Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount per Serving
Reduce XT Proprietary Blend 50mg
7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules 2 to 3 times per day. For best results, take one serving upon waking, one serving either 4 hours later, or 30 to 60 minutes before training, and the last serving before bed.

Average online price averages around 28.95.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reduce XT: The Next Generation in Cortisol Suppression

Reduce XT is a novel supplement introduction into the realm of ‘cortisol blockers.’ In a category so overwhelmed with marketing hype and false claims, many individuals discounted this category of supplements altogether.

At Serious Nutrition Solutions, we have always been dedicated to bringing our consumers top notch products, and Reduce XT™ is such a product.

Reduce XT is primarily to be used in addition to diet and exercise to help blunt cortisol release, which in turn may lead to many positive benefits including increased fat loss, increased lean muscle tissue, muscle retention while dieting, and a host of other benefits.

A simple way to put it would be to say that Reduce XT™ is to be used as a supplement to help you achieve the results you deserve through your diet and exercise program by helping you keep your hard earned muscle gains, maximizing your fat loss progress, and helping you to achieve your individual body-composition goals.

So What’s in a Name Anyways?
Reduce XT™ earned its name because of its multiple functions in terms of:
Reducing Cortisol which can lead to a reduction in body-fat (especially in problem areas such as the lower abdominals, love handles, etc.)
Reducing Appetite
Reducing Cortisol which can contribute to increased lean muscle tissue
Reducing Estrogen slightly, which makes Reduce XT ™ excellent for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), especially when stacked with Inhibit-E™

Reduce XT™ is used for:
Fat Loss from the supression of cortisol*
Appetite Suppression*
Building Lean Muscle*
Retaining Muscle Tissue* (i.e. Anti-Catabolic)
Lean Bulking* (i.e. building muscle without accumulating fat)
As a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) aid*

Properties:
Cortisol Blocking*
Anti-Catabolic*
Slightly Anti-Estrogenic*

Reduce XT™ contains a novel compound designed to help aid individuals in attaining their body-composition goals. Building lean muscle tissue and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body’s response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. Think of it as your body inadvertently sabotaging your potential from obtaining maximum yield benefits from all your hard work, sort of like running in place. You work hard through diet and exercise to build muscle but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone to that can make you add more in response to your hard work. Many think of this effect as almost like running in place, you can try really hard but you just don’t get anywhere.

That is where supplements come into play. Reduce XT™ supplementation may aid in helping suppress cortisol levels, thereby allowing individuals to maximize their individual results from their diet and/or exercise routines.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i thought this was the exact same formula as DS lean xtreme but the active in LX is only 7-hydroxy-deyhydroepiandrosterone while reduce is a blend of the alpha and beta forms. i have no idea what all this means but are the 2 different?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i thought this was the exact same formula as DS lean xtreme but the active in LX is only 7-hydroxy-deyhydroepiandrosterone while reduce is a blend of the alpha and beta forms. i have no idea what all this means but are the 2 different?
Exact same product. We license it from DS.

Head Nurse

Awards
Exact same product. We license it from DS.
Is Reduce XT still the same as the 'old' DS LX? I am looking for a replacement for the 'New & Improved' LX as I am unable to take the new stuff due to the new additions. Also is it nessasary to cycle Reduce XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Reduce XT still the same as the 'old' DS LX? I am looking for a replacement for the 'New & Improved' LX as I am unable to take the new stuff due to the new additions. Also is it nessasary to cycle Reduce XT?
It is the same as the old Lean Xtreme. It is suggested to cycle off of any supplement like this.

Head Nurse

Awards
It is the same as the old Lean Xtreme. It is suggested to cycle off of any supplement like this.
What is the recommended cycle for Reduce XT?? I have been told a couple of different cycles: 30d on w/ 6wk off, 6wk on w/ 6wk off, and 6mnths on w/ 8wk off. Can you shed some light on this for me........

(BTW thank you for your help)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the recommended cycle for Reduce XT?? I have been told a couple of different cycles: 30d on w/ 6wk off, 6wk on w/ 6wk off, and 6mnths on w/ 8wk off. Can you shed some light on this for me........

(BTW thank you for your help)
Everyone really has different opinions. For me personally, I do 4 weeks on, then around 4 weeks off (starting it up again after 4 weeks if it fits my desired goals at the time). If you extend it out to 6 weeks, Id still say 4 off would be fine.

UKStrength

You mentioned that this would be useful during PCT to reduce cortisol release, would it be a good addition on cycle too?

How does Reduce XT compare to other cortisol blockers such as IBE's X-Lean?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mentioned that this would be useful during PCT to reduce cortisol release, would it be a good addition on cycle too?

How does Reduce XT compare to other cortisol blockers such as IBE's X-Lean?
Reduce XT is 7OH, so it could be used in a variety of ways. Some people use 7OH on a cycle, but I myself would prefer to save it for PCT.

UKStrength

Cheers for that mate, I'm finishing up my Test E cycle soon and was thinking about throwing a cortisol blocker in for the month or so of PCT I've got planned.

It's my first cycle so I want to hold onto as much mass as possible post-cycle!

UKStrength

Sorry, a couple more questions, does the product need to be tapered off when coming off it?

When would be the most appropriate time during PCT to add in the Reduce XT? I was thinking of starting it during the 2 week period after my last injection and finishing it with my last dosage of Inhibit-E.

Like this:

Week 10 - Last 2 shots of test e
Week 11 - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD, 3 servings Reduce XT ED
Week 12 - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD, 3 servings Reduce XT ED
Week 13 - Nolvadex 20mg ED, 3 servings Reduce XT ED
Week 14 - Nolvadex 20mg ED, 3 servings Reduce XT ED
Week 15 - Nolvadex 20mg ED, 3 servings Reduce XT, 25mg Inhibit-E
Week 16 - Nolvadex 20mg ED, 3 servings Reduce XT, 50mg Inhibit-E
Week 17 - 75mg Inhibit-E, 3 servings Reduce XT
Week 18 - 50mg Inhibit-E, 3 servings Reduce XT
Week 19 - 25mg Inhibit-E, 3 servings Reduce XT

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
UK,
I like when you start taking the Reduce.

I don't think you need to taper - I don't.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was that really a 4 year bump?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a 2/1 approach is better than a 1/1/1, the middle dose coming 30 mins prewo.

Anyone care to chime in?