RS Transaderm Questions

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I started yesterday and I have a few questions about safety. I have kids so I'm very nervous about transferring it to them.

If I wash my hands with soap and then purell, is it safe to say transfer via the hands is unlikely?

How long does it take to fully absorb after application to where there is no risk of transfer.

Thanks everyone.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Washing your hands should do the trick. It dries fast, but I'm not certain if dried = absorbed (I'd guess not exactly)

A rep should chime in shortly, those guys are usually fast.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Washing your hands should do the trick. It dries fast, but I'm not certain if dried = absorbed (I'd guess not exactly)

A rep should chime in shortly, those guys are usually fast.
Thanks!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transmission worries can definitely be controlled just by simply washing your hands. That will take care of any possibility of it passing to your children or others. If you wanted to take it a step further you could always apply it with a pair of latex gloves and throw them away after applying but IMO that is not necessary. I have a wife and very young kids myself and just making sure my hands are washed and that the transaderm is dry before putting a shirt on is all the control you should need. The good news is that Transaderm dries in seconds, so shirt bleed through should never be a problem ;)

As far as how long it takes to absorb, Transaderm is slowly absorbed and released into the body and has a long half life which is why one dose per day is all that is needed

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Transmission worries can definitely be controlled just by simply washing your hands. That will take care of any possibility of it passing to your children or others. If you wanted to take it a step further you could always apply it with a pair of latex gloves and throw them away after applying but IMO that is not necessary. I have a wife and very young kids myself and just making sure my hands are washed and that the transaderm is dry before putting a shirt on is all the control you should need. The good news is that Transaderm dries in seconds, so shirt bleed through should never be a problem ;)

As far as how long it takes to absorb, Transaderm is slowly absorbed and released into the body and has a long half life which is why one dose per day is all that is needed
Thank you very much for your reply I'm very impressed with how fast it dries. I look forward to the next couple weeks. Starting a pmag cycle on Monday, I hear transaderm is perfect to combat lethargy and help libido.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much for your reply I'm very impressed with how fast it dries. I look forward to the next couple weeks. Starting a pmag cycle on Monday, I hear transaderm is perfect to combat lethargy and help libido.
That is exactly what it is great for. It works great as a test base for any PH cycle, so you should enjoy it with the Pmag ;)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i never had libido shutdown on my 6.5 week dzine run of 30/30/45/45/45/60 plus 3 more days of 60. transderm is great it washes off so easy, it dries so fast.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will be fine. Just make sure to wash your hands and wear a shirt when holding the kids.

Transaderm is an excellent test base for a cycle. If your not going to inject test this is the next best thing

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you work at all, i'd apply the lotion before going to work, this way you can give the transaderm more than enough time to dry, even if it's already dry, just another measure to take to ensure it's completely gone

if your worried about it coming through your clothing, which i dont' think it would....try wearing a beater under all your shirts to add an extra layer

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
if you work at all, i'd apply the lotion before going to work, this way you can give the transaderm more than enough time to dry, even if it's already dry, just another measure to take to ensure it's completely gone

if your worried about it coming through your clothing, which i dont' think it would....try wearing a beater under all your shirts to add an extra layer
I agree with this.....transaderm will dry in 5min or less in my experience. Just put it on right when you get out of the shower.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this.....transaderm will dry in 5min or less in my experience. Just put it on right when you get out of the shower.
Applying right after the shower is also the best for absorption. Your pores will be opened up and cleansed and it will be a great time to apply it ;)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
lets be real, it dries in 2 mins. nothing to worry about people. young gotti lol wearing extra layers? a little extreme bud.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established

That is exactly when I apply, right before I leave for the day. Gotta love how fast this stuff dries.

How have the solo logs been with this? I'm running it with pmag now, so far so good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lets be real, it dries in 2 mins. nothing to worry about people. young gotti lol wearing extra layers? a little extreme bud.
your right it is extreme, but with kids around, if he was that worried it may be worth it

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the only other thing out besides some of the 4ad's and stuff is the new Andromass v3 and dermacrine but the andro stuff is expensive but you can make great gains on just that. one hell of a testbase but you pay a huge price tag. i only have 1 bottle of trans left : (

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I've only been using Transaderm for a few days, but I feel awesome. I have a intense focus and nice clean energy, really enjoying it so far.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only been using Transaderm for a few days, but I feel awesome. I have a intense focus and nice clean energy, really enjoying it so far.
Those effects are pretty good with Transaderm. I always had a great sense of well-being on it ;)

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Those effects are pretty good with Transaderm. I always had a great sense of well-being on it ;)
Any thoughts on using 6 sprays ED? I don't think I will need to, just curious how the results have been when increasing the dose.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on using 6 sprays ED? I don't think I will need to, just curious how the results have been when increasing the dose.
I've ran it all the way up to 8 pumps and it was great. The only negative is that you will retain more water at the higher dose, but an AI would help that ;)

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
In week 2 of transaderm at 5 pumps a day. So far no lethargy at all on Pmag at 100mg. I was wondering if it's worth going to 6 pumps a day. Anybody have any experience increasing dose? is it worth it?

Also, I've been applying it only to my chest and shoulders. Should I apply to other areas to spread it around more?

Thanks!

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Btw. I'm 6' 236 right now. Not sure if size should determine dosage increase or not with transaderm.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In week 2 of transaderm at 5 pumps a day. So far no lethargy at all on Pmag at 100mg. I was wondering if it's worth going to 6 pumps a day. Anybody have any experience increasing dose? is it worth it?

Also, I've been applying it only to my chest and shoulders. Should I apply to other areas to spread it around more?

Thanks!
i have no experience with 6 pumps but i dont' see it being a problem.....i would try and spread the transaderm as much as possible, cover the shoulders and upper chest as best as possible....the thin layer should ensure it gets absorbed better and fully rather than lotion sitting on top of lotion in a thick layer that may not absorb as well

steppinRazor

Awards

Thanks!
shouldnt be a problem upping the dose. i use about 8 pumps.. apply on the shoulders and my balls.. i would stay away from applying on the chest, ive heard the conversion in that area is more likely to be.. estrogen?? or something along those lines.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran up to 8 pumps with no AI and no problems. Definstay away from the chest with Transaderm. It is likely to cause more conversion to estrogen in those areas. Shoulders and upper back are the best areas ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't like applying it to my balls; made them feel really inflamed.

I was doing 5 pumps for a while. One pump on the top of each foot and one pump on each should/trap area and one pump on my upper chest.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i did 6 pumps a day 2 on each should and 1 on each inside part of leg. i am 2 weeks into a long d-zine cycle 30/45/45/45/45/60 plus 3 extra days on 60 so 6.5 weeks to use up 2 bottles and i ran transderm for the first time as well as using Torem as a serm. I must say this long highdose cycle of a stronger PH was amazing. im sure its the combo of having a "test base" as well as torem but i am diging it! i am recoving faster than my pmag and hdrol cycles in the past.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ive done 9, with 1 cap of mr supp bromo ed. on ph's too

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

well said

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't like applying it to my balls; made them feel really inflamed.

I was doing 5 pumps for a while. One pump on the top of each foot and one pump on each should/trap area and one pump on my upper chest.
I never had a problem applying to "the boys" 2 pumps there for the extra DHT conversion and then 3 to each shoulder is what I did

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.
Yeh that is a big one with Transaderm. Hunger goes up big time due to the increased anabolism.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeh that is a big one with Transaderm. Hunger goes up big time due to the increased anabolism.
It was great I definitely recommended it to my friends. I am including it in every cycle from here on out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was great I definitely recommended it to my friends. I am including it in every cycle from here on out.
That is a good call man. It compliments any and all PH cycles beautifully with a great OTC test base :sgrin:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That is a good call man. It compliments any and all PH cycles beautifully with a great OTC test base :sgrin:
Even on a cutting cycle? I guess i'm more concerned about bloat....got a cutting cycle coming up and trans is something i want to run but am concerned about the bloat since i'm trying to lean out

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You will be safe man. I have never experienced any bloat using it.

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
As I understand rs- transaderm gives hunger... interesting to put it in a cycle of cutting?
And how counter this hunger?

spen418

Awards
I will be receiving my first bottle of RS Transaderm tomorrow and looking for some guidance. I am 48 years old, 5'9" and 225lbs. I am looking to cut about 25 more pounds of fat and make some moderate muscle gains. I current hit the gym 3 day a week for about 45 minutes. What is recommended for a beginner like me in order to get the best results? Do I need to change my diet, do I need to increase my protein intake, should I be working out like a beast? Any direction or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
spen418

spen418

Awards
Received Transaderm

Just received my first bottle today and it is about 3/4 full. Has anyone had the same experience? I'm feeling ripped off and might return the bottle.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received my first bottle today and it is about 3/4 full. Has anyone had the same experience? I'm feeling ripped of and might return the bottle.
How much is this? Looks about the same as Dermacrine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just received my first bottle today and it is about 3/4 full. Has anyone had the same experience? I'm feeling ripped off and might return the bottle.
That is how it comes. You will still get all the pumps you are suppose to.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much is this? Looks about the same as Dermacrine.
Yea it has tne same ingedient profile as Dermacrine. It last almost twice as long, but it is usually more then twice the cost. I use Dermacrine and Transaderm interchangeably. Which ever has the better deal going is what I usually go with.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm was a really good deal when it first came out. The carrier was much better and the cost was on par. Now it's just too expensive. If it came back down in price I would buy some more