**S23 SARM** BAD SIDE EFFECTS!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran multiple sarms cycles in the past where I stacked sarms with other sarms at high dosages with almost little to no, NOTICABLE side effects..

My most recent cycle I ran LGD (20mg/ed) for 6 weeks then stacked/added S23 (30mg/ed).

I also began running CEL cycle support and CEL TUDCA 5 weeks into because I knew the S23 was going to be a bit harsh harsh... but damn WTF

About a week after adding S23 I noticed a huge color change in my urine, it’s usually pale yellow to clear always but it turned orange and stayed orange the entire day even when consuming gallons of water.. it would turn slightly lighter later in the day.

So I continued and now it’s week 10 where my urine is still the same orange color and now the whites of my eyes have turned slightly yellow (jaundice)....

I feel fine and notice no other side effects but I immediately dropped the S23 when I noticed my eyes were turning yellow and now dropped the LGD a few days later... I am still continuing the CEL cycle assist and Tudca....

I will never touch S23 again.... anyone else with similar stories about developing Jaundice or dark pee during any cycle?

Thought it was a little severe considering I was taking tudca and cycle support...

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I know, a few grammatical errors in there but it won’t allow me to edit it

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Same experience with urine and I could feel the toxicity. Absolutely trashed my lipid profile worse than oral Winny. Stuff is bad news. More toxic than anything I've run including SD back in the day with no cycle or liver support.

YLB

Awards
Man throw that stuff away..... you got no way to obtain labs?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same experience with urine and I could feel the toxicity. Absolutely trashed my lipid profile worse than oral Winny. Stuff is bad news. More toxic than anything I've run including SD back in the day with no cycle or liver support.

How long until your pee turned back to normal and you felt “recovered”? I feel fine, but my damn pee is still orange and my eyes are still a bit yellow.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could get labs but I’m afraid of what I might see lol... I want to wait and month before getting labs to see where I’m at

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Wowzer. The dark urine happens to me everytime when I run multiple orals, but damn... I've ran some ballsy cycles but my eyes never turned yellow. Cant believe a SARM could do that. It shouldn't be labeled as a sarm IMO

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a research chemical
That is known to be harsh and you stacked it plus ran ten weeks. I’ve ran it six by itself and was fine. Was strong and had nice gains in strength. I’m curious how much did you gain in ten weeks?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wonder what your labs look like right now. I would get bloodwork checked asap

Admin_Error

Awards
I would go see a Doc asap. or if your stubborn, I'd get blood work asap; if possible preferably a full panel or even if it was just these 5 below. Do the full typical full panel tho. Regardless go see a doctor!

Lipid
ALT
AST
CBC
BILIRUBIN

One should have started @ 10mg of S23 for a week or two to assist sides. Then going to 20mg max of S23. LGD should have been 10mg max. Anyways you left out dosing info on the Cell Cycle Support & Tudca? How much you were taking of each? Cell Tudca should have been 750-1.5g a day and the cell support could have been bump up to an extra 4-8 caps a day (12 overall) split.

S23 is a potent. I seen the blood work showing people liver numbers & lipids wreck and that was on a lower dose to.. You would be the first I know of that had yellowing of eyes etc (jaundice). I know a few that have darker colored urine, but nothing to the extreme as you.

Continue you cycle support at a bigger dosage that I listed above.. Get at least a gallon of water a day in if possible. I would in bump up your sodium & potassium intake in addition to help with hydration. Now go see a doctor.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I mean, didnt we ALL know S23 can mess with your vision and makes your eyes yellow?... why is this a shocker? I would never mess with that stuff. Stick to gear that has been around for nearly a century where at least we KNOW the side effects.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go see a Doc, don't wait to see if your urine returns to normal.

Admin_Error

Awards
I mean, didnt we ALL know S23 can mess with your vision and makes your eyes yellow?... why is this a shocker? I would never mess with that stuff. Stick to gear that has been around for nearly a century where at least we KNOW the side effects.
S4 is the one that has the vision side: aka yellow tint to the vision & Night vision problems. S23 doesn't have that problem, it just potent. OP problem is actual physical yellowing of the white of his eye due to potential jaundice.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 is the one that has the vision side: aka yellow tint to the vision & Night vision problems. S23 doesn't have that problem, it just potent. OP problem is actual physical yellowing of the white of his eye due to potential jaundice.
Yeah, go see the Doc tomorrow.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
How long until your pee turned back to normal and you felt “recovered”? I feel fine, but my damn pee is still orange and my eyes are still a bit yellow.
I was dosing 20mg a day with 100mg Trest. I dropped the s23 after 2.5 weeks because of the dark urine.

Admin_Error

Awards
I was dosing 20mg a day with 100mg Trest. I dropped the s23 after 2.5 weeks because of the dark urine.
All my studies / research show S23 no joke potent. Liver & lipids etc wrecked. Even 10mg showed to be potent. Glad you stopped.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, go see a doctor and get a panel done man, thats pretty bad

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are people getting the dosing for this sh1t? Have there been in vivo human studies like with LGD and osta?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Where are people getting the dosing for this sh1t? Have there been in vivo human studies like with LGD and osta?
Sometimes I wonder if they just start out at a really low dose and work their way up until they find side effects

But i know its a lot more involved than that

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Get a boat load of Tudca and run it for three months

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage TUDCA were you taking? You ran the S23 for how many weeks total?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am running S23. Nearly 3 weeks in at 30 mg. Just so I can be on the lookout, was the urine noticeably dark when coming out or was it only noticeable when it hit the toilet?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weird. I was on legit S23 @ 30mg/ day for 11 weeks, drinking alcohol 2-3x a week and never had dark pee. I could feel the liver stress when drinking though, I became lethargic. Nothing a 30mg Adderall couldn't overcome though, lol.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This doesnt sound good. I ran M1-T for 4 weeks at 20mg and had no drama's compared to this other than tiny balls.

Go see a Dr and dont try and pretend its all gonna go away. Look after your health.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weird. I was on legit S23 @ 30mg/ day for 11 weeks, drinking alcohol 2-3x a week and never had dark pee. I could feel the liver stress when drinking though, I became lethargic. Nothing a 30mg Adderall couldn't overcome though, lol.
Damn bro you've got an iron liver. 30 mg at 11 weeks is longest I've heard anyone run it

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems the list of sarms that are worth using is continuously shrinking. At this point I can’t really think of one where the pros outweigh the cons. Pretty soon we’ll be saying “Just use anadrol. It’s a safer alternative to sarms!”

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn bro you've got an iron liver. 30 mg at 11 weeks is longest I've heard anyone run it
Im 3 weeks in on a planned 8 week run at 30 mg. Taking 750 mg TUDCA and 1000 mg NAC. No dark urine, but due to this thread if I get dark urine I may consider discontinuing.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I did 4 weeks 10/10/20/30 with nac and milk thistle and pee turned a tad darker but nothing worse than being a little dehydrated. Had an awesome leaning effect, increased vascularity, increased sex drive, increased strength. Also had a BP spike but nothing terrible. No other sides to speak of.

Yellowing eyes is some scary stuff though...

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I am running S23. Nearly 3 weeks in at 30 mg. Just so I can be on the lookout, was the urine noticeably dark when coming out or was it only noticeable when it hit the toilet?
Noticed it in the toilet. Also had that distinct odor to it. I would experience the same effect towards the tail end of methylated oral runs. I'm talking SD, Phera and the like back in the day when they were first on the scene. That was after 4 or 5 weeks though. S23 took me there in 2 weeks. Taking Tudca and Nac with no drinking and clean eating.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol. Then I jumped right into a 7 week anavar cycle with no break (on TRT) Towards the end of the anavar run I started feeling like crap though, no appetite, extremely lethargic when out for a drink. I looked good in a bathing suit though! LOL. It only took about a week after the cycle was over to start feeling normal again. BTW this is not recommended. I do indeed have a bad ass liver obviously

Admin_Error

Awards
Im 3 weeks in on a planned 8 week run at 30 mg. Taking 750 mg TUDCA and 1000 mg NAC. No dark urine, but due to this thread if I get dark urine I may consider discontinuing.
I'd bump the the TUDCA to 1.5g and split the dosing. I would add in extra potassium & sodium to aid in hydration along with preferably a gallon of water a day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran multiple sarms cycles in the past where I stacked sarms with other sarms at high dosages with almost little to no, NOTICABLE side effects..

My most recent cycle I ran LGD (20mg/ed) for 6 weeks then stacked/added S23 (30mg/ed).

I also began running CEL cycle support and CEL TUDCA 5 weeks into because I knew the S23 was going to be a bit harsh harsh... but damn WTF

About a week after adding S23 I noticed a huge color change in my urine, it’s usually pale yellow to clear always but it turned orange and stayed orange the entire day even when consuming gallons of water.. it would turn slightly lighter later in the day.

So I continued and now it’s week 10 where my urine is still the same orange color and now the whites of my eyes have turned slightly yellow (jaundice)....

I feel fine and notice no other side effects but I immediately dropped the S23 when I noticed my eyes were turning yellow and now dropped the LGD a few days later... I am still continuing the CEL cycle assist and Tudca....

I will never touch S23 again.... anyone else with similar stories about developing Jaundice or dark pee during any cycle?

Thought it was a little severe considering I was taking tudca and cycle support...
Where'd you get it from?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased both LGD and S23 from IRC.BIO after seeing some good reviews and very good deals...

Again I am currently 8 caps/ED as recommended per the bottle of CEL Cycle Assist, I just bumped it to 12 caps.

I am also taking 2 caps of CEL Tudca (500mg) which I also bumped up to 3 caps (750mg) every day. I’m going to buy a few more bottles and up the dosage.

Besides the visible sides (eyes and darker pee) I feel completely fine which I have all cycle.

My pee comes out a bit darker sometimes orange, it’s obviously darker when it hits the toilet. Never brown or anything just a dehydrated yellow/orange color.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the dosages from previous logs, I have zero issues running LGD and RAD at 20mg/ED for 12+ weeks. I did not notice any real difference between using RAD with LGD compared to S23, other than the awful sides and a tad bit more lean

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased both LGD and S23 from IRC.BIO after seeing some good reviews and very good deals...

Again I am currently 8 caps/ED as recommended per the bottle of CEL Cycle Assist, I just bumped it to 12 caps.

I am also taking 2 caps of CEL Tudca (500mg) which I also bumped up to 3 caps (750mg) every day. I’m going to buy a few more bottles and up the dosage.

Besides the visible sides (eyes and darker pee) I feel completely fine which I have all cycle.

My pee comes out a bit darker sometimes orange, it’s obviously darker when it hits the toilet. Never brown or anything just a dehydrated yellow/orange color.
IRC.BIO is legit too bad they shut down, not many good places to go for cheap sarms. Lot of other places are underdosed or just straight up prohormones

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still disagree that SARMs aren't useful. Mk677 is stellar in PCT for holding on to gains. I love SARMs. I'll be running an LGD S23 cycle soon. I expect to see nice results from the bulk.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
MK677 isnt technically a sarm is it? Ive used osta and it was garbage as everyone says. Ive also used lgd and got good strength gains during a cut but i went w/o a test base and was pretty lethargic at week 8. It sounds like LGD and RAD are the only SARMS that are worth anything

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
It seems the list of sarms that are worth using is continuously shrinking. At this point I can’t really think of one where the pros outweigh the cons. Pretty soon we’ll be saying “Just use anadrol. It’s a safer alternative to sarms!”
I’ve never used Anadrol or sarms, only dmz/msten and test. At this point id say “**** it why not just pop some anadrol”, the sides seem maybe even worse on some sarms??

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd bump the the TUDCA to 1.5g and split the dosing. I would add in extra potassium & sodium to aid in hydration along with preferably a gallon of water a day.
Ya, gonna order another bottle of OL TUDCA so I can up the dosage Tudca from 750 mg to 1500 mg. I’ll be popping it all day! Just don’t want to discontinue this cycle early. Was gonna take 8 weeks off after this 8 week cycle and run the S23 again as I am having great results, but may have to wait on that and run something else next. Seems like even a methylated designer like DMZ would be easier on the liver lol!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never used Anadrol or sarms, only dmz/msten and test. At this point id say “**** it why not just pop some anadrol”, the sides seem maybe even worse on some sarms??
facts; anadrol medical study showed 40 or so participants taking 150 mg of anadrol a day for 24 week;s result was testosterone and LH/FSH did drop 50% but they did not get shut down. If LGD or S23 does the same(possible anadrol is harsher on the liver) why not just take Anadrol?

Admin_Error

Awards
Ya, gonna order another bottle of OL TUDCA so I can up the dosage Tudca from 750 mg to 1500 mg. I’ll be popping it all day! Just don’t want to discontinue this cycle early. Was gonna take 8 weeks off after this 8 week cycle and run the S23 again as I am having great results, but may have to wait on that and run something else next. Seems like even a methylated designer like DMZ would be easier on the liver lol!
Time on + pct = time off. Don't rush things. Your health is more important than gains. I'd get bloods after this cycle. Then after your pct + time off I would do bloods again to make sure your able to start another cycle.

There a lot better stuff then S23 imo that tried and true. I personally wouldn't touch S23. I've seen the blood work of people who even @ a low dosage of @ 10mg there liver numbers were over 600-1200+ in both AST & ALT and there lipids wreck along with shut down (some even on trt). The sides reported weren't good. Now you have OP comments with potential jaundice; just added to the mix that S23 a no no at least in my books.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time on + pct = time off. Don't rush things. Your health is more important than gains. I'd get bloods after this cycle. Then after your pct + time off I would do bloods again to make sure your able to start another cycle.

There a lot better stuff then S23 imo that tried and true. I personally wouldn't touch S23. I've seen the blood work of people who even @ a low dosage of @ 10mg there liver numbers were over 600-1200+ in both AST & ALT and there lipids wreck along with shut down (some even on trt). The sides reported weren't good. Now you have OP comments with potential jaundice; just added to the mix that S23 a no no at least in my books.
I am on trt, thus no pct so for me time on equals time off (e.g. 8 week cycle, then 8 week off, repeat). Ya I think your right about S23. It is not worth it. I am not going to run it again. I am glad this guy made this thread to warn everyone. I knew it was hard on the liver before I took it, but jaundice??!!! You would get more gains from DMZ and it will hit your liver less. I do want to finish my cycle since I have already purchased the S23, started it, and invested so much money in TUDCA. If I get the dark pee I will be discontinuing. I get liver and lipid bloods before starting each cycle, but not right after a cycle due to cost. I figured I already my lipids and liver values are tanked so what is the point in paying for the bloods. Get my test levels checked every 3 or 4 months by the doctor since I am on trt.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
T
I've seen the blood work of people who even @ a low dosage of @ 10mg there liver numbers were over 600-1200+ in both AST & ALT and there lipids wreck along with shut down (some even on trt)..
I don’t see how it is possible for S23 to shut you down if you are on trt.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not possible haha,when you are on TRT you are already shut down. But yes, I would STOP at any signs of dark pee. I will never touch this crap again, it’s Just shocking while only 5/6 weeks in and taking a cycle support and tudca I get these sides lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not possible haha,when you are on TRT you are already shut down. But yes, I would STOP at any signs of dark pee. I will never touch this crap again, it’s Just shocking while only 5/6 weeks in and taking a cycle support and tudca I get these sides lol
Ya it is crazy! Hope you get well soon. The liver has an amazing ability to bounce back. You gonna go to a doctor man?

Admin_Error

Awards
I am on trt, thus no pct so for me time on equals time off (e.g. 8 week cycle, then 8 week off, repeat). Ya I think your right about S23. It is not worth it. I am not going to run it again. I am glad this guy made this thread to warn everyone. I knew it was hard on the liver before I took it, but jaundice??!!! You would get more gains from DMZ and it will hit your liver less. I do want to finish my cycle since I have already purchased the S23, started it, and invested so much money in TUDCA. If I get the dark pee I will be discontinuing. I get liver and lipid bloods before starting each cycle, but not right after a cycle due to cost. I figured I already my lipids and liver values are tanked so what is the point in paying for the bloods. Get my test levels checked every 3 or 4 months by the doctor since I am on trt.
I don’t see how it is possible for S23 to shut you down if you are on trt.
Did not know you were on trt since at that time you never mentioned it until now. What I mean from shutdown, is this. So to start from the beginning.

TRT will have an effect on LH and FSH and it will shut you down. By shut down I mean natty test production due to the fact that LH and FSH are suppressed.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimics LH so it will keep your testicles functioning, produce sperm\semen, and make the boys produce a little test on their own. The fact that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimics LH means that it also suppresses natural LH production. Negative feedback loops.

TRT with no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) = LH, FSH shutdown and Natty T is suppressed. Sperm count lowers.
TRT with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) = LH and FSH still suppressed but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stimulates Natty T and sperm\semen production by mimicking (while also suppressing) LH.

Any outside AAS that you take will negatively affect your HPTA and shut you down completely.

So let's keep this part simple to. Let's say User A adds in a product B (S23). We know product B (S23) cause in drop test levels by 200-500+/.- depending dosage. Just because your on test doesn't mean product B (S23) won't drop your test level. You may not feel shutdown or that drop in your test levels because your test levels are optimal. Remember everyone also feels different at cretian test levels to.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Shutdown” while on trt from an anabolic doesn’t happen as that implies no test is present in your body (not talking about the person’s natty production of test here as of course that does shutdown for individuals after trt).May it lower your total test levels a bit? I suppose, but honestly don’t know. I am on 175 mg a week test which puts me in optimal total t levels so even if it went a little lower from running compounds I don’t have to worry about it. (This is one reason I wasn’t concerned about S23 being known for shutdown since I have a cruise dose of test). I just make sure I time my runs that it never coincides with scheduled trt bloodwork. I do know Sarms such as LGD 4033 will actually increase your free t if you are on trt which is a good thing.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So let's keep this part simple to. Let's say User A adds in a product B (S23). We know product B (S23) cause in drop test levels by 200-500+/.- depending dosage. Just because your on test doesn't mean product B (S23) won't drop your test level. You may not feel shutdown or that drop in your test levels because your test levels are optimal. Remember everyone also feels different at cretian test levels to.
Just because say a compound such as S23 may cause a decrease in total test levels by 200 to 500 points for someone with natty test doesn’t mean that for someone who is on trt their total t would also drop by this same amount. I highly doubt that since the test is being artificially infused for trt patients.. I suspect the drop would be much less.