RickyBlobby's New Log New Life

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well as some of you may already know, I've recently separated from my wife after 16 years and I have since moved into my own apartment (LSU Campus, best spot in BR within a block of all the hot spots) and I'm about to embark on a journey to get into the best shape of my life, physically and mentally.

It's been about a month since we split up, it's been pretty rough and I've lost about 15lbs from the stress. Probably around 190-195 at 6' at this point. I didn't realize it would be this rough on me, but breaking a 16 year bond is rough, believe me when I say that.

That said, I'm in a much better place now and am to the point where I'm about ready to start dating again. So it's time to get into shape, as most of the women in my complex and that frequent the bars near me are HOT, and early to mid 20's. I'm pushing 40, but I age pretty well lol

Anyways, I'll be getting on trest very soon to kick my physique and libido into overdrive, maybe some MTII to get dark as ****, and maybe some HCG to make my balls presentable once again LOL.

Anyway, I will be posting pics, results and all the good stuff here so stay tuned!

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for first, not sure how I’m first. You snooze you lose @hairygrandpa

Looking forward to the half clothed tiddy pics from you and all the women you bring home. Sharing is caring!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in to follow a fellow Baton Rouge guy. I thought me and cowboy were the only ones representing the Boot in here.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for some stories of hoe running and ruining some young starfish.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, to give you tips how to get rid of STD's. :)

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck how.much treat will you.be running

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha thanks for the support guys. I'm still a bit fucked up from the whole ordeal. Bitch ruined my fuckin credit I just found out. Eh.

But hey at least I don't have to put up with her hoe ass anymore.

Anyway I started the trest like 4-5 days ago. 25mg/ day but feels like more, may be over dosed. Been gobbling letro 1-2mg a day to keep nips from puffing up. I already feel the surge though, I think its gonna be a nice run.

All in all I'm down about 20lbs from where I was a month and a half ago. I definitely lost some muscle but for sure a **** ton of fat.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sadly this is my starting point but it is what it is

Attachments

Last edited:
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For sure. Ive been struggling to eat lately so I think I may order some ghrp-6 to help with that. Ive heard MK makes you hungry too anyone attest to that?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For sure. Ive been struggling to eat lately so I think I may order some ghrp-6 to help with that. Ive heard MK makes you hungry too anyone attest to that?
Didnt experience that myself with mk

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It did for me, carb cravings though.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks brothers

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sadly this is my starting point but it is what it is View attachment 183122
We all gotta start somewhere. If it was easy everyone would be doing it and in the end the rewards wouldn’t be as worth it. I wish I still had where I was at just 2 months ago. I hadn’t been to the gym in about 3.5 years. This is where I’m sitting today.

Attachments

Last edited:
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We all gotta start somewhere. If it was easy everything me would be doing it and in the end the rewards wouldn’t be as worth it. I wish I still had where I was at just 2 months ago. I hadn’t been to the gym in about 3.5 years. This is where I’m sitting today.
Hell yeah man once I am able to put some real calories down I expect to blow up quick. Thanks for the motivation

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Pubes for the win!

;)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taking MK now. Has not really made me hungry.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your not hungry due to cortisol levels most likely. Invictus and VIIKT (7KetoDHEA), lowered my cortisol and made me hungry.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bitches do that to us all. I drop weight fast after a shitty breakup.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hell yeah bro time to live it up. Hit the gym eat big and lay out by the pool on the daily. Swarming with hot young ass. Gawd lol I just need to get my mojo back in full swing and it's already up after less than a week on trest. I
Prolly cruise on trest D after this vial of ace is out and run primo or DhB the rest of the summer. I just want a feel good cycle so probably primo 400 trest 100 and 3iu of high. Maybe indefinately.

I get depressed still but dude I get excited thinking about how much more I'm gonna be living from here on out.

Got a road trip planned end of June and 2-3 booty calls on the way, probably a 3sum, MX nationals at red but and my ho.ie in Chicage has a fucking sick boat were gonna take out on lake michigan.

Might stop in Colorado on the way home to pick up some blue dream and do white water rafting.

And no more nagging bitch to ruin my time. Its gonna be a good one fellas. I need to find a scale and weigh in. Before long. If I can put on and keep 20lbs and keep the fat off I think I'll be happy there. I hope lol. I've kinda got a baby face so I dont think 250lbs would look great on me.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah bro time to live it up. Hit the gym eat big and lay out by the pool on the daily. Swarming with hot young ass. Gawd lol I just need to get my mojo back in full swing and it's already up after less than a week on trest. I
Prolly cruise on trest D after this vial of ace is out and run primo or DhB the rest of the summer. I just want a feel good cycle so probably primo 400 trest 100 and 3iu of high. Maybe indefinately.

I get depressed still but dude I get excited thinking about how much more I'm gonna be living from here on out.

Got a road trip planned end of June and 2-3 booty calls on the way, probably a 3sum, MX nationals at red but and my ho.ie in Chicage has a fucking sick boat were gonna take out on lake michigan.

Might stop in Colorado on the way home to pick up some blue dream and do white water rafting.

And no more nagging bitch to ruin my time. Its gonna be a good one fellas. I need to find a scale and weigh in. Before long. If I can put on and keep 20lbs and keep the fat off I think I'll be happy there. I hope lol. I've kinda got a baby face so I dont think 250lbs would look great on me.
Good to hear.
Blue dream is hands down the best strain on earth. Sativa dominant yet zero paranoia. And the shyt literally makes my legs go numb. Once you’ve had that, no strain can touch that pain relief and euphoria.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear.
Blue dream is hands down the best strain on earth. Sativa dominant yet zero paranoia. And the shyt literally makes my legs go numb. Once you’ve had that, no strain can touch that pain relief and euphoria.
Blue dream def one of my favorites. Glad to see RB throwing down. Been there with the weight loss over a lady.

If you are into the vape pens, Absolute Extracts blue dream and Jack herrer are staples for me. Clean high, no paranoia, get work done. I go through like 1g oil cartridge every 4-5 days.. it's 70-80% pure THC.

I'm in the Bay area, but if you are in Colorado the dispensaries there should have it. Also look for Blue Tahoe OG, Blue dream and Tahoe OG hybrid, lovely.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good to hear.
I brought a g of BD back from Colorado. In a microwave in my backseat. And my truck smell like there was an ounce of dank on the floor. That and green crack are the only strains I can smoke and be sociable. I will prolly stop in CO for my July road trip. Gonna hit some class 5 Rapids at the royal gorge on the Arkansas river. HMU

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s pretty normal for one party to rebound into a relationship way too fast after a breakup. I mean is it classy, of course not, but you can’t expect her to be considering you didn’t get along any more in the first place.

Breakups are usually shitty. Time to focus on your happiness and self development!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s pretty normal for one party to rebound into a relationship way too fast after a breakup. I mean is it classy, of course not, but you can’t expect her to be considering you didn’t get along any more in the first place.

Breakups are usually shitty. Time to focus on your happiness and self development!
Yeah she was fucking around for about 6 months prior to me leaving her ass. She took a bartender Manager position, and before you know it she was coming home 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7 AM. 2 Weeks after I left she was in a serious relationship with her "soulmate". I actually kicked the door down when I saw his truck in the driveway and no one in the main part of the house. Grabbed a big ass kitchen knife and busted in the room and there that fool was half naked in my bed. Talkin bout "we were just watching TV"

LOL you should have seen the look on his face when he saw me walk in there with an 8" blade. She was on the phone with the cops or else I might be in jail right now.

I did a background check on him 34, clean record, never married, no kids. Has a pretty good job, over 100K I think.

So I asked her if she loved him and she said yeah. So I called him and told him I'm not gonna try and control Megan, she is gonna find a way to do what she wants anyway. And that I didn't blame him; one..... we didn't know each other and two....I would have done the same thing as him if a hot married woman threw herself at me with some pity story about how her husband beat her all the time. So I told him he could have her. But if he fucked over her or my kids I wasn't gonna hold back the next time I made a visit.

I have a feeling she will be knocked up soon. His problem now not mine.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you have a healthy ability to assess your situation objectively, based on what you said happened and what you told him. Relationships demand both parties be on board to float, and she’s set sail months ago it sounds like. And now you know it’s time to do the same, wherever you decide to take your life.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you have a healthy ability to assess your situation objectively, based on what you said happened and what you told him. Relationships demand both parties be on board to float, and she’s set sail months ago it sounds like. And now you know it’s time to do the same, wherever you decide to take your life.
The funny part is she was begging me not to move out 30 min before I kicked the door down

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My future seems brighter than ever man. I think I'll be much happier in the long run. Shut with the money I will save on alimony alone I can afford to take a nice weekend getaway to Vegas, Colorado, NYC or wherever every couple of months. I get really excited when I'm not depressed lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is some intense sh1t. In time things will work themselves out. It's great you have the opportunity for some propper "you" time. Just don't get anyone knocked up whilst your livin it large or you may end up with some unwanted baggage further down the line.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah she was fucking around for about 6 months prior to me leaving her ass. She took a bartender Manager position, and before you know it she was coming home 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7 AM. 2 Weeks after I left she was in a serious relationship with her "soulmate". I actually kicked the door down when I saw his truck in the driveway and no one in the main part of the house. Grabbed a big ass kitchen knife and busted in the room and there that fool was half naked in my bed. Talkin bout "we were just watching TV"

LOL you should have seen the look on his face when he saw me walk in there with an 8" blade. She was on the phone with the cops or else I might be in jail right now.

I did a background check on him 34, clean record, never married, no kids. Has a pretty good job, over 100K I think.

So I asked her if she loved him and she said yeah. So I called him and told him I'm not gonna try and control Megan, she is gonna find a way to do what she wants anyway. And that I didn't blame him; one..... we didn't know each other and two....I would have done the same thing as him if a hot married woman threw herself at me with some pity story about how her husband beat her all the time. So I told him he could have her. But if he fucked over her or my kids I wasn't gonna hold back the next time I made a visit.

I have a feeling she will be knocked up soon. His problem now not mine.
You handled that pretty well at the end. I'm now getting a bit paranoid about my wife, wait, she is 50, nah- paranoia aborted. :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My future seems brighter than ever man. I think I'll be much happier in the long run. Shut with the money I will save on alimony alone I can afford to take a nice weekend getaway to Vegas, Colorado, NYC or wherever every couple of months. I get really excited when I'm not depressed lol
Always temporary man. I’ve been down this road probably more times than most since I’ve never been in a relationship longer than 4 years and I had a keeper 8 years ago but I wasn’t completely done with drinking yet. I recovered though, no matter what, you always do recover. And I’m a huge advocate or rebounds, randoms, bootycalls, self debauchery, you-time, vacations, all of it. Anything to buy you some time to move past this, distract yourself. and not dwell on it. Because time will erase it fully.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is some intense sh1t. In time things will work themselves out. It's great you have the opportunity for some propper "you" time. Just don't get anyone knocked up whilst your livin it large or you may end up with some unwanted baggage further down the line.
This is why I think his baseline of trest is such a good idea! No swimmers!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you guys chop watermelons in the basement with your favorite samurai sword, or do karate?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
:D

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been eating big starti g yo put on a lil weight
20190524_183741.jpeg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Probably shouldn't post up stuff like this. Only takes one person she knows and it's not gonna go over well I'd bet
Yeah you're probably right thanks. Fixed

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm liking this trest. Within an hour of pinning I feel a surge of endorphins. Almost cocaine like but on a much less intense level.

Only a week in and my strength and stamina are up considerably. Looking fuller in the mirror too, only negs are having to take 1-2mg of letro a day to keep my nips from puffing up.

Sec drive is up as well as well as sexual aggression. I dont feel general aggression although my buddy was like did you start your cycle or something because you almost bit my head off when I asked you a question lol. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Maybe I am a bit more of a dick lol. Oh well