Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @delsolrob for sendind me a 30ml Bottle of Iconic Formulations Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.

CBD.jpg

I had mentioned in a thread about CBD oil that I had tried a few different ones and that I must be a Non-Responder due to the the fact that I had not seen any benefits, @delsolrob contacted me and offer to send me a bottle from his company to try out.

Last night I placed .5ml on my forearms and rubbed it in. (Glad I read the instructions, I almost placed it under my tongue). I will say I slept very well, slightly better than usual, however I am not ready to chalk it up to the CBD oil yet.

I have been having wrist pain for a few months now, and this morning it was very bad, so I thought I would rub about .25ml directly on my wrist, (I realize this is not the intended use of a Topical Solution) about 15 minutes later the pain was gone, there is no doughy in my mind this was a direct result of the CBD, so a win for Iconic Formulation !!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super interested about this. There's a huge market saturated full of MOSTLY bunk, especially those that come from supplement companies. My brother-in-law is a lisenced grower and caretaker and was kind enough to enlighten me on the effects of the real deal, but even he doesn't know much about transdermal CBD. Subbed for an awesome ride!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Cbd that is allowed to cross state lines is junk!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob is a transdermal genius...just sayin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
delsolrob is a transdermal genius...just sayin
Super interested about this. There's a huge market saturated full of MOSTLY bunk, especially those that come from supplement companies. My brother-in-law is a lisenced grower and caretaker and was kind enough to enlighten me on the effects of the real deal, but even he doesn't know much about transdermal CBD. Subbed for an awesome ride!
I have never tried any Transdermal CBD so maybe this will be the one that works for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking about getting some good cbd for when I quit smoking. Will keep watch here. Hey @delsolrob long time no speak brother!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know I’m still thinking Bs. Sorry not sorry but I just don’t think it’s possible for something to work the way it does in so many different ways that people claim. I’m glad it worked for you though. I’ll be following to see if it continues

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know I’m still thinking Bs. Sorry not sorry but I just don’t think it’s possible for something to work the way it does in so many different ways that people claim. I’m glad it worked for you though. I’ll be following to see if it continues

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, this stuff has been amazing for pain! I was in an accident earlier this year that left me partially paralyzed on my right side...damage to C5-C6, lost use of most of my right arm from trap down to my hand. I had terrible nerve pains that would shoot down my arms...applying this killed the pain almost immediately. I had spinal surgery in June and have also been using this for the general pain in my neck since...it gets pretty achy by mid afternoon and then can make it challenging to sleep at night. Been applying the CBD before bed, with great results.

My girlfriend also uses it for some nerve pains and also for her varicose veins in her legs (she's pretty miserable after a day at work) and it helps almost immediately.

My mom has arthritis: stops the pain right after application

In all frankness, I know there's a lot of the miracle that is CBD...I have not dug too deep into the hype, but this is one arena that I am absolutely SOLD on. I started carrying a bottle with me to the gym and talking to different people, about their aches and pains and offering for them to try a sample...can't say that it's 100%, but there's a huge percentage of people who have experienced near immediate relief of their general shoulder/elbow/knee/back/etc pains.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@cheftepesh1 @Marms

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, this stuff has been amazing for pain! I was in an accident earlier this year that left me partially paralyzed on my right side...damage to C5-C6, lost use of most of my right arm from trap down to my hand. I had terrible nerve pains that would shoot down my arms...applying this killed the pain almost immediately. I had spinal surgery in June and have also been using this for the general pain in my neck since...it gets pretty achy by mid afternoon and then can make it challenging to sleep at night. Been applying the CBD before bed, with great results.

My girlfriend also uses it for some nerve pains and also for her varicose veins in her legs (she's pretty miserable after a day at work) and it helps almost immediately.

My mom has arthritis: stops the pain right after application

In all frankness, I know there's a lot of the miracle that is CBD...I have not dug too deep into the hype, but this is one arena that I am absolutely SOLD on. I started carrying a bottle with me to the gym and talking to different people, about their aches and pains and offering for them to try a sample...can't say that it's 100%, but there's a huge percentage of people who have experienced near immediate relief of their general shoulder/elbow/knee/back/etc pains.
Are the cannaboids specific to any goal and extracted to Target different things or is this a general CBD supplement? I smoke regularly and doesn't do tons for pain. Makes me care less about it but does not really relieve it. Like how many Mgs of CBD per dose and I wonder how that compared to say smoking a half gram of run of the mill hydroponic? If you don't know can you ask someone involved with the R&D?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are the cannaboids specific to any goal and extracted to Target different things or is this a general CBD supplement? I smoke regularly and doesn't do tons for pain. Makes me care less about it but does not really relieve it. Like how many Mgs of CBD per dose and I wonder how that compared to say smoking a half gram of run of the mill hydroponic? If you don't know can you ask someone involved with the R&D?
this is full spectrum, it's not an isolate...so, I would consider it a general CBD supplement. In all frankness, I've used the sublingual from the same batch of material we used and I didn't see much benefit for my nerve pain.

each ml of our topical contains 27mg of full spectrum CBD...I've never applied more than about .5ml to get relief...and have used as little as .25ml for pain in my wrist.

I do believe local effect and systemic effects will be different beasts. If you're using it for pain, I'm of the mind a local product is going to offer significantly greater efficiency.

I'll have to dig a little more to answer your questions, but will see if I can get some answers.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been eating several CBD gummies per day for the past couple of days. Sleep is through the roof, anxiety is way lower. However, pain is still the same.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slept good again last night, I may have the wife run .5ml into my lower back this evening and see how that works out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Interested in this!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CBD has very poor oral bioavailability, and slightly better sublingual bioavailability, but excellent bioavailability when inhaled through smoke or vapor. The two lesser-discussed methods are topical and suppositorial.

Topical is the good for local pains, and inhalation is best for systemic pains, but typically when used at a 1:1 cbc:thc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not interested in Smoking, Vapor or THC so this Iconic Formulations Topical is perfect for me !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This CBD is definitely helping me sleep deeper and works very well on localized pain relief, I had the wife rub some in to my lower back last night and woke up feeling great.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This CBD is definitely helping me sleep deeper and works very well on localized pain relief, I had the wife rub some in to my lower back last night and woke up feeling great.
Hmm I may have to try some if it relieves lower back pain! ha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is temporary last it last about 4 hours, but it works every bit as good as Cortisone Cream.

I have received more benefits from this Topical Solution than any of the past two Tincture or the one Tablet I had tried!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I as well, lower back pain is my middle name. Glad to hear it's helping you rocket
I use this twice a day for my low back issues. I’ve tried others but the relief from this comes in faster and lasts longer. It’s going to be my savior till my next procedure in Oct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is temporary last it last about 4 hours, but it works every bit as good as Cortisone Cream.

I have received more benefits from this Topical Solution than any of the past two Tincture or the one Tablet I had tried!!
Not sure if I am correct as I use several different versions. Pills and tincture work
on the internal inflammation and the cause. Topicals focus on the pain itself. Plus they are direct on the spot relief.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if I am correct as I use several different versions. Pills and tincture work
on the internal inflammation and the cause. Topicals focus on the pain itself. Plus they are direct on the spot relief.
I have seen Zero Benefits from Pills and Tincture !

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really glad this is getting you some benefit! I didn't see much from the oral stuff, but the topical has been awesome for my issues.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really glad this is getting you some benefit! I didn't see much from the oral stuff, but the topical has been awesome for my issues.
I have a lot of lawn and maintenance I need to do today, I am going to apply it to my lower back before I start and see how that works out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a lot of lawn and maintenance I need to do today, I am going to apply it to my lower back before I start and see how that works out.
This worked out very well, no sore back at the end of the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This worked out very well, no sore back at the end of the day.
Nice to hear. They need to advertise it targeting lower back relief since that is super common amongst a lot of people.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the tasks that always makes my back flare up right here!!
I was on my hands and knees weeding flower beds....................

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CBD has very poor oral bioavailability, and slightly better sublingual bioavailability, but excellent bioavailability when inhaled through smoke or vapor. The two lesser-discussed methods are topical and suppositorial.

Topical is the good for local pains, and inhalation is best for systemic pains, but typically when used at a 1:1 cbc:thc.
So those gummies I took for the mg count , not that much got absorbed?

I took a high dose of 40 mg sour worm gummies at work, and it kicked in, and bam I was in slow motion and eyes were heavy, I dont recommend 40 mgs, unless before bed. I was like fighting to stay awake , it was too strong for a day at work.

I smoked cbd flower last night and really enjoyed it. I felt it helped me relax my body very well. Im extremely health conscious and if you told me id be smoking anything ten years ago....well i just didnt know that the health benefits outweighed the extremely low risks. probably more like ten or less inhales. Then after I ride my bike, or do other function fitness stuff, my lungs open up, and it feels really good for full body relaxing and breathing.

I know this isn't thc cannabis and genetically modified using science so that it cbd content is twenty percent, other cannabinoids in it genetically modified maybe for different effects as if you buy the hemp flower packages at the store I go to they have percent percents of cbd, and other cannabinoids. They list the thc , which is like less than 0.3-0.4 percent, legal limit in the state .

A mix of thc and cbd getting the health benefits of both with no lung damage, actually increased lung capacity , as it opened the lungs up, so its good to do before exercise. Now do i do it before training intense? Mostly no. But I will do it before function fitness .

thc has benefits as well. You can overdo it, so for first timers, a couple inhales is plenty. Same with those thc edibles, they take two hours to kick in and some of them are extremely strong, and will have a person feeling paranoid, and unpleasant. Be mindful, know your dose, start small, its better to do one inhale or one 10-20 mgs gummies than ten inhales or 30-40 mgs gummies, and work your way up next time, than overdo it, and have a bad experience, because itll turn you off to wanting to do it again. A little bit goes a long way and the health benefits are quite amazing.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So those gummies I took for the mg count , not that much got absorbed?

I took a high dose of 40 mg sour worm gummies at work, and it kicked in, and bam I was in slow motion and eyes were heavy, I dont recommend 40 mgs, unless before bed. I was like fighting to stay awake , it was too strong for a day at work.

I smoked cbd flower last night and really enjoyed it. I felt it helped me relax my body very well. Im extremely health conscious and if you told me id be smoking anything ten years ago....well i just didnt know that the health benefits outweighed the extremely low risks. probably more like ten or less inhales. Then after I ride my bike, or do other function fitness stuff, my lungs open up, and it feels really good for full body relaxing and breathing.

I know this isn't thc cannabis and genetically modified using science so that it cbd content is twenty percent, other cannabinoids in it genetically modified maybe for different effects as if you buy the hemp flower packages at the store I go to they have percent percents of cbd, and other cannabinoids. They list the thc , which is like less than 0.3-0.4 percent, legal limit in the state .

A mix of thc and cbd getting the health benefits of both with no lung damage, actually increased lung capacity , as it opened the lungs up, so its good to do before exercise. Now do i do it before training intense? Mostly no. But I will do it before function fitness .

thc has benefits as well. You can overdo it, so for first timers, a couple inhales is plenty. Same with those thc edibles, they take two hours to kick in and some of them are extremely strong, and will have a person feeling paranoid, and unpleasant. Be mindful, know your dose, start small, its better to do one inhale or one 10-20 mgs gummies than ten inhales or 30-40 mgs gummies, and work your way up next time, than overdo it, and have a bad experience, because itll turn you off to wanting to do it again. A little bit goes a long way and the health benefits are quite amazing.
If you want something for before a workout ask for a one from a sativa strain, you want something to help more with relaxation and appetite the you want an indica strain, I imagine a lot of these are blends but you can get different strains for different situations and goals. I picked up a cartridge of both indica and sativa to help me quit smoking pot. Will see how it all comes out. if you need a way to remember which one helps you relax most potheads will tell you the easiest way to remember which one is more relaxing is that indica sounds just like what you will be after smoking it... in-da-couch!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have about half a bottle of Tincture CBD Oil so I thought I would rub it on my wrist this morning, Nothing..... I will just stick to the Iconic Formulations Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Topical Solution.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have about half a bottle of Tincture CBD Oil so I thought I would rub it on my wrist this morning, Nothing..... I will just stick to the Iconic Formulations Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Topical Solution.
Save it and add to some salvo or emu oil so it has a carrier to get through the the skin if you want to try to use that topically.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might need to try this. Not sure though. CBD sublingual helps me sleep so well but I wake up achy and stay that way for a few hours. I think it may suppress cortisol in me too far or something. Unsure. But, maybe the topical could provide lower back and neck pain relief without the total body achiness?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might need to try this. Not sure though. CBD sublingual helps me sleep so well but I wake up achy and stay that way for a few hours. I think it may suppress cortisol in me too far or something. Unsure. But, maybe the topical could provide lower back and neck pain relief without the total body achiness?
Give is a shot, Can't Hurt

and FYI - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer