Reduce Xt

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried using large dosages of reduce xt... I've just added reduce xt to my daily regimen titrating up from 3 caps ED to 6 ED and surprisingly I can feel a difference in my anxiety, inflammation, and how quickly I become agitated... I didn't notice the last one until my wife mentioned I've been a lot more patient than normal
Inflammation has been a huge reduction which is quite surprising cause I'm on 1.5grams of ARA still and doms have almost disappeared

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've only used it at 3 caps per day but I can say that it does ease anxiety a bit. It's great for muscle preservation in times of stress

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever tried using large dosages of reduce xt... I've just added reduce xt to my daily regimen titrating up from 3 caps ED to 6 ED and surprisingly I can feel a difference in my anxiety, inflammation, and how quickly I become agitated... I didn't notice the last one until my wife mentioned I've been a lot more patient than normal
Inflammation has been a huge reduction which is quite surprising cause I'm on 1.5grams of ARA still and doms have almost disappeared
We've had a lot of feedback over the years from people that have used up to 6 capsules per day and the feedback has been great, especially for anxiety and mood purposes. I think Reduce XT is very overlooked and underrated for that aspect of it.

I'm really glad to hear that its helping you.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly does it do for inflammation? I’ve got a nagging shoulder that bothers me every couple of months.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What exactly does it do for inflammation? I’ve got a nagging shoulder that bothers me every couple of months.
It is a very good possibility that it works for this through known and possibly unknown methods of action, but one moa would be that increased levels of cortisol can lead to inflammation and weakened immune function. By reducing cortisol levels, it can help with inflammation. I suspect that there's also more to it than that as well.

For your shoulder, XPG CurcuPrime Gel may be a good option for you. After I broke my shoulder last year, it helped me a lot and I still use it whenever I have any inflammation or discomfort in it.

If the should pain is joint related, I would definitely say try Joint Support XT.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a very good possibility that it works for this through known and possibly unknown methods of action, but one moa would be that increased levels of cortisol can lead to inflammation and weakened immune function. By reducing cortisol levels, it can help with inflammation. I suspect that there's also more to it than that as well.

For your shoulder, XPG CurcuPrime Gel may be a good option for you. After I broke my shoulder last year, it helped me a lot and I still use it whenever I have any inflammation or discomfort in it.

If the should pain is joint related, I would definitely say try Joint Support XT.
My shoulder seems to be more where it connect to tricep and or bicep…don’t know if it’s tendon or ligaments. It completely goes away and I can bench 295 then all of a sudden it pops up and it hurts to bench 135

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My shoulder seems to be more where it connect to tricep and or bicep…don’t know if it’s tendon or ligaments. It completely goes away and I can bench 295 then all of a sudden it pops up and it hurts to bench 135
That sounds like tendon and ligament.

If you have any other joint issues or want something for preventative purposes, Joint Support XT is great for joints, tendons, ligament, and cartilage pain. I stack it with Cissus XT because that's great especially for tendons and ligaments.

CurcuPrime Gel is great and can be used regularly, but can also be used as needed when an area starts flaring up or giving you a hard time. I use it on my shoulder when it bothers me and regularly on my leg where all the tissue damage is from my accident. If I miss just a day or two, I can tell a big difference.

Caliguns45

Awards
That sounds like tendon and ligament.

If you have any other joint issues or want something for preventative purposes, Joint Support XT is great for joints, tendons, ligament, and cartilage pain. I stack it with Cissus XT because that's great especially for tendons and ligaments.

CurcuPrime Gel is great and can be used regularly, but can also be used as needed when an area starts flaring up or giving you a hard time. I use it on my shoulder when it bothers me and regularly on my leg where all the tissue damage is from my accident. If I miss just a day or two, I can tell a big difference.
I've been using the joint xt /cissus-xt combo and I can definitely say they work very well. I have tendinitis in my rights shoulder and Achilles tendonitis in both feet and this combo makes me feel like I don't have any issues in those areas. I have arthritis as well and it's helped massively with that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've only used it at 3 caps per day but I can say that it does ease anxiety a bit. It's great for muscle preservation in times of stress
Same here. 3 caps is the sweet spot in my opinion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We've had a lot of feedback over the years from people that have used up to 6 capsules per day and the feedback has been great, especially for anxiety and mood purposes. I think Reduce XT is very overlooked and underrated for that aspect of it.

I'm really glad to hear that its helping you.
Quick question for you. With a supplement like Ara that works by causing inflammation. Wouldn't reducing muscle inflammation defeat the purpose of Ara making it kinda useless? Genuinely asking, I have no clue. It just seems to make sense to me

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for you. With a supplement like Ara that works by causing inflammation. Wouldn't reducing muscle inflammation defeat the purpose of Ara making it kinda useless? Genuinely asking, I have no clue. It just seems to make sense to me
I brought that up recently with in a different thread and everyone said no and I have to agree with them... I still get sore but it only last for a day and before doms would last me 4 to 6 days... Now I can hit everybody part 2 times per week and not feel too taxed... I assume it lowers inflammation the same way androstenetriol does... Probably gonna go up to 10 caps per day to see if anything negative happens

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, not at all. I can understand why you would wonder that though, because there is a lot of misunderstandings and generalizations about it.

People tend to try to simplify a very complex process by saying that ARA works by causing inflammation; its not that simple and there's a lot more to it than that.

You may want to space actual anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen out a few hours away from your dosages; but there are very few cases where reducing systemic inflammation would be a bad thing.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is widely misunderstood, don’t feel bad. It’s not that it causes inflammation, but it’s a precursor to myokines that help with signaling repair/growth, and part of that is inflammation. The only things I would really worry about is medications and omega 3s because those compete for absorption.

Bob1983

Awards
Whilst we're on the subject I remember from previous cortisol reducing supplements my joints can start to give me issues 6-8 weeks in. Is there something where the joints can dry out a little after some time using cortisol reducing supps?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whilst we're on the subject I remember from previous cortisol reducing supplements my joints can start to give me issues 6-8 weeks in. Is there something where the joints can dry out a little after some time using cortisol reducing supps?
Some people say that they experience this with some cortisol reducing supplements, but it seems to happen more with some than others; and is rare with Reduce XT.

If it does happen, which is doubtful, most of the time adequately dosed fish oil or Joint Support XT will take care of it. Or you could cut dosage back by 1 capsule when you start to experience it.