RickyBlobby's New Log New Life

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting that size back bro. Good job. I've been thru my share of bad breakups. You live, you learn. Life goes on. Stay focused on your own personal development, attitude is everything.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had a chance to bang like 3 chicks at the same time last night but the one chicks boyfriend was being a little bitch. He didn't want my dong anywhere near his girl and they had just met that night. Her and her friend were making out on the bed and kept turning back and looking at me as if to join. I was waiting g for him to make a move first but his punk ass made them stop. One girl basically called him a fat lol.

I had the video on here but decided to take it down. I can PM it though **** was getting g real for a minute lol

Last edited:
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a chance to bang like 3 chicks at the same time last night but the one chicks boyfriend was being a little bitch. He didn't want my dong anywhere near his girl and they had just met that night. Her and her friend were making out on the bed and kept turning back and looking at me as if to join. I was waiting g for him to make a move first but his punk ass made them stop. One girl basically called him a fat lol.

I had the video on here but decided to take it down. I can PM it though **** was getting g real for a minute lol
Reminds me of 2004. Fun year.
You still got it brother

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

*lifting hand for PM video*

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 chicks at the same time... Jesus that’s the stuff dreams are made of.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
**** it I'll take it down tomorrow. Was waiting for this bitch to make a move since the girl on top was his. I should just went stick my butter finger in her pussy I doubt he woulda done anything

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
**** it I'll take it down tomorrow. Was waiting for this bitch to make a move since the girl on top was his. I should just went stick my butter finger in her pussy I doubt he woulda done anything
Edit: not sure where the other broad was at the time

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(y)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol. That dude was a little bitch

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol. That dude was a little bitch
He could just been like hey nobody fuks my girl but me. Ida been content getting a bj from her. She was pretty hot

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck with your goals, Im following this one! :)

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or nightmares, if one of the chicks suddenly has a penis.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck with your goals, Im following this one! :)
Thanks bro I'm still kind of screwed up but I'm pushing through and trying to eat and lift big. I'm sure I will look waaaaay different than my before pic in 9 weeks from now. Prolly have a new STD too lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yeah if you haven't tried spotify it's bad ass. Only had it a couple weeks and its dialed in to where every damn song goes hard

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or nightmares, if one of the chicks suddenly has a penis.
I could clearly see the lack of a penor in this particular instance.

The girl in black put her # in my phone in front of her bf bus she' from Illinois and I thi k she went back already...... Good thing I have a trip to Chicago planned for late June. Imma dig in dem guts yeah sha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How the hell did I miss this one. Anyways in now to follow along

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How the hell did I miss this one. Anyways in now to follow along
You probably ignored it out of spite because I basically stole your thread name

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The girl in black put her # in my phone in front of her bf bus she' from Illinois and I thi k she went back already...... Good thing I have a trip to Chicago planned for late June. Imma dig in dem guts yeah sha
Update: she lives 2 hours from my homeboys house. That nigga got a big ass boat and chicks cant resist big ass boats. Tryna seal the deal

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Update: she lives 2 hours from my homeboys house. That nigga got a big ass boat and chicks cant resist big ass boats lol. Tryna seal the deal now.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tellement vrai. Juste au moment où vous éliminez Baton Rouge, faites attention aux Crabes au bar.
toujours avoir une protection et une pellicule de plastique au cas où

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember hearing this **** for the first time in 2002 when I was in college right before spring g break probably the hottest song at the time.

Feeling it more now tho

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang. Ain't heard dat in forever

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang. Ain't heard dat in forever
Just had a podnuh from Eunice High I aint seen in years hit me up. He just left his long term bitch too he is coming party in BR tonite. Finally establishing a social circle. It feels good.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never would have guessed women in this town are so slutty. WTF have I been missing all these years

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never would have guessed women in this town are so slutty. WTF have I been missing all these years
You never knew College Girls in BR were Slutty? Where you married or hiding under a rock

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You never knew College Girls in BR were Slutty? Where you married or hiding under a rock
16 years of marriage. Well 13 but serious for 16. Since I was 21 I feel like I'm seeing g a whole new world its crazy

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
16 years of marriage. Well 13 but serious for 16. Since I was 21 I feel like I'm seeing g a whole new world its crazy
Guess, for me I'm just used to it. Cause I was up there in the 90's. And then even though I been married for 9yrs and with my wife for 11. This being my 3rd marriage I could spot a hoe from the highway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m so glad I didn’t have a girl.
The biggest hoes are recent divorcees. I seek them out like a guided middle. Look for the tan line on the ring finger and usually what appears to be recent weight loss from the wine and wheat thins diet. They want to be degraded too. Give me a recently divorced 36 year old that’s a 7, and I’ll ditch the hottest 24 year old in the room for her. Love me some slutty marriage-rebound chicks. They always finish you off with head if you get them off enough first as a ‘thank you for making me feel wanted’ bonus too.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m so glad I didn’t have a girl.
The biggest hoes are recent divorcees. I seek them out like a guided middle. Look for the tan line on the ring finger and usually what appears to be recent weight loss from the wine and wheat thins diet. They want to be degraded too. Give me a recently divorced 36 year old that’s a 7, and I’ll ditch the hottest 24 year old in the room for her. Love me some slutty marriage-rebound chicks. They always finish you off with head if you get them off enough first as a ‘thank you for making me feel wanted’ bonus too.
Bet they love it balls deep in the ass, too.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Baton Rouge
Ah.

See I’ve heard Charleston, SC chicks are the dirtiest. Apparently college aged girls outnumber the dudes like 5:1 down there. They fight over dudes at the bars. Anal ain’t even a bargaining chip, they already know that’s going down.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah.

See I’ve heard Charleston, SC chicks are the dirtiest. Apparently college aged girls outnumber the dudes like 5:1 down there. They fight over dudes at the bars. Anal ain’t even a bargaining chip, they already know that’s going down.
In Baton Rouge, if your decent looking and can get beer, your getting Laid.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It ain’t hard to find it in the red stick.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not a super good looking guy either and I have to politely decline all the time.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not a super good looking guy either and I have to politely decline all the time.
Truth. I aint a great looking Guy. But I do have a CC, and ATM card. Lol