kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drink a good amount of coffee

I get occasional headaches, but have had more lately
Silly question maybe, but any vision changes? I know when I need even a minor tweak in my contacts/glasses, I can get vicious headaches throughout the day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn lol accidently updated here lol.
No Problem !

Silly question maybe, but any vision changes? I know when I need even a minor tweak in my contacts/glasses, I can get vicious headaches throughout the day.
No I only wear reading glasses....But Thanks !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you get the headaches is it possible that you had not had any coffee that day or not as much as normal?
Caffeine withdrawals cause pretty severe headaches. Even 12- 24 hours without coffee will cause it in someone who drinks it every day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you get the headaches is it possible that you had not had any coffee that day or not as much as normal?
Caffeine withdrawals cause pretty severe headaches. Even 12- 24 hours without coffee will cause it in someone who drinks it every day.
I get those withdrawls and crazy headaches on weekends when i dont get my morning cup in...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a possibility ??? I will keep a close watch on my caffeine intake, it is warming up out side so I have been drinking less Hot Coffee, Thank you!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Agree with brundel, I stopped coffee once for about a week as I was drinking it daily, probably 6cups.

Had huge headaches for at least 3 days afterwards even with 1.5 gallons of water in my system.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 13 Body Weight 192lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Legs - Giant Sets

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15
Lying Leg Curl (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 25x15 (5) 25x15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 60x15 (3) 70x15

Squat (1) 95x15 (2) 115x15 (3) 135x10 (4) 155x8 (5) 185x6 Believe it or not I was very Happy with the 185 !!
Standing Calf Raise (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 135x15

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI and (1) more capsule at bed time.

No gym cardio this evening, went home and dug post holes !!

Nutrition

Carlories 1883
Fat 41g
Carbs 139g
Protein 243g

No headaches today, made sure to drink coffee every 4 hours...maybe that is the trick, time will tell ! Endurance on the squats was very good today, I felt like I could just keep on going!! After reading more and more on Follidrone I am very interested to see the benefits!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drink a good amount of coffee

I get occasional headaches, but have had more lately
Try lowering coffee intake and see if it helps.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Congrats on the Rep position.

I've noticed a lot of vascularity too. Noticed some on the front of my calves today while doing legs, that I hadn't had before...

jxv

Awards
So you gained 3lbs since started taking the new formulation while on deficit ? Did you noticed any bf% changes and/or Strength increases ?

ps btw,You're looking great

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you gained 3lbs since started taking the new formulation while on deficit ? Did you noticed any bf% changes and/or Strength increases ?

ps btw,You're looking great
Body fat is down (ie pants looser, abs more viable) and muscle is up. Strength and endurance are up also. and Thank you!

Good to see we here at AM already know what the rest of the world is just finding out!

Follidrone 1.JPG

jxv

Awards
Sounds sick.Any chance to add a small comparison chart(before&after) of stats,strength,bf% and/or even some blood work after the end of cycle ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds sick.Any chance to add a small comparison chart(before&after) of stats,strength,bf% and/or even some blood work after the end of cycle ?
We should have all of that at the end of the log !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a great article in MD!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great Rocket!! Some great squatting too!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14 Body Weight 192lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Shoulders - All Movement Super Set

Over Head Press (1) 45x16 (2) 65x16 (3) 85x15 (4) 95x10 (5) 115x5
Side Lateral Raises (1) 10x15 (2) 15x15 (3) 15x15 (4) 20x12

Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 20x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 30x15 (5) 35x15
Machine Side Lateral Raises (1) 5x12 (2) 5x10 (3) 5x10

Broomstick Twist

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI and (1) more capsule at bed time.

No cardio this evening

Nutrition

Carlories 1721
Fat 53g
Carbs 96g
Protein 219g

I started this log 2 weeks ago and by now I was hoping to be down 4-6lbs, however I am up 3 and tickled to death ! My pants are looser, my abs are more visible and my vascularity maybe at an all time high, I have lost fat and put on muscle and that is not near as easy to do at 57 years of age as it was at 27, so this has been a GREAT TWO WEEKS!! I have about enough supplies to go about 3 more weeks, I'm thinking a 2 week break and doing it all over again!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started this log 2 weeks ago and by now I was hoping to be down 4-6lbs, however I am up 3 and tickled to death ! My pants are looser, my abs are more visible and my vascularity maybe at an all time high, I have lost fat and put on muscle and that is not near as easy to do at 57 years of age as it was at 27, so this has been a GREAT TWO WEEKS!! I have about enough supplies to go about 3 more weeks, I'm thinking a 2 week break and doing it all over again!!
Great results.BLR delivers again!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I absolutely loved the oral AI and I took it on blast. I was holding off an any AIs, but after about half way through I was starting to notice bloating and some softness (but looking huge so I didn't care), then I added in the oral AI and in a couple days started leaning out and looking harder. It's great stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log too rocket. We appreciate the details and hard work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Stuff!!

CJNator

Awards
Great log with great results! Making us want this even more lol or at least I do.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks folks for all the kind words!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those results are amazing bro!
Lost fat AND gained muscle?!?! Pretty impressive.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14 Body Weight 192lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Shoulders - All Movement Super Set

Over Head Press (1) 45x16 (2) 65x16 (3) 85x15 (4) 95x10 (5) 115x5
Side Lateral Raises (1) 10x15 (2) 15x15 (3) 15x15 (4) 20x12

Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 20x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 30x15 (5) 35x15
Machine Side Lateral Raises (1) 5x12 (2) 5x10 (3) 5x10

Broomstick Twist

No cardio this evening

Nutrition

Carlories 1721
Fat 53g
Carbs 96g
Protein 219g

Great results so far!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops, How did I miss this one?! So many great BLR logs!!! :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oops, How did I miss this one?! So many great BLR logs!!! :D
Welcome, I still have 3 week worth of goodies left!!

Does 2 Hours of Mowing and 1 hour of running a Rototiller count as Cardio ???

Garden (598x800).jpg

The garden is ready for planting, I can taste the fresh vegetables already !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 15 Body Weight 192lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Neck & Traps- All Movement Super Set

15 Minute Ab Routine

BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 12.5x40 (3) 15x40 (4) 175x40 (5) 20x40 (6) 22.5x40
Barbell Shurgs (1) 135x30 (2) 135x30 (3) 185x30 (4) 185x30 (5) 225x25 (6) 225x20 Rotated Grip Every Other Set (Supine - Pronate)

No cardio Just a Little Yard Work

Went over to my oldest daughters house for a little, get together and ate some pizza (I am a very bad boy)

Nutrition

Carlories 2902
Fat 88g
Carbs 298g
Protein 229g

I am really enjoying this run, I feel good, feel strong and I am enjoying my workouts. It seams like my motivation is a little better than usual. brundel is there anything you would like me to add or subtract to / from my supplement stake ? I am thinking of adding a Fat Burner on Monday. One thing I have noticed is my libido is a little lower than usual, it is not a problem and when I need to perform I have no issues and enjoy it as usual, but I am not thinking of sexy 24/7. Like I said it's not a problem just an observation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be estrogen is getting really low.
I would recommend a little test or Viron.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far rocket, have enjoyed reading all of it. BLR strikes again, fantastic company who's products do exactly as they say on the label.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome log so far rocket, have enjoyed reading all of it. BLR strikes again, fantastic company who's products do exactly as they say on the label.
Thank you! and yes I agree! Good Stuff!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We do not have any roses.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 16 Sunday about 7 hours of yard work...........I'm pooped !!!

Day 17 Body Weight 191lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Chest and Triceps - All Movement Super Set Shoulder were sore from the yard work yesterday so I took it easy on them this morning

Pec Dec (1) 70x25 (2) 90x20 (3) 110x18
Tricep Pressdown (1) 40x20 (2) 50x18 (3) 60x16 (4) 70x12 (5) 80x8

Flat Bench Press (1) 95x10 (2) 95x10 (3) 95x10 -- 4 seconds down, hold 1 second, 2 seconds up, hold 1 second
Close Grip Bench (1) 75x10 (2) 75x10 (3) 75x10 (4) 75x10

Incline Bench (1) 135x10 (2) 135x10 (3) 135x10

Hyperextensions - Lower Back

PM Cardio 30 Minutes on the Elliptical Heart Rate 120bpm - Really did not want to go for cardio tonight, after yesterdays Yard Work Marathon, but I did and took it a little easy.

Some Ab Work

Nutrition

Carlories 1821
Fat 53g
Carbs 143g
Protein 201g

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Late but in on this. Nice job!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Keep busting it! You must have a big yard. That's a lot of yard work lately. When you're done with yours, let me know and you can start on mine. Do you know how to lay artificial turf? ;-)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep busting it! You must have a big yard. That's a lot of yard work lately. When you're done with yours, let me know and you can start on mine. Do you know how to lay artificial turf? ;-)
I have 5 properties that I help care for and sorry I do not know any thing about artificial tuff ..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 18 Body Weight 193lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Back & Biceps - All Movement Super Set

T-Bar Row (1) 70x20 (2) 95x16 (3) 105x12 (4) 130x8 (5) 140x6
Curl (1) 45x15 (2) 45x16 (3) 55x15 (4) 65x10 (5) 75x6

Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 120x10 (3) 140x8
Concentration Curls (1) 20x10 (2) 25x8 (3) 30x6

No PM Cardio Today

Nutrition

Carlories 1828
Fat 48g
Carbs 155g
Protein 190g

Body weight was down yesterday I believe I was dehydrated a bit, I am back up to where I was plus a pound, my physique is looking harder and my body weight is climbing a bit, I believe the Follidrone is kicking in and I am gaining muscle. I am feeling better about this everyday!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Follodrone is a staple for me. Love it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice. Follodrone is a staple for me. Love it
Is it possible to be gaining muscle with this after only a week ?? It's Crazy !!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm starting mine next week. You have me looking forward to it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is it possible to be gaining muscle with this after only a week ?? It's Crazy !!
yes :)
(-)epi also leans you out well so you could be seeing that to.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, reason being is that it works immediately.

It's more on having u hit more reps.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 18 Body Weight 193lbs (1) Black Lion Research Oral AI & (2) Follidrone This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Back & Biceps - All Movement Super Set

T-Bar Row (1) 70x20 (2) 95x16 (3) 105x12 (4) 130x8 (5) 140x6
Curl (1) 45x15 (2) 45x16 (3) 55x15 (4) 65x10 (5) 75x6

Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 120x10 (3) 140x8
Concentration Curls (1) 20x10 (2) 25x8 (3) 30x6

No PM Cardio Today

Nutrition

Carlories 1828
Fat 48g
Carbs 155g
Protein 190g

Body weight was down yesterday I believe I was dehydrated a bit, I am back up to where I was plus a pound, my physique is looking harder and my body weight is climbing a bit, I believe the Follidrone is kicking in and I am gaining muscle. I am feeling better about this everyday!!
Awesome bro, that Follidrone though ive never tried that specific sup ive dealt with people that have and ive used the other sup s wit h this and its got grant you some good volume and have you feelin like your 25-30 again! ;) glad everything is working great!