Results from Deca-Test Cycle

Country_Mudd

Awards
7 week cycle of Deca-Test start weight was 142lbs and ending weight is 163lbs.... feel free to drop any suggestions
or comments.

EDIT: What will i not like MulletSolider- im new to this kinda lost on where to look and go.... so bare with me plz

EDIT 2: So sorry for posting this in wrong forum- My sex drive is still very high... i still have my balls i had no real side effcects at all... no breaking out, loss of balls... reason i started with a short cycle is due to the fact i worked out on a reg basis before and never had such great gains... i cut myself short due to the fact i was gaining so quickly (not really wanting to brag that im on roids to my fellow friends) i started with the deca-test hoping for a gain in weight/size and a cut look (im not wanting to look like the hulk... dose of tes/deca was 200mg/deca-200mg/test every 5 days) And beings i have started... what do you all suggest i do for a next cycle.. im looking at taking some months off tho and keeping my diet and working out scheduel..... ALSO i felt as thought i had did my research on this... but i feel stupid as can be after hearing people actually talking that know what they are talking about. What would you all suggest for a good PCT? Needing some help here thanks for all the support! (the type of Test was Enanthate )

EDIT 3: I am fresh off of my cycle- it's only been one week... i have seen some posts about starting a PCT now but how much and often would the Nolva or Clomid be taken? and which would be better? Sorry for being such an idiot and having to ask all these non-sense questions... but thanks again for all your support!

EDIT 4: I Agree with u all saying that i started too early... but its not like i never sat foot in the gym at all before this... i was in the gym 3 days a week 2hrs each... i was cut up just never big... i kept that up for about 1.5 years BUT i never had the diet to go with it was the problem... i played baseball in college and ran CrossCountry therefore i was never really able to gain a lot and get big... but i agree-i should have started the diet and continued in the gym THEN went to the shot instead of doing both at the same time... but like ive always said before... there is never bad criticism- it only brings us back to reality----i was just tired of always being the strong small guy is the main reason i jumped on the shot so quick work work work in the gym aND never gained - ..... thank you all again.

EDIT 5: As a reply to Phasar- where I am now i am 100% totally happy... my goal was to get to 165lbs and stop, and im sticking to it... your reguards to me getting to 180-190 is no desire of mine... i feel as though where i am now is great- im going to continue my diet and workout schedule- NEVER will i get onto any harder things than Deca-test and im not looking at doing this cycle again for another 4-6 months...

Attachments

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one comment...I think the next couple posts after mine may be rough for you, very rough.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly..what were you doing running a 7 week cycle of Deca? I'm curious to know what your PCT was like? Do you even know what PCT is?

I seriously hope that, considering you weighed 142lbs before cycle, you're around 5 ft tall. If you're not, you probably could've put on at least 15 of those 20lbs with a good diet & training routine on its own.

This is what mulletsoldier meant & what most people will tell you:
1. You're only 21, your natural test levels are probably at their highest, no need for steroids, yet.
2. You could have put on that weight with a better diet/routine. Maybe you should've signed up for Bobo's.
3. You could probably have ran a better cycle with more knowledge in diet & training.
4. Hopefully you took the proper precautions & had an amazing PCT lined up, or else your balls are grass.

Good luck.

Weezy06

Awards
I'm sure you're gonna get flamed for not reaching your genetic potential before doing a cycle. I'll go ahead and say great results man, went from skinny as a rail to pretty jacked. Hopefully you retain alot of the gains you made. Did you do a proper pct?

Weezy06

Awards
Honestly..what were you doing running a 7 week cycle of Deca? I'm curious to know what your PCT was like? Do you even know what PCT is?

I seriously hope that, considering you weighed 142lbs before cycle, you're around 5 ft tall. If you're not, you probably could've put on at least 15 of those 20lbs with a good diet & training routine on its own.

This is what mulletsoldier meant & what most people will tell you:
1. You're only 21, your natural test levels are probably at their highest, no need for steroids, yet.
2. You could have put on that weight with a better diet/routine. Maybe you should've signed up for Bobo's.
3. You could probably have ran a better cycle with more knowledge in diet & training.
4. Hopefully you took the proper precautions & had an amazing PCT lined up, or else your balls are grass.

Good luck.
What's wrong with deca and test for 7 weeks?
sounds short to me if anything

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ weezy, 7 weeks of Deca is retarded. compounds with the Decanoate ester take a while to build up effective levels, and take 3 weeks at LEAST to clear. He essentially had about 5 (more like 4) weeks of effective levels, from around week 5 (more like 6) to week 10. (3 weeks after his last shot of Deca)

Not an ideal way to run the compound, wouldn't you say? Especially since Nandrolone is a slow builder.. albeit quality, it builds slowly..gradually..

I'm willing to bet a vast majority of his gains were from Testosterone.... Mudd, what kind of Test?

142lbs and started gear. I bet there are thousands of young dudes like you doing this too.

You shouldn't have done it so painfully early in your lifting years... but too late.

Bump on your PCT.. did you have one?

How's the libido right about now Country_Mudd?

what the hell is this doing in the supplement forum? :blink:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good job bro!! huge improvement. I would have ran the cyle for 12 weeks though 7 seems kind of short. like the others said i hope you have a good PCT or you will lose alot of your gains.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. Why did you post this in the supp forum
2. Did you research what you were doing ? I'd sure as hell bet not based on running your cycle for 7 weeks, especially with the Deca
3. 142 and started juicing ? Are you kidding me bro ?
4. Please tell me you know what Nolvadex is and that you ran it at least 4 weeks after the esters cleared your body.

Don't take this personal, but it looks like you need to research what you do a little more

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I am moving this over to the ANABOLICS forum where it goes... I know you are new but you might want to take a time to read before you post, especially read about the PROPER use of AAS

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work..It would have been better had you TRULY worked for instead of hopping on gear at 145...But hey..Diff strokes for diff folks I guess

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unreal.

Not much else needs to be added other than repeating what others have said.

What you needed was grocery store bags of food everyday. Not gear.

Why is everyone always in a hurry?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to flame you because thats not what this board has always been about.
BUT......
When did you finish the cycle?
Start researching PCT NOW! If you have an idea for it then post it so we can help you overcome this mistake.
You should have come to this board before you ran your cycle.

Nice gains though. Lets make sure you don't go back to the before photos in a month or two.

Last edited:
xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Something like this should work:

PCT:
Run Clomid at 300mg/d for the last 2 days of cycle for saturation purposes.
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 50mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Reduce XT 25mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
1 week since you stopped? You still have a good amount of it in your system.. for another 2 weeks at least.. :) start PCT 2 weeks from now. Good luck.

btw, I never commented, but you did have dramatic gains for a low dose and short cycle, considering the esters.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well ubiq look how much room he had to improve .. he was and still is miles from his genetic potential

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, sorry dude..In one light I am impressed because you have made a drastic improvement to your physique..However in another light, I am not impressed at all because you didn't work hard enough to get it..There are lots of cats on here who bust their ass to get ahead and THEN hop on a cycle to blast them to the next level...And then at that point continue to bust their ass like there is no tommorrow to keep the gains...Instead of pouring sweat for a few years to get a nice physique you copped the **** out and hopped on a cycle early...So like I said, that doesn't impress me one bit..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Oh Glen I know bro. We all had implied that up the thread. I just woke up feeling nice this morning... thought I'd put a small ray of Ubishine with a compliment.

I agree... absolutely miles. I think it is horrible that MANY skinny ass young dudes jump on before putting in any serious time.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
firstly, i really feel you had tremendous results. and the effort you made to take side by side b4 and after pics etc. shows that you are real serious and take pride to body composition. that was excellent.

i do agree that waiting a while till after 21 would have been a better idea because of growth plates when you are still growing. remember, growth plates doesn't necessarily mean height, but the maturity of all the parts of you as a whole. steroids close growth plates. well, they do a lot of other negative things potentially, but lets just talk about the bare bone.

having said that, it's a little late now. i don't think you should advocate your results and push any pro-hormone or steroid to your peers who have seen your results.

having said all this, if you get addicted to this ****, and try another cycle of something back to back trying to get to 180-190 pounds, i will fvcking flame you next time.

bman65

Awards
Dude nice gains.. I do agree that you could have gained what you have with patience, diet and hard work. Obviously it would have taken a few months more but it would have been worth it not to sacrifice your health.
I have been researching for about 8 months and am still not happy that I know enough to juice. However, using information found in these threads has pushed me to train harder and refine my training methods and diet and in the last 8 weeks alone I have put on 10lbs of muscle.
You are young. Keep researching. Train hard to maintain what you have because honestly, even though you have juiced early, you have got a good physique now. Dont let your sacrifices go to waste. Good luck
B

utvol

Awards
Aside from the ignorance of doing AAS at 21 you didn't even do a complete cycle. I'm not talking PCT I'm talking about wasting 7 weeks worth of Deca. Deca should be done for a minimum of 12 weeks and Test should be run a minimum of 2 extra weeks after Deca. The dosages were pretty weak too. You said you did some research, WHERE???

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude nice gains.. I do agree that you could have gained what you have with patience, diet and hard work. Obviously it would have taken a few months more but it would have been worth it not to sacrifice your health.
I have been researching for about 8 months and am still not happy that I know enough to juice. However, using information found in these threads has pushed me to train harder and refine my training methods and diet and in the last 8 weeks alone I have put on 10lbs of muscle.
You are young. Keep researching. Train hard to maintain what you have because honestly, even though you have juiced early, you have got a good physique now. Dont let your sacrifices go to waste. Good luck
B

Great post here, this whole thread is hilarious to me.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
B
where the hell did you dig up this thread? funny for your first post you nab a 2 year old thread :nutkick:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im bumping this old ass thread cuz you newer guys should see these badass results. I wish i knew what this guys diet was.

Tyrone G

Awards
1 did U use any Cabergoline or Bromocriptine while on your Deca cycle?

2 did you use any Arimidex while on your cycle or any other anti estrogen

3 did U do a PCT?

4 do you still have your gains?

thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1 did U use any Cabergoline or Bromocriptine while on your Deca cycle?

2 did you use any Arimidex while on your cycle or any other anti estrogen

3 did U do a PCT?

4 do you still have your gains?

thanks
its a 4 year old thread, and the OP has 3 posts....dont think ur gonna get an answer

805bgtymer

Awards
the dude who posted this was a total idiot....I wish I could see him now....and to be honest he really didn't gain that much, he was just on the skinny side to begin with.....i would never dream of begining a cycle without all my pct on hand....wonder how he felt 4 weeks after that picture when he suddenly shrank 10 pounds and his muscles deflated liked popped balloons......poor bastard!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, this thread is 4 years old and I think the OP has died in this 4 years because he was a noob like many other users lol

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i know this is an old thread but i wanted to comment anyway....since it was here...

the dude put on like 20+ lbs of muscle in 2 months. lol! and all he gets is jealous m fers talking ****?

i dont think people realize what it means to be at a genetic limit. ive seen plenty HUGE guys that have never done any anabolics.

out of all the guys on here that are on any sort of anabolics i'd say about 1% were at their genetic limit before using. No one comes to mind. im just guessing there has to be a couple.

it really is astounding how many people live in a state of delusion

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I myself am pretty imressed at the gains.....makes me excited for a proper cycle with PCT!!

But yeah, pretty awesome diff. considering he probably is dead, LOL.

outlaw2013

Awards
Dude you did well. I salute you buddy. You used your balls and went ahead and did what you wanted to in life. All these guys talking trash about pct blah blah blah you made excellant gains from using so much little gear. You look thick and strong. You wont lose it and if you do run the cycle again.

21 is not young for steroids hell no. Arnie started gearing when he was about 14 jay cutler and ronnie and many other pro bodybuilders started gearing in their EARLY YES EARLY teens. 21 is the perfect age to start gearing. I myself regret not gearing earlier in life. People that start younger will ALWAYS ALWAYS be ahead of the game.All this **** about waiting for a magical natural limit haha there is no such thing some people reach their natural limit at about 40 / 41 in terms or muscle maturity ...so is this kid meant to wait that long hell why should he even wait 1 year ?? bottom line is he had good genetics to start off with lean with good shaped arms and separated chest he took gear and spread the mass out nicely and made sick gains.Salute you buddy.