**S23 SARM** BAD SIDE EFFECTS!

Admin_Error

Awards
“Shutdown” while on trt from an anabolic doesn’t happen as that implies no test is present in your body.May it lower your test levels a bit? I suppose, but honestly don’t know. I am on 175 mg a week test which puts me in optimal total t levels so even if it went a little lower from running compounds I don’t have to worry about it. I just make sure I time my runs that it never coincides with scheduled trt bloodwork. I do know Sarms such as LGD 4033 will actually increase your free t if you are on trt which is a good thing.
Your on TRT so there shutdown. Centrain products are know to drop test levels (suppress) so there shutdown in that aspect to. I mentioned above your test levels are probably optimal so you won't feel that drop in your test levels and still feel good. Basically your test levels are high enough were you don't feel like crap or notice that drop. Doesn't mean that drop did not happen.

Regardless your already shutdown since your on TRT. Yes we also know if your on TRT you can just continue aways cycling things as need. Since your on TRT your test levels will always be optimal etc and we don't have to worry about that as you will also feel good. Regardless there's still shutdown. Re-read the post above.

You can also have a person on a way lower dosage of TRT and be 600 test level (everyone respond different), take a product that drop is numbers to 280 and now that user feel like crap since he not in his optimal test level range where he feels good. So again there suppression in that. No need for him to worry because he's on trt and his numbers will bounce right back.

I think the point was that S23 is potent and one should stop or use a different product. So sorry OP did not mean to get way of course here. I will just be watching this thread. If any one need to bring something up to me etc just pm me.

Again sorry OP thread kinda derailed.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last post on this so I don’t derail the thread. I know trt shuts down natural t after you are on it. What I thought you were saying when you said you had seen even trt people “shut down” from S23 is that S23 could effectively reduce a trt patient’s test levels to zero, but apparently you just meant it lowers their levels. We misunderstood one another.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your on TRT so there shutdown. Centrain products are know to drop test levels (suppress) so there shutdown in that aspect to. I mentioned above your test levels are probably optimal so you won't feel that drop in your test levels and still feel good. Basically your test levels are high enough were you don't feel like crap or notice that drop. Doesn't mean that drop did not happen.

Regardless your already shutdown since your on TRT. Yes we also know if your on TRT you can just continue aways cycling things as need. Since your on TRT your test levels will always be optimal etc and we don't have to worry about that as you will also feel good. Regardless there's still shutdown. Re-read the post above.

You can also have a person on a way lower dosage of TRT and be 600 test level (everyone respond different), take a product that drop is numbers to 280 and now that user feel like crap since he not in his optimal test level range where he feels good. So again there suppression in that. No need for him to worry because he's on trt and his numbers will bounce right back.

I think the point was that S23 is potent and one should stop or use a different product. So sorry OP did not mean to get way of course here. I will just be watching this thread. If any one need to bring something up to me etc just pm me.

Again sorry OP thread kinda derailed.

No problem brother, knowledge is power. You seem to know what you are talking about so I have no issues with you guys clearing things up haha

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd bump the the TUDCA to 1.5g and split the dosing. I would add in extra potassium & sodium to aid in hydration along with preferably a gallon of water a day.
This thread is getting me to rethink running my S23 for 8 weeks and instead only running it for 4 and then just use the rest in some future cycle. My thinking is since this seems more like a methylated steroid the length should be kept to 4 to 6 weeks. I currently have no dark pee, no lethargy, itching, or yellowing of eyes/skin and have bumped up my dosage of TUDCA to 1500 mg effective yesterday. Based upon what you know of this SARM, do you think 8 weeks would be too long even with 1500 mg TUDCA and 1000 mg NAC? I was also contemplating the alternative of simply getting liver blood tests and making a decision based upon that on if I should shoot for 8 weeks.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested to see where your liver blood tests are at four weeks in.

I would see how they look and obviously take the sides you may be having or not having into consideration. I almost had yellow/orange pee within days of starting S23, but because I was feeling fine I continued going with it until the yellowing of the eyes started.

I completely dropped everything about 5 days ago, upped my dosage on cycle assist and tudca. Still having dark pee early in the day, it’s usually pale yellow by bedtime, eyes may be less yellow but it’s hard to tell with my horrible contacts making them bloodshot lol

Admin_Error

Awards
This thread is getting me to rethink running my S23 for 8 weeks and instead only running it for 4 and then just use the rest in some future cycle. My thinking is since this seems more like a methylated steroid the length should be kept to 4 to 6 weeks. I currently have no dark pee, no lethargy, itching, or yellowing of eyes/skin and have bumped up my dosage of TUDCA to 1500 mg effective yesterday. Based upon what you know of this SARM, do you think 8 weeks would be too long even with 1500 mg TUDCA and 1000 mg NAC? I was also contemplating the alternative of simply getting liver blood tests and making a decision based upon that on if I should shoot for 8 weeks.
4 weeks would be best. 5 weeks would be max. I'd still get a liver test & lipids, if you can do bilirubin to; that be great. I'd do this to see where you are at regardless of how you feel. You would be the first one I know that without dark pee etc. Most of everyone has dark pee + crazy sides, that even includes hair loss, not to mention wrecked blood work.

There not enough data on S23 and all we know it's potent (There no human trials). I wouldn't risk it. Also NAC can go to 3G a day. I'd say stop and run something else that proven. Continue on the Tudca & Nac even after because it's a good staple supplement.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I am going to go ahead this week and get the comprehensive metabolic panel which includes liver. No lipids since I already know they are most certainly tanked because I am also running 25 mg Ostarine, 12 mg Rad 140, and 1000 mg Epi Ando on a cut.. If the tests come back ok I am going to run it through the 8 weeks. If the bloods come back in the gutter I am going to drop the S23 at 5 weeks.

RickyBlobby also ran S23 for like 10 to 12 weeks and like me experienced no dark urine and he even drank while on it. Perhaps some folks are just blessed with stronger livers. I am running Narrows Labs S23 so I believe it is legit. Lifts are up and losing fat rapidly on my cut, lifting more despite being in caloric deficit, but I am running so many compounds so I can’t attribute it all to S23. I will post my bloodwork work up once I get it back. I also sent 5 capsules of my S23 to Colmaric Analyticals for testing about a week ago, but probably won’t have the results back for that for a couple weeks. They are supposed to test that #1 the active compound is present and #2 if it is dosed at the advertised amount of the compound.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 weeks would be best. 5 weeks would be max. I'd still get a liver test & lipids, if you can do bilirubin to; that be great. I'd do this to see where you are at regardless of how you feel. You would be the first one I know that without dark pee etc. Most of everyone has dark pee + crazy sides, that even includes hair loss, not to mention wrecked blood work.

There not enough data on S23 and all we know it's potent (There no human trials). I wouldn't risk it. Also NAC can go to 3G a day. I'd say stop and run something else that proven. Continue on the Tudca & Nac even after because it's a good staple supplement.
Here are my liver blood results nearly 4 weeks in on S23 at 30mg.

IMG_0132.JPG

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also got back my laboratory test results on my 10 mg capsules from Narrow Labs. Sent in 5 capsules and it tested positive with an average dosage of 7.9 mg, thus it is legit, but slightly under dosed.
Certificate.JPG

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, s23 is sort of the sarm version of Winstrol or epistane IMO. I wouldn't use it for any longer than I'd use those. 2-4 weeks and not stacked with orals.

Lgd and ostarine are closer to anavar. Much closer. I don't see why they would be worthless. You just have to have a strong enough liver to take them for 12 weeks at 20-30mg. Better than a lot of traditional orals.

S4 is a lot more like anadrol or possibly 1-t. It's really good for size and hardness, again must take for 12 weeks, and the only non suppression side effect should be vision related. It's actually one of the safest ones. That vision thing freaks people out, but it's harmless. And temporary.

Yk11 is hands down the best 19-nor steroid ever. Period. It's non carditoxic, no affinity for breast tissue, increased igf1, inhibits myostatin in skeletal muscle tissue... And you can run it longer than most orals, even though it's just as strong as something like mentabolan.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
. Most of everyone has dark pee + crazy sides, that even includes hair loss, not to mention wrecked blood work. .
Well dropping the S23 as of today. I got hair shedding and what is terrible is it shed in one spot so it really looks abnormal. I will not run it again. I knew this was a possible side, but I thought if it would occur it would at least be gradual so I could cease it at the first sign. It literally seemed to happen overnight. You mentioned above you knew people who ran it that had hair loss. Do you know if it grew back after the compound was ceased?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well dropping the S23 as of today. I got hair shedding and what is terrible is it shed in one spot so it really looks abnormal. I will not run it again. I knew this was a possible side, but I thought it would if it occurred it would at least be gradual so I could cease it at the first sign. It literally seemed to happen overnight. You mentioned above you knew people who ran it that had hair loss. Do you know if it grew back after the compound was ceased?
I lost hair on my legs but that has returned.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. Gives me hope. I am getting a
buzz tomorrow and hopefully that makes it less noticeable lol. I am not messing with this Sarm again. Just makes me upset cause I was having fantastic results and got good liver bloods back which isn’t typical when running S23.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Could only imagine what my head would look like if I ran it 4 more weeks as was my original plan. I am waiting for my final bloodwork to come back on my Hematocrit levels that I had run on Tuesday. Will post them when I get them.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could only imagine what my head would look like if I ran it 4 more weeks as was my original plan. I am waiting for my final bloodwork to come back on my Hematocrit levels that I had run on Tuesday. Will post them when I get them.
Bald is sexy! :)

Maybe S23 stands for S=Shedding 23 = numbers of hairs left after cycle.

You could buy some stinging nettle root extract (cheap) and take a handful:

At higher dose, it inhibits 5-alpha reductase and thereby interferes with conversion of testosterone to DHT. This results in a decrease in the level of DHT.

Reactions: Nac
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you get bloodwork for test?
Interested to see how supressed you are.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Hematocrit test came with a free and total testosterone test, but I won’t be suppressed since I am on a weekly 175 mg trt test dosage. This is one reason I thought S23 would be good to run. I may run it again in the future, but only if my hair grows back. Best compound for increasing weight lifts and getting shredded I have run. Lost a ton of fat. Man boobs cut in half. Blows the andros I previously ran out of the water.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well woke up today and got my hair shaved! The patch of hair I loss is now hardly noticeable! I have had male pattern baldness developing since my early twenties and have made a decision I am fine with loosing my hair (probably already lost 50% already at 40). I would rather be swole and bald than bald and scrawny! I also got my testosterone and Hematocrit labs back. Not a surprise test measures in at 1500 due to my 175mg dosage of trt! What is a surprise to me is my hematocrit actually wen down! Not on any compounds other than my trt dose I had a reading of 51.8. It now reads only 44.4! This is great news and certainly not something you could expect if you were on an anabolic steroid which would do the opposite to the reading. This coupled with my liver reading of ALT levels only being at 49 I have changed my mind and decided to continue through with my cycle until the end of 8 weeks as originally planned while on my Arimicare Pro (includes 1000 mg NAC) and 1500 mg TUDCA. I did some research regarding ALT levels and read normal ranges can be considered up to a 56 which would actually put me at normal depending on the lab used. I also read elevations that are two to three times higher than that are only considered "mild". "Severe" elevations of Hematocrit is considered in the 1500 range which I am no where near either. I have come to believe with the proper support supplements and TUDCA run very high with a gallon to two gallons of water a day and if one keeps an eye on potential changes in urine color this Sarm can be run. I plan to get lipids and liver tests done in 4 weeks at the end of the cycle. Having great results...just couldn't come off . Below are my latest bloods. Will post the final ones on here when my cycle is up in a month.

Hematocrit.JPG

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do what makes you feel good. Just be safe.
I agree. I am being safe. If my bloodwork came back bad I would have stopped. Even my liver values are barely above normal. The only thing that sucks running the Sarm is Tudca by Olympus Labs is expensive at about $50 a bottle and I had to buy 2 bottles to run it at 1500 mg, but that is definetly the main thing I think is sparing my liver. Even still, I wouldn’t run this more than 8 weeks (or any oral for that matter). I have seen some on here run S23 for 12 weeks with no support and go to the doctor with their liver values really tanked like they had been binge drinking, then they wonder to themselves why “I thought Sarms were safe is what I read online” lol!

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback on this. Will add Tudca a week before I run Narrows infamous S23.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good feedback on this. Will add Tudca a week before I run Narrows infamous S23.
Sounds like a plan! Take 4 Olympus Labs Tudca a day and Olypmus Labs Arimicare Pro and you should be good to go. You are going to love S23. The only other compounds I have previously ran was the Andros and it blows those out of the water. Just make sure to keep an eye on urine color and if it changes dark stop. Mine is nice and white light yellow and I hope it stays that way. If my cycle goes well I am going to take 8 weeks off and run Narrows S23 again.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I should be fine. I drink a ton of water a day and currently running rich pianas organ liver defender. Will add C.E.L. tudca to S23. Difference is I'm bulking, your cutting. Curious to see if it helps me put on muscle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It should help add muscle cause it will help you lift more. I am eating at only 1500 calories yet this week alone I was able to add 20 additional pounds onto my hammer row exercise. I could never do that as a natty.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I noticed a 3 lb gain on the scale today, 188. So let's see what that s23 with LGD can do, I'll be lifting heavy, pyramid sets.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I noticed a 3 lb gain on the scale today, 188. So let's see what that s23 with LGD can do, I'll be lifting heavy, pyramid sets.
Do you have a log going for this? Immgoing to run some combo of s4, s23, rad140, or lgd in an few weeks all of which I've run except lgd. But I've never run any together.

Thanks for the good info in s23. I loved it but I did a smal 4 week run with 10mg. Really wanting to do a higher run for 6 weeks now.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**UPDATE**

Due to my urine still being dark and developing a full body severe itch where it’s almost impossible to sleep at night I went to the doctor a week ago which they did blood work.

Elevated Bilirubin and Liver Enzymes, I have bilirubin and protein in my pee.

I’m still peeing dark, still itching and slight jaundice in the corner of my eyes, so far since stopping S23 two weeks ago the only thing that has changed is my jaundice has went down.

I am still dosing CEL Tudca and CEL cycle assist, which I have been even before adding S23 into my cycle.

Doctor prescribed me some meds for the itch but it’s hardly effective. Going in next week for a scan of my liver.

Other than Jaundice, Dark Urine, itching and some general tiredness I don’t feel any pain. With that being said ILL NEVER, EVER, touch any sarms again. Not ****ing worth it.

I thought I knew what I was doing, watched/read hundreds of hours worth of articles, videos, cycle logs and clinical trials. Lesson learned.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that man. What are you dosing the TUDCA at? Did they measure your liver enzymes?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tudca being dosed at 1gram, yes they told me they were high but didn’t tell me the actual numbers.... I guess I should have asked for the panels.

The NP actually told me to stop taking the tudca and cycle assist (milk thistle, Nac, Etc...) when I initially went in.. I didn’t listen because I couldn’t find any articles where they would do any further damage after damage has already been done.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
**UPDATE**

Due to my urine still being dark and developing a full body severe itch where it’s almost impossible to sleep at night I went to the doctor a week ago which they did blood work.

Elevated Bilirubin and Liver Enzymes, I have bilirubin and protein in my pee.

I’m still peeing dark, still itching and slight jaundice in the corner of my eyes, so far since stopping S23 two weeks ago the only thing that has changed is my jaundice has went down.

I am still dosing CEL Tudca and CEL cycle assist, which I have been even before adding S23 into my cycle.

Doctor prescribed me some meds for the itch but it’s hardly effective. Going in next week for a scan of my liver.

Other than Jaundice, Dark Urine, itching and some general tiredness I don’t feel any pain. With that being said ILL NEVER, EVER, touch any sarms again. Not ****ing worth it.

I thought I knew what I was doing, watched/read hundreds of hours worth of articles, videos, cycle logs and clinical trials. Lesson learned.
Go to hosptial ASAP

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have an appointment on Monday for the scan of my liver? Should I not wait? If so could you elaborate brother.
Full body itching appearing is a strong indication of progressive liver failure. Ie in your situation it has come on as time has progressed, meaning your liver function is worsening not improving.

I am actually baffled your doctor didn’t send you straight to the E.R, were you completely upfront with them?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
This is why I dont do SARMs, PHs or Anavar dont give any bad sides to me like this, and produce superior gains. SARMs never did it for me.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is why I dont do SARMs, PHs or Anavar dont give any bad sides to me like this, and produce superior gains. SARMs never did it for me.
fucking government, pushing us to use more and more dangerous compounds. To "reduce harm" stupid mother fuckers

Admin_Error

Awards
As other have send: ER asap. I would not wait. Be upfront on everything to the doctors.. Scans should have been done on day one to check for any obstruction.

ER Now.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you got a legit SARM and it wasn't something like M1T? I thought SARMs weren't that liver toxic?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
fucking government, pushing us to use more and more dangerous compounds. To "reduce harm" stupid mother fuckers
I know you agree with me bro. Like SARMS have never even been on my radar. PH/DS/AAs provide much better gains and you know what you're getting into from a reputable producer.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yyyyyep

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As other have send: ER asap. I would not wait. Be upfront on everything to the doctors.. Scans should have been done on day one to check for any obstruction.

ER Now.
I just don’t understand why I am running S23 at 30 mg and experiencing no dark urine and my liver values were pretty much fine 4 weeks in? It isn’t bunk either as I had it lab tested and it has 80 percent of the active compound.. Gonna get liver bloods done again in 3 weeks when I am done with this cycle and will post them on this thread.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Going now, thanks guys.
Good luck bro, that's some scary ****. I've ran at least 25 cycles (all methylated) and I've only experience dark piss....which usually fades within 2 weeks of post cycle

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck bro, that's some scary ****. I've ran at least 25 cycles (all methylated) and I've only experience dark piss....which usually fades within 2 weeks of post cycle
Did you stop when you got the dark piss or continue the cycle like he did? Was this from one of your DMZ runs?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, Geoffr. Please report back as soon as you have more info. Hopefully this is caught early enough, and I hope you get seen by someone that can truly help. I'm shocked you weren't sent to the ER to begin with.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man. Sorry to hear. SARMs have been good 2 me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you sure you got a legit SARM and it wasn't something like M1T? I thought SARMs weren't that liver toxic?
I took M1-T 4 weeks straight and other than getting serious shin pumps and sore joints from increased lifting.....no serioud sides...it was the good old Andro Tech stuff too.

Are his sides from JUST S23 ....what lab was that as not good reaction at all and I agree Hospital definately.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, s23 is sort of the sarm version of Winstrol or epistane IMO. I wouldn't use it for any longer than I'd use those. 2-4 weeks and not stacked with orals.

Lgd and ostarine are closer to anavar. Much closer. I don't see why they would be worthless. You just have to have a strong enough liver to take them for 12 weeks at 20-30mg. Better than a lot of traditional orals.

S4 is a lot more like anadrol or possibly 1-t. It's really good for size and hardness, again must take for 12 weeks, and the only non suppression side effect should be vision related. It's actually one of the safest ones. That vision thing freaks people out, but it's harmless. And temporary.

Yk11 is hands down the best 19-nor steroid ever. Period. It's non carditoxic, no affinity for breast tissue, increased igf1, inhibits myostatin in skeletal muscle tissue... And you can run it longer than most orals, even though it's just as strong as something like mentabolan.
S4 is most definitely close to Winny.
Anadrol and s4 are different in so many ways.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just left the ER boys, did bloods again and they released me.

Liver labs:
ALT - 410
AST - 128
Bilirubin 3.6

Doctor told me they are obviously high but he said I may have did some mild damage at the most. He said there’s no reason to be concerned and my liver should heal itself.

As mentioned before, I had labs done a week before I will compare them to these labs to see if my numbers are on the decline.

Thanks for all the support brothers, I’ll keep you guys updated.