Reno Vet Cuts Down Mexican Flag Illegally Flown On Top of US Flag

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't think anyone had the nads to argue with that guy.

Used his K-Bar. Nice touch.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am of Hispanic decent; however, I am an American. I am getting tired of all this disrespect by immigrants from Mexico. Refusing to learn the language, and they are oh so proud of Mexico, but where are they at?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree with you. A lot of minorities, I won't name because I don't want this to turn into any kind of racist comment (not that it matters because pointing out that someone is a minority isn't a racist comment), are soooooo proud of their home countries, but they are in America. I say, if you live in America, speak english, no one cares where you're from. America is America. Half of these people don't get half the rights they have in America in their own countries. People have way too many rights.
:goodpost:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No way in hell they were gonna mess with that tough a$$ vet. One of the ballsiest moves I've seen in a while.

There's this good old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans" but it seems to have been forgotten. No one is asking immigrants to forget their culture and customs, just simply asking to love the USA, learn the language, and contribute to the country.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree with you. A lot of minorities, I won't name because I don't want this to turn into any kind of racist comment (not that it matters because pointing out that someone is a minority isn't a racist comment), are soooooo proud of their home countries, but they are in America. I say, if you live in America, speak english, no one cares where you're from. America is America. Half of these people don't get half the rights they have in America in their own countries. People have way too many rights.
I agree. If I go to France to one of them fancy art houses, and I speak English, I'd be labeled as an arrogant Amercan that thinks everyone should cater to him. What if I decide I want to go to England and drive on the right hand side of the road because thats what I do in my home country?

So, why is it we have to cater to everyone else in our own country?

I was in a god forsaken WalMart this last weekend, and there was an entire Kiosk in spanish. A whole ****in display. Why? All 4 sides...no English.:rasp:

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
I have a feeling that Sam Walton would turn over in his grave if he could see what Wal-Mart has become

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont even care that they dont speak english. Its my understanding that not too many immigrants have when they first arrived.

However, i do begrudge them for not becoming citizens and operating their entire presence here in an illegal way. they want all of the benefits without any of the responsibility.

they dont pay taxes
dont pay for medical care
arent registered under the draft

they either need to do that or leave. I consider anyone who supports them being here without doing anything of the above to be a part of the problem.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
That vet was very ballsy, and had every right to do what he did. Nothing more frustraiting though, than trying to communicate/conduct business with someone and the only words out of their mouth is "¿Habla Español?" Happens all the time living in Tx. :rant:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I live in a small town in Nevada... we're 65% hispanics, 34% hicks and 1% Americans as far as I'm concerned.

only 35% of us pay taxes, speak english, and fit less than 5 people in one house at a time. LOL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that was sick, lol. I have no issues with any race, religion or culture but I do believe that when you go to another country (any country) that you go there for a reason and you should try and add to what you love about your new home and stop trying to bring what you left behind and erase what you have found.

Never forget your heritage or culture and feel free to share it but please don't try and knock this one down and replace it.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I am of Hispanic decent; however, I am an American. I am getting tired of all this disrespect by immigrants from Mexico. Refusing to learn the language, and they are oh so proud of Mexico, but where are they at?
:goodpost: I feel EXACTLY the same way as an AMERICAN of Cuban descent in Florida.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Damn that was sick, lol. I have no issues with any race, religion or culture but I do believe that when you go to another country (any country) that you go there for a reason and you should try and add to what you love about your new home and stop trying to bring what you left behind and erase what you have found.

Never forget your heritage or culture and feel free to share it but please don't try and knock this one down and replace it.
That's exactly what made this country so great. People came here and they wanted to be AMERICANS...not hyphenated Americans...or _____ Nationals...they shared their culture and added to the melting pot...but they melted.

I used to say I was Cuban-American...after 9/11, I stopped saying that. I love my culture and my ethnicity, but I am an American!