RickyBlobby's New Log New Life

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad too see it's going well are you taking something for prolactin in addition to letro for your ai

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad too see it's going well are you taking something for prolactin in addition to letro for your ai
I'm not, but thi king I need a SERM or something. 4mg of letro a day and my nips are still puffy. Ralox or caber?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not, but thi king I need a SERM or something. 4mg of letro a day and my nips are still puffy. Ralox or caber?
I'd try 60mg ralox ed but have caber on hand just incase it is prolactin

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im two years shy of 40 . I have on dating profile 31. I look late twenties, early thirties.

Youll do well with the single life. Just go out and talk to women. early to mid twenties is perfect age. Lots of tips on youtube and such if your stuck and looks matter a lot.

You have your own place, and this matters for having a place to hangout out. Interesting how 21 and you went to her place. Im currently in a situation where living with parents; although I get lots of opportunities, not having my own place, is a downside for dating, so have to look for a girl with her place.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im two years shy of 40 . I have on dating profile 31. I look late twenties, early thirties.

Youll do well with the single life. Just go out and talk to women. early to mid twenties is perfect age. Lots of tips on youtube and such if your stuck and looks matter a lot.

You have your own place, and this matters for having a place to hangout out. Interesting how 21 and you went to her place. Im currently in a situation where living with parents; although I get lots of opportunities, not having my own place, is a downside for dating, so have to look for a girl with her place.
Yeah obviously this girl is well versed in hoe-ology. Her place is safer for a random hook up
I'm 38 as well. I have nice tattoos and I think that Is a major factor in attracting females as long as you're not super skinny. I'm borderline lol

Last edited:
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey an acquaintance from high school is going through the same **** as me. We meet at the bar to talk about **** and he brings his FINE ASS 23 year old sister that lives right down the block from me. We are clicking and I'm pretty sure this could be a pretty intense FWB situation.

Thing is when he notice shes was in to me he basically said no dating his sister.

I get it in a sense but wouldn't you rather a mature 38 year old that's financially stable and a good dude all around occupying her time than a douchebag frat guy and all his friends running trains on her.

**** I dunno. I'm sleep deprived this is too much information to register. Bout to sleep it off gents

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey an acquaintance from high school is going through the same **** as me. We meet at the bar to talk about **** and he brings his FINE ASS 23 year old sister that lives right down the block from me. We are clicking and I'm pretty sure this could be a pretty intense FWB situation.

Thing is when he notice shes was in to me he basically said no dating his sister.

I get it in a sense but wouldn't you rather a mature 38 year old that's financially stable and a good dude all around occupying her time than a douchebag frat guy and all his friends running trains on her.

**** I dunno. I'm sleep deprived this is too much information to register. Bout to sleep it off gents
You would think so but maybe he's been reading your thread.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You would think so but maybe he's been reading your thread.
Yeah no fucking way in hell. I get your point though. I'm a mess. And this trest has seemed to have turned mini me into the brains of the operation. I need sleep and probably need to flog the dolphin 4 or 5 times to clear my head.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Ricky I cant remember if it was you but werent you going to run the "magical" fat burner did you ever go through with that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey Ricky I cant remember if it was you but werent you going to run the "magical" fat burner did you ever go through with that
No I did not amigo. It appears grief is an even more potent weight loss agent.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I did not amigo. It appears grief is an even more potent weight loss agent.
Yea I feel you on that one. It just sucks you appetite away. Well I may be hopping on that train again I'll let you know if I do. I do have to say its probably the most dose sensitive compound I've ever taken you could be do all fine and dandy at 2cpills then bump it to 3cand you'll feel like the walking dead

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yea I feel you on that one. It just sucks you appetite away. Well I may be hopping on that train again I'll let you know if I do. I do have to say its probably the most dose sensitive compound I've ever taken you could be do all fine and dandy at 2cpills then bump it to 3cand you'll feel like the walking dead
Yeah dm me or something I'm still interested if I can find a good source. Once I put weight back on I'd like to then get diced

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah dm me or something I'm still interested if I can find a good source. Once I put weight back on I'd like to then get diced
I'm looking at a couple sources I've used it from 3 different sources in the past and always got same results. If you get it you'll know for sure in like 5 days I've never seen anyone not get the dides but I've also never see anyone it didnt work on

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Who said anything about dating

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who said anything about dating
I saw a pic of her before I k ow she was his sister. I was like holly carp that your new woman? He says no that's my sister.....lol...

I said well she's 23 too young for me do t worry. But at the bar she was obviously being flirty and I probably was too. Nothing crazy though. But she is seriously hot motha fukka.
Anyway he said he was going to give her my number incase she needs a man's help with anything but in the same breath said if I dated her we wouldn't. Be friends anymore lol

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw a pic of her before I k ow she was his sister. I was like holly carp that your new woman? He says no that's my sister.....lol...

I said well she's 23 too young for me do t worry. But at the bar she was obviously being flirty and I probably was too. Nothing crazy though.
He said he was go ba give her my number incase she needs a man's help with anything but in the same breath said if I dated her we wouldn't. Be friends anymore lol
Younger chicks love older guys especially if they’re older but don’t look that much older.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
who cares about friends when there is pussy on the line? your ex didnt!

obviously joking..

but if she wants to be with you it doesnt matter what he said. she can make her own descisions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

obviously joking..

but if she wants to be with you it doesnt matter what he said. she can make her own descisions.
I agree. The whole protective over my sister stuff is silly. She’s going to do what she wants anyways and probably date way worse guys than a friend of the brother that will probably go out of his way to be more decent to her than some random dude.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Younger chicks love older guys especially if they’re older but don’t look that much older.
I'm starting to realize this lol. I was at least 1w years older than any of the chicks I hooked up with/ had a chance to hook up with. 17 years older than one. I could literally be her dad lol. She thought I was 28 tho she musta been pretty drunk lol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

obviously joking..

Yeah on one hand it bro code. On the other hand if got all pissy and left while I was in the bathroom just because I was talking to her man **** what he has to say lol

That poor fucker. Said he hasn't even kissed his wife in 2 years. And he got 1 BJ the entire 15 year marriage.

Ida left the bitch after the second month of not putting g out lol. And she was a super evil bitch even worse than my ex.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree. The whole protective over my sister stuff is silly. She’s going to do what she wants anyways and probably date way worse guys than a friend of the brother that will probably go out of his way to be more decent to her than some random dude.
Yeah thags what I thought. Adam k ow I'm a solid dude and for sure would be good to his sister. For some reason though it seems like every time I get a chance to get laid I get cockblocked. My ex hacked my FB and cockblocked like 3 chicks on there. Then the flag in the hotel Friday night now this.

WTF man lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you should post a pic of said sister. Let the member here at AM take a vote and seeing if it’s worth losing your friend over.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you should post a pic of said sister. Let the member here at AM take a vote and seeing if it’s worth losing your friend over.
She is lol that's the first time I've seen him in 10 years lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo are you guys speaking French what’s up with that loll

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do it pussy. Lol
I working on it lol there's another one I've been trying to crack for a while were going out Thursday. IDK what nationality shes is maybe a mutt lol but hotter than this one to me. And way more mature

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
😂😂😂 That’s what all the girls are going to call your bedroom when this is over. You can hang a sign that says “ Welcome to Thunderdome”
Yes. Or: "Take a number and get in line."

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s what all the girls are going to call your bedroom when this is over. You can hang a sign that says “ Welcome to Thunderdome”
Lmfao. That's the plan brother

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yo are you guys speaking French what’s up with that loll
Yeah cajun French is still spoken in the acadian region of Louisiana where the original French settlers were relocated to by the British

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah cajun French is still spoken in the acadian region of Louisiana where the original French settlers were relocated to by the British
My first language is french (French Canadian) and I have no idea what you guys just said there lmao wtf

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the body count? I expect it to be over 9000 by now.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My first language is french (French Canadian) and I have no idea what you guys just said there lmao wtf
Thats because Cajun French is 3rd Generation. From France, then Canada, then Louisiana. I tried to speak French at the Paris Airport. And they asked me if I spoke English. Lol

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure these hoes need a butthole transplant after a night with you, cause you’re gonna take a wrecking ball to their young starfish.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats because Cajun French is 3rd Generation. From France, then Canada, then Louisiana. I tried to speak French at the Paris Airport. And they asked me if I spoke English. Lol
I speak the same French as them except the accent and they think we speaking English too so no worries lol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Make sure these hoes need a butthole transplant after a night with you, cause you’re gonna take a wrecking ball to their young starfish.
I'm going to a yoga class with this college chick tomorrow then she wants to go out for drinks. Her butthole should be nice and relaxed

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm going to a yoga class with this college chick tomorrow then she wants to go out for drinks. Her butthole should be nice and relaxed
Think I might buy this from my homey. 4k what yall think

Screenshot_20190528-082127_Messages.jpeg

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think if you roll that Jeep through Livingston parish, all the LP girls will be jumping in. Jeeps are like Ferrari’s in Livingston Parish.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think if you roll that Jeep through Livingston parish, all the LP girls will be jumping in. Jeeps are like Ferrari’s in Livingston Parish.