ryansm compares Ultradrol to Superdrol<log

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
now someone needs to post bloods on UD when taking support supps, id be curious as to how differet they are
I just got some bloods after 13 days on UD @ 8mg/day. My liver support is TUDCA at 250mg/day.

I would post the file, but the system won't let me.

AST 60 (9-43)
ALT 81 (12-78)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Strong 2 posts....:grumble:

So you are saying your labs were higher than ryansm's at half his dosage, half his length of use, and with TUDCA support. Either you are a troll, which you probably are considering 2 posts since March yet you are nice enough to get bloods done and can't post them or your levels were already high.

Moving on, great overall log ryan, mucho kudos man!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong 2 posts....:grumble:

So you are saying your labs were higher than ryansm's at half his dosage, half his length of use, and with TUDCA support. Either you are a troll, which you probably are considering 2 posts since March yet you are nice enough to get bloods done and can't post them or your levels were already high.

Moving on, great overall log ryan, mucho kudos man!
These are actual lab results. I have seen the test. Here it is:

While burly doesn't have much of a rep here, I can assure you he is very much legit. Been a user over at PP for quite some time, along with an extensive history in competing and advanced level bodybuilding. He joined here to share information after this thread was linked on PP's forum.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I just got some bloods after 13 days on UD @ 8mg/day. My liver support is TUDCA at 250mg/day.

I would post the file, but the system won't let me.

AST 60 (9-43)
ALT 81 (12-78)
Thanks, Burlyman, for sharing your info here on AM! And also thanks to HTS for sharing the bloods; it's nice to see what others are experiencing from this both with and without support supps. :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I guess I just find it hard to believe that I ran it at the same dosage with less of a dosage of TUDCA for 2 weeks and my liver values did not change at all and his are elevated? He also did not provide a baseline. If his baseline was like 70 or something I'd be okay with it but no way it went from 20's to 80 in 2 weeks at 8mg with TUDCA. If so then he has hepatitis lol.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I guess I just find it hard to believe that I ran it at the same dosage with less of a dosage of TUDCA for 2 weeks and my liver values did not change at all and his are elevated? He also did not provide a baseline. If his baseline was like 70 or something I'd be okay with it but no way it went from 20's to 80 in 2 weeks at 8mg with TUDCA. If so then he has hepatitis lol.
I think I'd run both TUDCA and pre-load milk thistle for any Methyl compound, regardless of what others experience. It's weird how different peoples bodies react to different things--I'll bet most people would faint if they did pre and post bloods after a weekend of heavy partying and fast food bingeing!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people are susceptible to certain drugs/supplements causing liver problems. If you happen to be one of these people liver "protection" won't really matter much. If not that liver protection supplements may help somewhat. I wouldn't bet my life on liver protection actually protecting your liver from a hepatotoxic drug.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Some people are susceptible to certain drugs/supplements causing liver problems. If you happen to be one of these people liver "protection" won't really matter much. If not that liver protection supplements may help somewhat. I wouldn't bet my life on liver protection actually protecting your liver from a hepatotoxic drug.
If you are susceptible, which most of the bodybuilding population shouldn't be, then you shouldn't be taking PH's anyways. The problem with bloodwork being posted here is we don't have any patient history. Who knows how many comorbidities they have or what they are doing while taking this stuff (drinking, social drugs, etc.). Ryansm's bloodwork completely makes sense and is fantastic in my opinion as was mine. However, the bloods posted above are not right based on 8mg with that much TUDCA.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are susceptible, which most of the bodybuilding population shouldn't be, then you shouldn't be taking PH's anyways. The problem with bloodwork being posted here is we don't have any patient history. Who knows how many comorbidities they have or what they are doing while taking this stuff (drinking, social drugs, etc.). Ryansm's bloodwork completely makes sense and is fantastic in my opinion as was mine. However, the bloods posted above are not right based on 8mg with that much TUDCA.
Well as I stated, I am very familiar with burly, and know of some of his previous cycles. Honestly, I don't find his bloodwork particularly alarming. He is out of range, but we have seen worse with SD, etc.. There is also the fact that some will see a rise in ALT/AST from workouts/hormones irregardless of strong toxicity. I am not trying to advocate against UD (Bloodwork, his included, is what led me to order a bottle), but I do think that simply supplementing with UDCA and assuming there is no risk isn't the right way to go about it as well.

You have to remember, there are guys that see a sharp contrast in LFTs from moderate doses of "light" methyls like anavar as well, so seeing a contrast in bloodwork, irregardless of support supplements isn't exactly unexpected. As stated previously, Jake himself warns of the toxicity potential of this product.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't fabricate bloods... he really has no reason to. He's one of the more down-to-earth guys from our home board. He has no affiliation with any company, he's endorsing Ultradrol simply by taking it and logging it, etc. etc. etc.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as I stated, I am very familiar with burly, and know of some of his previous cycles. Honestly, I don't find his bloodwork particularly alarming. He is out of range, but we have seen worse with SD, etc.. There is also the fact that some will see a rise in ALT/AST from workouts/hormones irregardless of strong toxicity. I am not trying to advocate against UD (Bloodwork, his included, is what led me to order a bottle), but I do think that simply supplementing with UDCA and assuming there is no risk isn't the right way to go about it as well.

You have to remember, there are guys that see a sharp contrast in LFTs from moderate doses of "light" methyls like anavar as well, so seeing a contrast in bloodwork, irregardless of support supplements isn't exactly unexpected. As stated previously, Jake himself warns of the toxicity potential of this product.
small off topic question (off thread anyway)

I was wondering what the y-GTP is?

I was looking at my old bloods from the donation clinic in Japan and they have the ALT (GTP), and the y-GTP. No AST.

I also read a research paper saying that generally speaking, ALT is insulin resistance markers and the y-GTP is a marker of inflammation.

Any idea on if it is just another name for AST? or is it a different thing all together?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
He didn't fabricate bloods... he really has no reason to. He's one of the more down-to-earth guys from our home board. He has no affiliation with any company, he's endorsing Ultradrol simply by taking it and logging it, etc. etc. etc.
Not just about faking it, if you vouch for him that is fine, all I am saying is there is more to the story here, we also don't have a baseline level, he could have been at 70 prior and 80 afterwards. I see bloodwork every day of my life and that is the only reason I am commenting on it ;).

G

greaser

Awards
Not just about faking it, if you vouch for him that is fine, all I am saying is there is more to the story here, we also don't have a baseline level, he could have been at 70 prior and 80 afterwards. I see bloodwork every day of my life and that is the only reason I am commenting on it ;).
Firstly, Burly posts all the time on the PP home page and his word is beyond repute. Second, his bloods really aren't that bad. I've had LFTs over 100 and that was from moderately dosed Hdrol while running liver protection. And my base line levels are normal. These compounds effect everyone differently. But again, his levels aren't very high at all, especially for a double methyl.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
small off topic question (off thread anyway)

I was wondering what the y-GTP is?

I was looking at my old bloods from the donation clinic in Japan and they have the ALT (GTP), and the y-GTP. No AST.

I also read a research paper saying that generally speaking, ALT is insulin resistance markers and the y-GTP is a marker of inflammation.

Any idea on if it is just another name for AST? or is it a different thing all together?
I actually am unfamiliar with it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe. Thanks. That's why I'm going to get a full panel blood test when I go home for vacation in feb... Gotta look up how much it'll cost. Specially since I don't know how my health insurance from japan is going to help in Hawaii.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe. Thanks. That's why I'm going to get a full panel blood test when I go home for vacation in feb... Gotta look up how much it'll cost. Specially since I don't know how my health insurance from japan is going to help in Hawaii.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice places you get to spend time in bubba. Japan is a little "shakey" for me right now but Hawaii is paradise.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You livin in japan now too buddy?
Nope...been stateside for awhile now. Living in the desert where there are no natural disasters to worry about. Lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope...been stateside for awhile now. Living in the desert where there are no natural disasters to worry about. Lol
Haha. I hear ya. We got a typhoon hitting us now. And even if all the trains are on time I still gotta get from my house to the station in wind and rain.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No thankyou! All we have out here is about 3 months of triple digit heat and the rest of the year it's heaven and I can get to Cali,Vegas, or snow in no time. Love it out here.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thankyou! All we have out here is about 3 months of triple digit heat and the rest of the year it's heaven and I can get to Cali,Vegas, or snow in no time. Love it out here.
And you have access to cheap supps and great gyms. Oh and I'd assume some pretty good eats. Even on a diet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you have access to cheap supps and great gyms. Oh and I'd assume some pretty good eats. Even on a diet.
It's all here. Ok, time to return to the topic at hand. Sorry for the hijack Ryan. How is PCT going?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea Ryan sorry!
Hope your pct is going well.

B

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Well the results are more favorable than SD or M1T and even Hdrol, which all had my hdl in the teens. SD and M1T my LFT's were elevated over 100 after only a couple weeks. I didn't use any supporting supps, and from these numbers I garner that UD isn't as toxic as SD or M1T imo.
Sounds like mg for mg it is pretty similar to SD.. If you ran it at 20-30mg I am sure your bloods would look the exact same as SD.. From what I can tell this compound is very similar to SD (with the exception of sides but may be because the dose is lower.) People are getting the same gains from this at 8mg as they would from SD at 10mg.. and would probably get similar at 16mg as they would from SD at 20.. Bloods probably look better on this compound because the dose is lower.. But lower is lower.. dose dependent or not.. I have a bottle on the way and will let everyone know my comparison as a Superdrol lover..

Thanks-
K-

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like mg for mg it is pretty similar to SD.. If you ran it at 20-30mg I am sure your bloods would look the exact same as SD.. From what I can tell this compound is very similar to SD (with the exception of sides but may be because the dose is lower.) People are getting the same gains from this at 8mg as they would from SD at 10mg.. and would probably get similar at 16mg as they would from SD at 20.. Bloods probably look better on this compound because the dose is lower.. But lower is lower.. dose dependent or not.. I have a bottle on the way and will let everyone know my comparison as a Superdrol lover..

Thanks-
K-

Interested on your thoughts.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im interested too. i just finished SD a few months ago and hated the lethargy so much. I won a bottle of Ultradrol for a log from the company. But i am worried about lethargy like i had on sd. I have some 1-T LV from PP that i've never used. would that be good at all

B

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Interested on your thoughts.
I will be starting on Friday.. I am not going to log it due to not having the time (hence 200 posts since 06) but I will update everyone; maybe post a thread on how it is going after 1-2 weeks and what the final results are. Superdrol is by far my favorite roid to come to the legal market but I like to try the new ones when they come out.. Haven't found one yet that can match SD for clean, dry, maintainable muscle. Despite all of the fancy A:A ratios (Epi, Phera, now UD) which look better on paper.. I am willing to give it a shot, I liked Phera but not so much for muscle gains.. I screwed anything and everything in sight like a horse in heat on it.. Definately a fun one..

Thanks-
K-

B

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
im interested too. i just finished SD a few months ago and hated the lethargy so much. I won a bottle of Ultradrol for a log from the company. But i am worried about lethargy like i had on sd. I have some 1-T LV from PP that i've never used. would that be good at all
Best way to do it is to buy some Test.. It is fairly cheap and easy to find (or make if you are a cattle farmer.) You don't need to run it at full dose but it will make you feel better while you are cycling.. Some people say DHEA and/or 5-HTP help but I cannot vouch for that and would just go with the Test if possible.. Otherwise you could try shortening the cycle, lowering the dosage or stacking different roids..

HereToStudy should have you covered on the 1-T LV question.. I will let him answer that one..

Thanks-
K-

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def would go with the 1T LV. It would only add to your lethargy. PPs Dermacrine would have been their product to grab, but it's hard to find now. Otherwise you could add 4-ad to help combat the lethargy.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Def would go with the 1T LV. It would only add to your lethargy. PPs Dermacrine would have been their product to grab, but it's hard to find now. Otherwise you could add 4-ad to help combat the lethargy.
AndroMass is the new Dermacrine essentially.

Its def going to give you a lot more test then either Dermacrine or 4-AD from AMS..... I wish good 'ol 4-AndroDiol was still available, its a crime it was banned.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
How has the gains retention gone Ryan?

Hanging on to any of those lbs? I cant think that it was much more then glycogen stores though in just 2 weeks and not much time to fill in or solidify.

Still got a bottle on the way to add to my stash.... think 8mg really should be where everyone starts.... 12mg max. Just dont think that the benefits can possibly outweigh the risks at that point and your def going to see worse lipid panels at 4 weeks then 13 days....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How has the gains retention gone Ryan?

Hanging on to any of those lbs? I cant think that it was much more then glycogen stores though in just 2 weeks and not much time to fill in or solidify.

Still got a bottle on the way to add to my stash.... think 8mg really should be where everyone starts.... 12mg max. Just dont think that the benefits can possibly outweigh the risks at that point and your def going to see worse lipid panels at 4 weeks then 13 days....
Didn't keep anything considering I have been out of the gym since my injury and like you stated it was mostly glycogen. Let me know how it treats you.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot I'm running it at 24 mg's I'm thinking I should go get some mid cycle bloods done now

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24mg? holy sh*t dude. why double the dosage?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
24mg? holy sh*t dude. why double the dosage?
I had two bottles and started at 12 and have worked my way up to 24 mg now and seeing great results only noticeable side is elevated blood pressure

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had ran culver concepts methyl stenelone at 30 and other than it raising my psa short term and ruining cholesterol it was great

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had ran culver concepts methyl stenelone at 30 and other than it raising my psa short term and ruining cholesterol it was great
Hasn't every methyl sten on the market before ultradrol tested as something else ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hasn't every methyl sten on the market before ultradrol tested as something else ?
Anataeus says that. I trust the person I know involved with culver concepts who says he saw the COA, as I've known him for a long time. Its not surprising for them to make a marketing claim.....

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anataeus says that. I trust the person I know involved with culver concepts who says he saw the COA, as I've known him for a long time. Its not surprising for them to make a marketing claim.....
Yea I could see that

D

darkwing

Awards
I am looking for another weeks worth of UD. PM me if anybody has some. Thanks

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I am looking for another weeks worth of UD. PM me if anybody has some. Thanks
really? who hangs onto a weeks worth??? just buy another bottle dude!then youll have 3 weeks worth left over, lol

D

darkwing

Awards
Some people have some extras, does not have to be a weeks worth. For what I am getting on this so far, I am not willing to spend another 50 bucks

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmm... sad story.. most saw gains of a lb a day in the first week of dosing 8mg... your not???

n I quite honestly know of very few people that dont run a full bottle thats started without wanting it to extend another cycle like they did with the first half of that second bottle... im just saying you should do the same.... and if your not "gaining" id be looking into upping the cals and changing up the routine, not adding more weeks to a compound that isnt worth "what im getting so far"

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy, Since Methylstenbolone seems to be more androgenic than superdrol how would you compare the strength gains. I assume they would be better with the methylstenbolone.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I think that SD's ability to cram in tons of carbs to glycogen stores though does WONDERS for adding to strength gains(i dont know if Ultradrol share this capability)... so A:A ratios may not be all that should be taken into account here...

Of course real world results are key and YMMV between persons....