RPN Havoc / Epistane designer steroid cycle!

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Stats \
5'10"
12% BF
Hoping for a dry, lean, keep able 8-10 lbs, I heard epi was good for this. I'll be happy with 6 lbs if all goes well.

Cycle
Epistane split up and dosed 3 times a day on wake up, pre workout, and before bed
Days 1-2 30 mg
Days 3-14 40 mg
Days 15-28 50 mg
Days 29-35 60 mg
PCT
Nolvadex taking in the morning on wake up
Days 36-49 40 mg
Days 50-65 20 mg

Diet
I will be eating relatively clean, around 4000 calories so about an 800 calories surplus
Will be taking multi and fish oil

Training
My training will be normal, fairly heavy for around 5 reps on compounds, then 8-12 on isolation exercises

Please do not tell me to use test as my first cycle, I can't have needles around the house and I don't have a source, well I do but I don't know if it's 100%
Last thing please tell me if I can improve if my pct or anything else in the cycle, I have done tons of research but I don't want to miss anything. My cycle starts Monday. 9/12

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run for 6 weeks and don't go over 40mg. Slow and steady bro

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I will run for 6 weeks!

gdfunnelcake

Awards
I will most like run it like this, as I heard going below 30 mg isn't worth it. I have read many logs of people saying it's better in the 50-60 mg range. I am new to this, so everyone's help is greatly appreciated! :approve:
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
------
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
30/0
------
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
------
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
------
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
------ Might go to 50 if I'm daring
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
40/0
------
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
------
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
0/40
------
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
------
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
0/20
------
0/20
0/20

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont taper down stay with 40 all the way through if you're feeling ambitious you can hop to 50 or 60 but it will shut you down a bit more and probably won't provide much more gains than the 40. Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated, don't taper. Will be a waste of your last week's of cycle and won't make pct any easier. 40mg was just as good as 60mg for me but side effects were much worse at 60mg.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Subbed interested in results. Don't forget before and after bro
Also does epistane convert and all you need an AI?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won't need an Ai on cycle, its the estrogen rebound post PCT you need to be prepared for.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
You won't need an Ai on cycle, its the estrogen rebound post PCT you need to be prepared for.
So he's solid with just a serm?
Sorry this just seems like a VERY basic cycle.
Cycle support, otc pct?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not 100% certain as I have not run epistane before, but I think most guys will run exemestane for 2-4 weeks after their 4 week pct to avoid gyno due to estrogen rebound. Maybe someone will chime in to confirm this.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed interested in results. Don't forget before and after bro
Also does epistane convert and all you need an AI?
Epistane is an active steroid, no conversions. Epistane does cause gyno in some users so an ai on hand would be very smart. Basic cycles are the best from what I've found, too much can get you messed up with really need more gains than something basic.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 is way too much imo

but best of luck in cycle .. I find 30-40 .. will give you same gainz and less sides.

Epi isnt a mild compound.

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Ok I want to start at 30 mg then go up if I don't feel any sides, I will stop at 40. BTW I wasn't go to taper down the dose if that's what you meant. The last 4 weeks are Nolva 40/40/20/20. Thanks for all the advice I start monday. I will most like post weekly updates as the cycle goes along!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup that sounds like a good plan .. also keep in mind it takes around mid 2nd-3rd week for it to fully kick in

Should be able to reach your goals .. yup keep us posted on gainz

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Just start my cycle, but my PCT is not in yet... The AI I ordered for my next cycle I have planned that I ordered after the PCT is already in but the PCT isn't. I contacted my source and hopefully will get this all sorted out. The tracking info still says pre-shipment, which means they have it and haven't scanned it, or haven't received the product. Will hopefully start within the next few days! If I got no pct within 3 weeks of the end of the cycle I will just order more!

mrgoomba

Awards
chiming in from someone who has done epi 2x. I always ran between 30-40, never exceeding 40. Last cycle I added dermacrine as a test base which really helped combat any lethargy. For PCT, no need for 40 nolva... just do the standard 20/20/10/10. I also did exemestane on my last cycle at 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Today in the gym I went off pumping out the reps with heavy weights... It was a push day and I killed it, just knowing that I am on something just makes me want to train so much harder! Also I got an email back from the company I bought my PCT from (I don't know if i'm allowed to say my source), they said that USPS is just being stupid, so hopefully I get my PCT soon! Also goomba 40/40/20/20 might be overkill for PCT but this is my first cycle and I am not concerned with money. I just want to be safe as their is less downside in over killing PCT slightly then possibly not recovering properly... I would run HCG if I didn't think it was completely unnecessary, and that it aromatizes and I don't want to run an AI... Plus I don't want to have needles around as I am in a situation where I can't, or I would be taking the safer route and run an actually injectable cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran epi over 30mg (the original dose people used to run) and have always had great cycles with it. Anything over 40mg is excessive IMO.

I would also pick up a bottle of Reduce XT for cortisol control in PCT.

mrgoomba

Awards
Today in the gym I went off pumping out the reps with heavy weights... It was a push day and I killed it, just knowing that I am on something just makes me want to train so much harder! Also I got an email back from the company I bought my PCT from (I don't know if i'm allowed to say my source), they said that USPS is just being stupid, so hopefully I get my PCT soon! Also goomba 40/40/20/20 might be overkill for PCT but this is my first cycle and I am not concerned with money. I just want to be safe as their is less downside in over killing PCT slightly then possibly not recovering properly... I would run HCG if I didn't think it was completely unnecessary, and that it aromatizes and I don't want to run an AI... Plus I don't want to have needles around as I am in a situation where I can't, or I would be taking the safer route and run an actually injectable cycle.
Just keep in mind that more is not always better. Not saying harm will come from 40/40/20/20 though - seen many people do it. If money is not an issue and you wanted to do it right, id still drop nolva to 20/20/10/10 and add in some clomid. Id also strongly urge the exemestane at least on hand, but preferably at 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 - of course, if money is not a concern and wanting to do things right.

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Thanks for your advice, but I think I will stick with 40/40/20/20 for PCT also I do have anastrozole on hand. I am not completely stupid, I research unlike most of the first cyclers on some boards. DAY 2: Workout was great today. Hit up some close and wide grip lat pull downs, cable rows, etc. I killed it today. No strength improvements as of yet. Also I found out what was happening with my PCT it turns out Nolvadex was out of stock, they are making it today and it is supposed to be shipped tomorrow! Thanks for listening!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
As stated, don't taper. Will be a waste of your last week's of cycle and won't make pct any easier. 40mg was just as good as 60mg for me but side effects were much worse at 60mg.
Yup same 40 mgs SWEET SPOT!

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Just wondering so I don't get fat is an 800 calorie surplus too much? If 8 lb LBM is achievable with this cycle I feel like then I would be spot on with the 800 calorie surplus thing. Someone plz chime in on this!

Last edited:
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering so I don't get fat is an 800 calorie surplus too much? If 8 lb LBM is achievable with this cycle I feel like then I would be spot on with the 800 calorie surplus thing. Someone plz chime in on this!
You won't get fat on 800 calorie surplus. Maybe do 500 the first week then 800 week 2 on if you are worried.

mrgoomba

Awards
Thanks for your advice, but I think I will stick with 40/40/20/20 for PCT also I do have anastrozole on hand. I am not completely stupid, I research unlike most of the first cyclers on some boards. DAY 2: Workout was great today. Hit up some close and wide grip lat pull downs, cable rows, etc. I killed it today. No strength improvements as of yet. Also I found out what was happening with my PCT it turns out Nolvadex was out of stock, they are making it today and it is supposed to be shipped tomorrow! Thanks for listening!
800 cals should be fine, but like others suggested, ease into it. You wont get fait and 8lb of LBM is very achievable. Someone else might need to chime in, but anastrozole is not what you want, this is an Armidex not Aromasin. You want a suicidal AI for your PCT with Epistane as you are trying to prevent rebound gyno. Armidex will suppress it, but not prevent rebound. Exemestane will also lower SHBG which should help increase free test. Exemestane would be the better choice.

I typically like to ping yates84 on these things as he has far better knowledge than I.

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Thanks for the opinion, I am not too worried about rebound gyno as I will have a serm on PCT. Speaking about PCT mine still hasn't shipped yet. I am gonna put a hold on my card so I don't pay for what I never receive. Probably gonna get some Clomid from another RC, as they seem to have the best reviews on eroids. Message me if I should order from a different source that could hook me up! :)

DAY 4:\
Today was chest day and I crushed it. I have been on a bench plateau. Crushed it got the 2x5 on the first two with 1x6 on the 3rd set. Before I was stuck at 5-5-4. Tomorrow is back day I hope I can crush it!

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Day 6
Today was leg day I did some front squats, no big PR's but I am almost back to were I was before an injury on front squats. Back pumps are now a thing... They are not that bad but I can notice them for sure. Tomorrow is a rest day and I hope I get a PR their...

In other news my PCT arrived, but when I asked my mother about where my package was, she said oh I have it, and why does it say NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. I made up some BS excuse about the FDA. I don't know where they are still and she says we are going to discuss this later. Pretty stupid, can't wait until I am under my own roof. She isn't even allowed to open my damn mail and now she has my PCT. Any ideas on how to convince her to give me them? I am probably gonna just explain everything, say that I felt I had low T from dieting a while back and thought these would help or just straight up say I am being safe if I have any problems I will tell you, just trust me. If I never get it back I will just go see a doctor in the 5th week and explain everything to him and hopefully get a prescription...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6
Today was leg day I did some front squats, no big PR's but I am almost back to were I was before an injury on front squats. Back pumps are now a thing... They are not that bad but I can notice them for sure. Tomorrow is a rest day and I hope I get a PR their...

In other news my PCT arrived, but when I asked my mother about where my package was, she said oh I have it, and why does it say NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. I made up some BS excuse about the FDA. I don't know where they are still and she says we are going to discuss this later. Pretty stupid, can't wait until I am under my own roof. She isn't even allowed to open my damn mail and now she has my PCT. Any ideas on how to convince her to give me them? I am probably gonna just explain everything, say that I felt I had low T from dieting a while back and thought these would help or just straight up say I am being safe if I have any problems I will tell you, just trust me. If I never get it back I will just go see a doctor in the 5th week and explain everything to him and hopefully get a prescription...
Your plan sounds good, that is what I would do. Can you order to a friends house?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I just told my wife it says that because it's not intended to be eaten. Say it's some bull**** that helps on sore joints so you rub it on but you don't injest it, hence why it says not for human consumption. Then pray she doesn't Google it.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Wife didnt parents probably will. I guess convince them you have breast cancer and can't afford the drugs from the pharmacy then. Or that you became a scientist and wanna do research? Yeah your fuxed if they search it.

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Got my damn PCT back Tamo 33mg/ml X 30ml, I made up some crap about SARMS and they are not steroids....

Day 7
Rest day today, tons of work to be done, tomorrow is push day. Have a nice day...

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Got my damn PCT back Tamo 33mg/ml X 30ml, I made up some crap about SARMS and they are not steroids....

Day 7
Rest day today, tons of work to be done, tomorrow is push day. Have a nice day...
And they bought it?! Suckers how old are you man still living at home? You old enough to really be doing this cycle?

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Ok I had to stop because of blood pressure problems... :/ Really disappointing got 1 week in and headaches, my face was red, and my neck was an inch thicker. Starting nolva today, just gonna do 33mg for 30 days. End results +3 lbs, + .5% bf. 2 lbs of muscle in a week not too bad. Never doing any of this again unless with an actual needle...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I had to stop because of blood pressure problems... :/ Really disappointing got 1 week in and headaches, my face was red, and my neck was an inch thicker. Starting nolva today, just gonna do 33mg for 30 days. End results +3 lbs, + .5% bf. 2 lbs of muscle in a week not too bad. Never doing any of this again unless with an actual needle...
Damn sorry to hear that man .. Yeah it's a schedule B drug and not to be taken lightly

Def need some sort of a base (maybe start a week or 2 early )

Pin or test gel (I've been using them, and they are amazing)

gdfunnelcake

Awards
Went to the doctor today told him everything... He said no PCT was needed after only 7 days, so I guess I will save my stuffz... :p Also blood pressure was way higher then normal! I still have headaches and I haven't taken it for 2 days now...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
omg shortest cycle I have seen.
wish opened this thread earlier.
EPISTANE IS POTENT SH!T.
all u needed is almost cut all sodium increase potassium magnesium ,TAURINE, hawthorn berry, cut grease and bad fat off ur diet no sh!ttt food basically .
but damn that was quick

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I had really good results on 20mg a day for two weeks then 30mg a day for two weeks - 4 weeks total. I stacked it with Dermacrine. Didnt lose Libido.