SNS Reduce XT. Where in Europe?

Clubdavide

Awards
Hi guys, i'm trying to find an europe store in order to buy SNS Reduce XT.

Can u advice me some store or some ways in order to buy it?

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also available at Unreal Supps

Clubdavide

Awards
Thanks!
I tried Invictus and i liked alot but seems impossible to find from europe. I want to try SNS. I’m reading very good reviews.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
way to go LADS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@GQdaLEGEND Please remove Bodyshock from your list. They have not purchased from us in forever and are known for using bait and switch tactics like saying that things are in stock and then when customers purchase them, they ship them something else or contact them and try to talk them into something else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys, i'm trying to find an europe store in order to buy SNS Reduce XT.

Can u advice me some store or some ways in order to buy it?

Thanks
Thank you for the interest and I hope that you'll enjoy Reduce XT.

The 3 retailers that I can verify that buy directly from us for resale there are Unreal Supps, Powermyself, and Predator.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND Please remove Bodyshock from your list. They have not purchased from us in forever and are known for using bait and switch tactics like saying that things are in stock and then when customers purchase them, they ship them something else or contact them and try to talk them into something else.

ohh ok good to know .. removed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At Strong Supplement Shop we ship internationally as well:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thats something new - ordered from bodyshock several times mix of supps, and never had any problem with them nor with replacing supplements.
They have in stock few of supps from CEL, like PCT Assist, Cycle Assist and Anabolic Effect.

other polish reatiler with CEL in thei offer is wxnlabs.com : https://wxnlabs.com/Brand/competetive-edge-labs/ . Pretty same range of cel's supps like bodyshock. Any thoughts ? Im about to go with Cycle Assist, but would be pretty dissapointed if its fake :D
Unfortunately, the issues with Bodyshock are nothing new. I was warned by several other company owners and customers when we first started selling to them about them selling counterfeits of some things and also about them using bait and switch tactics like selling a product by one brand and then sending a product of a different brand.

When they started ordering from us, they only placed 2 relatively large orders from us and we gave them great discounts. But then, the orders stopped, communication stopped - zero replies to emails, they showed sold out of most everything - and then randomly they'll show a couple of products here and there back in stock - but they're not ordering from us. I even tried emailing them to ask where they were getting the products from and that I needed to confirm authenticity for some customers that were interested and they wouldn't reply.

If they are getting legit products, they aren't getting them from us - which would seem kind of silly on their end as they could be buying them at direct pricing and good discounts whereas if they're buying from a reseller, they would be paying more for them themselves.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to everyone, i'm buying on unreal supps. Do you think 2 caps a day is good?
imo yes great starting dose .. a week or 2 in if you are enjoying it can increase to 3 and compare the results for remaining weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks to everyone, i'm buying on unreal supps. Do you think 2 caps a day is good?
I think 2 to 3 caps a day is a good dose. I would say to start out for a week on 2 caps and then see if you'd like to adjust to 3 caps.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 minutes ago i ordered 2 muscle addiction's epiandro 300 bottles from unrealsupps uk . you said that they are legit so i did it :p

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 minutes ago i ordered 2 muscle addiction's epiandro 300 bottles from unrealsupps uk . you said that they are legit so i did it :p
nice have heard great things about them and great product .. good luck on the run.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to hear.

And they are legit - they order direct from us, so I can confirm that the products that they have and stock are legit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is that store legit actually?
They do not order directly from us, so if they are, they order from a reseller.

I have actually emailed them more than once and asked them if they could verify where they order our products from; and if they could order them, I would be glad to send people their way and add them to the retailer locator on our website. I have never received a reply.

I've read other people ordering from them and not having an issue; but I just can't confirm it bc of the above circumstances.

JrAthlete

Awards

I have actually emailed them more than once and asked them if they could verify where they order our products from; and if they could order them, I would be glad to send people their way and add them to the retailer locator on our website. I have never received a reply.

I've read other people ordering from them and not having an issue; but I just can't confirm it bc of the above circumstances.
hm weird, thanks for the info though.

JrAthlete

Awards

curious about your fadogia supp though! there's some products on amazon in eu, german made and significantly less expensive, any thoughts on that? like is there a reason or difference in compounds that would explain the price difference? thanks

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
curious about your fadogia supp though! there's some products on amazon in eu, german made and significantly less expensive, any thoughts on that? like is there a reason or difference in compounds that would explain the price difference? thanks
There is a thread on SNS Fadogia XT that might explain it for you.

SNS Fadogia XT - Ultra-Potent - 625 mg. Per Capsule - Now Available - AnabolicMinds.com

This paragraph here in particular:

Fadogia – Buying Awareness:
Fadogia Agrestis has been a popular ingredient for many years for natural testosterone boosting and libido support, but within the last two years, it has become even more popular and this has led to a lot of unscrupulous brands/products on the market trying to take advantage of its popularity and maximize their profits by using subpar quality raw materials, not meeting label claims, & more.

It has also led to a lot of brands trying to mislead consumers into thinking that they are getting more Fadogia in their products than they really are by using some deceptive labeling and formulation tactics. Some examples of this include brands/products:
  • Identifying a dosage on the front of a product label in a way that makes the consumer think that’s the amount per capsule, but if you look at the supplement facts, you’ll see that that may actually be the dosage for multiple capsules (not per capsule).
  • As part of this, its also become standard practice of some brands to intentionally use low dosages per capsule and increase the number of capsules per bottle to give consumers the impression that they’re getting a longer supply, when in reality it leaves the consumer having to take more capsule per day and getting less for their money.
Fadogia XT contains 625 mg. of Fadogia Agrestis PER CAPSULE.

Fadogia XT contains 75 grams (75,000 mg.) of Fadogia Agrestis PER BOTTLE.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Interesting, didn't know that. I guess it's the same thing with XPG products with them as well then?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting, didn't know that. I guess it's the same thing with XPG products with them as well then?
It would be the same case.

I think that they are likely legitimate and that they probably buy from one of the other distributors/resellers that we sell to though. I've heard of people having good experiences with them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@TheMrMuscle explained it perfectly with his post.

Double check the labels of the products that you're referring to - and you'll likely see that the 'serving size' is multiple capsules, whereas the dosage on Fadogia XT is per capsule.

Fadogia – Buying Awareness:
Fadogia Agrestis has been a popular ingredient for many years for natural testosterone boosting and libido support, but within the last two years, it has become even more popular and this has led to a lot of unscrupulous brands/products on the market trying to take advantage of its popularity and maximize their profits by using subpar quality raw materials, not meeting label claims, & more.

It has also led to a lot of brands trying to mislead consumers into thinking that they are getting more Fadogia in their products than they really are by using some deceptive labeling and formulation tactics. Some examples of this include brands/products:
  • Identifying a dosage on the front of a product label in a way that makes the consumer think that’s the amount per capsule, but if you look at the supplement facts, you’ll see that that may actually be the dosage for multiple capsules (not per capsule).
  • As part of this, its also become standard practice of some brands to intentionally use low dosages per capsule and increase the number of capsules per bottle to give consumers the impression that they’re getting a longer supply, when in reality it leaves the consumer having to take more capsule per day and getting less for their money.
Fadogia XT contains 625 mg. of Fadogia Agrestis PER CAPSULE.

Fadogia XT contains 75 grams (75,000 mg.) of Fadogia Agrestis PER BOTTLE.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks for this! what's the strenght of extract in SNS Fadogia, 10:1? so i take it you had good experiences on their fadogia supp/benefits?..
There are different ways that herbal ingredients can be extracted/standardized.

A ratio extract, like what you said about a 10:1, would mean that it takes 10 kg. of regular material to equal 1 kg. of finished material - so this is more potent than basic herbal powder form, but it does not guarantee the specific standardizations of particular active ingredients, just that they are more concentrated than actual herb powder.

Then, there are standardized extractions that yield higher levels of specific active ingredients and are standardized for certain constituents from the herbal source.

There is a lot of great feedback on Fadogia XT and it is a very potent Fadogia product.