"Roid Juice"

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
if it's in any way related to jesus juice then yes.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno but I wouldn't try anything called that simply because of my stand to not purchase anything that sounds retarded.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Dunno but I wouldn't try anything called that simply because of my stand to not purchase anything that sounds retarded.
That's hilarious, Carlos Mencia would have the same answer. De-da-De!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Found this about it...
Roid Juice – TESTOSTERONE + IGF-1 Insulin + Creatine = Muscle Growth Never Seen Before

Our Roid Juice bodybuilders have been experiencing 14-30lbs of extreme muscle gain – now its your turn.

Roid Juice is the most powerful combination of ground breaking supplements today (worth £49.99 but no reserve). First and foremostly it combines the most powerful Testosterone boosters to simulate steroid like effects. Secondly it contains the 3 most powerful Insulin Boosters. The ingredients to Roid juice are:

Acetyl L Carnitine – converts to the Testosterone – massive muscle growth

Tribulus is the a powerful natural Testosterone Booster – HUGE 54% average increases in TESTOSTERONE (shown supplementing with 750mg per day – Phenomenal’s dose gives better results with 3000-5000mg and a high saponin content)

Alpha-Lipoic-Acid – world renowned Insulin Booster

L-Taurine – great for absorption of other nutrients and at boosting Insulin

Vandium – to Further pump up Insulin levels Vandium is added for a tri-effect on Insulin

Creatine – works even better with elevated testosterone and Insulin levels
Riiiiiiight.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Haha,never new ALA, ALC and Taurine's primary functions were that.

hmmm...

HAHAHAHA, I think I would push this off like any muscletech ad.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
thats a lot of increased insulin. especially with IGF-1 insulin in there. I dont think i could handle such a product.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See. See what happens when you goto BB.com and forget to close the door on the way back in Jayhawkk? These fellas sneak in, undected, like a vicous fart. They linger for a moment and then let their stench be known.

:)

SecretOfSteel

Awards
Haha,never new ALA, ALC and Taurine's primary functions were that.

hmmm...

HAHAHAHA, I think I would push this off like any muscletech ad.
you'd be surprised how many retards I run into who take muscletech/bsn ads as gospel

they SWEAR they're gonna get swole like ronnie on a "musclebuilder" like no-xplod

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
you'd be surprised how many retards I run into who take muscletech/bsn ads as gospel

they SWEAR they're gonna get swole like ronnie on a "musclebuilder" like no-xplod

I don't rip on BSN...I think they do make a half decent product that is over priced...There are a ton of supplements out there that are cheaper and work better but unlike muslcetech, they make something that I would use if someone gave it to me for free.

But I get your point.