love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if this a Final Review or just Random Thoughts;

After about one month and 30 capsules of Black Lion Research's Han Swolo I would have to say I was satisficed with the results. For me it did not work as advertised , but it did work! At my age a great pump is hard to come by and does not happen that often, so I don't think the lack of a pump everyday was the fault of the product. What I did notice (and Loved) was the full muscle feeling and look. A short time before I started I was down to 172 lbs (lowest in years) but I looked small and deflated, I was not happy with the way I looked or felt. Shortly after this I stared adding calories to my diet but I still looked like crap!! After 28 days on Han Swolo I added 5lbs and it was all in the muscle, same pant size same belt loop, arm and chest looking back to normal and I'm feeling Swole. Does Han Swolo work I say my trial was a success !! Thank you @brundel and the good folks at Black Lion Research !!
Thank you for the log and your honest feedback!! I love that you are feeling full/gaining muscle and feeling more confident!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the log and your honest feedback!! I love that you are feeling full/gaining muscle and feeling more confident!!
Thank you! I like it too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I get these side effects with all BLR products :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the great and honest review, brother!