Regulatory Changes in China and the USA

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could give a flying **** that sarms are banned as of January 1st.. the fact they are naming SERMS is a little more worrying to me tho

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm would this impact raws and stuff? That’s the biggest issue I see from this, SARMs were never all that great in my opinion, could honestly give 2 shits about them but the raws from China are what worries me

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it’ll impact a lot of things not really sure exactly what and how tho. One thing is sure it’s really not just about sarms.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the serms part is more concerning to me too. I guess it will just be foreign pharmacies that have websites now, but I would hate to have to send things through customs.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the serms part is more concerning to me too. I guess it will just be foreign pharmacies that have websites now, but I would hate to have to send things through customs.
I assume people will still be able to get raws and make stuff here in the US, just hoping the legit guys have a lot in storage to figure this out

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I assume people will still be able to get raws and make stuff here in the US, just hoping the legit guys have a lot in storage to figure this out
Well more than 90% of powders is from China. There’s not gonna be much place in the world that do these tbh, if any at all. The real question is are China’s organisation still going to go for it illegally

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well more than 90% of powders is from China. There’s not gonna be much place in the world that do these tbh, if any at all. The real question is are China’s organisation still going to go for it illegally
Maybe India will pop up, or some place in the Middle East I don’t know. When there’s a demand something will always find a way to supply it.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would this also effect designers like M Sten and DMZ which are available in the US, would it?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would this also effect designers like M Sten and DMZ which are available in the US, would it?
Those are banned “technically” already so probably not. Who knows at this point though if all raws will be affected or if it just SARMs and serms

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those are banned “technically” already so probably not. Who knows at this point though if all raws will be affected or if it just SARMs and serms
In the US they are, but what about China?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like some people will need to man up and inject the TeTOsTErOne or stick to andros

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like some people will need to man up and inject the TeTOsTErOne or stick to andros
Well, I have injected Test on and off for years, but still take other steroids. ... And certainly SERMs, GW, etc....
Curious to see what will happen here. It definitely has the potential to have a huge effect.
And if it does, I think there's a really big probability that the US will try to convince China to stop selling other compounds (including Test). And China might be inclined to agree, to help negotiate trade relations.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I have injected Test on and off for years, but still take other steroids. ... And certainly SERMs, GW, etc....
Curious to see what will happen here. It definitely has the potential to have a huge effect.
And if it does, I think there's a really big probability that the US will try to convince China to stop selling other compounds (including Test). And China might be inclined to agree, to help negotiate trade relations.
why do you have to absolutely scare the **** out of me about test? Can’t we leave this one out of the talk.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just know within a few months things will change. Let’s see I guess.... one thing is sure, even if these powders are still sold (SERMS, sarms etc) the price of the final product will be extremely higher imo.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why do you have to absolutely scare the **** out of me about test? Can’t we live this one out of the talk.
Wish we could, Brother.
But hey, like was said above, somebody will step up, I'm sure.

Going through this type of thing over and over doesn't make it any more enjoyable, but it does make us realize that it probably isn't quite as dire of a situation as it may seem.
:)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish we could, Brother.
But hey, like was said above, somebody will step up, I'm sure.

Going through this type of thing over and over doesn't make it any more enjoyable, but it does make us realize that it probably isn't quite as dire of a situation as it may seem.
:)
Might have to raise some bulls and milk them for it

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol some of y’all funny , y’all didn’t look at the list ?
pretty much all anabolics will be gone Raws etc so ur favorite source won’t have sh!t to sell you till another country will sell u the Raws like China , welp stock up boys it’s gonna get dark soon

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just know within a few months things will change. Let’s see I guess.... one thing is sure, even if these powders are still sold (SERMS, sarms etc) the price of the final product will be extremely higher imo.
Probably more bunk will be on the market too. Is test legal to sell in China without a prescription?

D

DieselJD

Awards
From everything i have been reading it should change, but another place will step up. Also, there is just too much money to be made that china will just stop all together. Prices will probably go up for the end user, but not being able to get anything? Hardly

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From everything i have been reading it should change, but another place will step up. Also, there is just too much money to be made that china will just stop all together. Prices will probably go up for the end user, but not being able to get anything? Hardly
There will be drought most likely for few month they will have other ways to get it but it will be way way more expensive so STOCK UP hit up ur plug

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why do you have to absolutely scare the **** out of me about test? Can’t we leave this one out of the talk.
Test is on the ban list too, but since we are on dr prescribed trt we don’t have to worry about that.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is on the ban list too, but since we are on dr prescribed trt we don’t have to worry about that.
everything is on the ban list they almost left nothing , I think they banned caffeine too

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
everything is on the ban list they almost left nothing , I think they banned caffeine too
I saw they even banned the andros lol! Trump must have scared the **** out of them with tariffs! Can’t believe Cocaine was legal there up till now. At least fentanyl won’t be coming in to the country in the same massive amount. What a drastic shift in a short period time.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would now be a bad time to start B'ing & C'ing??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would now be a bad time to start B'ing & C'ing??
That’s what’s worrying me. I can’t believe UGL will just stop selling injectables and that they won’t be able to find other ways... 😓

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We are all F d and will be only able
to run andros the rest of pur
Lives! Guess I will have to run 1 andro at 1000 mg a day lol. That would be too expensive, not to mention the sides! I guess Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals must be pretty happy about this news! They specialize in andro only prohormones.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Load up ur credit cards y’all hit up ur plug before they start selling fakes , I know I’ll be loading up my credit card

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are all F d and will be only able
to run andros the rest of pur
Lives! Guess I will have to run 1 andro at 1000 mg a day lol. That would be too expensive, not to mention the sides! I guess Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals must be pretty happy about this news! They specialize in andro only prohormones.
Even then, for those of us not on hrt, what do we do for pct?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s what’s worrying me. I can’t believe UGL will just stop selling injectables and that they won’t be able to find other ways... 😓
Ive read nothing about this on reddit, so it cant be realitea.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like it’s gonna be a rough one, even my sources are worried about it. Looks like I’ll be buying myself a Christmas present or two a bit early

Maybe we’ll finally get one state side raw producers

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Problem is the raws will now be coming from sources doing it illegally so they will be less safe with no manufacturing standard practices to adhere to (other than criminal code of honor which I wouldn’t trust). They will be more prone to things such as contaminants such as metals, leads, etc and no longer require testing. I don’t think many companies will defy the China government and manufacture illegally. It is a Communist government so they would really come down hard on that if caught. They don’t f around.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm of the opinion that we should all panic and run around in circles until we get dizzy and run into a wall or something.
.... but that's just my opinion. :)
Okay, can i be behind you in that cycle?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My raws guy says they'll still be g2g... I guess I'll find out...
He is going to have A lab to synthesize the materials ? Only way I can see he is GTG. Loll
Unless he stocks heavily
And oh yeah make no mistake prices will go all the way UPPPP

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He is going to have A lab to synthesize the materials ? Only way I can see he is GTG. Loll
Unless he stocks heavily
And oh yeah make no mistake prices will go all the way UPPPP
This is why I wanted to learn how to home brew but sketchy af lol my gf would kill me too prolly

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is why I wanted to learn how to home brew but sketchy af lol my gf would kill me too prolly
Yeah I’m not going to mess with that lol I’m goooooooooood on that , but home brewing is not hard I heard ! But synthesizing actual Raws you need actual Pharma labs probably cost 100 millions