Lean Xtreme + cAMPHIBOLIC

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking H.E.A.T and cAMPHIBOLIC. I almost done with the H.E.A.T. I am really interested in trying Lean Xtreme. Would it be ok to take that with the cAMPHIBOLIC? Or is there anything better for cortisol out there? Didn't see any reason it wouldn't, just thought I'd check. Thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
what are heat and camphobolic? and what result are you looking for? might as well post your stats while your at it.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
what are heat and camphobolic? and what result are you looking for? might as well post your stats while your at it.
Avant Labs-Bodybuilding and Human Performance Supplements - H.E.A.T. (It's down the page some).

Bodybuilding.com - USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC - Special Price! - Nighttime ThermoBolic! On sale now! - cAMPHIBOLIC

I'm am currently cutting. 5'10, 205. BF% in the low teens 12-14%. Taking in 2100 calories @ 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fat. Cardio 3x a week, Heavy lifting 4-5x a week.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cort control - The only ones that come to mind that I've actually had great results with are - Retain 2 and X-Lean. Both are high quality supplements

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Cort control - The only ones that come to mind that I've actually had great results with are - Retain 2 and X-Lean. Both are high quality supplements
I can vouch for x-lean, quality product. Will be running it again soon after epi cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently taking H.E.A.T and cAMPHIBOLIC. I almost done with the H.E.A.T. I am really interested in trying Lean Xtreme. Would it be ok to take that with the cAMPHIBOLIC? Or is there anything better for cortisol out there? Didn't see any reason it wouldn't, just thought I'd check. Thanks.
That would be fine to take with the cAMP. The new formulation looks solid as well.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Both are very good products. I think you'll be happy with the results stacking them.

Workin

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Both are very good products. I think you'll be happy with the results stacking them.

Workin
Agreed. Do you already have the lean-X or will you be buying it? If so, LX 2 should be out ASAP.