Reduce XT and Energy Drinks

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry, but can I take my Reduce XT caps with an energy drink. I cant figure out whether or not there are things in the reduce that is not compatible with energy drinks? Thanks for all the help!!

envythahustla

Awards
Sorry, but can I take my Reduce XT caps with an energy drink. I cant figure out whether or not there are things in the reduce that is not compatible with energy drinks? Thanks for all the help!!
What exactly do you feel when you combine an energy drink with Reduce XT?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What exactly do you feel when you combine an energy drink with Reduce XT?
I havent tried it yet bc I didnt know if it was okay. I know a lot about supplements but I also dont know a lot. Just trying to play it safe while also getting all my supps in. I cant survive without my morning energy drink and I need to take reduce in the morning so Ive been waiting till like 4-5 hours after my energy drink bc I wasnt sure.

envythahustla

Awards
I havent tried it yet bc I didnt know if it was okay. I know a lot about supplements but I also dont know a lot. Just trying to play it safe while also getting all my supps in. I cant survive without my morning energy drink and I need to take reduce in the morning so Ive been waiting till like 4-5 hours after my energy drink bc I wasnt sure.
Sorry for the delay, but I haven't heard of any kind of adverse reactions from mixing an energy drink with Reduce XT.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry for the delay, but I haven't heard of any kind of adverse reactions from mixing an energy drink with Reduce XT.
thanks for relieving my stress

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 30
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28