Regulatory Changes in China and the USA

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m not going to mess with that lol I’m goooooooooood on that , but home brewing is not hard I heard ! But synthesizing actual Raws you need actual Pharma labs probably cost 100 millions
I know for test you need some crazy ****, I heard you need hydrogen batteries for hydrogen ions and **** like that to make test from scratch. Like who has that **** laying around, also I’m not injecting damn battery acid in to my ass regardless if it’s test or not lol. Nah fam

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I wanted to learn how to home brew but sketchy af lol my gf would kill me too prolly
Yeah brother, like Hamdy said .... Homebrewing is pretty easy, but synthesizing the compounds is most definitely not. If you don't have raws, you won't have anything to brew anyway.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah brother, like Hamdy said .... Homebrewing is pretty easy, but synthesizing the compounds is most definitely not. If you don't have raws, you won't have anything to brew anyway.
Quick google search yields so easily reproducible results, but I’m not a chemist so I couldn’t tell you HOW, but it’s easier than I thought to make raws. Maybe I’ll talk to a few bio chem friends from college. The hard part is putting the esters on, that **** is rocket science.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I wanted to learn how to home brew but sketchy af lol my gf would kill me too prolly
Home brewing wouldnt fix this. If you dont have raws, being able to dissolve and mix this stuff up and bottle it does you no good

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Home brewing wouldnt fix this. If you dont have raws, being able to dissolve and mix this stuff up and bottle it does you no good
Well home brewing as in from scratch, cause you’re right, no raws for anyone if SHTF.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick google search yields so easily reproducible results, but I’m not a chemist so I couldn’t tell you HOW, but it’s easier than I thought to make raws. Maybe I’ll talk to a few bio chem friends from college. The hard part is putting the esters on, that **** is rocket science.
I'm pretty sure it's harder than it looks. But if not... Give me a shout. :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure it's harder than it looks. But if not... Give me a shout. :)
Lol the processes don’t look overly complicated as in the steps from a to b to c but how to do that, I have nooooo idea lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol the processes don’t look overly complicated as in the steps from a to b to c but how to do that, I have nooooo idea lol
I know people that have done it, and I've looked into the process in the past. ... But I'm fully satisfied to let others handle that. :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know people that have done it, and I've looked into the process in the past. ... But I'm fully satisfied to let others handle that. :)
It’s only 20 years behind bars for producing it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He is going to have A lab to synthesize the materials ? Only way I can see he is GTG. Loll
Unless he stocks heavily
And oh yeah make no mistake prices will go all the way UPPPP
The materials will still be made in China. The new laws aren't going to stop that, they're just meant to regulate what's done with them. While steroids were legalish in China prior to this, wholesale exporting industrial quantities never was. It's possible the dark side may remain unaffected. As I said, I guess I'll find out, soon.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PM me if you need help; it's really not that hard. If you can bake a cake you can probably brew gear.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m not going to mess with that lol I’m goooooooooood on that , but home brewing is not hard I heard ! But synthesizing actual Raws you need actual Pharma labs probably cost 100 millions
Depends on what kind of starting material you can get.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Problem is the raws will now be coming from sources doing it illegally so they will be less safe with no manufacturing standard practices to adhere to (other than criminal code of honor which I wouldn’t trust). They will be more prone to things such as contaminants such as metals, leads, etc and no longer require testing. I don’t think many companies will defy the China government and manufacture illegally. It is a Communist government so they would really come down hard on that if caught. They don’t f around.
I can't think of any reason that would happen in most cases. Maybe some copper or some wierd salts but I can't think of a reason lead or arsenic would be in there.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't think of any reason that would happen in most cases. Maybe some copper or some wierd salts but I can't think of a reason lead or arsenic would be in there.
I just referenced William Liewellyn’s “Anabolics” 11 edition because that is where I read about the contamination in underground products. 20 percent of the products they tested contained heavy metal contamination such as LEAD, tin, mercury, and ARSENIc. They tested 14 underground steroid samples from products from Amplio Labs, British Dragon, Diamond Pharma, etc. Page 150 to 151

Last edited:

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The materials will still be made in China. The new laws aren't going to stop that, they're just meant to regulate what's done with them. While steroids were legalish in China prior to this, wholesale exporting industrial quantities never was. It's possible the dark side may remain unaffected. As I said, I guess I'll find out, soon.
Man the dark side those who were selling bunk !! All quality Raws we’re coming probably from legit business in China now that it is BANNED and can’t be manufactured its different ! U kinda make it sound not a big deal

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He is going to have A lab to synthesize the materials ? Only way I can see he is GTG. Loll
Unless he stocks heavily
And oh yeah make no mistake prices will go all the way UPPPP
Chill lol. China had the cheapest raw that’s why 99% of ppl used them. Europe / Iran and a few other places have very high quality powders that a lot of sources uses.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chill lol. China had the cheapest raw that’s why 99% of ppl used them. Europe / Iran and a few other places have very high quality powders that a lot of sources uses.
I find it hard to believe it’s being manufactured in Europe with super restricted rules they have
Now Iran I see that

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just referenced William Liewellyn’s “Anabolics” 11 edition because that is where I read about the contamination in underground products. 20 percent of the products they tested contained heavy metal contamination such as LEAD, tin, mercury, and ARSENIc. They tested 14 underground steroid samples from products from Amplio Labs, British Dragon, Diamond Pharma, etc. Page 150 to 151
Understandable. However, at that's a pretty low sample size and a pretty low percentage.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man the dark side those who were selling bunk !! All quality Raws we’re coming probably from legit business in China now that it is BANNED and can’t be manufactured its different ! U kinda make it sound not a big deal
There are plenty of sources that have been selling legitimate anabolic androgen steroids for a long time. They are obtained from legitimate manufacturers in the same way that I obtain benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate and mct or grapeseed oil from legitimate manufacturers here in the United States.

The labs in China that are currently producing anabolic androgenic steroids will continue to do so because they are legitimate labs with legitimate customers the same way chem suppliers here in the US have legitimate customers that BA, BB, MCT, GSO, ETC. and those labs will continue to supply me because they have no reason to believe that I'm not a legitimate customer nor do they have an obligation to vet me.

If a law is passed in China that requires manufacturers to vet all their customers, then we have an issue here. If not, it's more likely that this is a gesture to the international community to keep things kosher for the winter Olympics. At least that's my .02.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I find it hard to believe it’s being manufactured in Europe with super restricted rules they have
Now Iran I see that
I've synthed stuff right here. Sooo...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Understandable. However, at that's a pretty low sample size and a pretty low percentage.
I wouldn’t want to take a 1 in 5 chance of metal contamination. The percentage may seem small to you, but I would be willing to bet 20 percent is very high comparatively speaking to US pharmaceutical products on the shelf sold that have metal contamination.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would not be surprised if many labs choose Russia, steroids are legal there anyways afaik.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are plenty of sources that have been selling legitimate anabolic androgen steroids for a long time. They are obtained from legitimate manufacturers in the same way that I obtain benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate and mct or grapeseed oil from legitimate manufacturers here in the United States.

The labs in China that are currently producing anabolic androgenic steroids will continue to do so because they are legitimate labs with legitimate customers the same way chem suppliers here in the US have legitimate customers that BA, BB, MCT, GSO, ETC. and those labs will continue to supply me because they have no reason to believe that I'm not a legitimate customer nor do they have an obligation to vet me.

If a law is passed in China that requires manufacturers to vet all their customers, then we have an issue here. If not, it's more likely that this is a gesture to the international community to keep things kosher for the winter Olympics. At least that's my .02.
As far as I know it is BANNED. So I’m not sure what’s the confusion is about
And yes there will be suppliers that do that quality won’t be same as everything will be under ground quality control will go down with it plus less ppl will take the risk cos u will get death sentence or something like that !
anyways man , u r not only one sees it as not big deal some think it will be ok some don’t

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t want to take a 1 in 5 chance of metal contamination. The percentage may seem small to you, but I would be willing to bet 20 percent is very high comparatively speaking to US pharmaceutical products on the shelf sold that have metal contamination.
I don't think the sample size is high enough to conclude that 20% of all gear is contaminated, is what I was getting at.

Nothing I've tested has been contaminated for whatever that's worth. 🤷‍♂️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And yes there will be suppliers that do that quality won’t be same as everything will be under ground quality control will go down with it plus less ppl will take the risk cos u will get death sentence or something like that !
anyways man , u r not only one sees it as not big deal some think it will be ok some don’t
What is BANNED?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What is BANNED?
the production of anabolics etc ?
Am I missing something here ?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

the production of anabolics etc ?
Am I missing something here ?
Production is not banned, personal use is now much more regulated.

Basically, up until a few days ago China was like the US was in the 70s and 80s; technically, you needed a prescription but you could get one from just about any doctor. Now they're more like we've been since the 90s and steroids are more like contraband.

The same companies that were producing steroids will continue to do so, it's just that the product they're making is now more strictly regulated.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Production is not banned, personal use is now much more regulated.

Basically, up until a few days ago China was like the US was in the 70s and 80s; technically, you needed a prescription but you could get one from just about any doctor. Now they're more like we've been since the 90s and steroids are more like contraband.

The same companies that were producing steroids will continue to do so, it's just that the product they're making is now more strictly regulated.
Bro this is not adding up, this is the info I have

(Yeah recently a law announced makes the steroid illegal to produce, sell or deliver within China and the law comes into effect in January 1st,2020)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro this is not adding up, this is the info I have

(Yeah recently a law announced makes the steroid illegal to produce, sell or deliver within China and the law comes into effect in January 1st,2020)
Yes but people sending raws to the US are already breaking Chinese law. This will make their lives a bit more difficult but their already running their business in such a way so as to avoid the authorities.

Basically, criminals usually don't stop doing illegal things because they've become more illegal. I think it's going to come down to how hard the Chinese gov wants to enforce this. Right now I think this is a show of good faith prior to the Olympics.

Last edited:

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes but people sending raws to the US are already breaking Chinese law. This will make their lives a bit more difficult but their already running their business in such a way so as to avoid the authorities already.

Basically, criminals usually don't stop doing illegal things because they've become more illegal. I think it's going to come down to how hard the Chinese gov wants to enforce this. Right now I think this is a show of good faith prior to the Olympics.
We will see , one of the biggest legit suppliers is closing down due to this ! Top quality but they are not taking chances , others will probably continue .
And I didn’t know about Olympics interesting

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
We will see , one of the biggest legit suppliers is closing down due to this ! Top quality but they are not taking chances , others will probably continue .
And I didn’t know about Olympics interesting
which company?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
China has "done" similar restrictions, as NOS has pointed out, for the last couple Olympics especially the one's they hosted. They beat their chests, bust a couple labs and everyone applauds the dog and pony show. Now this is not to say that this time around the hammer does not fall with the full force of the regime behind it but at least history supports the "looks worse than it will be precedent."

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would think if China does crack down hard it would come at a strong expense to their economy as far as export commerce is concerned.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Commentators elsewhere seem to think the main difficulty moving forward is not so much raw pruduction/manufacturing, but shipping, ie local shippers will refuse to handle AAS related goods.

This kinda made sense, but then I thought wtf how can that be when Id imagine most intnl shipments are in some way stealth or covert mis-declared. The local Chinese shippers wouldnt recieve any AAS packages for intnl shipping that would be labelled as such...why wouldnt they continue to turn a blind eye, play ignorant, and not jeopardise income?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
China has "done" similar restrictions, as NOS has pointed out, for the last couple Olympics especially the one's they hosted. They beat their chests, bust a couple labs and everyone applauds the dog and pony show. Now this is not to say that this time around the hammer does not fall with the full force of the regime behind it but at least history supports the "looks worse than it will be precedent."
Man look no one knows what’s going to happen but this is definitely aggressive and people from China ( Raws source say it is serious ) we will see

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Commentators elsewhere seem to think the main difficulty moving forward is not so much raw pruduction/manufacturing, but shipping, ie local shippers will refuse to handle AAS related goods.

This kinda made sense, but then I thought wtf how can that be when Id imagine most intnl shipments are in some way stealth or covert mis-declared. The local Chinese shippers wouldnt recieve any AAS packages for intnl shipping that would be labelled as such...why wouldnt they continue to turn a blind eye, play ignorant, and not jeopardise income?
As it’s as serious as getting death penalty or life in prison

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At the end of the day I don’t think much will change. We might see something happen short term but after that I think it’ll go back to normal. Someone will always be around making the ****, maybe it’ll be me hehehe. I am picking up enough test to last a good long while. I’m worried but not long term.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the end of the day I don’t think much will change. We might see something happen short term but after that I think it’ll go back to normal. Someone will always be around making the ****, maybe it’ll be me hehehe. I am picking up enough test to last a good long while. I’m worried but not long term.
Thats right, I agree. Demand drives supply, to a degree.

All the talk about impending low quality...meh, itll be no different to how it is now, there will be dodgy suppliers, but there will be suppliers who want to establish a reputation for good quality product. No-one will have a monoply, so I dont think theres any reason to panic over exorbitant pricing and sh1t product.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eventually someone will pick it up , but it have to be such a huge business as the lab to synthesize all that from scratch a lab have to be huge

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eventually someone will pick it up , but it have to be such a huge business as the lab to synthesize all that from scratch a lab have to be huge
I’m trying to learn the basics to make test at home. For the fun of it really. Might be practical though later on haha. Test from plants. Who knew

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Umm steroids and all the above is probably a fraction of their Business.
Yes, but it isn’t just steroids they have decided to outlaw recently. They are the main supplier of opioids to the US.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but it isn’t just steroids they have decided to outlaw recently. They are the main supplier of opioids to the US.
Yup that’s why I said all of the above , man China produce so much different stuff that all that **** is a drop in the ocean

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. Im stocking up to get me through until the dust settles but i think this is all being overblown a bit from a long term standpoint. I could be wrong. Hope not. But making things more illegal usually just creates an even larger black market. I fail to see how or why this would be any different. This seems like political Posturing by the chinese gov, i highly doubt there will be any real action behind it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Im stocking up to get me through until the dust settles but i think this is all being overblown a bit from a long term standpoint. I could be wrong. Hope not. But making things more illegal usually just creates an even larger black market. I fail to see how or why this would be any different. This seems like political Posturing by the chinese gov, i highly doubt there will be any real action behind it.
We shall see 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm. Not sure which big player Hamdy has been referring to, but apparently a big one I know of is supposedly making an announcement at its sponsor boards next week as to its future. But, what these guys say officially and publically, may contradict whst they end up doing in practice.

#wishfulthinking

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. Not sure which big player Hamdy has been referring to, but apparently a big one I know of is supposedly making an announcement at its sponsor boards next week as to its future. But, what these guys say officially and publically, may contradict whst they end up doing in practice.

#wishfulthinking
Keep us updated with the announcement