Repping/negging.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter? Or just bragging rights/egos?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter to me. At all.
I use the rep button mainly as a shortcut to a quick PM.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For not caring about being negged or rep points, you sure do talk about it more than anyone else I have seen here.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
For not caring about being negged or rep points, you sure do talk about it more than anyone else I have seen here.
The point I'm trying to make is you think your hurting me by negging me so much. But I don't care. It just shows how little you are big guy.

Oh no! He's ruined my status on an online forum!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Your negging me an insane amount of points. I think its funny.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mainly just shows others who to ignore as far as trolling, efight-muscles are concerned.
But not very important overall. Most people know who to ignore and not to engage in childlike efights with.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Mainly just shows others who to ignore as far as trolling, efight-muscles are concerned.
But not very important overall. Most people know who to ignore and not to engage in childlike efights with.
I have never initiate fights. And try not to stoop to there level.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does it matter? Or just bragging rights/egos?

1. Hairygrandpa hit the nail on the head. It's a quick private message.
2. Expresses your feelings in advance, but otherwise meaningless without a message.
3. Points are points are points. I don't care about them albeit a visual ledger of engagement and participation.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of my positive reps have add lb's to my powerlifting total......8 more and I'll break 2000#
Negging you improves your cuts, and Repping obviously adds reps to your sets. Duh.

Reactions: dds
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone knows that's how u prep for a bodybuilding show....duh
Well then, repped and negged cuz I know you're on a cut but I want to help you bruh.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i could care less about repping or negging....but if you see someone on a forum constantly getting negged...it's usually that person is not good for the community and shouldn't be listened to about anything

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn’t anyone know about the supplements for rep points program? I trade my weekly rep points for all my supplements. Admin even gives me AnabolicMinds shirts for 1000 rep points. You guys should sign up!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sign me up!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aww, big guy is upset. I know I'm the one with a pea brain, but if you can't understand I can try and translate the 5th grade grammar and sentence structure for those that need help!

It's a forum lmao. On the internet...

Doesn't matter. What I say I apply to my life it works. My buddies apply it. Guys I know who have been lifting 25+ years taught me.

I've had way more guys on here rep me.

It's just you and your little butt buddy muscle whatever that neg me. Pathetic.

For 3/4 of what I post I have guys, usually older because there not hard headed, tell me I'm exactly right.

A mature person can here a disagreement and not cry.

You think your so tough/badass.

"Oh I'm gonna neg him because I disagree"

Doesn't matter the smarter/wiser ones get it. Your little pea brain doesn't. 

Go cry to your mommy. I like being here (well except for the *******s like you)

I'm a good guy, and your another prick.

Also, I wrote all this, because I know how people are... Dorks like you pump me up.
So stupid its sad.

Aww did you get offended?

I can say whatever the **** I want pea brain!

Its called "freedom of speech."

I didn't spend close to 5 years in the army with 2 OIF tours, to not use my freedom of speech right.

Especially for some punk on the net


You neg people because you think their funny? Your a POS dude.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Aww, big guy is upset. I know I'm the one with a pea brain, but if you can't understand I can try and translate the 5th grade grammar and sentence structure for those that need help!
That's it?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
This is stupid. I'm old enough to realize it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And grammar is extremely important when it comes to working out?
I have a hunch that you aren’t aware what exactly “general chat” means, as evidenced by you saying that philosophical and theological discussion is off-topic in another general chat thread. There are sub forums dedicated to working out; this is not one of them.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And grammar is extremely important when it comes to working out?
It is. Big difference between 10 reps and 10 rips. A rip could mean you ripped your underwear when you are squatting. It could also mean you ripped 10 protein farts. And that would be very bad. 10 reps are always better than 10 rips.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It is. Big difference between 10 reps and 10 rips. A rip could mean you ripped your underwear when you are squatting. It could also mean you ripped 10 protein farts. And that would be very bad. 10 reps are always better than 10 rips.
Exactly.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I have a hunch that you aren’t aware what exactly “general chat” means, as evidenced by you saying that philosophical and theological discussion is off-topic in another general chat thread. There are sub forums dedicated to working out; this is not one of them.
I just don't see how it pertains to working out.

At all.

The site is "Anabolicminds"

I'm sure if you and other people went on their computer looking to discuss philosophies and theories, you wouldn't log on to this site

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just don't see how it pertains to working out.

At all.

The site is "Anabolicminds"

I'm sure if you and other people went on their computer looking to discuss philosophies and theories, you wouldn't log on to this site
It doesn’t pertain to working out; that’s why there a separate sub-form for what you consider “off-topic” discussions. Have you never been on a forum? I’ve been on car forums and they have the same setup; main forums for vehicle talk, and sub forums for “off topic” conversation that is actually on-topic in that sub forum.

Furthermore, you had no problem sharing and weighing in on the discussion; you only criticized it and said it off topic once people disagreed with your views and opinions.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It doesn’t pertain to working out; that’s why there a separate sub-form for what you consider “off-topic” discussions. Have you never been on a forum? I’ve been on car forums and they have the same setup; main forums for vehicle talk, and sub forums for “off topic” conversation that is actually on-topic in that sub forum.

Furthermore, you had no problem sharing and weighing in on the discussion; you only criticized it and said it off topic once people disagreed with your views and opinions.
Lol no.

I saw the thread, and out of curiosity and boredom, asked if any religious guys believed in hell.

I was bored.

You went all fanatical.

The only reason I stayed was because it was like watching a circus.

Anyways, your bringing me down to your level, and I'm actually giving you the time of day. Hot damn!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just kidding on the hilarious spelling thing but still thought I'd shoot some lols into this thread.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol no.

I saw the thread, and out of curiosity and boredom, asked if any religious guys believed in hell.

I was bored.

You went all fanatical.

The only reason I stayed was because it was like watching a circus.

Anyways, your bringing me down to your level, and I'm actually giving you the time of day. Hot damn!
I went “fanatical” by stating my opinion and citing my sources and inspirations for my beliefs? Aren’t you the “fanatical” one for cursing at and insulting people who disagree with you and then saying that none of us are qualified to even have that discussion, after asking us questions in said discussion?

How was other members having stimulating dialogue about philosophy a “circus?”

I forgot, you’re the one who says that referencing studies is “bro science” but you saying “my older friend/mentor know/does...” isn’t.

I sincerely apologize for forgetting that your word is gospel (pun intended), and for having the audacity to question your unparalleled wisdom and boundless knowledge...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How was other members having stimulating dialogue about philosophy a “circus?”
This is fake news. For it to be a circus it needs to have clowns. And I haven't seen anyone post pictures of clowns yet. YET.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bozo_400x400.jpg

You guys all suck. You're too slow. Nobody posted clowns. So I'll do it. NOW IT'S A CIRCUS!!!