RipFactor

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking a daily dose of 650 mg. RipFactor and 300 mg. Apigenin if we go that route.

If we dosed the Apigenin any higher, it may be better suited for a different product idea and not mixed with RipFactor due to costs.
Also I've read numerous articles on apigenin being anti cancer, another plus

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think peak atp, cindura and or optinos may be more anabolic than rippedfactor.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still believe epicatechin will be better, but in for the experiments

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which epi you use, seems ppl lost faith in it and need a trusted source, mor cheap chinese, little bit funny around blackstone labs

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Which epi you use, seems ppl lost faith in it and need a trusted source, mor cheap chinese, little bit funny around blackstone labs
I know of a guy who mega dosed epicatechin and felt it gave him great endurance but not much in terms of actual muscle size. I don't know the brand he was taking though.

Reactions: 00A
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think overall Epicatechin will still be better, but I still think RipFactor could hold some potential.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The issue with epicatechin is companies using cheaper materials, some companies using verbiage on their labels that allow them to really be offering green tea and not any relevant percent epicatechin, and so many companies prop blending it.

That's why from the very beginning we went straight to the point with Epi-Plex - 300 mg. Epicatechin and 20 mg. Piperine per cap.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I megadosed epicatechin for a few months from a reputable brand and didn’t get anything noticeable from it. I’m on day #5 Ripfactor although it’s too early to tell if it’s doing anything. It’s not a pure experiment because I’m also taking Optinos which seems to be potentiating creatine nitrate well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts are great but what are you basing your thoughts on? Curious
Each raw supplier has studies with numbers . That’s how I’m basing it off.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll get to see what a new form of Epicatechin can do very soon!

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every time I have used Epi I have loved it...
I have used Follidrone 1, 2, Epi-plex, and Epichaos.
Is it possible some people respond better to this substance than others?

I will be interested in Matt's new product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every time I have used Epi I have loved it...
I have used Follidrone 1, 2, Epi-plex, and Epichaos.
Is it possible some people respond better to this substance than others?

I will be interested in Matt's new product.
Absolutely. I think people respond different to different things. And I think also with Epicatechin, there was so much hype and overpromotion in the beginning that some people were expecting unrealistic results from it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any feedback on ripfactor yet? I know some started using it but maybe too early to tell?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t start my run yet, two bottles sitting behind me. Finishing up my Anabolic effect run and really enjoying that

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t start my run yet, two bottles sitting behind me. Finishing up my Anabolic effect run and really enjoying that
I'm actually doing the same. Gonna run ripfactor with either the new evomuse or new blr anabolic. Whichever comes out first

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone ever end up starting their run here ?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on day 2 so nothing to report at the moment

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran like 5 bottles straight at the recommended dose. Not sure I really noticed anything. Don't plan on buying it again.
did you double dose at anypoint ? wondering if underdosed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually do that but with this I did not. The study was 625 so that's what I stayed with.
Lol I am so surprised. You always go above and beyond lol

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when it is took good to be true, it is to good to be true lol, I am glad I did not buy it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually do that but with this I did not. The study was 625 so that's what I stayed with.
I thought the study dosages were 325 mg. and 650 mg. The brand you were taking I believe has 325. mg per capsule. Were you doing 2 caps per day on it?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the study dosages were 325 mg. and 650 mg. The brand you were taking I believe has 325. mg per capsule. Were you doing 2 caps per day on it?
Ok, it was 650 mg then. The brand was Alpha Lion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, it was 650 mg then. The brand was Alpha Lion.
I thought it was Alpha Lion and I thought you were taking 650 mg per day. I just wanted to clarify bc I was curious how you did with it. We have some people asking us to do one, but if we do, it'll likely be as part of a formula and not a single ingredient.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was Alpha Lion and I thought you were taking 650 mg per day. I just wanted to clarify bc I was curious how you did with it. We have some people asking us to do one, but if we do, it'll likely be as part of a formula and not a single ingredient.
A lot of these single ingredient releases don’t make a lot of sense to me, the Gains Candy line in particular. Why the hell would someone want to buy a bottle of GlucoVantage, RipFactor, or Mitoburn at like $30 a bottle when for about $10 more they can get a comprehensive product that literally contains one or several of those ingredients at the same daily dosage along with a bunch of other goodies?

Ok, to be fair to them, there’s not a lot of RipFactor products out right now, so I will give them that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of these single ingredient releases don’t make a lot of sense to me, the Gains Candy line in particular. Why the hell would someone want to buy a bottle of GlucoVantage, RipFactor, or Mitoburn at like $30 a bottle when for about $10 more they can get a comprehensive product that literally contains one or several of those ingredients at the same daily dosage along with a bunch of other goodies?

Ok, to be fair to them, there’s not a lot of RipFactor products out right now, so I will give them that.
We sell a lot of single ingredient products ourselves and there are people that really like being able to try things out a single ingredients or customize the dosage to their own individual needs. But we also take tight margins so they make more cost effective sense versus formulas. And we still do formulation items as well, so we try to make both sides happy.

In Alpha Lions case, I can't speak for them but I think it was for 2 reasons - 1) They like or liked to promote a lot on PricePlow and PricePlow really promotes NNB ingredients a lot so it was a marketing thing for them 2) Testing the market to see if they would sell so they could include them in formulas bc some of the ingredients started in Gains Candy Series and then they used in formulas.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Because i dont want bloody sucralose and shiity natural flavours and all the other crap that ppl are happy to take as its all ok

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because i dont want bloody sucralose and shiity natural flavours and all the other crap that ppl are happy to take as its all ok
But perfectly fine to take whatever random extract that has even less safety data behind it than sucralose? You do you boo.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But perfectly fine to take whatever random extract that has even less safety data behind it than sucralose? You do you boo.
True true but point was about standalone products and why someone would buy

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True true but point was about standalone products and why someone would buy
Fair enough, but $30 for 500 mg a day of Mitoburn? Seems steep to me :p Same with GlucoVantage, not a lot of products out with RipFactor though so can’t at this point gauge the value of that ingredient yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fair enough, but $30 for 500 mg a day of Mitoburn? Seems steep to me :p Same with GlucoVantage, not a lot of products out with RipFactor though so can’t at this point gauge the value of that ingredient yet.
I think MitoBurn by them is closer to 40.00; I think it was 37.99 last I looked.

We're doing both ways - we're making a single ingredient MitoBurn and we're doing it in a formula. I can't speak for them on how they price their products; they do huge ad campaigns so they do have to have more markup to support those. I can only say that ours will be a much better value (but probably won't ever outsell theirs bc of the marketing campaign of theirs).

On the point of RipFactor, based on feedback so far, I'm not impressed with feedback enough to offer it as a single ingredient. To me, I may include it in something, but not really interested in offering it as a single ingredient. I also suspect though that due to MOA, this might work very different in different people in terms of results. But I do think the ingredient itself didn't do itself any favors by being overhyped from the beginning and I don't think it will likely meet the hype expectations.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think MitoBurn by them is closer to 40.00; I think it was 37.99 last I looked.

We're doing both ways - we're making a single ingredient MitoBurn and we're doing it in a formula. I can't speak for them on how they price their products; they do huge ad campaigns so they do have to have more markup to support those. I can only say that ours will be a much better value (but probably won't ever outsell theirs bc of the marketing campaign of theirs).

On the point of RipFactor, based on feedback so far, I'm not impressed with feedback enough to offer it as a single ingredient. To me, I may include it in something, but not really interested in offering it as a single ingredient. I also suspect though that due to MOA, this might work very different in different people in terms of results. But I do think the ingredient itself didn't do itself any favors by being overhyped from the beginning and I don't think it will likely meet the hype expectations.
I gave ripfactor an honest try and was let down. Noticed nothing at all