidation can cause to much blood flow to the brain causing Headaches.

ceosm

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
today i cut out my v12 and my cee ( sorta forgot to mention that) i felt perfect... i am also no longer feeling any sort of drag ... i think the first few days it hits ya

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm four days in, and am dragging ass so to speak. So far though I have felt no other sides.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good fatburner also. I have been cutting, and will be cutting for some time. Finishing up my 1t/4ad cycle this week and looking to substitute something in for my ECA stack since it seems to be losing its effects at this point.

THis sounds interesting.

h19

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well just an update on how I have been doing.

I started getting severe chest pains for about 7-8 days, and then they abruptly stopped. I was getting strange headaches and those also stopped after a few days, since then I feel great! I am about 14 days into my cycle of cAMP, and I am starting to notice the strength gains. I have been cutting for some time, and I am now in new territory so to speak with my bf%. Getting the diet down is tough, and cAMP is helping A LOT! I like this stuff so far, the only thing I can say on a negative note is the lethargy is really bad, and my joints are starting to kill me, go figure?

Anyway I would buy some more, but I am a broke college student. I will definitely run it again though in the future.

I'll post up some more feedback as the cycle continues.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well just an update on how I have been doing.

I started getting severe chest pains for about 7-8 days, and then they abruptly stopped. I was getting strange headaches and those also stopped after a few days, since then I feel great! I am about 14 days into my cycle of cAMP, and I am starting to notice the strength gains. I have been cutting for some time, and I am now in new territory so to speak with my bf%. Getting the diet down is tough, and cAMP is helping A LOT! I like this stuff so far, the only thing I can say on a negative note is the lethargy is really bad, and my joints are starting to kill me, go figure?

Anyway I would buy some more, but I am a broke college student. I will definitely run it again though in the future.

I'll post up some more feedback as the cycle continues.
sounds good to me bro. about to start mine up in about 10 days, after the RB/LX comes to a close.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Beelz, looks like you really have hit it on the pct. I think you will like the cAMP.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I probably missed this, somewhere in this thread, but what is this stuff like regarding CNS stimulation?

I am guessing not bad since yous are talking about lethargy etc.

Would you think this is better taken at night? Before bed perhaps?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me there is no cns stimulation, although green tea does give me energy I seem to not get it from this product. But in regards to fat loss it works, I take two in the morning, two before I workout, and one before bed. I sweat hardcore on this stuff, almost like Trimax. Give it a shot I think you will like it.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think i will try it out, I usually drink a green tea in the morning, and supplement with green tea powder throughout the day. That alone seems to have an effect on me as well.

I think green tea has theanine in it, which helps mood.