RK-500 XTREME Fat loss time from SNS

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok i'm a little late to the game, I got this in last week from a promo with SNS. I'm currently deployed and my lap top crashed. I ordered a new one from NewEgg on 1 Sept and it still has yet to arrive so I cant get pics uploaded or nothing.

So my routine is pretty vanilla, everyday is ground hog day and nothing changes, I **** you not when I post my 7 day week in one paragraph

Everyday i wake at 0530

Breakfast at 0700 Scrambled egg whites with bacon ham, Oatmeal, with raisins and almonds, Orange juice and coffee no sugar

0930 Protein shake and Almonds

1045 Gym because I have nothing else to do I train 1 BP a day
Sundays Chest
Monday SHoulders
Tuesday Arms
Wednesday Back
THur Off
Friday Unit PT
Sat Legs

1230 Lunch Chopped Chicken breast bell peppers, tuna salad cucumbers and carrots shredded

1500 Beef Jerky Almonds etc

1800 Off work and Cardio usually running, ABs machine rowing swimming or something. I only do this 3 times a week to avoid overtraining

1900 Chow same as lunch identical it sucks ugh

2200 bed

Its the same thing day in and day out. Ive shredded a lot of inches so far I have pics from July to now and I hope to add some more. for the first time in awhile it looks like I have abs almost lol

current weight 221 down from 228 when I got here

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there OB! Better late than dead, I always say :) and In!...how long you deployed for?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently started an RK product and I'm stacking it with SNS TTA-500 and Glycobol. It should be a solid stack and it's convenient to take since all three can be taken 30 minutes before a meal :D

Have you ever used RK before?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have not used RK before. i have about 3.5 months left on this deployment im about a week into the rk

i take 3 pills a day 1 with each meal nothing noticble yet in terms of heat.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 1 gram for my first AM dose. I sweat A LOT normally, but I think I've noticed that I sweat sooner/more easily while using RK.

Thank you for your service.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what if any side effects are there to upping the dose. I am taking mine 3 times a day 1 pill 30 min before meals. im wondering if I did a 2 and 2 or what not

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if any side effects are there to upping the dose. I am taking mine 3 times a day 1 pill 30 min before meals. im wondering if I did a 2 and 2 or what not
That's how I took mine too. I don't believe there's any sides from going a little higher but I don't think it's needed.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
2 in the morning and 2 with lunch really crank up finally. 1 wasnt doing it. 2 makes me sweat, i got my laptop back so i can finally upload some photos this week

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So Ive been running 2 with each meal but not more then 6 a day, I dont sweat when i sit but when i do exercise I am sweating my tail off

Ofcourse its still hot as hell here so who knows. I did take some photos with my tablet so ill load them up tonight

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet deal OB, how many days have you been running at 6 caps max/day? noticing any leaning out so far?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Ive been running 2 with each meal but not more then 6 a day, I dont sweat when i sit but when i do exercise I am sweating my tail off

Ofcourse its still hot as hell here so who knows. I did take some photos with my tablet so ill load them up tonight
wow you down 3g of RK a day?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow you down 3g of RK a day?
Yeah I upped the dose because i honestly felt nothing at all at 1 pill a day, no warmth, no anything even during my lifts and cardio nothing seemed to change. I started taking 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch and during my lifts now i have sweat pouring off me more then normal. i mean it is still hot as balls here, but in the gym i soak right through. im starting to lean out. i will note i was a bi concerned when i saw the thread on strength loss and lethargy, i havent lost a lot of strength and I base my lethargy overall on carb intake. im not dead to the world but I can tell the diff on days where carbs were low and on days where they were high.

Ive attached a few shots, The first photo was taken July when i got here the others were taken this week. The only thing im mad about is the lack of cardio ive been able to do. All my fat and weightloss has come from diet. Its really just too f'ing hot here to run, even in the night time the heat index stays above 100. I try elipitcals etc. but inside cardio bores the hell out of me. i hope over the next 3 months it cools a bit so i can get running at night. its not a huge transformation and i cannot take pics of myself to save my life, but to me I can see the diff every day. Im not trying to drop weight id like to stay between 215 and 220 which is where im at now. i just really wanna lean my midsection out hardcore. its become an obsession

the first 3 photos are from this week, the last photo is the first week of July

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIIW, I've gone through close to one bottle of RK and I never noticed any lethargy at all.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside baker you look leaner in that last picture, but also your pubes are making an appearance! Pull up your pants damn it!.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
impossible, I shave :D

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
sub'd

I've never tried RK (if not the amount contained in some sups),
they're not cheap I'm really curious to see how effective for fat loss they are
Are you taking any other fat loss product with these?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

I've never tried RK (if not the amount contained in some sups),
they're not cheap I'm really curious to see how effective for fat loss they are
Are you taking any other fat loss product with these?

nope running it solo, any little bit helps my fat ass lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I want to look like your avatar LOL

has anyone who has taken RK had digestive issues. I notice some issues lately after upping the dose

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

has anyone who has taken RK had digestive issues. I notice some issues lately after upping the dose

The typical effective dosage for Raspberry Ketones is 200-1000 mg daily in 2-3 divided doses.
Taking large amounts at once (500 mg+) is known to cause stomach irritation in some users.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

lol don't my g/f always go "bleeeeahh... all those veins, you're gross.."

The typical effective dosage for Raspberry Ketones is 200-1000 mg daily in 2-3 divided doses.
Taking large amounts at once (500 mg+) is known to cause stomach irritation in some users.
I was just about to ask what was the daily suggested dosage :) thanks

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I haven't noticed it myself but I seem to be pretty tolerant of most things. I usually take 1.5 g.