Best OTC supplement to reduce water retention in face?

ToDie4Test

Awards
Noticed some water retention in my face since I stated TRT and wanted to know if there’s any good OTC supplements to reduce it (if possible). Thanks.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your nutrition like? ...For me, if I have just one big delicious hibachi steakhouse meal, my face looks like I’m on that Dbal...for at least a few hours or more!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s your nutrition like? ...For me, if I have just one big delicious hibachi steakhouse meal, my face looks like I’m on that Dbal...for at least a few hours or more!
Lol. When I’m on trest forget about it.... fat face it is for 8 weeks at least

ToDie4Test

Awards
100mg test weekly and aromasin twice weekly shouldn't cause this though-eh?
I guess it’s my diet? But my diet hasn’t changed at all and I didn’t notice the facial bloating until I started TRT

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess it’s my diet? But my diet hasn’t changed at all and I didn’t notice the facial bloating until I started TRT
I'm sticking with my original comment.
You should get your Estrogen checked.
That is the biggest cause of facial bloating when running Steroids (including Test).
I agree that it seems odd, given the dosage, and the AI. But that is where I'd start.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sticking with my original comment.
You should get your Estrogen checked.
That is the biggest cause of facial bloating when running Steroids (including Test).
I agree that it seems odd, given the dosage, and the AI. But that is where I'd start.
always good to get bloods and see where you stand.

ToDie4Test

Awards
always good to get bloods and see where you stand.
Thanks guys. I started TRT back in January and here is my blood test results from early March.

Total Test: 926.6 ng/DL
Free Test: 37.8 pg/mL
Estradiol: 42.6 pg/mL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I started TRT back in January and here is my blood test results from early March.

Total Test: 926.6 ng/DL
Free Test: 37.8 pg/mL
Estradiol: 42.6 pg/mL
wow-total test is pretty high for just 100mg weekly testosterone....using aromasin twice weekly i'm surprised esradiol would be that high, although it's still in range.

i'm curious if you have discussed the water retention with your doc and what he had to say about it?

ToDie4Test

Awards
wow-total test is pretty high for just 100mg weekly testosterone....using aromasin twice weekly i'm surprised esradiol would be that high, although it's still in range.

i'm curious if you have discussed the water retention with your doc and what he had to say about it?
Sorry. I should’ve been more clear. That was on 100mg test every 6 days but no AI. Doc thought AI was a little high and I had low libido despite test being high so decided to try low dose AI. I haven’t been blood tested since I started low dose AI about 1 month ago.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with @Renew1 and @thebigt here, but I would like to point out that 0.5 mg of Aromasin is basically like not taking any at all. Unless that's a typo? 12.5 mg is a pretty typical dose to take at once.

ToDie4Test

Awards
Sorry it’s
I agree with @Renew1 and @thebigt here, but I would like to point out that 0.5 mg of Aromasin is basically like not taking any at all. Unless that's a typo? 12.5 mg is a pretty typical dose to take at once.
Sorry it’s Anastrozole not Aromasin.